INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• sagina
    sagina Member Posts: 849

going to sit "sleep" by the phone, have a wonderful night of good sleep all!

• valgal
    valgal Member Posts: 187

Hi everyone I've been off the boards for days and it took a long time to catch up! I went to my sisters house for a while until DH settled down. It's a pain in the __s. Dragging around suitcases and stuff isn't good for the arm and he isn't good for my head/wellbeing. I did finally get an appointment with the best LE Dr. in the area for next week though. 

Gina I have really large breasts too. I had them do my rads lying on my stomach so I got less exposure to my chest wall and lungs. It worked out great and my skin didn't break down at all.Was your lump on the bottom of your breast? Maybe it would be possible to change the orientation. If you are really big go to a Kmart or Walmart and get a huge bra to sleep in. I put a real thin cotton undershirt on with the bra over it so it wouldn't rub. I also used those Kleenex disposable paper hand towels under my breasts to stop the skin underneath from deteriorating. Hope this info helps.

Hello to everyone and well wishes to all. Hi SAS!

• valgal

Where are all my friends? Is it too early?

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

hey Val: good to see you.. ive been off for the last few days, got sick at Easter, and dev. a bad attitude, along with the flu. just cking in, and then off to watch the law and order re runs...lol... they are still on, and current, eli!!! im fascinated by eames and can't remember his last name.. "Bobby" they have a whole new season. ive seen all the old ones 4-5 times, and the new ones at least twice!

anybody watch sanctuary; or being human? i love them, also. i think i'll be more vigalant with the vit. D if it'll help w/sleep. im trying the melatonin, but didn't get the special release one. it didnt help, so Fri. the time release, then we'll see.....      3jays

• GramE
    GramE Member Posts: 2,234

Hello.  Once again I fell asleep watching tv in the recliner and am up and awake at 2 am.   Upstairs neighbor must be rearranging furniture, as there is a lot of noise going on.   Some people do not realize that apartment living requires a little bit of respect and courtesy, but I will get off of my soap box for now.   

I did not know that Vit D is helpful with sleep.  Since mine is back to normal now, I do not notice any difference in sleep patterns.    

Not sure I know those shows, ejays.   What is the theme?   Any big stars in them?

Nancy 

• valgal

Hi 3 jays Hi Gram!

I won't be here long tonight but its good to hear from you all. I've been taking vitamin D too, mine was really low. As soon as it gets low the tendonitis in my foot returns. Maybe it just helps us to relax more.. so we sleep better ? I had alot of laughs with my sister so Easter was fun. How about everyone else? Hope you're feelin' better 3 jays!

• valgal

Nobody home so I'm going to beddy-bye! ((())).

• A big wind storm just blew through here.  I could hear the gate in the back banging back and forth against the garage and the cat was yowling.  For some reason my dogs do not get upset when it srorms, but the cat does.  He is a pretty good barometer....before a heavy rain or storm hits, the cat takes off and hides in the closet. 

Here I thought I was no longer having sleep issues and even before I heard the wind or the cat, it was like someone punched my ON button and I was wide awake.  I am having my second cataract surgery done on Friday. 

• Gingerbrew
    Gingerbrew Member Posts: 1,997

Hi niteowls.

I am sure praying that we hear in from all our friends in the path of these terrible storms. So sorry to hear of this tragedy. LadyinBama where are you? 

Me I am pretty well recuperated from this stomach bug. DH got a minor version of it so I guess it wasn't food poisoning. Crazy, so, so bad. If I had started Arimidex I know I would have thought it was a SE. My DH said If he was as sick as I was he would have been in the hospital. I have to wonder what it would take for him to TAKE me to the hospital. I was nearly delirious, just laid there all one day except for throwing up right there laying down. Then repeated from other direction, (I know TMI)  My MO's nurse told me yesterday afternoon I would need to go tho the ER if I didn't get fluid into me pretty quick. I was already feeling better by then though.  

If you get something like this bug beware it is the worst I ever had in 65 years! Call somebody. 

Love you all and continuing to pray for the storm victims. 

GInger

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Ginger glad you are doing better--------these storms , I guess we won't get the real news for a few days----------hope all continues well.

Myself depending on Ativan -------didn't want to do it , but life was getting to messed up without it. So, when I'm here late at night it ain't working.

It's an approach avoidance thing. Hate having to take a drug, but desire sleep. Miss not talking to the southlanders.

• valgal

Ok I'm back and there is no one around again? Wake up you sleepy heads - just kidding I'm getting tired too. Anyone out there?

• sas-schatzi

hey I"m here

• sas-schatzi

Valgal hope you caught that ----------------we are up and fighting

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Are you lot staying up? I am about to think about dinner here.

• valgal

Hi SAS!

I've been away from home for a few days and it was great. The DH is pretending nothing ever happened. what an ass. Oh well I'm not going to start anything. I'm just happy for some peace and quiet. How has everyone been? I don't see Angel or Annette? Anyone up? 

• sas-schatzi

judith ----------Ihave left messages on multiple threads not to open or delete spammers until adviced by mods..........It's inyour ball bark ya'll are going to have to advise what to do

these folks have broken TOS of BCO crossed stae lines and international boundries----------there have got to be laws.......... Plus they got into our pesonal PM's........... THAT MEANS THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG------------OH WELL----------cluckem

• valgal

Hi Alyson, Whats for dinner?

• sas-schatzi

Angel hasn't been here in awhile, Annette I don't know, Allyson is posting

• sas-schatzi

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Alyson almost I am and haven't done dinner what 's cooking

• valgal

I guess people are sleeping. Thats good. I think I'll give it a try I've got a great boring book that should knock me out. LOL. Marybe has been a loyal poster. Yea Marybe and Sas!

• sas-schatzi

Valgal-----------do whatever you have to do to protect your future

• valgal

I will Sas. I made some moves over the weekend if ya know what I mean. Thanks for caring. Where are you in Fla again?

• sas-schatzi

Val are you gone-------------alyson----------gone-------------nope not going to yalk to the chickens

• sas-schatzi

Going to find some food

• valgal

I'm here wher are you in FLa?

• sas-schatzi

val

• sas-schatzi

val her -yes in fl------------endeavors going off tomorrow ------expect 5-1 million extra people in area. Locals stayiny home, businesses closing early.         crazy they don't just close it's going to be a mess. shopped today like it was hurricane prep.

• sas-schatzi

I'll walk out the front door and watch the launch

• sas-schatzi

went shopping today for food, gas, typical things we would do for a hurricane-------oh yes and wine

• valgal

What is the Endeavor a spacecraft? Are you by Cape Canavral? I really don't know if I spelled that right. We'll have to have a cocktail celebration! No chocolate wine for you though!