INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Shannon ---whats your fil total?

• sas-schatzi

shannon how much was put in with the last fil?

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy what's MMM mean

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Sas, there is probably enough material already on the threads, we just need someone with heaps of time on there hand to start checking them out and asking permission of the poster to use it.

Oh, good luck Mary be with you 2nd new treatment.  I sure hope that it works for you and soon has those numbers falling at a joyful rate.

Awe Shannon....gentle hugs to you girl.....there is nothing worse than a pain on your chest.

• sas-schatzi

Shannon still here come on back sweetie

• chrissyb

Just the sound you make while deep in thought.....lol

• sas-schatzi

Shannon, Taking a pain pill helps, warm compresses may help. very gently skin feathering may help----that's where you just lightly run your fingertips over the area of pain

• sas-schatzi

Marybe---ditto to what Chrissy said

• sas-schatzi

Lost Shannon-----------to bad those suggestions would have helped.

• sas-schatzi

I agree Chrissy there is more than enough material here it's getting consensus, permission, the vote counter, and BCo's cooperation

• sas-schatzi

I'm going to Pm Shannon and ask her to come back

• chrissyb

Sorry Sas, my computer had a kanipchun fit and I had to close down and come back in....don't know what caused it and I hope it doesn't happen again although I have been downloading a heap of music over the last two days may be I picked up a bug as well......I just have to run a scan or two just to make sure.

Now where were we?  Oh yes, you are right, those suggestions would definately have helped her.  Hope she comes back and reads them.

• chrissyb

Sas, you seem like a good organiser.......you want to take the challenge on?

• sas-schatzi

I PM'd her may be she will come back

As soon as I finish this cold beer I have to try to sleep I've been looking forward to this party for days.

• chrissyb

Get some sleep girl so you can!  Let me know how it went.  Sleep well!

Love n hugs Chrissy

• sas-schatzi

Well I'm good one day and then maybe not.....Each week is getting better. It will be 9 months since Greg passed away. I still have good days and what i call Scarlet O'hara days

• sas-schatzi

I will , perhaps we can talk again tonight? Bless us all sas

• chrissyb

Sas, loosing someone is not an easy thing and it really does take time to heal.  I lost my only son ten years back now at the age of 23......that one was hard.  Then three years ago I lost by oldest brother to Mesathelioma/Lung/esophageal cancer and three weeks later my dad.....so yeah,  I know what you feel.  Good days will start to outway the bad soon........

• shannonW
    shannonW Member Posts: 17

I'm here! I'm really not sure what my last fill total was BUT I now have 350 cc in each plus what they put in at surgery. I started out a small b and now will be a c cup. I do feel better today and I took ibuprofen yesterday and last nite! Just the first day is the hardest! I"m counting the days until my exchange!

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,502

Good morning/afternoon/evening/whenever, all you night owls!

Judith

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Thought I had better check that this lot were behaving but it is just Judith saying Hi. Early afternoon here.

• mebmarj
    mebmarj Member Posts: 143

Sorry to hear that Hadley. As wonderful as they can be, naps do have that effect on me too.

• sas-schatzi

IT's 5 am again and here I am. But this time I went to bed at 9 effectively. Slept mostly through 2 shows and then went to the official bed.  Chrissy will continue to think about the project. I pm'd Shannon with a few more suggestions on fills.

Hello Alyson and Hadley---hope you are ZZZZZZZZZZing now. I will try shortly after making rounds.

Chrissy made my party, small group 5 adults and 2 kids, but they are like family . It was lovely.

Hi  Judith missed you !

• chrissyb

You needing to go back to sleep Sas?  or are you ready for a chat?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Hi Chrissy are you there. I have been doing some work and searching through discs to find files I need.

• chrissyb

Sorry Alyson, I was just checking FB.  What are you searching for?

• Lulubelle
    Lulubelle Member Posts: 45

Anybody here? Can't sleep, aaaaaggghhh!

• DREAM & REDEEM from American Expressapps.facebook.com Check out my photo at the Memorable Miles photo contest from American Express. Vote for my entry and help me win 100,000 miles!     

I am on here soliciting votes for winning a skymiles contest....want to vote for me.  I had steroids in my premed Wed and dont think they have worn off yet and some nights I am on here late posting.   

• Why can't you sleep Lulu? 

• Uh oh, my little finger is standing out to the side....wonder if this is a SE from chemo or too much typing.   Is anyone on here tonight?   If no one is, I am going to try to sleep since I have to be at work at 8 and need to get up early enough to get a shampoo in with my shower.....mowed the grass tonight and the sweat was dripping off my nose.  Heat on last week, this week AC.  It's been a wild Spring.