• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

i'm here

• sas-schatzi

reading what you wrote give me a minute

• sas-schatzi

Today woulld have been our 39th anniversary------bummer , but went to dinner with ckosets friends

• sas-schatzi

bummer after approx. 2000 post's i got somebody angry------------my fault---------i was angry at a statement and reacted------------oh well

• sas-schatzi

so worked towards getting it corrected, but I don't think this gal will let it go she's making it way lot bigger than it needs to be. IT'S A NEWBIE POST ABOUT PORTS.

• sas-schatzi

UH

• sas-schatzi

Are we talking about the "port post"

• sas-schatzi

Yes basically I twas on th thread "port ____________.. My estimation after being involved was these women had no clue whtr they were talking about as far as ports

• sas-schatzi

so one person after close to 2000 post I let her have it it so pissed me off, Then it got bad from there. I did damage control , but won't know outcome for awhile

• sas-schatzi

Nancy I know you want to go to bed -----------go ---------i will survive L&H sas

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Sorry I disappeared girls but I went to check for the email from Nancy and found heaps of emails....lol.....but I'm baaaaaack!

Yeah Shiela I read that thread and was going to respond but thought better of it.  You did good on the info though.  For some reason lately people are a tad on edge and are jumping in two feet.....perhaps it's because we've lost a lot of girls this month and that always brings our own mortality to the fore.

Nancy, didn't find the email by the way....but it may be on the other a/c.....I go check that one....I'm not sure which one I gave you....lol

Hang on for two sec....I'll be back!

• chrissyb

Nancy, nope not in that one either....can you resend please?   Sorry to be a pain.

• chrissyb

Thanks Nancy.

• thats-life-
    thats-life- Member Posts: 169

hey sas, hi all...just popping in to see how you are...are you having a good night? xx i havent been on this thread before, though i see its is active at night here in australia :)

• chrissyb

I'll just check Nancy, thanks

Hi ya Thatslife!  This site is sometimes jumping and sometimes sleeping.

• chrissyb

Nancy, got it!!!!   It looks soooo yummy!!!!   I'll have to wait until I go to the city so I can go to the fish market to make it but I can't wait!

• thats-life-
    thats-life- Member Posts: 169

we did have alot of laughs that night nancy, sas, at the bonfire.. it was alot of fun :) hi chrissy..we dont have a nice fish market here, closest one is melbourne...im about to have tea, i will pop in and say hi again soon x

• chrissyb

Tea?  OMG  I forgot about Tea......I'd best go make something for DH and I.......lol.......it's 5.45pm so yup....it's tea time alright.   Be back a bit later.

Love n hugs.  Chrissy

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,502

Happy Weekend, you late-nighters. I'm not caught up on the thread, but chances are there's discussion of food? Smile

Judith

• chrissyb

Tea solved...lol....DH is going to get burgers for us so no cooking tonight.  I'll have to make something really yummy tommorow.

Hi Judith, how you doing tonight?

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,502

Burgers? What a good idea!

All's well here, thanks Chrissyb! Just checking on another area of the boards for a bit, but I hope to pop back in.

• mommarch
    mommarch Member Posts: 534

Hi all I am new here,  I had my first chemo yesterday morning, never had trouble sleeping very often.Woke up at 3 and could not stop my mind, so thought I would just get up for awhile.  First Chemo has went well so far,  they told me I may not feel bad until Sunday or Monday.  Glad to have found this site, may have to pop in every now and then.

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy Please, keep a check on this new thread of ports if i'm not available

• chrissyb

You're welcome any time Judith.

Yeah that's what I thought.......he should be back very shortly.  Just the thought of a burger ha got the ol' gastric juices going....lol

• chrissyb

Will do Sheila.

Hi Mommarch, glad you found us.  Good to hear that so far so good with your chemo, we'll keep our fingers crossed that the SE's (side effects) are not too nasty for you.

• anumacha
    anumacha Member Posts: 61

I have always been a night person, born in the wrong time zone. 1 or 2 pm is like 6 a to others, I go to bed at 4 or 5 Am...I work late evening hrs, my boss calls at 7 or 8 am wakes me and my diva cat up and then I cannot sleep. I buy food cook it and end up freezing half cause I have no appetite. I am thinking home made stroganoff and WVA peanut butter gluten free cookies. 1cup peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar and 1 egg, mix and bake like reg cookies @ 350.  I am going to try for bed and see daylight  sat!

• chrissyb

Nancy, I love the group pic!!  Mind you I love the cat too......ah decisions, decisions!

Anumacha, that recipe sounds great!  I'll have to give that one a try too.....oooo I'm gathering, gathering and I just love it.....lol