STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

Good morning!  Phyllopian reporting in for age check.  I am now 61 yrs old, but a young 61 because that milestone just happened on 4/3.  My MO's latest clinic report says "looks her stated age."  WTH?!!  She doesn't know who she's dealing with.  I will tell HER how old I look.  Today is my first May 2 as a 61 year-old. I think I should be counted with the beautiful ones on this board.  Growing up I had black hair and big blue eyes and was hyperactive.  That combo scares a lot of people!  I grew up good.  I grew up to 5'10" tall by the 7th grade.  I was skinny as a stick until I turned 20 then started rounding out.

I had another growth spurt that today makes me the fluffy 240 lb goddess you see in my avatar.  I will update the avatar and all of my chins when my hair falls out again.  I figure I have another week for that.  I'm already planning Buddy Holly frames for my glasses and I may put my new tattoo "Shit Just Got Real" on my bald head.

I'm thinking of contacting Tattly Tattoos and asking them to work with Lymphedivas on some tattoo/sleeve coordination.  I think it's BRILLIANT!  Oh wait, this is usually where I get into some kind of trouble and have to stand outside of class in the hall.

sassy - I'm heading back to the poop board

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Chevy's in the house let the mayhem begin. Yes I did look like Liz Taylor when it was really cold and alot of snow and had to wear sunglasses, hood, and a scarf wrapped around my face for warmth and she gained all that weight.

Phyll Oh I love tall for women always did, I shrunk 2 inches waaaaaaaa  so it's not something I'd like to admit

Oh my heads bobbin I'm so tired I'll be back later guys.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

OMG do you gals ever sleep....i did not...didnt think i was nervous but the body told me otherwise.

getting ready to go for the results.

Age wise....((((((((((((Veggy)))))))))))) baby.

Ducky----sorry you...then chevy and then me.....oldest...but we are a team...we just gotta baby Veggy...thats all...And of course support the poor middle children......

Im gona post my results on this thread when i get back.then i gotta get ready for my card game that i missed sooo bad.just hope these dumb men dont get my temper up so thisgame will continue.Chevy you remember how much i loved that.

gotta get ready now..if i slept 3 hrs it was a lot.....xoxo princess kantalope

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Granny.......yep we are the team.......THE THREE AMIGO'S..........lalallalalallalalalalalalalla.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Yes, the middle children.  Have to keep an eye on them all the TIME!  They are little ruffians you know. 

And then miss Phyllopian pipes up!  What the hell?  You sleep all day AND night?   You actually kept your MO alive?  Even after she said THAT?  "Looks her stated age."  Quote, unquote.  What a bitch!  Yes, YOU tell them what you think of THAT little remark!

Black hair and blue eyes?  You probably dyed your hair.  I knew a girl, that did that EVEN in High School!  She was a tramp.  Yes, I grew up too...  Until I reached 5'1"..... then I quit.  I remember I used to get on the bus free when I was 12, because I was so little... I had no boobs.... not until Junior High.  My GIRLfriend had boobs AND a bra.... in GRADE school!  I thought I was a boy for the longest time.  And I was skinny TOO! 

Yes Cammi!  She DID!  How can you be tired?  It's still morning? 

Okay, yes little Princess.... tell us what they say..... then those of us who actually can figure out WHAT they mean, will add onto that.   We've got you covered.... have no fear.... underdog is here.

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

We're the "good kids".............those others must have been "Rosemary's Babies".....oh mo, that was Mia Farrow's kids.....they are all, gypsies, tramps and thieves.......oh sorry that was Cher's family............either way, we win the prize, we take the cake, we win the crown and a $1.98.......oh shit that was a TV show......I'm going back to bed, my age must be getting to me....lolololol/p>

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

You kidding....I was so friggin small at 6 you didn't have to pay for your kid on the train. I was 10 and my Mother would say "now if the conductor asks how old you are you say 6"..........so of course he did ask.............I said" my mother said to tell you I am 6".....,not sure how long it was before I was able to sit down without pain.........,no friggin "time out" chairs back then......

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited May 2013

I'm feeling a little better today. I slept better last night. I'm thinking about taking a walk around the property today. Its beautiful outside, warm and sunny.

hugs!

• phgraham
    edited May 2013

Yay, veggy!!! Sunshine always lifts me a bit.

Btw, I said earlier that I had an appt with a counselor about anger issues with cancer. It didn't work out. I fired her after the first session. Drat!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

Phyll, classic!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

WhoopWhoophootwhizbang100pagesWhoopWhoophootwhizbang100pagesWhoopWhoophootwhizbang100pages

WhoopWhoophootwhizbang100pagesWhoopWhoophootwhizbang100pagesWhoopWhoophootwhizbang100pages

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

im back!!!!!not happy at all.I had no idea i was goin to see the allergy drs.assoc...he didnt know shit.took the patches off...only did 23 tests nuthin positive...didnt answer any of my questions and i told him he had the personality of a rabbit.sooo now tomorrow i go see the other schmuck....he betta give me answers.i said what happens if i have another reaction...go to the emergency room....duh!!!!!

im goin to finally take a shower,,call my kids and go to my card game....done for today!!!!!!

btw chevy i dyed my hair in high school too!!!!!

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited May 2013

Thank you all for your kind words :) it helped me smile. Finished my 6th round of chemo on the 29th. Feel pretty shitty today but their is always tomorrow. I will still get drug targeted therapy every 21 days till December (Herceptin & Perjeta). My son's name is Austin he is 13 months old. He is the light in my life. I thank God for him every day. Even when I feel the worst he helps me smile and get out of my poor me, this sucks, thoughts. My right mx is scheduled for June 13. I am pretty nervous. After surgery and pathology they will decide on how much radiation. Then later after radiation they will remove the left breast at time of reconstruction. It will be a long year. Whatever it takes to be in remission. Any words of wisdom?

Hugs,

Stacey

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Stacey....a day at a time....you have the right attitude.....hang in there......hugs and prayers...we are all here .....we got your back.....,we're nuts, but we stick together....

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

Greetings again, Stacey.                                                                                     It's good to hear back from you, and you will get many, many words of wisdom from this gang because they collectively have a lot of life experience (to put it mildly).

To us, you are just so young to have to be dealing with all of this, so you will probably get coddled until you are done with treatment. Then you will still get hugs when you need them, but they might start calling you risqué names and send you outrageous pictures, and when they start asking you how old you were when you first had sex, you'll know that you are truly on the other side of treatment!!

You are so very welcome here. If your energy is low you can "lurk," if you feel better please post so we know how you are doing. If you want to journal here a little every few days, it's a healing place with many wonderful women and our only guy - Charles - who checks in once in awhile. He had treatment for breast cancer, too. 

So, I am going to call you my favorite pet name, Sweet Pea. When you are ready, if you have mastectomy questions, just send me a PM anytime you need help with surgery prep, expectations, etc.  I had mine 3 months ago and am having my reconstruction surgery tomorrow.  Don't be afraid, the surgery is all very doable. I can't speak for the hardships of chemo, but I think having surgery is not nearly as hard physically.

Don't be surprised if you find yourself holding up emotionally through all the treatments, then get the blues when the treatments ease up.  It would be very very smart if you got established with a counselor now, someone you can check in with once a month or so, who you will be established with and have to help you with any emotional rough patches.

So happy you have Austin - 13 months is such a precious age - please give him a kiss for us and let him know he has many aunties here who would love to hear about him. 

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Stacy....dare I ask how old you are......it scares me to imagine it.......I have 24 month old great-granddaughters, and I know how old their mother is......30,an identical twin and the mother of identical twins, one with a disability..(another story for another time), so Iknow you are young......it breaks my heart.....

Like Shell said...we are here for you.......always......we laugh, we cry, we act like loons, but we are ONE in heart and spirit.....

Now there are a few here you need to watch out for........won't mention names...but......,HEY YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE.........by the way Stacy.....I'M THE NICE ONE! THE PRETTIEST! THE SMARTEST, AND THE SEXIEST......ask anyone.......LOL

• phgraham
    edited May 2013

Just want to thank sas for the wierd 100 page celebration. I thought at first that her computer had staged a coup....like Hal in 2001 A Space Odessey, or however you speel that.

Welcome back Stacy! I see by your return that you are one tough cookie. That's a good thing. I'm pretty sure that shrinking violets do not prosper here. Hell, you have to elbow the others out of the way at the bar...Chevy, her new friend Big Alice, red...and a few others. But just elbow away and we'll make a dance of it! And congrats on making that beautiful little man, Austin!

My baby boy (he's 30) went back home today. Boohoooosnifflehonk! I miss him dreadfully already. I made him laugh this morning when I told him I was going to put my temp tattoo that says "Shit Just Got Real" on my bald head when my hair falls out next week. Did I already say that? Must be on my one brain cell mind...

And yes ducky is all those things she said about herself..whatever they were. She does go on and on. We humor her.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

So sweet-pea Stacy.... when did you first have  sex?  Just a standard question around here.... so you will feel right at home.... Ha! 

I don't know if we have much "wisdom" like Shell likes to pretend, but we are here whenever you need us!  Actually some of these ragamuffins DO have a lot of knowledge, and schooling! 

Sass and a few others really help us a lot!  I'm just here to keep these girls in line....  You know, little Austin, will always pick up on how you are feeling....  Just don't ever feel alone.....  We're ALways here.  I know it's going to be hard to put on a happy face, when you feel so awful, but all he understands is he wants you to be happy....  I remember when my Grand-sons were little, and if I didn't feel good, they were so sad!  When my daughter brought them to the hospital after I had back surgery, I told them to climb on the bed, so we could talk, that I "was just resting."....  

And even when I had this BC, they were MUCH older, but so worried!  I told them, it's just going to be okay.... no problem...!   I am so sorry that you are that young, and have to face this....  Do you have other support?  I mean WE are all you need, but just wondering.  And don't pay attention to stupid things people say.

And Ducky is NOT the "nice one".... maybe all the other things she said, but just ask her about the havoc she raised on that PLANE!  No don't. 

Princess Kantalope!  You tramp!  You dyed your hair in HIGH School?  Red?  What was your nick-name in high school?  And they don't know what is WRONG with you?  figures.  All for naught.  Damn! 

Phyllississness.... You are angry?  What did you DO to make them think that?  Was it when you drove your car through the office door?   

Love you guys!

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Stacey....as Shell says.....you are so young to be dealing with all this crap, I'm sorry.

I love the name Austin, and he sounds like a doll.

Shell is right, most of us get through all the physical stuff one way or the other, but for many of us, myself included, we kind of fall apart for a bit after. I wish someone had told

me about this so I could have been better prepared. Hopefully you will be too busy with

little Austin for that to happen. Did rads and basically it was a piece of cake except for

a week of discomfort afterwards plus some fatigue.....keep in mind I am 65 and still

kept on teaching throughout tx.....I can't help you regarding chemo as thankfully it was not recommended for me. Sometimes feel guilty about this, feel like I got off lightly, how crazy is that!!!

Apart from all the kidding, potty mouths and the like...these women are amazing....they

DO have a lot of experience and knowledge and will advise, support, listen....whatever

you need, and them some.....lol

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Oops Chevy....we posted at the same time....GREAT MINDS think alike, right....😜

• phgraham
    edited May 2013

Chevy, that will teach them to have pull-in parking at the front door!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

Stacey and any of our other sisters who read this thread: You all know by now that the  4 worst-behaved rufiannas (feminine for ruffians) are Chevy, Cammi, Ducky and Scottie. Sometimes Granny but she's been under the weather. Phyllis is warming up to join that gang.

The rest of us are pretty sweet and mellow most of the time. Veggy can get awfully rambunctious when she's feeling good - and we are always very happy for that.

This gives you complete permission to misbehave anytime you want. The more one misbehaves, the happier we are.

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited May 2013

Hello to all: I saw my oncologist today whom I adore. He told me my memory problems, numb lips and migraines were probably nothing but I needed an MRI, but that we were both getting older. .....I am 2 years older than him at 60. Stfu..lol

• phgraham
    edited May 2013

Beatmon, lol he's so thoughtful!

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited May 2013

I love dismissive doctors (said with dripping sarcasm)!

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

First et me welcome Stacy and without insanity tell u how sorry all of us are here that u have to be here---not knowing u'r age but u r much to young and i's a shame. But as was said  u r with a great group of women who will give u kindness. infor and much caring. We're all here for u and u little one will always make u smile which is a wonderful energy to put out. We talk about alot here but don't let that scare u they are all truly wonderful.

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Shell.....WTH....you're putting me in the same league as those three....I'm an amateur

compared to them.....😇

• phgraham
    edited May 2013

Wait!!! Did Shell say I might be a hooligana? Hmmph

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

OK nitty gritty--Chevy u died u'r hair and did it when u were 16 OMG the whole neighborhood knew about u, dodn't they.Boy those days that was trampy and u'r reputation lives on, I do admire u so. And as I told u I was up all night not for u'r reasons, but legitimate reasons. Plus I was out of xanax, but I have my new supply now so Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yay Granny going to play cards tonite---good for u.

Now Shell u'r behind us in time, so I went tell u anything that happens so u can find out in u'r own time and u can be sorprised. I can't type or spell--well that's why I had a government job.

OK I'm going to rest a little---YES CHEVY REST. I'm a tired old lady and this crap has aged my body 10 yrs. Abd my brain, well we won't talk about that.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Yes Phylisidisiditty!  She DID say you were a Hooligan!  Go GET her! 

Beatmon.... You tell your old Doc, that "No!  Your lips are numb from all that heavy making-out.... and maybe even the migraines!"  Tell him HE is getting older, so what does that have to do with anything?  And you might not even have to go BACK for more tests....!  Sassy will know exactly what is wrong with you.... 

Princess K is out playing with the boys!  Bout time!  Go wrestle them to the ground babe....  Oh?  You say Poker?  Yeah, RIGHT!   Well, I guess if that's what you want to call it. 

Hey little Cammy..... isn't it still light out?  I thought I was the only one that went to bed at the crack of dark! 

See you all in the morning!  Get ready!!!! xoxoxoxoox