STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Okay kids.... this is how I made it....  Fresh cabbage, about 1/2 head cut up, a can of tomatoes, chicken bouillon.... or not.... diced onion, lots of carrots, a can of green beans, parsley, and a little salt!   And cook it for a few hours....

You could maybe add a can of anchovies....  but Princess Kantalope does not like them....  This was about the same recipe that Weight Watchers had.... and you were supposed to eat it about 12 times a day, or something like that....  Wink 

Footnote here.... (just kidding about the anchovies.)

• DarkKiss
    DarkKiss Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013

Or, you better now than before..cancer has its nice perks uh?..

so, I was horrific before? lol

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

Was just walking across the street, on my LE sleeves and gauntlets, and someone yelled at me to "go get a mo ped" (sp). Do I look that bad? STFU!

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Sorry!  I forgot to say chopped green peppers!  It really IS good now! 

DarkKiss!  Yep, some people just do not know what to say....  We will be sure and tell you everything you need to say to these people....Ha!   No.... cancer has NO nice perks... and no, you were never horrific "before."..... Just hang in there, and don't let people get you down.... WE don't!  Wink

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

WTH....Shell......no greetings for me😹

Cami....I have been revirgined too....we really do have a lot in common ....I can see us two old virgins in our rockers with our kitties and coffee.....did I say rocker or off my rocker...geez....I'm confused...it's been a long day...😜

Granny....yay....you're back!!!!!! Don't worry....if Chevy starts up again, I've got your

back...😇

Hi to everybody else, well maybe Shell, still making my mind up about her...lol

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

I'm gonna get you Scottie!!!!

Revirginization can be undone with estrogen cream. Trust me on this.

Hi DarkKiss, love your screen name, tres intrigué'! Welcome to this romper room full of hooligans! What is the ant holding up on your avatar, and what is she saying?

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Shell.....WTH ....Estrogen!!!!! I'm taking Letrozole to get rid of the dam stuff!!!....so let me get this straight....no greetings for me and now you're trying to kill me off AND the other virgin too..!!!! may have to call on Granny to put a hit out on you....lol

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

It feels so good to come home again......listening to all this funny stuff and being a part of it once again....I love you all...yeah all....even you chevy who always tries to kill me with her food....but i know deep down you love me..And ducky with her crazy stories....and scottiee always sending me pms...and sas for all the help with this freekin rash....and shell yay for you....im tryin to remember everyone but those steroids are killin me.....Camille,Red....xoxo...

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

So we are supposed to believe we have virgins around here?  Seriously?   I can't be virginal.... can I?  I have a Husband who just might protest a mite. 

I have not been virginal since I was 16.... !  Ha!  And THEN it was just about the worst absolute thing that ever happened to me!  I have my own ideas on how this de-virginization should take place, but that's already been told in 50 shades of whatever.    NOT when you are 16 by another 16 year old.  Oh the horrors of it all!  I mean DAMN!  And then they were playing "Tenderly" on the radio on the way home, and I just started crying.... Sniff sniff....Cry That little bastard!

Don't mean to scare you DarkKiss, but we are just painfully honest around here.... even when we don't need to be. 

Princess Granny K.... You've ALways been home here....  but sometimes you just need some time to yourself.  So okay, that's enough time!   and Ducky is just a trollop.... me thinks.....  It was SHE on that plane!  Not me.... this time.

So Welcome DarkKiss...  Shells.... WHAT ant?  I can't see ANYthing?  An Ant???  WTH???  And it is talking??? 

Shells, and Scottiee...  Good Lord, you two are tending to be out of control....Do I have to come UP there, and shut that door?  And no TV tonight!  And no more smoking! 

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

So....ducky is a trollop? That's different from a scallop, right?

P

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Nope.... about the same.... Same category.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

It's like a street-car..... oh wait.... that's a "trolley"....

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

Chevy---i thought i was the tramp around here....see what happens when you fall off the radar.....and get this the men i used to play cards with in my building are starting the game up tomorrow...once again im the only female.

oh how good it feels to be back home....

Ducky----you always crack me up with your stories....

princess kantalope loves each and every one of you.....xo

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Granny, we knew that!!!!....And this will always be home here for you...❤❤❤

PS....Granny, can you help me out here, Shell is trying to not only kill me!!!...she is

trying to take my virginity away from me...💃😜😎😷

Ducky, you just crack me right up.....I tell my 27 yr old all your stories....he says, "keep them coming".....lol

• shellshine
    edited May 2013

Scottie you get that cute little revirginized self up to my post two hours ago, and     put your glasses on this time when you read it. 👅

photo beb4931d-bd3f-4412-b0ef-aa2e2b911da1_zpsdceed60e.jpg

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Shell......too too funny.....luv ya.....Granny, hold off on that phone call!!!!...Shell just redeemed herself....😷...❤

• shellshine
    edited May 2013

Cheerful Dancing Baby animated emoticon

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Shells!  You just posted a picture of..... nothing.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

And Princess Kantalope.... You WERE the only tramp on here!  But since you'be been "away" we've attracted a few more!

Oh the joys of being virginal and then "trampy!"  And you are finally going to play cards with the boys?  Good for YOU!  Is THAT what they call it?  Oh well.... whatever.....Wink

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Chevy.....put your glasses on girl..👀.....lol....

Shell.......love the pic....

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Shells!  It is a little red x in a little-er box!  I can see, I just can't HEAR!  Wink

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

The 78 year old virgin is here.........guess what.......the friggin smoke detector stopped beeping.........got so use tout, I just realized it stopped........trust me....it will start again......it's building up energy......lol..........

Granny, so glad your back to your old self.......hope you stay that way.........not old,......just yourself.....shit, glad I made that correction.........lol........

Chevy had been very bad since you left......you have to get that wench under control.....she even wants to be a virgin again.......tell her she does not qualify........and if she says she does....I want a written statement from"hubby". that she is telling the truth.......doubt she is, cause she sounds like a "hot" number.......hoochie...coochie chick.....

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

shells----thats me when i was little....doin the dirty dancin....tryin to dance again...and i will.bet on it....im tryin to not be nervous cause tomorrow the dr.should give me my results on this friggin allergy....i just hope they figure this thing out....

i am not one of your virgins altho i was one when i got married at the age of 18....

Ducky and whoever lives in PA im comin soon....

xo princess kantalope.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited May 2013

I'm peeking from lurking in the darkness. You're all crazy and that's why I love you tramps so much.

Saw my oncologist today. She said based on my next PET scan, if it comes back good, I can have a summer vacation from chemo. I can't imagine life without chemo. Maybe I'll have some energy and get rid of some of the weight I gained. So in two weeks is the scan.

Today the oncologist said I looked pretty bald. I lost the stinking hats and scarves. I said that I must have looked awful with hair. She laughed. I growled to myself. I don't care if I'm bald. I walk around with my head up... No eye contact.

I see Shells picture she posted just fine. It's a dancing baby.

Grannydukes - it's good to see you back again. Don't slap me.

Chevy- the soup looks good.i have some canned tomatoes and frozen green beans from my garden. I was a regular Betty Crocker before BC. I think I'll make some soon.

Sas- I'm almost back. I'm working on it.

Whoever I missed, I'm sorry, chemo brained... Keep crazy.

• shellshine
    edited May 2013

Chevy - you need to put YOUR glasses on, too. It's a dancing baby who's laughing cause I trumped Scottie.

Granny, you have got to get these people in line over here - they are all over the map with their beeping smoke alarms, revirgination, vodka, suppositories.........            Chabba, Wren, Cheryl, Kath, Blondie, Red, Joan and I need your help with the others. I try to write nice calming words to settle the hooligans down but it doesn't work. 

Hi Veggy baby - we posted at the same time.

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

Veggy.....sista/friend....i know we will see each other soon....no smacks just lots of LOVE,huggs and kisses.

We will make a fine team with the way we both look...just put a smile on that beautiful face of yours...

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Veggy.....I'm sending prayers up for a good PET scan so you can enjoy this summer

minus chemo.....❤

Granny....see what happens when you get back in action.....you've sent them all right over the edge.....Veggy's right THEY'RE all crazy ....😇

PS....I'm with you tomorrow for your allergy results.....what if they tell you you're allergic

to us...😱

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

OMG WTF had been going on==Chevy what dd u start---all Scottie and I said is that we were revirgined--It's very simple--then u throw u'r soup into all these shenigans (BTW that is like WW, and can eat all effin day) big deal)) Anyway Scottie and I are what we are but u can not be this u have a MAN so no no no.

Now I was a virgin til 20 when I got married the 1st time. And then I thought all of this that we were taught was like a 3 minute deal and I still said an act of contrition after it was horrible.

Ducky I'm glad that bleepin bleep stopped for u I would have bought a gun by now and shoot the hell out of it. U'r very patient-is that why u r a trollop  or was that a tulip--oh confusion here.

AAAA my brain is hurting oh that's a headache--we all have meds for that.

Veggie a prayer for  u'r  next scan will be good and u can have the summer off.

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Cami, I was a virgin till 23.....I defy anybody to beat that one....😎😷💃

Truly gals you've exhausted the hell out of me so I'm going to STFU ....I'm watching the Leafs here 2 1 for Boston in the second....😱

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

Okay you guys lost me way back posts ago. I should have known better when I saw 40unread posts. Cant keep up. Add me to your list of revirgined, guys. I forgot what it was like, so that should count me in right? FiGrannynally got approval to start to start Halaven on Monday. Always get scared shitless to start something new, but we'll see how it works...wish I had some thing funny to share, but not today. Veg, good luck with your scans. I know just how you feel about the baldness. Its been chilly here so Ive been wearing my hats to keep my head warm, but after five years of being bald on and off, Im really not giving a shit who looks at me anymore....granny glad to see you back and better.xoxo