STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Oh Pyl u have the no poopin problem??? I'm having the too much pooping problem today. And I have no idea in my posts cz they never come out like I'm thinking. Oh as most know I have had my great Diarhhea problem since Chemo with every test known to manking and nothing has been solved. So I take spript meds for it. It's part of my _u'r never going to forget about cancer world--Don't worry that doesn't happen to all-I am a chosen one. So with each chemo know u'r closest to finishing. Oh Phy face it, u'r the one (I think) that started the shoot the beeper out for Ducky--no one else talked about guns. LOL U'r so funny.

Sas r u all right u sound fuzzy. My coffe kickin in an so has my D--this morning. I think I figured out why I have a pain in my side thanks to no Drs. I forgot I have a hernia someplace in my stomach--yea I know no real reason except picking up the remote, but anyway I've got a feeling it has something to do with that. So that problem is solved in my head. See a few minutes a day my mind unscatters and I really do think. LOL OK it's over.

Flower Mound do I know u yet?, if not tell me about u'r self. Well don't staet at the minute of birth but somewhere else. And who else is new come on give it up. Hell most of us know when we were devirgined--very close here.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Cam.......lol.....it's still beeping.....

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited May 2013

OK Fellow Hooligans,

Ya got my number.  Yep I am proud to say I AM a Hooligan in training.  I assure you though that I DO LIVE in Flower Mound, TX.  just best of the BIG Dallas.  The funny thing is I was born and raised in the Poconos and graduated from the Dallas Area High School (the little dallas).  But if you all would like me to change my handle to "Flowers" that too sounds like fun!  Peace everyone and HAPPY HAPPY weekend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY month to ME.  Shopping today, of course.  It just day 3 out of 31.  LOTS of damage to be done with my new, shiny VISA card.  Plus my sainted Mom is visiting - the Shopoholic!

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

Mary, did you say you will be doing Ixempra or did I make that up?

If it's Ixempra or Xeloda maybe we can be chemo buds!

You can put on your big girl panties if you want but really none of us hooligans in Hooligantown care if you wear those or any panties at all. That's why we're hooligans.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Ducky hahahaha--do what Phyl said shoot the dam thing.   U know she's 5'10" so she could get it with ease----u've got to get someone in u'r house now.

And flower, it's just easier for me to rememer that--and I'm glad u'r ready to be a full time hooligan--Of course I'm not, I'm a quiet and calm old lady so u go girl.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited May 2013

Flowers - We were almost neighbors. Growing up I went to Nanticoke school and now the Poconos is an hour's drive from my house.

Today I am feeling more like myself today and have some energy. I need to go shopping but for groceries.

Hugs

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Veggie I'm glad u feel decent today. Groceries??? Well someone has to do it. and I'm glad u'r up to doing it.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

phyl, no they put me on Halaven instead of Ixempra.

Have already gone the xeloda route. Side effects for that were too bad to continue. My hands and feet got HUGE.Ixempra will be next on my list of lovlies if the Halaven doesnt work. Cam, where in Ill. do you live if you dont mind my asking? I grew up there, outside of Chicago in a little town called Barrington. I have the best memories of growing up there. Marshall Fields at Christmas time, and taking the train everywhere. My Dad worked in the city, and would take us downtown with him when we were out of school. and of course spending our vacations on Lake Michigan. I havnt been back there for 40 years except when I went through O'hare.

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited May 2013

In shell shines pocket today, hope we are all not too rowdy. When I was in high school had naturally blonde hair....and guess what...we all wanted platinum! Now I pay big time to stay blonde, til the day I die.

• marywh
    edited May 2013

Dont have to worry about my hair color cause I dont have any hair Anywhere!Undecided

• veggy
    edited May 2013

I don't have any hair either. Its been 7 months. Before that I was every haircolor except pick, purple or blue. Did dye my hair balck once and tried to lighten it. It came out a shade of green.

• veggy
    edited May 2013

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

LOL Veggie. My hair came in all white, I wanted my DD to put pink or purple streaks in it, she won't and I'm not paying for it either so we're at the OK Corral in a face off.

Mary I live on the west side of Downtow, in Wheaton--My 1stDD works downtown for oh at least 15 yrs. and takes the train. I know where u were from, very nice there.

• veggy
    edited May 2013

Last time my hair came in all white too. I would style it in a mohawk. I loved it white. It was so soft.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Mine too Veggie I always had brillo hair, now it's soft like baby's hair and straight and I'm fine with whatever color it is. Altho less of it but so what it's straight.

• veggy
    edited May 2013

My hair used to be super curly. Then bald due to chemo. Came back baby soft white, then a mousy brown color and very straight. Two years later it was curly again but not as tight. Now its gone again. I didn't like the straight hair. I didn't know what to do with it. Now since I am bald again I would love to get a henna tattoo up there.

or

• marywh
    edited May 2013

My hair always came back really curly, which was nice not having to do anything to it, but I hated the color. It was a really drab grey. Not a pretty grey at all. At the rate Im going now, dont know if Ill ever have hair again. I would love to have eye brows and lashes though.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

Vegg, omg, I LOVE that!

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Hey....got my smoke detector fixed......my grandson came for lunch today...made him Shrimp Scampi, and he changed my battery, and I am beep free.......YIPPPPEEEEEE......

He stayed for 2hours and we just talked........this is the one who stayed with me for 3 weeks in December.......had a serious drug problem as you remember, and I took him in........finally went home, and got with a great Dr, and was put on a special drug that gets them straight....he is fantastic. Working with his Dad's new company, finishing his last year of college, and is so happy........tells me "Nan, your the reason, 3 weeks with you showed me that someone believed in me"......."I will be ever grateful".............told him..."no, you did it yourself, because you finally believed you could.......God is good...........

My son said "mom it took you 3 weeks to do what I could not do in 3 years".........I said..."he deserves all the credit, not me, he made it happen"......a family saved......

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Ducky.... everything about you is magical.....  honest!

Be back later crocodiles.... or is it alligators or gecko's.... maybe?

Hair?  You want hair?......

Or even this!

YOU gals are more beautiful.... beautifuler withOUT hair! xoxoxo

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Thanks Chevy.......sometimes all it takes is convincing someone they are worth saving.....he was in a downward spiral, and I could not let him hit bottom......all it took was making him believe there was a better life for him, and he deserved it.......that God does not make junk....said he could be anything he wanted to be, but it was all in his hands.......told him if you loved "you", as much as I love "you, it will happen.........and it did..........3.9 GPA......$60,000 a year in a company that is headed to great things, and a company car, and a family who adores him,..........and a Nan who convinced him he was worth it........

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Wow little kiddle!   It is just wonderful when you two can fill each other's life like that.   It's always sort of a mystery how our Grand-kids can just take over our heart!   We are soooooooo fortunate to have that....  So is Sass with that little "angel" of hers..... xoxoxoxo

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

So true........

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Oh Ducky that was and is beautiful, u r a wonderful role model and u changed everything for him, yes he did too, but u gave hime the love and spirit ro want to change.

Veggie I like that first one but just the big part of it, I don't like the little things actually, but I LOVE that idea.

Phil u were going to do that right---Hey wait are u done for the day? I get confused on who's still on Chemo, I know I should know but it still amazes me I can find this board LOL

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

Hey!!!!!! from yesterday i miissed 4 pages...WTF....dont any of you sleep??????this princes kantalope loves her sleep.....just for the record VEGGY....in high school when i used to dye my hair every color under the sun i went from black to blonde and did turn gree.i was sitting under a light and a classmate made a big speach real loud....NOW LOOK AT HER...SHE HAS GREEN HAIR....and i did have maroon hair and a fox jacket to match.ha.

went again to the allergy dr.all tests negative.i must be allergic to ME....except i did bring a bottle of lavender with me cause i found 4 things that i use with lavender in it (thanks to SAS) next tues i will be tested for that and fri.he is takin off the patch...after that im done.....

I played cards with the boys last nite and lost 5 bucks......had a great time....

Hello to everyone....after all those pages i dont remember shit....but im here to stay and i can promise each and everyone of you i will be raising my usual hell!!!!!!!!

Prayers to all my sistas.I love youse(Brooklyn word)...xoxo the original kantalope.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Joan did someone else guess the song, cuz I went blank, it was the beatles that did it and I want to say 67 but then I was thinking of Frank Sinatra and it was a very good year song and my numbers were screwing up in my heador was it 83--I just can't member.

Granny those high stake games of u'r are going to get u in trouble--just don't owe anyone who has a broken nose. Or we'll have to come there and bring some people to help u.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

Camille---you are so funny...we play for 20 bucks only.

Remember Im Italian,come from Brooklyn.... and I too have connections.ha.

• marywh
    edited May 2013

That was a beatles song, When Im 64. Will you still need me, Will you still feed me, when Im 64....

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Granny I didn't know u were Italian--my Italian is so so rusty it's gone actually except for all swear words. Yep u got u'r own guys, probably playing cards with them last night.

Nice goin' Mary now we know how old Joan is--HaHa Joan--damn u'r still young then me, So far Ducky and Chevy are older and I think Granny??????BTW I'm 5;4", I was 5'6" til this last year--2 inches my back shrunk my whole height---stupid back. of course I'm not thin so now I'm actually looking heavier--rolly-polly Drat I can't win.

• marywh
    edited May 2013

So, I think all of you on this thread should join us over in the hen house on the omg thread. Lots of the same people, different subject. We have lots of space there, and its awfully quiet right now.....most of us hens are brooding......or is it roosting, oh well you know what I mean.....I dont think its brooding though, thats laying eggs right? and I dont think ANY of us are doing that....