STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Mer............PARTY...............GOT MY RED SOLO CUP...........I LOVE MY RED SOLO CUP......I'LL FILL IT UP........LET'S HAVE A PARTY.......PROCEED TO PARTY.......where are the rest of you party poopers...........oops......sorry......said it again......lol

No wonder why my husband use to call me "shit for brains".......my Pilot just calls me................."WONDER WOMAN"

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

OMG....crazy here today......gettin up at the crack of dawn is insane...i get up at 7:30 but my phone starts then...3 pages and i dont remember shit.....im off for the lavender patch today....goin with a load of questions that our sassy helped me with.....I call her doc!!!

Chevy--i know you are glad i brought you here....come on now...you were so prim and proper....i love the real chevy.

Ducky---you my sista were always nuts...from day 1 with your red solo cup....

good afternoon to everyone...hello newbe!!!!...tryin to remember but blank....

ill be back and try to catch up......

do any of you take a nap?up at the crack of dawn...what the hell time do you go to sleep????

enuf of this rambling....im off to see dr.lavender....xoxo princess kantalope

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

Yes in England - My friend that I play Toontown with is in England and we skype all the time. Was I allowed to say that? Sorry if I wasn't and someone delete me.  Its almost 5pm in Dublin - So you are right drink on... sure wish I could - these meds would do me in... 

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited May 2013

Czan't you people shut up and let me slepp in  all day???? I just got up not to long ago. I was up at 4:00 and no one was on. I went back to bed. Now I am up for the day. Thanks a lot. I'll have to get a shower and act semi human.

Good day!

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Good luck today Lavender Girl......

By the way Chevy prim and proper........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....oh someone stop me.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now if you said I was......that would be true..........and sexy, smart, pretty, and a member of the MHC..........yoo hoo

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited May 2013

Oh Lordy!  It's 9:30 here in Californication and my eyes are just opening enough to read the rants of the hooligals.  I'm 70 for a few more days, then I'll be older.  My chemo brain never went away and DH thinks I'm early stage dementia.  I think he's in the same condition without the chemo.

The poop issue is real for me, bless you all who suffer too.  I have to travel 250 miles each way to get care for my macular degeneration (already blind in one eye, worried about other).  I also go there for high occular eye pressure (not yet glaucoma), and thyroid &/parathyroid issues.  Makes for long drives and my knee cramps up so I just can hobble when I get out to "stretch."  Those are most of my current curses, but it's easy to see that all of you have more to deal with.

I'll STFU and get back when I can jump in with the insanity of this thread.  Jan I Am

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

OMG I just woke up and yes I am the tart that started the pooping questions I am absolutely exhausted and I'm on my way to the doctor to get my butt looked at... I now have learned I need to rise at least 5 a.m. to start up with all of you crazie and Chevy quit taking my Chickpoo scratching and egg duties. ♥

• veggy
    edited May 2013

Heres something for all those with pooping problems...

• veggy
    edited May 2013

You hooligans are too funny...

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

UGH - My  get up and go has got up and left. I wasn't like this wih Mx, why do I fell so  dragged out? My drain tubes were leaking so bad last night I took them out, now the leaking has slowed down and I can feel the fluid shifting under my left arm and armpit. I don't care - I'm staying in bed. All this bathroom talk, I get the prize today for the longest length poop.

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

She'll...sorry you down and out.....better get that fluid checked out......sweetie those drains are there for a reason.....be careful.....hugs

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited May 2013

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Hi all you nut cases....WTH I miss a day and Now I need to take a day off work just

to catch up. I was exhausted yesterday after fighting off all these Greek Gods at the BBQ....don't hate me gals because I'm beautiful and irresistible to men....😜😋😎😷

Welcome to all the new gals....sorry you have to be here, but these nut cases will help

you through issues you may have , or just to rant, or whatever....❤

Cami...I didn't know you lived in Chicago!!!! I'm going to be there on July 15 with another

3 crazy Canucks. We will stay in Chicago for 3 or 4 days, I think, and then on to Iowa

to support another BC gals who is part of a team running a marathon for the cause.

How wonderful it would be if we could hook up, IF you're going to be around at that time.

We will be staying in some hotel just on the outskirts, can give you details later if this is

all doable.

Hi to the rest of you hooligans ....waiting for tales from the Princess as to how she got on today.

• JAN69
    edited May 2013

With all the poop issues discussed in detail here, may I add pee issues?  Like not making it to bathroom in time.  Even Poise can't hold it all and then drip, drip, drip.  As I'm trying to look dignified for my age.

Anyone relate to this?  Jan

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Yes Jan!  But I don't have that problem anymore, and I don't know why!  I mean my Daughter's have to run to the bathroom all the time, and I just sit there, like what's going on!  I even used to wear pads when I went out....  gotta ask, are you taking Tamoxifen?  Are you taking anything different?

I would just like to think my bladder finally "grew-up".... but I dont' have an aswer as why I don't have that trouble anymore. 

Look how sensible I am kids....!  I'll return to my normal self later...Wink

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

im back!!!!!

took me long enuf BUT it was well worth it....i brought everything i had lavender in it....large bag wrapped in 3 bags.Dr.laughed but he took every single one of those things oils,incense,candles and did a single patch test on each....probably 10 all together.....so now i cannot take a shower for 3 days....then friday off it comes.

Sas---ya gonna love this.I brought the chart i made for the weening of the prednizone and he said OK do it your way....not my way but SASs way.Thank you Dr.SAS.xo.

ill be on it for another month weening...very slowly...

thanks everyone for putting up with me....except Chevy...she is used to holding my hand.....3 1/2 yrs.of it...

I love you.xo princess kantalope

ps.Veggy im comin up there next week.Are you ready?????

• JAN69
    edited May 2013

Chevy - Ah sensible lady.  No, I'm not on Tamoxifen (I'm triple negative) and no new meds.  I see PCP next week, but what a topic to bring up!  Guess it's no worse than baring my boobs to everyone in a white coat.  I really just want to grow old with dignity.  Or without a wet bottom.

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited May 2013

Hey STFU warriors, check this story out:

Hello All - At just about 52 years old. I stopped getting my period after my first T/C infusion and it has never returned.  But now that I am done with Chemo/Neulasta and headed to RADS next month - who knows???????

I do know this however:, I am writing this post from the Flower Mound Presbytarian Hospital while getting 2 units of blood transfused as my MO told me yesterday I am anemic.  I went to see him under duress though because the first thing that happened on Saturday when I was planting my Sister's garden,  I tripped in a large whole and BROKE my left foot.  Now finally, as the trifecta to the bad news, I had an hour long ultrasound of my left broken foot's LEG to rule out a blood clot.  OH LORD, can things get any worse.  YES - they can  - I cannot use the crutches they gave me in the ER to save my life!  Ugggggg.  And I drive a new JETTA with a stick shift so I will be looking for rides everywhere until Dr. Important Orthopedist can fit me into his scheudle NEXT Monday!  Double ugggggggggggggggggggggg !!!

Peace Y'all and have a better week.

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

I think its time for a group hugggggggggg for Cmbernardi.....

Who is in?????????

Me.feel betta honey.....xoxoxo princess kantalope....

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

cmbernardi........(((((())))))

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

Hugs to you!!!!!!!

• veggy
    edited May 2013

((((((((((HUGS!!!!!))))))))))

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

I'm hugging!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

I'm there kids!  Hugs to everyone!  xoxoxoxo

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

Hang on - I'm in that HUG too!!

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Me too.......

• JAN69
    edited May 2013

Gentle hugs winging to Texas Flower

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited May 2013

Many hugs Flowers. What an awful way to begin summer.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

Ok NOW the docs have returned my calls - ONC wants me to keep taking both meds. tamoxifen and the nuvigil.. sleep doc also said the same thing -( of course because they talked to each other) - but being I'm having issues she has decided she want to see me - I wonder if it is to explain to me face to face why she wants me on the nuvigil while I am already hyper OR is it I am leaving her too many msgs and she wants to charge me for the conversation??? 

Ok that was the drugs talking - I'm glad I can say anything here... I cried all the way through PT - just because no real reason..PT reminded me its the drugs talking not me... and not to go where my conversation was heading.... Anyway the sleep doc moved my june appt up to this Friday.. I'm playing yo yo with my brain and not sure how much more I can take without breaking the string....  I am going to take them - maybe it will regulate my sleep like its supposed to and the jumpiness will stop.. I just really don't know...

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2013

Wow...you STFUers never STFU.....do you know how long it took me to read EVERYTHING about 1/2 hour.....hope you are up when I am up tomorrow night after the friggin steroids........

Pooping....omg what have we become!!!

Ducky is right, rain for 3 days...and of course I have to go out in it....

too much to comment on but yep I read it just in case there was a quiz....

Have to go to court with the twins tomorrow for their appeal for their SSI then to chemo.....told him the pain pills weren't working so changed it (was giving vicadon) now perks.....not really liking them....also told him how bad the 3rd week was, he told me that I could change it to 2 weeks on 1 off...told him to leave it and just give me fluids.....have something in my throat preventing me from swallowing pills now have to get a swallow study, OMG, really, add it to the list....

BBL and have a good night til then...