STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

Praying for a good result Brenda!!!

Got to get back to the work now - busy busy day and not half done on my list.  

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

Brenda, fingers crossed and a hug to go with it!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Praying Brenda......hang in there girlfriend.....hugs

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited May 2013

Fingers crossed for good news. BTW, grew up in Midwest City.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

Fingers crossed for Brenda....prayers and huggggs too.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Oh Wow Brenda!  We're all with you...

And Ducky..... so you are going on a Hay-rack ride with the Pilot? 

Is THIS better?

And yes Sweetie.... I remember that so well, about all the little kids... It just makes you sick...  I've seen how the Amish live, usually on TV, or by reading books.... very peaceful people..  That's exactly how WE live!  I don't have a car.... or a phone.... or a house either.  We live near the water, beside this house..... Ha, ha! 

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

I like this pilot better *wink* *wink* - My friend says, "Let's pray for a little wind" LOL

angelman

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Chevy........WOW AND DOUBLE WOW...........WHAT AIRLINE, AND WHAT IS THE FLIGHT NUMBER.......I'M PACKED AND READY TO JUMP ON.........OOPS......SORRY GOT A LITTLE AHEAD OF MYSELF.......I MEAN.......BOARD THE PLANE......and I don't even care where we're going.......

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Would love to get caught in his feathers.......how bout if we all huff and puff and blow his towel down...............

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

Gma! That guy needs to be on the omg thread! I think you finally found the cure guy! Had loads of excitement in my little town and around the county this morning. Seems 2 guys did a home invasion, then hijacked a car in the town next to us, went through my county, wrecked that car, stole a troopers car,wrecked that one, then the sheriifs dept. ended up chasing them up and down a creek, they got one of them, but so far the other guy is still on the loose. Very scary stuff...keeping all my doors locked today.. which I should do anyway. really stupid not too.Chev, love your house, nice to be on the water isnt it? Good luck and fingers crossed Brenda...

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Poof!

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited May 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

PURRfect!  xoxoxoox

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Great shot of me Chev, but I think I better tone down the lipstick.....

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Nah.... you wear it magnificently!  Wink  I sent that pic to your pilot guy.

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

I know he told me .......now he wants "manage a trios"........and says "It's you baby".........so tell me......"ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE"........lol, lol, lol

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

OMG...still laughing about everything on this board.....much excitement here in Cleveland too...with the missing girls found alive.

Still pooping and tired but reading all your posts....keeps me hanging on!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

Now that story was a weird one. So glad they found them alive. Stories like those really make you wonder if some people have shit for brains or worse....doesnt it????????

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Brenda fingers crossed for shoah.

And Pilot a excuse me I like the first one better, the second one can fly on his own so he can leave the plane when it's going down and be fine, no worries. I want someone who doesn't have a built in parachute on Of course he can be used for other things. and I know I didn't think of it first.

Mary WTF is going on in u'r sweet little town? U didn't tell us u lived in SIN CITY I thought u lived in a normal town.

And Chevy the house on the water is so you. It reminds me of Ma and Pa Kettle. WTH is that where u take u'r baths? Well Fish Oil is good for u, they say.

And Phyl just throw a granade at the sight they are digging and it'll finish it all. I'm sure u have them in u'r weaponry, u seems fully equipped and certainly know how to use all of them.

I'll be back

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

* Laced up the Keds and ready to go! *  ~(gail)~

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited May 2013

Cami, too funny.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

THAT was good!  I sent it to my Daughter's!  Ha,ha! 

Yes Miss Cammomile....  It IS me!  I am Ma Kettle.    We don't take baths.... nor showers... we just wait until it rains. 

You know ChickaDee.... That whole story is just so strange.... I WANT to believe the girls, but if it had been ME, or anyone I know, we would be SCREAMing every DAY until SOMEone found us!  There are so many un-answered questions to that whole thing!  Sure those guys should be hung by their bucking falls, but HOW in the HELL could they KEEP 3 women quiet for THAT long????    MAYbe for a few days, or a week, but unless their captives were unconscious for 10 years, and never ate, nor ever went out, or to school, or had that baby at HOME, they would have been rescued!  Sorry, but the whole thing is just unbelievable.

Is that neighborhood brain-dead?  Along with THEM???

Ducky! Are you rumbling?   

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

AND they found that Jody Arias guilty of murder of her boy-friend!   WAB!  And I feel sorry for the jurors!  They will have that on their conscience for always. 

I was on a Possession of Heroin/with Intent to sell,  trial one time.... After about a WEEK of testimony, we finally found her guilty....  And I was SO afraid that "what if she WAS innocent....?"  But thank God for facts.  It just is hard on your brain, to try and judge someone.... even if the facts ARE finding them guilty.    After the trial, the prosecuting attorney answered my question, of "Why didn't she scream she was INNOCENT if she was?"  And she said  this was her 3rd conviction, for possession!  So we did the right thing.   AND  I saw last year, that she is still in Prison!   She was in the news about Prisons and drug-use. 

It is scary because THEY have all of your information!  Your family info, address, etc!   And the Attorneys for both sides can use this info, deciding if you will be a fair and honest juror.

Now, at MY age, it would be rather tough!   My motto would be "hang em' high".... please.

• Merlcat
    Merlcat Member Posts: 122
    edited May 2013

I was called to grand jury duty last year.....I was in the middle of settling my Dads estate, my mom had just been put in hospice, my daughter had mono, plus a broken foot and a sprained her ankle, and 2 other non driving kids to transport all over the state etc for their various camps and activities. It was for several months....during the summer of course, needless to say, although it would have been interesting, it simply wasn't feasible. I was thankful to be excused.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

I was called for jury duty....was i pissed off..shitty case of a Italian man slapping a black girl....stupid shit....I raised hell....my son had a friend who got 5 lifetimes on 3rd.party he said she said....yeah 5 lifetimes...so when i opened my mouth and told that story the people in the room went wild.everyone had a story......the 2 jerks who were interviewing us decided to take a 5 min break....when they came back they called me outside and said you were excused.....i yelled DONT EVER CALL ME BACK AGAIN....and they didnt.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited May 2013

Years ago I sat on a jury for a murder trial.  Defendants story was that he and a buddy were hunting and he was following him down a narrow trail when he tripped and his gun went off accidentally.  The story came across as just barely plausible. I forget the details of the prosecutor's theory but the evidence was weak and there was no motive.  The way they skirted around the motive I could see they must have evidence they couldn't bring in for some reason.  All we could do was bring in a verdict of manslaughter. I knew that young man was a murderer but they couldn't prove it.  Talk about frustration.

Found out later from a cop I knew that drugs were involved but rules of evidence prohibited introducing important information.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Yep..all us "legals" are charlatans (sp?)...started my 30 year career in criminal...visited the prisons just WAY too many times and quickly switched to corporate and probate/estate after a prisoner put me up against the bars and choked me.

Not sure about these girls here either...houses are very close together....I would have been shrieking constantly......but I'm a fighter...hmmm maybe a lover too...but not like that pilot gal we have.

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

First question I asked my daughter was.....who delivered that baby....something I not right.....the beginning makes sense....a sicko kidnaps 3 kid.......once they grew into mature women they were not capable of over-powering him......according to the info...the brothers were not always there...........lots of blame all around.......the asshole who did this crime.....the 3 for not escaping.......the police for not being more aggressive in the case.......and 10 years of neighbors seeing....nothing.

Now you know that would not have been this group........I believed in ....you get your ass involved......I would want it done for me and mine........but it wasn't us, and we have no clue what their mindset was.....it will come out......but something smells bad......

Never served on a jury, or even stand-by......always managed to get excused...thank heavens.

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited May 2013

I got good news tonight on the MRI, no cancer! So we will continue to treat as chronic migraines which are a new thing for me......maybe that buffed up cure guy could fly in. Thanks to all of you for your support while I waited for the results. Brenda