STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

By Gran...unless they have built a bridge across the a Pacific Ocean, I outbid your gone by bus or train....lol

I also have LE, so I have to be careful when flying too........

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited May 2013

ChickaD, I was a travel agent for 20 years. I could pack in an hour to go anywhere I had a chance to go. I did turn down a trip to Burma this winter because it was for so long and with 2 grandsons and their father. But Hawaii? In a minute!

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

Please invite me on whatever trip gets chosen. Oregon has medical herbs....just sayin'.

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    edited May 2013

Hi Dana....i read the thread all the time......

i'm a mental case so i can relate to all........Wink

Can't handle normal people...lol lol      Wink

i don't think we met yet

Hi...My name is Sheila  one of my daughter's and her BF moved to Hawaii 4 years ago and they got married last July on the beach

OOOH Hawaii take me away...........

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited May 2013

Granny,

The train runs to Portland,Oregon.  Then we could ride the Coast Starlight which runs down to California. If we're lucky we can hop off to see GramFoley.  We have mountains and desert and the ocean.  Warning--it's cold water, so no swimming without a wet suit.  We could always take a side trip to the Washington state-it has legal medicinal herbs without a card.

Hawaii is beautiful and might be worth the Ativan to fly there.  My husband was born on the Big Island.  Love to visit the volcanoes.  

Sweet dreams of a trip together!

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

I am passionate about traveling ANYWHERE..... been to Hawaii about 6 times and would go back in a heart beat to shake my hula skirt and new ones....my youngest daughter, Cait, is visiting my niece there in June/July...my niece, Colleen, is interning at the Pearl Harbor musem for the summer.

• juliaanna
    edited May 2013

Veggy,

You are probably sick and tired of dealing with your medication error, but I would like to suggest you report the NP to the state board of nursing.  They need to know about licensees that are not meeting the standard of practice.  You should be able to file an anonymous complaint.  PM if you have any questions.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

If Princess K  or any of youse get your cute booties over to Oregon I'll meet you there, train, bus, boat, plane, I don't give a sh** how. Just give me some notice cause I have to start job hunting pretty soon.

Hawaii is fine but I need to get out of here once in awhile - rock fever. But if you do come over - do it when it's snowing where you live, not when the weather is getting nicer!!

• juliaanna
    edited May 2013

Shells,

Are NPs able to set up their own practice in HI?  Each state seems to have their own rules.  Do you have a preference where you work- clinic? hospital?  I've worked with some incredible NPs.  They certainly were more compassionate with the oldsters than the MDs.

I hope you are feeling better.  Is the drainage slowing down?  Are you more comfortable with the implants?

Aloha.

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited May 2013

Whoever is going to Washington state, COUNT ME IN, just sayin................

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited May 2013

You can come visit me at the beach in WA State any time you like!

• cmbernardi
    edited May 2013

Chabba - I'm on my way!

• cmbernardi
    edited May 2013

And Chabba, that invitation goes both ways.  Lots of BIG things in BIG Texas (but no on the legal herbage darn it!)

• shellshine
    edited May 2013

Oregano, Washington ....I'm in.

Julianna - drainage slowing down, still sore but off narcotics, too loopy.                                            I think NPs can hang their own shingle in Hawaii. There's also a  state law that says hospitals are required to give them inpatient privileges. I've been a Supervisor most of my career, so wouldn't feel comfortable going it alone until I get more experience. I'm 58 now,  if I can get this pediatric clinical over with and get a full time job this summer, I would work five years as part of a group practice, then part time cases on my own. Severance pay runs out in a few weeks, so trying not to freak out too much as I am the main breadwinner. I think we'll be okay for a couple of months, but I need a job by August. BC really ****ed up my plans, I was planning on being completely done by now and in a new job by June.

Oh well, I passed the class and kicked BC's ass (it rhymes!), so need to STFU and respect that others suffer so much more, and to be grateful for every day. 

Has anyone heard from Sassy today - I think she wore herself out last night. Sassy - you go to bed early tonight - you hear me? and check-in in the morning so we know you are ok. Running a dog on a leash through the car window.......sheesh, you are enterprising albeit eccentric.

G'Nite!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited May 2013

Would love to see Texas but I have a terrible phobia about flying .  My Dr. has also cautioned against any car trips longer than  an hour or so and the nearest airport is over 4 hours awa if trafic is good and it rarely is.

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Again been up since 4am.....this is bullshit.....

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Sheila...you have come to the right place......this is the nuthouse.........speaking of nuts...I am sitting here watching re-runs of Married With a Children........

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Am I the only one up......Get up

• shellshine
    edited May 2013

I just woke up for a few minutes to eat some crackers, Duckie, so you have me for a little bit! Let's trash everyone who'se still sleeping!! Do you know any good gossip about them?

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Ok, did someone say "gossip".....I'm up!!!!!....spill your guts oh trashy ones, I'm all ears..👂👂

• shellshine
    edited May 2013

Scottie - if we can get a little Pacific Northwest get together going, how far away is Toronto? ooops - just looked - you'ld be better off meeting with those crazy East Coasters!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Oh!  I heard trashy!  So I got up!

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Gossip.......Granny says she is playing cards today with her men......wearing a low neck top.......how many really believe that "card playing story.......

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Morning gals!  Hello Shells.... kawanalukahideho! My folks just LOVED Hawaii.... I mean my Dad did!  Mom just wouldn't go with him.  He used to go there to over-see shipments of orchids, and Bird of Paradise, and the flowers to make lei's with, for his shop in San Francisco.  But he thought it was heaven!  PRObably because of all the beautiful little Hawaiian girls there!

So did you see him?  If I know my Dad, he met every beautiful woman on every Island.... Ha!  They used to have some sort of sound system, where only Hawaiian music would be played with his cassette player, and you could hear it all over the neighborhood..  They fixed a beautiful Lanai, with a fishpond, and planted Ginger, Bird of Paradise, Monkey-tail Fern, and Roses everywhere! 

• shellshine
    edited May 2013

Ducks - I'm done with my crackers so goin back to sleep. I was too tired to eat dinner yesterday. You can gossip about me, my sexy eyes, swollen bosom, all the lovers I had before I got married, but what a faithful, patient and endearing wife I am (sadly, I really do think my DH is declining cognitively, he didn't do too well while I was gone). You could make up wild stories about how I went to recover at my secret lover's beach hideaway but wouldn't let him touch my breasts, looking only.... and how it drove him absolutely so wild with passion that he had to.ravish me by ......... on the ........... while ............. wearing only...............    (fill in the blanks).

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Shell......oh how I would love if this bunch of nut cases could all get together someday, but I don't think the prison system is ready for the likes of us, because that's where

we would end up, especially if the Princess, Chevy and Cami are with us....😱

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Hey Ducky!  Don't go!  We can sit and talk about EVERYone now!  No... Princess told me she wears her little French Maid uniform, with seamed stockings and those black stillettos.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

Seeing Sleep Doctor this morning - jump in my pocket!!! Nuvigil and Tamoxifen = insomnia - and WHY are the saying both together will help tamox SEs?  That is my question to the doctor, for this morning. If you all have any ideas why, I would appreciate ANY insite. 

Speaking of pets - here is a strange one for you and she has seen me through thick and thin for 12 years...

Tigger is a Chinese Crested/Whippet mix, found in a dumpster as a pup by a rescue agency - All the markings and the darker brown spots is her skin, not hair. Her hair is on her mussle, paws, ears and a mohawk down her spine, rat tail - no hair there either. 

Tigger

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Shells you tramp!  Would it be "cliff".... "beach" ...listening to beautiful music.... and finally "nothing"?

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

GMA ....she's adorable.....sad story about the dumpster though....could we find the person who did that and collectively throw him/her there permanently????

Yeah Chevy, she told me she wears it when she "plays cards" with the boys!!!!!