STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Grammie!  I love Tigger!  I hate Tamoxifen.....  It's like you have to take something for THIS, and then it causes something ELSE, and you have to then add aNOTHER prescription!  Good luck on THAT one.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Scottiee!  Can you stay awhile?  All the others will soon crap out.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

And Shells, when you tear yourself away from the beach for a minute, could you please tell me a little more about your DH?  And how old he is, and what he acts like?

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Chevy...took today off to go and renew my passport and run around with my 27 yr old

for stuff he has not done!!! Just relaxing in bed just now with my coffee but minus kitty...

I think Cami stole her...😱

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

how about licking, neck, playing her like an instrument, a scarf around her wrists.

I hear you Ducks, but it wouldn't be so bad if they threw us all in the same cell. Chevy would probably get us in trouble though, and we'd all be punished with solitary confinement.....then we would truly lose our minds and have to communicate by tapping on the walls and planning our escape, stealing a gettaway bread van  and going on a wild spree.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Scottiee... how fun..!  Oh!  So you mean another 27 year old drags his feet, and does not get things done???  Ha, ha!  My Daughter tells me this about her oldest ALL the time.... drives her crazy....

What?  Cammi has your cat?  So where is she REALLY?

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Oh SHELLS!  Ssshhhhhh!  "They" will come and get us!  Round us up like a passel of cows..... rip our clothes off, and throw us in their cabins.... and then turn..... and  if THAT'S not enough, make us .......... with their........ and then leave us exhausted, and asking for water.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Oh!  On a wild spree, with all of our other Hooligans, and we would take a Limo into Fisherman's Wharf in  San Francisco, and stop for Dinner at Aliotto's and have Clam Chowder and warm sour-dough bread.  And Margarita's.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

Then get that angel with wings on another thread, tie him up and not let him sleep until he promises to drive us to Texas, N. Carolina, Ohio, New Jersey and Ontario to pickk everyone else up.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

OMG I'm trying to catch up==I was havng trouble with my computer, the little arrow wouldn't move.

Who said their dog was nudging their breast---cuz so did my cat til I finally went to the Dr. and told him I already had a pet/cat scan so I have cancer. He didn't believe me. Hmmm our pets no more than Drs.

And April and Phyl U fighting the fight very well- I don't know how u'r working all the time. It's so hard.==OK let me catch up I had to stop and write before I foret anything else.

And Princess K tell us exactly about u'r patches and what's going on.PK I'll hve more to say after I get caught up==Is zepher new or I just missed somthing.

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Wow...Chevy....sounds Devine....I'm up for that gig....💃

Yup....if I don't actually offer an "incentive" like lunch with a gorgeous trashy hooligan, I'm out of luck......love going with him though ....he's 6' 2" extremely handsome (takes after his mother of course😜). I pretend I'm a rich cougar and make all the old dears jealous....ha ha ha ....seriously, he gets stopped a lot by model agency people asking him to model!!!! Too bad he's not interested....he might have been able to make some

serious money and then keep his mother in the lifestyle I was sure I was supposed to have...😝😷😎💃. Ok going to STFU now and get my ass in gear. If you talk to Cami,

tell her to return my kitty or I'll set the Princess on her.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Oh that's right!  Zephyr IS new!  She is our newest hooligan!    Just beware little Z.... these women are all out to corrupt you....  Ha! 

Morning Cammi!  Bout TIME you woke up!  You know, when I first joined this forum, another gal was telling me about her dog, kept nudging her breast, and she said it "hurt".... She finally went for a Mammogram, and yes, she had cancer!  She says her dog saved her life! 

Okay.... I gotta get busy... I'd RATHER stay and play with you gals, but wifely duties are a-callin'....  xoxoxoxo

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

OMG in the middle of writing and there are a million new posts....slow down you hooligans....like the Princess said....don't you people have a life...💃

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

cattle drive

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited May 2013

O Chabba,

I am so sorry you have restrictions on your ability to travel.  When I do come to see you I will ship any delicacy you may desire from the great state of Texas and we'll have a Texas theme day.  Fair? 

Have a blessed day with Peace & Love!

Flowers (aka Carolyn)

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

Pg 114, Dear Veggy, apologize, I stirred the pot then left the kitchen, realized while I gave you good info, I created drama by the way I wrote it, you don't need drama. As Cami said so well, you did everything right re:the drug error. 1, recognition,2 questioned, 3 refrained from taking drug until clarification, 4 reporting errors to the appropriate authority.

Your day sucked big time, our cancerversaries are a double edged sword. They remind us of the horror, but they also remind us of life. I'm happy your here to celebrate life.

ChickaD, Your dogs sound wonderful, our wonderful furballs. Tasha finding your cancer is truly life saving. I think by now you've googled that animals are being trained for this. The one documentary I saw showed a dog  being studied to sniff out prostate cancer from urine samples. The researchers new what samples were positive (test group)and negative(control group). The dog was correct on all the positive samples. But it kept alerting on one from the control samples. At first they assumed the dog was wrong, but repeat testing became convinced that MAYBE the dog was onto something. The man had further testing and he in fact did have prostate cancer, but it was previously undetected b/c it was so early. Try finding a researcher to tell your story to and see what happens :)

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

Good heavens! I hope we're still on pg 117 when this gets posted. Just reading all posts since midnight wore me right out.

Good morning ruffians and hooligans. That trip sounds fabulous as long as it takes place in my alternate universe ... the one after chemo.

Cami, april is working. I am the slacker. I worked 20 hours a week during T/FAC but I don't think I will be able to zelda/ixempra . Some days that makes me sad, other days...other days I don't give a flying fork.

How many of us are downing the chemo juice right now? mary, veggy, me. Shellster with surgery and april with that horrible rads schedule. PK with multiple issues....Sassy do we need a new list?

I'll be bck later after I vacumn the falling hair off my head and the headrest of my recliner.
  • marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

Phyl, I have 2 words for you and your hair problem-lint roller..it works!!!!!!!keep one around the house all the time. You guys are so busy. I wake up in the morning and bam! theres 50 new posts. Dont any of you sleep? I cant even remeber who said what, so Im not going to try. Will catch up later. Have to go visit our rental properties and Try to collect some rent so we can eat.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Miss Phyllo Dough...that still sounds scrumptious to me.....I love crust..when I was a little girl (yesterday) I used to order pie and ask the waitress to "hold" the filling...lol oh sorry I digress....

I think I start chemo in 2 weeks...find out on May 15.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

OK I'm back whew what a morning, I'm dragged out already.

Scottie I just borrowed u'r cat for a second opinion on my cat scan from my cat--Don't worry u'r cat will be home soon. LOL

Sas I absolutely believe our pets know something is going on in our bodies--Cuz My cat used to go under my breast and rub and sniff it all the time, then I finally felt the lump and what's really crazy she never neaded o my arms, now she needs so gently right where she is supoosed to for my LE right where the PT's massaged me--So I know she wasn't trained to do that. Just like now she rubs my back, never did that before. So I believe our furbabies have different (stronger) scents and sense than we have. And when she sleeps with me she puts her little arms around me.

OK can't u fly at all with LE or is it where it's locted. Or how bad it is. I've heard people say this ut I thought if u wore u'r sleeves and compression socks u could, but I don;t know really.

I wish we all lived closer it really would be nice and since I won't fly a car has to get me too. Lst time I flew it was with my ex nd he was really good in that plane bathroom, then I realized the plane was veering in that direction, so he didn't mean to be good --as usual. TMI or not enough?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

pg 115,April, sorry about your furbaby. Hope all goes well.

Shell, yes I did go to bed earlly and caught up. Glad your draining even though it's gunky. Eyes--beautiful. So, wish I had mine done, instead still dealing with flood from Jan, the redo money is on the floor/ walls etc not on my face. Oh well.

Phyll, glad your numbers are up. Your just about done with this? :) Hope the crying is done, it's a new day and better, I hope. It's work keeping up with all your names lovey.

Granny, hope the lavendars it. But if it isn't remember your still Sherlock. Keep vigilant on PA trip. The apratment environment is still suspect. :)

Chevy, had a friend that was the epitome of black Irish, she said the genes came from the time the Moorish invaded. Better word for Moorish, but can't remember. Had frogotten about Shanty irish.

The trip sounds devine, Nominate MaryWhat to make all the arrangements and plan for Oct. LOL, she doesn't have enough to do that month or enough to worry about.

Blondie-purple hair yeah, new trend. I'd do it too if I thought it'd come out. Mom ended up with bluegreen hair one time, that took way to long to resolve.

Zephyr1929, hey!(hello), now we have two cars. A zephyer was a car wasn't it?

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Speaking of dogs and being smart.....for the full 2 years before they found my cancer my daughters' Boxer (as you might recall she died about 2 months ago), would never leave my side when I was there.....If I went down the basement, she followed, upstairs, she followed, in the kitchen, she was next to me, in the bathroom, she scratched the door to get in....now I was with that dog all day for 10 years (took care of my 2 grands while my daughter worked).......the dog never came near me until those years before cancer........then he began trying to get on the chair next to me no matter where I sat, and would put her head on my chest..........I would say to my daughter, "does she do this to you when your home"....she would say "no"............finally I said "this damn dog is trying to tell me something"....,and sure enough she was..........funny thing was in 2010, I cancelled my Mammo, and from then till I finally went it was almost 2 years.......I swear till today, she was giving me a warning to get my ass to the Breast Center cause honey you got cancer.........so I believe they know.......

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Ps...I meant to say hello to Zephyr...dont think we have met yet! Welcome.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited May 2013

Hi Zephyr!

I'm finally getting around to having my coffee. You hooligans talk so much but I didn't see much gossip and asolutely none about me. Do I have to make up my own to get the ball rolling?

Must pull myself away from the computer and get some housework done.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

This link is about a cat that predicted 50 deaths in a nursing home, it sounds grim, but read it. The staff and families have come to appreciate her. First read of it after my Mom passed. My sisters cat would never sit on my moms lap. Then one night she jumped on her lap and stared into her eyes for ever so long, then curled up on her chest. Neither my sister or mom could figuire out what was up. Later that night Mom passed. Sister said if the cat ever did that to her she was going to the ER right away.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7129952/Cat-predicts-50-deaths-in-RI-nursing-home.html

This ones on BC research in UK. The researcher herself was alerted by the dog she was researching /training.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-21769807

This says it all: conclusion statement from the following article. "As the editor of one journal reporting on these stories pondered: “So what if the canine nose is more accomplished at detecting cancer or predicting seizures or hypoglycemia than our most refined instruments? … How much proof must we acquire before employing such non-toxic diagnostic methods in pursuit of covert cancer cells, or to portend a hypoglycemic event or convulsions?”

http://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/vet-practice-news-columns/complementary-medicine/sniffing-out-cancer.aspx

What I like about this article below is it dicusses the everyday training, of the dogs. We all can recognize our furballs here :) So, I'll stop here with adding articles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2062000/The-dogs-detect-cancer-Meet-legged-bio-detectives-pioneering-health-revolution.html

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

Animals are funny creatures. Last year when my mom died, there was an owl sitting in in the tree right outside her bedroom window. Owls were her favorite. That bird stayed in the tree for 2 hours and didnt move. When my mom died the owl flew down into the road and blocked the hospice nurse from driving up the road any farther. He had to honk and honk to get that bird to move. It flew around the house until they took my mom, and then disappeared.

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Sas.....heard about this before.....the breath thing is interesting.....my daughter says she could smell something different about my breath before mine was found...never said anything until after the fact.......she said that about my husband, and he had Pancreatic cancer, and her mother-in-law who also died from a cancer that they could never prove where it began, just treated what they thought it was, and where.........who knows, maybe there is more truth in this then what we realize........but here is more food for thought.........after I was diagnosed, had surgery, and was treated, the dog never paid attention to me again......like I wasn't even in the room......

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

Marywhere, while you were posting, I found my lint roller! Had to peel it twice while rolling my head.

Chica, now I wish I had a pie crust to pop in the oven!

Sassy, yes I'm almost done. I have 5 more rounds. And no crying for the last several days! I think I'm cured. The reason I have so many names is because I can never remember the last one I used. That's just an old habit from my pre-prison days. You know, AKA... However, I've paid my debt to society, or whatever that saying is. I am now busy racking up new debt.

Blondie, great job on the purple hair but do we need to change your name now. Just let sassy know. :)

Zeph, welcome you little hooligan!

Phyl

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Hey.....did anyone pick up on Chevy's "Wifey duties" comment again today......who the hell does she think she's kidding........call it by its real name " Chevster"......ROLL IN THE HAY, AFTERNOON DELIGHT, HIDE THE WEENIE, HORIZONAL BOOGIE! , BASTING THE TURKEY, Or A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE....we promise we won't laugh......LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL LOL.....oops.........

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Ducky and all, What's significant here is, there are multiple women on one small thread that have such stories. The first documented report was 1989, it's reviewed in the vetenary article, historically it can be thought to have been there forever, humans just weren't paying attention. It is well documented that humans did learn to eat things by watching animals.

Ducky ask your DD to contact a researcher. Her statement about you, DH, MIL is significant. She may go down in medical history and lead to testing. This is nothing to say Oh well too. Three people that she smelled something, look how many millenia we went without paying attention to animals.