STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Princess K.....thank you and I am happy being smaller..the big D's are a pain in the ass...and the back..and the neck...lol

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

ChickaD u'r surgery does sound different and it sounds like u'r doing OK---and no drains???? wow

Princess K good comback--sounds just like u.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

Its all true....she is so young and beautiful what the hell does she need to carry all that shit around....i was never this big...36C was my size...in my old age i became a 34DD....the frame got smaller and the boobs got bigger.see i told u i have a stupid body.

Im 72 yrs.old and i still have to shave my legs.Dont know anyone around my age who still does.... and if your on here please fess up....

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

I'm fessing.....lol....almost 66yrs and still shave my legs almost everyday in the summer....almost never in the winter.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

Hah! I havnt had to shave my legs in 5 years. Then again I have no hair, eyebrows eyelashes or hair in any personal places either.......

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Hold on I'd rather shave my legs (which I don't have to) than shave my face--which I have to (well not shave) but do the no hair treatment ick--I was a D cup and that was miserable enough in the summer for me---at my age I'm glad not to have anything--I'm free

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited May 2013

Blondie, that is some rockin purple hair! Love it!!

Ok, my double B's are perky at least....LOL (no such size, eh?) Ok, single C's then (with padding Ha!)

I could not possibly keep up with this thread. I have been checking blood sugar by poking my poor kitty cat's ear all day and giving insulin and watching him so he doesn't crash. This is scary shit. I love this cat so much and it is really awful to see him losing weight and drinking water like he can't ever get enough. I pray we can regulate his BS.

Ok, Chevy, you know we talked about this before. I left after 27 years. I finally had enough. Now I am married to a wonderful man who treats me like a Queen. I am worth it. I have no advice since you have decided to stay and love him to the bitter end, but your life is worth something too ya know. I have no answers...just a hug (((Chevy)))

Ok, gotta run. My kitty is waking up after a nap and I need to make sure he just looks sleepy from the nap and not the insulin! Fun times my friends...yup.

See ya soon  - Stretch aka April (still recovering from the most insane amount of rads given in one week EVAH)

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Sandy...love the hair....

Chevy....my husband did not drink, but he didn't have to, to be a miserable asshole when he was....believe I spoke of this before......You would wait for the next explosion. We would say "when the kings happy, everyone has to be happy, but when the king is pissed, run like hell".........he died way to soon, but if he came back today he would be welcome, but warned, that it is my way now, or go back where you came from........miss him, do not miss the bullshit...............wonderful in every way, but all the good was gone when he got in his moods.

Don't miss that....love my independence.....

• marywh
    edited May 2013

Chev as weve talked before, my dh was a drunk for years. He did finally quit for good, but that didnt get rid of his temper altogether. He can still be an ass-hole. He is very much a macho guy. The kids even as old as they are still tell me,"please dont tell dad". Hes still a good man though. You cant help who you love. I wish for your sake he didnt do it every night though. I remember being pissed off all the time.They dont get that it takes time to get over stuff like that. I remember one time I recorded dh while he was drunk and in a rage, that shocked him so bad. He did cut down for awhile.Anyway, my heart is with you..xoxox

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2013

Chevy I am with you also....

Dana, wow, bet it will feel much better without all of that weight...

Thanks peeps.....I love it also...you are so good for my self esteem....

Have a wonderful mother's day...gonna go to bed early, leaving at 515am for the Art Museum that is where the Race for the Cure is....too much pink for me, now I am rockin purple....will try to post a pix....this pix is last year with all my kids....and yep that is the twins...

see you all tomorrow....

• ChickaD
    edited May 2013

Miss Purple...great pic and have fun tomorrow!

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Sandy...you look great in the picture....we have to meet up.....now I might recognize you if I am ever in Macy's.......had returns last week and looked at all the cashiers snd thought....is that her....is that her....was gonna ask....do you know Sandy. Am I an ass or what

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2013

Dana, and I love Miss Purple.....

• ChickaD
    edited May 2013

Also my favorite color....we will have Sas add it to your list of names....lol

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

Sandy....the hair is a hoot.......bet I could find you in Macy's now......lol

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

Don't take my purple....I'm the purple queen..seriously I have 2prs. Of purple boots,purple saddles and a closet full of purple jackets,pants and tops...not to mention purple shawls too.and purple handbag...remember I had purple hair way back when I wore my CFM shoes...and a purple fox jacket.

In Nov. in honor of pancreatic cancer I wear it everyday...I lost way too many people to that disease...

Is this gonna be another all nighter???

Xo princess kantalope.

• duckyb1
    edited May 2013

With you Granny......lost my husband way to young to Pancreatic cancer...57..,just when we had it all......at least life was good.....but gone to soon......he missed so much....

• marywh
    edited May 2013

No all nighters for me! Im on my way to bed to watch my ghost shows on tv.xoxoxo ps dh got me a new digital camera for mothers day, so now Ill have to learn how to post pictures!

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

You ladies had a busy day! Me too. I actually did a bit of house cleaning and my sister and BIL came by helped me rearrange living room furniture.

OH, and my hair was hurting and falling out so I shaved my head. (I'll catch up with you soon in hairlessness, marywhat!) After all of that I needed a nap!

Just got home from dinner and several games of Farkle with sis and BIL. I'm saying all this because this is the best day I've had in 3 weeks..since starting chemo again. And after all it's all about me! Not really, I love you all ..all of the time. Even when when the Evil Chemo SE Bastards are kicking my ass and I can only read about the shennanagins you hooligans are up to.

Phyllopian

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Phyllis I am so glad u finally had a good day and u enjoyed it. Good for u.

Blondie I love the picture--beautiful family. Have fun tomorrow.

My DD came over today so we spent time together and I didn't even take a nap and I took my pain meds, so I'm tired tonite. Hopefully I'll sleep good, my Katie-Kat is roaming around the house right now, she should be in here in about 5 minutes to go to sleep and cuddle with me, I love that feeling. I actually makes me happy.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited May 2013

Granny, I'm 72 and still in the leg shaving club. Still trying to figure out how to shave underarms when they're so wrinkled. I would ask my doctor, but she's younger than me.

Chicka, Most clothes are made for a B cup. Bet you're going to find clothes that fit much easier now. I keep reading the instructions about how to make a pattern have a bigger bust, but haven't really had the nerve to try it. Not sure they make sense. I think there's a point in sewing where "and then the miracle occurs".

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

Lost my dad when he was 53 to pancreatic cancer. The last thing he did was walk me up the isle and send us on our honeymoon.

Ladies between the tamoxifen and trasodone, been headachey, dizzy, leg cramps, and my inner child was playing with matches (hot flashes). I am not a happy camper. Told the sleep doc I would really give the trasodone a try, but it is not easy. Night and Happy Mother's Day! Hope I wake up tomorrow a little better. edit and i should shave my forest but only do it when i wear shorts.

• ChickaD
    edited May 2013

Night ladies...long day!

• ChickaD
    edited May 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MY HOOLIGANS ♥

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited May 2013

Had a wonderful day with my daughters delivering flowers for friends who own a florist shop.  It's so rewarding to seen the smiles on the faces of the women when they answer the door.  Then we went to dinner and walk along our river front.  One of the high schools is having prom tonight.  Lordy, I'm getting old...I wouldn't let my daughters wear some of those dresses for Halloween, much less prom.  My SIL, dad of a 1 year old, said, "my daughter isn't going out of the house looking like THAT!"  I made all of the formals for my 2 daughters.  They wanted something unique and that fit good.

Chevy, Glad you feel comfortable to unload here.  Sorry that you need to.  I'm going to be in Denver in about 10 days.  I'm going to visit my mom and then to Colorado Springs for my nephew's graduation.

I'm ready for a hooligan road trip/meeting.  I know we have Charles, but my 2nd DD works for an attorney so maybe no solitary if we get into trouble.

I'll be up late tonight, knitting a sweater that needs to be finished by Tuesday.  I'll keep checking back for any others who are up all night.

For all the moms, hoping you have a lovely Mother's Day.  

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

Hi sweet Julianna, I just woke up from a 2 hour nap. Went out to lunch with my parents, DB, DSIL and DH for mahi sandwiches at Hickam Beach, then came home and conked out. I need to make dinner, so will check in with you in a couple of hours. So good to be home and starting my life back up. Funny, I picked up my knitting yesterday for the first time since BC dx. -  working on my first button hole tonight!. Your daughters sound lovely.

~ Michelle

P.S. - Hoolligalls: I will meet you anywhere, anytime. Cruise sounds good, best way for us to hang together without gettting arrested. Alcohol is expensive on board, but there are ways ...........

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

Dearest Mothers:

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Good morning all....forgot to wish all you wonderful moms a Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope you all get spoiled rotten. For all the hairy legged hooligans, don't forget to shave

before going out today...lol

Cami....thanks for returning my Kitty.. we're having coffee together right now...lol

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ sweety shy ♥ ♥ ♥

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Blondie....love the purple and what gorgeous blue eyes you have. Thanks for sharing the pics....beautiful family.