STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited May 2013

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

what up?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

VeggyGGGGGGGGeeeeeeee, my butts getting numb. breaker breaker do you copy

• veggy
    edited May 2013

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

What????????

• veggy
    edited May 2013

No call.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

com'on girl spit

• veggy
    edited May 2013

spit fire?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

well, you could mess with them, they messed with you....going to Pm

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013
  • sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

YEA DUCKY i WAS IN PM WITH Veggy and I did say it was a Cluster Cluck in the common vernacular.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited May 2013

Hopefully these people will be in a LONG line at the pearly gates waiting to see where they're headed. With no snacks or bathrooms available.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Wren, I asked Veggy to write the scenario, but also asked her to do a couple of other things. The doc hasn;t been in all week. There was NOOOOOOOOOO ucking intent to call her. His balls ought to be put in a miter grip and screwed down tight.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Veggy forgot to tell you to come back and tell me what happened sheesh. will C&P to PM

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Miss Veg.....praying for good news!

Another long day at hospital...but STFU... my Oncology Pharmacist (Nick) is absolutely frickin GORGEOUS...I mean I cant even compare him...its rare that I am taken back by a beauty...male or female...but this guy is just spectacular, both in looks and personality. So outstanding that I don't even think I was listening to what he was telling me about all my meds, side effects and drugs I'll be taking ....all I kept thinking is OMG.... I want to have your children....LOL he said he would see me Tuesday at my chemo treatment and I thought OMG ...you actually make me want to come on Tuesday and I think that might be the whole idea ....they put beautiful people in my chemo ward for a reason...HA !

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Veggy it still stands, they have to have a doc on call. Even if he's in practice by himself, they have to have someone on-call. Still try the first suggestion

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

There was a pharm doc like that at the last place I worked, we joked about it. He was actually happy to see the wrinkles and gray hair LOL. He looked good with them too. LIke Sean Connery, that man was good looking and just got better with age. Like Like Like, not Gable(he was good) not Tracy(he was good)......AH I have the original Bishops Wife..... Cary Grant HMMMMMMMMM delicioyuous..............Great sitting here waiting with Veggy and I drank beer....................................

• veggy
    edited May 2013

Onc is a she. The nurse could have told me that this morning. I blame the nurse.

Enjoying a nice glass of bubbly white wine. Good for the soul. Its starting to make me relax. I like that.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Okay Veggy's ........okay, but has no answer.  the idiot's

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Hi everybody.....sorry I've been MIA....just too busy at school these as we are approaching the end of the school year.

Veggy...WTF...pick up the dam phone and stop driving yourself crazy girl!!!! Not to mention that we are all going crazy too.

I will try to read like 10 pages from you hooligans over the weekend. Thank God we have a long weekend here in Canada. It will take me three days to catch up..the Princess is right, you crazies never sleep!!!!!

Now you gals know I don't usually rant much but I have a STFU story about one of my students (keep in mind I teach adults) He came to school on Monday complaining of a sore throat and other stuff so I told him he should go home and take care of himself,

plus the fact it was not a good idea to be here as he would likely spread whatever he had

to others including ME!!!! I told him that I was dx with BC last year and that my immune system is now compromised due to rads etc. He said, "well, if you can be here, so can I"........STFU....you telling me my BC is infectious!!!! Then he continues to tell me I shouldn't be teaching if I have cancer!!!!! STFU. I didn't kick him out because he lives in a shelter....don't know the whole story but his wife left him ....he was in jail for telling her he would "kill her" needless to say the man has issues and hasn't caught on to the fact

that we women get a "bit nervous" when threatened with death!!!!! The man's a Moran...

I can only feel sorry for him ....he has major anger management problems as well so will probably find himself back in jail one day. He blames Canada for the fact that his wife left him....they are from Turkey....says we have a crazy system here!!!....STFU again.

Thanks for letting me rant gals....it's been the week from hell.

ChickaD.....I know you are having chemo just now....hope everything is going well.

Just love your hair and your dogs are beautiful...love the little one in the middle.

Cami and other early birds ....I'm in for coffee tomorrow morning.....I sure have missed a lot...need to catch up on the weekend.

Princess.....hope you are having fun in PA.....let us know if you need any bail money....

I'll pass the hat...😜

Chevy, Sas, Shell, Ducky, Phyl....Wren, GMa....and anyone else I've missed, and I'm sure I have.....have missed you all.

Iatigger....are you following me....lol....welcome....

Love you all❤❤❤❤❤❤

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

So sorry Veggy I can't believe they are going to make you wait all weekend!!!! Let me at them!!! I still have my GRRRRRR left in me from the tamoxifen!

I found something to brighten your night...??? I Hope  took lots of flower pictures as the sun was going down tonight. Just got home from the fitters with my Jovipak - night vest and sleeves - Longgggggggg drive.

poppy

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Hi Scottie.......looks like assholes abound this past week......glad it's almost over.......hugs.

Veggy......never heard of such a bunch of shit.......my she rot in hell.......heartless freak.....I would drop that bitch like a bad habit.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

I'm sorry I bleeped out for some of the day catching up now.

Veggy I don't understand all this waiting for u but I know it happens and it doesn't mean something is awful so keep that in mind. Try to enjoy the weekend and have u'r wine it is relaxing.

Scottie hmmm I wouldn't question this guy again just let him do whatecer he wants and don't tell him to go to America if he doesn't like it. I'm sorry u had to have that happen tho--really--

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Cami......I want to kick his sorry ass back to Turkey...all he talks about is how wonderful Turkey is.....in my head I'm saying, let me show you the way you moron....lol

• iatigger
    iatigger Member Posts: 269
    edited May 2013

Scottie I have been here for a long time just hanging out enjoying all the fun. This week I have some extra time while off work to chime in once in a while . This group moves too fast sometimes to keep up , by the time I think of something interesting to say the conversation has moved on. So I just LOL to myself. Dont worry you will get to know the not-so-quiet me in July.

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Iatigger.....I'm getting so excited.....I'm hoping our Cami here will be able to meet up with us in Chicago.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

Hey guys, about our future cruise...I will help plan it but just too tired right now. We should plan it for the fall. The Mississippi River cruises sound good. We need to wait until Dana is done with her treatments, can rest up and spearhead the planning. Blondiee, we'll figure out a way to get you there. If we do it with plenty of advance notice it will help all of us get our butts there. And oh, what fun we shall have!!!!

Cammmmiiiillllllle  - I ‘m confused…what do you mean by “I sure as hell wish I had my own care so I could do a couple of things without asking---Pisses me off sometimes”.  Oh I get it – you meant CAR. I truly thought something happened that I missed – like you weren’t in charge of your own CARE anymore. Sheesh – gave me a scare…..and while I’m on the subject – STOP CALLING YOURSELF old and not smart or I’ll kick you in the buttocks. You are SMART, HILARIOUS, VIVACIOUS and soooooo ENTERTAINING, those guys at lunch were OGGLING YOU!....although you’re right, you can’t spell worth beans. Oh, and pestilence refers to germs, vermin, disease, that kind of thing… a real favorite in the Bible.

ChickyD – you have so many things going on I can’t keep track. A MUGA is basically a glorified echocardiogram – does a good job of evaluating heart function – very smart to get a baseline. Please get a copy for your files, scan it and save it electronically. You have such a good attitude with all you are going through, damn, I would be way more grumpy than you are, and your hair is so cute. I bet that PharmD thinks you’re cute, too!

Hi Sheila, Blondie, April, Kathy, Chabba, Mericat, Brenda, Jeannie, Jullianna, Sherry, Jan, Joellelee, Zephyr and Caroline.

Hey iatigger! I’m sleeping in my bed, now. Call the police next time those idiots start their drunken singing at 5 am. You need your rest. Please take it easy.

Where’s Phyllipiñata? ….and Chevette? ……and Joan – are you buried in papers and finals? Please come up for air.

PP Kantaloupe and Mary, hope you are having fun.

Hey Cassyrolina, my first clinical isn’t for a week. I need to start reviewing my H&P notes. I’ve never done a physical on a baby or kid before. YIKES!! DH’s crystals are gone, he’s doing much better. My son got him “high” while I went to my 1st Jazzercise class since surgery last evening. Came back home to a scene from the 70’s. Not my thing personally but it was funny to witness! I like the odd glass of wine, but plan to really party when we go on our cruise. What do you mean by “I was on some controversial areas yesterday, nice to be home. Hips are almost back to normal, very nice, hate walking around then the sudden screams.” I really want to know this time, no mystique. WTH are you talking about, girl?! Oh, and THANK YOU for looking after Veggy.

Scottiiee – don’t do that anymore – you scared me – I was getting worried you little fartface (that’s a term of endearment, so it’s a compliment). Yes, I’ll chip in to bail Princess PK out of jail, but frankly I’m more worried about Sas, Chevy and Cammi.

Veggy, I’m so sorry you are having to go through this. Thanks Wren and Scottie for also looking after Veg. Veggy, I feel in my heart that you are going to be okay. Please relax and maybe have a glass of wine?

WHERE ARE YOU CHEVY? Life is empty without you.

~ Michelle

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

OK One thing here--u guys know I can't type worth shit so u have to dechiper my words always and if anything is really wrong u'll know LOL I told u working for the government for all the yrs that I did did not require much brain power it just required that I showed up and acted like I knew things--I've always been dramatic and can act thst way. Even my report were typed like crap and I didn't use spell check and no one cared or knew ---they all worked for the government. So doesn't that explain it all. hahaha

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Hi night hooligans...not sure what is up with me tonight....still up 1am...so I am going to talk about all of you to my hunky new PharmD..hmmmmm he did give me his cell phone....hmmmmm hunky 6'2 dark hair and eyes with the personality of don juan...yummy...STFU...did I just say yummy...my kids woukd die...lol

Now on my more serious side ...which is very little in general...I am a little nervous about the port and also my radioactive card they gave me after the MUGA today....doc said...are you traveling soon and I said yes ...3 days after my 1st chemo (just stick me in the loony bin now...I know)....he said i may set off the scanners at the airport...now wont that just be a hoot!

The perky boob bandit...I can see the news headlines now.......tee hee

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited May 2013

Hi to all - My vote goes to a river cruise.  Sounds perfect for this band of sisters. 

Hope Phyllodough is ok.  Did she kick off her ankle jewlery and run off with the neighbor?

All you teachers, I can relate to the last hectic weeks of school.  I don't miss it a bit.  (I do miss fully paid health insurance)  Retirement started out with DH having a triple bypass, getting leukemia, and then my BC.  So glad for Medicare and a supplemental. 

Veggy, my bp was going up waiting with you today.  Been there, done that waiting, too.  It is inhumane and so very unprofessional. 

Having wonderful spring here in my part of California.  Planted more green beans today.

Going to bed--won't be up for early coffee chat.