STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

Dana , so miss northeast Ohio. The Standard of Care has always been high with Cleveland Clinic leading the way since the early 1900's. Please , let me know all the DNA tests they ran. Duh when you get time , you have a few things coming up L&H&P's sassy 

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Cami the first rule of patenting is not to tell anyone. Now none of us are gonna spill the compact color treat, but not sure about lurkers. What colors? I kept telling my hairdresser that her company ought to be producing stuff for us gray hairs as were the ones with the  disposable money. Go for it Cammi.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Sas it's such a silly thing, but I get all excited about silly things--I found also a nail polish that glows in the dark-hahaha I know I'm old, but I don't care my nails are actually beautiful now--never did I have that and I can grow them as long as I want---they never grewjust break hahaha so again another SE that I'm thrilled with. (of course my first SE straight hair)

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Sas....when I get my tests I'll share since I won't really know what I'm looking at lol

MUGA in morning...anything i should know about that test anyone?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

DH had one pre chemo too, basically an enhanced by contrast echocardiogram. It was the first time I'd heard of it, so, it caught me of guard. Googled== Nuclear med isotope, same as a bone scan but looking at heart function, like I said echocardiogram. How the heart muscle and valves are working.

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    edited May 2013

I had it twice....It's long and boring

good Luck......

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

It's simple and I talked thru min, they just asked me not to laugh.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

Ok - I'm down from 7 threads to 3. Can't leave OMG because too many of you are on it and I might miss something. Can't leave Bonfires, either, but STFU is my number 1 FAV.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Shells YEAH your in our favs too!You had your first day(s) at the clinic? Hows DH crystals? Mine act up at the odd time, There kind of like a roller coaster. What does he feel? I love the pEOple on OMG, but we don't stay incharacter errhh chook character as Alyson would say. It was really fun to suspend reality, miss that

VEGGY YOO_HOO INYOUR POCKET TO DAY FOR RESULTS!!!!

bLONDIE & APRIL YOU TOO FOR CHEMO&RADS

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Good Morning

Shell u'd better not leave u and sas are our guides into a world that we don't get or want to get.

I've cut my threads too--I like almost everyone on all the threads but I don't understand anyone on some of the threads and beside guys put up with my typing so I stay where I can be read. Slept good last night. I like when I sleep good---it's going to be hot today again but I sure as hell wish I had my own care so I could do a couple of things without asking---Pisses me off sometimes. I shouldn't complain, but I need to sometimes.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Good Morning, Camii. I woke up @ 4:30, but that's not unusual with DDBF schedule. Cooked breakfast, He likes Married with Children. What is it about that show that guys like? The gutter humor? I was on some controversial areas yesterday, nice to be home. Hips are almost back to normal, very nice, hate walking around then the sudden screams. Climbing cargo nets is off my bucket list. Now not sure if a decent climbing tree was seen if I could resist.........Saw on OMG that you bought the hair color compact..... thought you were inventing it?

Flowers how's the foot????????

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Sas U'r so ice to make breakfast--I did once this last year and thoroghtly applauded how good it was. But the best part is u said u'r felt better and I like tht part. I'm having my coffee now (that I did not make) LOL

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Cami, DDBF makes the coffee, his is always better than mine. I don't mind our morning routine. Odd b/c I used to hate morning. Now I look forward to them. Then maybe a Nap.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Shell, actually , i've cut to the same three threads. Monitor a couple, PORT and CONSTIPATION. They aren't very active so it's not work. I think you're sleeping now.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Chevy yoo-hoo you up yet?

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

what's pestulance?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Chevy Bugs?

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

SSSSAAAAAAAAAAAASSSY!  Okay, yes!   See, I thought I was being funny, because all I hear is that Cammi person YELLING about putting compacts of color on her HAIR???  So all I said was .... "what is pestulance" or something, only this was all on the last page!! 

So you guys probably forgot all about it by now! 

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

STAY up!  If I post little inklings of what I am thinking Sass, I won't lose you!  Wink

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Did you call me BUGS?  Or is that what you think pestulance is?

• iatigger
    iatigger Member Posts: 269
    edited May 2013

I had a STFU moment this morning. I have been sleeping on the couch recliner since my swap and 4am I wake up because i hear people outside talking. The hillbilly neighbors are up yippee. I dose back off until 5 when they start serenading the neighborhood with a bad rendition of Sonny and Cher ive got you babe. OMG drunk, drugs I dont know but STFU people dont want yiu as their alarm clock. Ok that is my rant for the day, have a good Friday everyone.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Chevy your so funny , I guess it's could go both ways?? Either bugs or Bugs. "What's up doc?" Yes, must have missed pestulance

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

It's Pestilence!  Damn!  Here I even knew what you were talking about Cammi!  I think my Grandmother used to think we were all going to get this....

It is something like the Plague... "a contagious disease"....

Is this it Cammy?

Shells!  You okay?  Okay, good!  Having fun with your Son?  I know.... I gotcha!  I went to lunch with my DD#2, and her friend and Mom, so we raised hell and had fun!   We go to this golf-course dining room, and it is the best place!  Never crowded, because all they do is play GOLF there, so we pretty much had the place to ourselves...Wink I mean except for a few OLD guys at this table that kept ogling us!  I'm SURE it was me and the OTHER Mom, because our Daughter's were oblivious...ha!  They had stupid old little floppy hats on, and sandals with SOCKS!  Good God, who dressed these men?

Wait, I have to go out and plant 3 bushes.... I'll be back! xoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Oh wait!  Tigger's up!  You there too Sass?  Now we can talk about all the other hooliganers, and they can't hear!  Ha! 

I LOVED Sonny & Cher!  But not sung by drunks, Ha!  At THAT hour, either.... especially... and I don't even like quiet drunks! ... but there IS no such thing!

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

IATig, what a wakeup, my dini and schatzi would have been all over that one. Dini's a bit of a watch dog, can be intimidating.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Chevy good you stayed love gossip never got to do it much. I know you'll get this....when someone starts to gossip what does their voice do? What is we can't do?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Mary's off to Tenn, Veggy's off to get results, Shells asleep, Cami was here.  April and Blondie in treatment today? Where's ducky? Granny's in PA. SCOTTIE WHERE ARE YOU?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Chevy and IATig........gone?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

May 10, 2013 11:44 AM, edited 22 hours ago    by sas-schatzi

May  6, 2013 10:29 AM, edited a few seconds ago    by sas-schatzi

By next week we're going to have to do a roll call to see who's who and who've each has decided to be. I'll start off then as people add the old ,the, new, and the wanna be, I'll keep adding names to this list as I see them, except leaving off "B"'s.

"A child of many names is much loved"

*ChickaD, ChickieD, chickadee, Miss chickie, chickie, chickiepoo, Dchickie,Chickadana, Our Baby Dana-- OHIO, Treatment: BMX with DIEP sameday-surgical history; chemo to start approx may 17th2013, Furballs:Shepards-Tasha& Samantha Contact:

*Mary, Marywhat, Marywho, Marywhen, Marywhere, Marywhy, Maryhowmuch, Maryhowoften, Ice-road Trucker,IRT Short for I-R-Trucker,  Hoedown Girl(Nov9th2013 DS wedding), NORTH CAROLINA,Treatment:chemo, Furball none; Contact:

*Camilegal, Cami, Spunky, Spunkie, ILLINOIS, Treatment:done,Furball:Kati-Kat, Contact:

Chevyboy, Chevy, Olds, SweetPea, Chevette,Chevylicious,Chevorlette, GM Chevy, COLORADO, Treatment:done? furbal:?, Contact:

*Princess Purple Kantalope, GrannyDukes, granny, GG, Princess Kantaloupe, Princess K , PA, Treatment:done, Furball:none, Contact: Joan811, Veggy, Sas

*Pdgraham, Phyll, Phyllis, Phyllopian(phoenetically that's fa'-lop-pian, Chevy did you really mean to call her a tube attached to the uterus?), Phillissians(now Chevy's got you in the bible), Ph/pH now your a measurement symbol for acid/base balance. Choro-phyll ah environmentally correct producing___? Is it oxygen or sugar? Phyllo Dough. Phyllopteryx (the weedy seadragon) now she's a dinosaur er weed?. PhollicleDamage speaks for itself. Phyllandita, is this a drink or a plant species, PK,Phillidromia=plant?, Phyllipinat, Miss Pie Dough, Phylissnavidad, Phyllylopsided NE, Treatment:chemo, Furball:none, Contact:

*DuckyB, Ducky, Promqueen MHC, Duckling, Duckmiester, Miss Ducky, Duckster, Duck,  PA, Treatment: AI, Contact:

*SasSchatzi,Sas,sassy,cassyorlina,sassafrass, FL., Treatment: BMX, recon, chemo, brainsx, done, Furballs:dini-lab, schatzi-germanwired haired pointer(GWP), Contact:CkickaD/PPK/GMA

Red, Carla Terry Hunt, our Angel 5/4/2013

April485, Stretch (am 4'11" - Ha!), Glinda the GoodWitch, Treatment Rads May 2013, Furball:, Contact:

*Shellshine, Shell, Shells, Shinyshells, HA. Treatment:TE to foobs May2013, Furball:, Contact:

*Kathindc, Kathy, Kathy-in-dc,Treatment:, Furball:, Contact:

Cmbernardi, Flower, Flowermound, Flowers, Ms Flowers, Carolyn, TX, Treatment: chemo, broken foot5/13, Furball:, Contact:

Scottie, Fartface, ONT., Treatment:, Furball:kitty?, Contact:

*Chabba,Treatment: lumpectomy, radiation done, 4th fo 5yrs of Tamoxifen,problem toe now4/13, Furball:Yo aka Pal, Goof, Contact:

*VEGGY, Plain Ole Veggy, Veg, Val, PA., Treatment:BMX,Chemo May 2013-NED 5/22/13, Furball:none, Contact:PPK

Blondiex46, Blondie, Sandy, Miss Purple, Blondiepurpledarling, akaBPD, PA., Treatment:rads, Furball:, Contact:

*Wren44, WA., Treatment:LX, re-excision, MX 2012. 1year anastrasole done/4 to go. Furball:none, Contact:

Mericat, mer, meri, MARYLAND, Treatment:, Furball:,Contact:

*Iatiger, IATig, Tigger, Tig , IOWA, Treatment Bmx, no chemo/rads, TE exchange 5/13., Furballs: 4 kitties, Jazz- 16, Jack-5, Sniggle & Fritzy both 3, Contact:

Beatmom, Brenda, OK., Treatment:, Furball:, Contact:

*GMAfoley, GMA, OR., Treatment:ProblemSleep apnea/Insomnia, Furball:, Contact:

*savgigi, jeannie, Treatment:LX/SLND/IORT/AI, Furball:Kitty-Maggie, Contact:

Julianna, Jule(s), Jewel, Treatment:BMX,AI, Furball:none, Contact:

*Jan69, Jan I am, Treatment: BMX done; chemo/rads 2011done, Furball: thumper, bambi gopher, smokey the bear, Contact:

Zephyr1929, Zeph, ZEEE,ZEE/phyrTreatment:, Furball:, Contact:

ShaneOak, Shane(where are you?), Treatment:, Furball:, Contact:

*Spookiesmom, Spookie,Treatment:, Furball:spookie, Contact:

Joan811,Joan, Treatment:, Furball:, Contact:

Dvrgrl, Treatment:, Furball:,Contact:

Stacey, SweetPea Treatment:chemo5/13, sx in 6/13; Furball:, Contact:

*Luvmygoats, Luv, TX., Treatment:, Contact

Dwilli4483,Dwilli, Treatment:, Furball:,Contact:,

Who'd i MISS???????? SASSY

• iatigger
    iatigger Member Posts: 269
    edited May 2013

I am still here , have to get the dd off to school. As far as updating my treatment above, I had Bmx no chemo or rads then just had my squishie swap on monday. I have four kitty furballs, Jazz who is 16, Jack who is 5 and Sniggle and Fritzy who are 3.