STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Well I thought I'd give this one more check, but I see ChickaD has a crush on someone lalalalalala---sounds good to me--It's always nice looking at a good looking man and he gave u his cell phone #--Oh wow he's looking at u too. HMMM this wil be an on going story I think--the biggest thing happening on this one.So now u have to keep us posted.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

Where in C are you, Jan? I might head over  to Oakland for my 40th H.S. reunion this summer.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

Jan Hows your DH? Do you know about the 5000.00 grant from the Leukemia Lymphoma Society? Application is a pain in the patuty, but no worse then end of the school year paperwork LOL. Google above name, their web page will walk you through getting started.The 800# folks are volunteers that are wonderful. The LLS fiscal year is July1st to June31st. Amazing thing about them is money can be applied retroactively. Get the app in now or before june 31st. You can have bills covered back to July1st 2012.. I did app for DH  same time of year as now, in 2010. Make two files one for app now and one for app to be sent in the last couple weeks of june for next year. When you read what they cover you'll flip. If we only had something comparable for BC. You don't have to declare it for tax purposes. Hope this helps. Won't go through how we had to find out about this ourselves. He should have been told by any of the people involved in his care from day one. It was a year and a month after dx that we found out. Good Luck!

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Shells, good luck on the kiddie thing. It was one phase of nursing that I avoided as much as possible. The controversy was on ANgelina Jolie. Two threads. They dissed her so bad. I even thought about leaving BCO. It's an embarrassment. It was all about "I, Me , Mine". AJ has been giving to the world for 12:16 years of her adult life through the United Nations, taking care of 6 kids and dealing with her mom. Yet these folks went on how she didn't do anything for them or BC.

But you folks are my lifeline and your nothing like these people

Hips, hurt them on the cargo nets in playland at Seaworld Orlando a couple weeks ago. There getting better. Been through this before, I'll survive. Loose ligaments all over, that allow joints to go past normal position. Lots of injuries over the years. Then I recover. Another OHWELL thing. Cargo nets are off the bucket list!

Can't see your post , will post this and go look You asked allot of questions:)

Cassyorlina LOL, I was reading and finally figuired out you were talking to me LOL.

I was ready to take someone's throat out over Veggy. Couldn't tell by the postsLOL

The trip is going to be so hard b/c our weather is so messed up every where. If we put it off till spring, April is beautiful in Florida--BEAUTIFUL. Consistent temps and no storms. Best month of the year. :)

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Dana has her Pharm guy, Veggy had her doc.

Phylls in chemo or rads. Having trouble keeping their treatments straight.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Scottie you might want to make a report to the administration, even if it's not grounds for dismissal, your concerns are on record if god forbid something happens. Had a nutcase student one time, I remember the feelings , scarey, take care.

CHickie, don't use the B word, BIG BROTHER is now watching us. Not paranoid. It's true. Don't be worried about the port, read the thread.  Call if you have any questions. HUGS

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Odd crani side hurting

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

Cass, it was "Cassyrolina," as in Casserole, with an ina to make it feminine. I love playing with Phyliss' name. I'm especially fond of Phyllipiñata and Chevette.                                                                        (My mom calls me Shell)

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Shell.....thanks for being so sweet. It's such a feel good thing when someone misses you

and you know it comes from the heart. Just love you bunch of hooligans.

Ok Cami and all early birds......I'm here with my coffee ready to chat. My kitty has been replaced by the sweetest little toy poodle we are looking after for the weekend. Kitty

is not a happy camper so she just finds her own space and ignores Carlton (the dog...lol)

ChickaD.....I did not have any of your "fun" stuff...only lumpectomy and rads but you know these gals here,,they will walk you through it. You are such an amazingly strong

"Chick" ....wow, travelling right after your first chemo!!!!

• iatigger
    iatigger Member Posts: 269
    edited May 2013

Good morning Ladies.

Scottie I bet you wont see kitty for a while until your visitor has gone home.

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Bloody hell....I write here for two minutes and already I have a book to catch up on...lol

Sas.....he is a loose cannon .....the best thing I can do is just let him come to class and hopefully at the end of June, I won't ever have to deal with him again. Most of our

new immigrants are wonderful and they teach me so much. But we do get the odd

few who come with anger management issues as well as psychological problems. Yes,

it's scary at times....they should be giving us "danger money".....lol. Roll on the end of June...💃

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Good morning Iowa!!!!....glad somebody here is up. How are you? Yeah, kitty gets pretty pissed off when we have Carlton from time to time....lol

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

I'm up didn't sleep very well, thanks to Joey coming in and wakig me but so far I'm up with my coffee--Scottie my Katie-Kat has been mad as hell at me cuz I gave our Dog more attention tha usual, she didn't even sleep with me and put her nose up in the air this morning. They are so so so proud of what they own. --us

It's supposed to be rainy somewhat tomorrow is our annual Lilac parade which is like 2 hrs. in Lombard 10 min. from here so everyone gets all excited so my oldest DD will take Joey cuz we're sleeping there tonite. And she having a few people over too so Joey's all excited and so is my DD she calling all week andwaits on me had and foot. she's dopey too. She told me if I lived with her she wouldn't do that. So it's best I just stay over and get spoiled. LOL

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Oh Cami....could you send her over to me for a visit....lol. You go girl and get spoiled rotten, you sure as hell deserve it.

Lilacs are one of my favourite flowers....the parade sounds wonderful, wish I could be there for that.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Hi girlfriends!  Glad you are up!  Sittin' here with you and my coffee!

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Scottie u know what's nice is they know someone on the route and they park in the driveway otherwise u have to walk blocks to get to it--it the longest and biggest parade that all the towns around have--and we have a beautiful Lilac park that's everyone goes to just to see all the lovely colors and flowers nothing but lilacs and the park is huge with a small like house in the middle where they hold luncheons sor fundraisers and things. I don't go anymore, but we realized we have 2 lilac bushes in our fromt door that are white and blooming now--they are so pretty. Last year it was to to hot to enjoy anything. Oh my coffee tastes extra good this morning. LOL

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

I said I'm HERE!  Damnit!  Say something!Wink

• iatigger
    edited May 2013

Cami, I love lilacs. They smell so good. We had a row of them at our first house but dont have any now so I miss them. Maybe will have to look at planting some mini ones next year now that we took down DDs swing set she out grew.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Scottieeeeeee!  Did you see what Shells called you?  A FART FACE!!!! Ha, ha!  That was funny!  We used to call each other that around here also, I mean I called HIM that, because he was!

See he thinks that if I can't hear much, he can fart in the other room and I can't HEAR him!  But there is NOTHING wrong with my nose I say!  He just laughs!

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Morning Tiggertoo!  I'm TRYing to join in the conversation here, can't you guys hear me?

• iatigger
    edited May 2013

Good morning Chevy!

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Scottster.... just don't go running around passing that cancer around, okay?  You KNOW people hate that sort of thing!  We might just all start an epidemic around here!  I caught mine from SOMEwhere.... not sure where yet.....

And Sassafrass must be sleeping....  but we can't talk about HER, because she knows more than any one else here, at least me!   Her and Shells, and Cammy too, because SHE worked for a State....  of something.

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Ah Hah!  Top of the Mornin' to you TiggerToo! 

• Chevyboy
    edited May 2013

Have you guys heard from Princess Kantalope lately?  Did she don thos CFM shoes & find her a date, and go dancin'?  

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Chevy.....you are hysterical.....sorry I had to take the pooch out so now he's happy and I'm back with my coffee.

Not too far from where I am, there is a very popular park, it's huge. Many many years

ago Japan gave us, as a gift, some cherry blossom trees. So for about two weeks, (just finished) people come from all over to see them . They are sooooo beautiful and just

put a smile on your face and there is always a million people taking pictures and just enjoying their beauty.

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Oh Chevy....my girlfriend and I call each other "old farts".....so comforting, maybe this could be my new handle.....Sas are you listening...ha ha ha .

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

GM Chevy I worked for the state in Insanity--full time for over 20 yr.s and they even give me a pitence of an insane pension. LOL

OK Joey just got up and gave me my present from him. A full nail set--with 10 colors that will match my hair colors too. Green, purplebright orange, pearl etc. I love thiese type of presents so I'll do my nails today--I'm doing 2 colors can't just be normal. He picked it ut cuz tha kid knows what I like.

My dgtr's pool is up but I don't know--it's not that warm, but it's heated so I'll see but no bathing suit for me--just whatever I feel like --she's easy on me. Oh how I wish I liked her husband but we act nice to each other anyway.

• Scottiee1
    edited May 2013

Cami.....love the colors.....what a lovely gift....how about a different colour on each nail?

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Scottie that's what he said cuz that's the style and I would too cuz i'm fine with that kind of thing--My brain still thinks like I'm 16 but my bones and the wicked mirrors tell me the truth.

• iatigger
    edited May 2013

Cami, break those evil mirrors they cant be trusted. Your brain is much smarter.