STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

GMAFoley survey sent by PM

Was this animal yours?  If None mark x and stop here:           No        Yes: X

Whose animal was it? My Tigger Dog

What type of animal was it?                                                    Cat:        Dog: X

Breed and age: 11 years- Chinese Crested/Whippet

Does the animal have any special training:                             No X         Yes

Specify training:     Just regular puppy training

Did you seek medical advice because of pet behavior?      No  X          Yes

How long before diagnosis did pet demonstrate behavior? I checked myself the a couple of weeks after the sniffing started – I found the lump March 31, 2013

Identify stage of BC and mets at diagnosis?

Stage: 1b - IDC

Mets: none

Describe in detail activity that pet exhibited? My Tigger Dog got real snuggly and kept nudging me on the right side breast area – she started laying on the right side of me, where normally it was on the left side. I didn't put two and two together until after the diagnosis. She kept it up until after surgery and radiation, then she stopped.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

Phgraham

Was this animal yours?  If None mark x and stop here:        X.    No           Yes       

Whose animal was it?

What type of animal was it?                                                    Cat:        Dog:     

Breed and age:

Does the animal have any special training:                             No           Yes

Specify training:     

Did you seek medical advice because of pet behavior?      X. No           Yes

How long before diagnosis did pet demonstrate behavior?

Stage:

Mets:

Describe in detail activity that pet exhibited?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

ChickaD's survey sent by PM

The folowing survey is to identify those members that have had an experience with animals/pets that had behavioral activities, that led the member to associate the behavior with their cancer.

Was this animal yours?  If None mark x and stop here            Yes         

Whose animal was it?

What type of animal was it?         Dog, female German Shepard 2-1/2     

Does the animal have any special training:                                No           

Did you seek medical advice because of pet behavior?           Yes

How long before diagnosis did pet demonstrate behavior?    2 months or so after original mammo

Stage I (T1b) no mets

Describe in detail activity that pet exhibited?      Constant sniffing of cancer breast, laying her head on cancer breast...then elavated to pawing at cancer breast and thats when I went for repeat mamo and sure enough CANCER.
  • gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

Praise GoD!!!!!! Veggy keep on a dancing!!!! I am soooooo happy to hear some good news!!!! - It was a wild party in that pocket - you know when you started dancing and hugging, I spilt my drink in your pocket !  Hope you can get the stains out. ROFL

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

Oh Gma you're the one who spilled the drink! Well Chevy did teach us all to put our shirts on backwardsSmile

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Mary are you going to do the survey?

Where is everybody, the survey only takes a couple of minutes PUleese sassy

• marywh
    edited May 2013

Im not computer literate at all, how do I do it?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

go  to survey box , put cursor at bottom,hold left click until blue, scroll it backwords, may need to roll your center thingy on mouse till whole passage that you want to copy/cut is blue.  then hit cntrlC. Take passage to post box and hit cntrlV should transfer.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Hi all you hooligans....sorry I'm too tired tonight to post....but I've been reading.

Just want to say Veggy....woooooooohoooooooo.....💃💃💃💃💃💃

Sas, sorry to bother you .... I have a friend on here who needs your help ....she is taking Temoxiifen and takes a migraine med called Maxalt.....please when you have a moment..ha ...could you do your magic and check if this is ok for her?.....❤

I promise to do the survey tomorrow....just exhausted tonight.

Luv ya all❤❤❤

• marywh
    edited May 2013

I know I sound really stupid, but where do I find original survey?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Scottie youscript doesn't identify a drug interaction between the two. Haven't heard about Maxalt before.  May have been around awhile, but not in my frame of referrence.

Migraine - Serotonin (5-HT1) agonists Triptans, 5-HT1 agonists. Will get link from daily med.org

http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/lookup.cfm?setid=d93286f5-99f7-4dc5-aa9d-ad73ab8490db

Definitely suggest she study the drug profile. It does go through 2D6 as tamox does, but states it has to be at high concentrations, guessing that's why youscript doesn't identify a probelem . will bring that paragraph back. decided sentence was way over the top. The analysis by youscript doesn't identify a probelem.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Sas, she lives in Australia, maybe that's why. Sas, thank you...again, you are amazing.

You should hang out your shingles and get paid for this....lol

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Mary twelve posts back from your last post.:)

• phgraham
    edited May 2013

Woohoohoooooo, vegginess! oMG. How absolutely awesome!

P

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Quick post for furbabies -- REALLY tired from 1st chemo but did really well...

furbabiesfrom ChickaD     May 20, 2013 05:53 PM        

The folowing survey is to identify those members that have had an experience with animals/pets that had behavioral activities, that led the member to associate the behavior with their cancer.

Was this animal yours?  If None mark x and stop here              Yes         

Whose animal was it? What type of animal was it?                    Dog, female German Shepard 2-1/2     

Does the animal have any special training:                               No           

Did you seek medical advice because of pet behavior?               Yes

How long before diagnosis did pet demonstrate behavior?          2 months or so after original mammo

Identify stage of BC and mets at diagnosis?                              Stage I (T1b) no mets

Describe in detail activity that pet exhibited?                            Constant sniffing of cancer breast, laying her head on cancer breast...then her actions elavated to pawing at cancer breast and thats when I went for repeat mamo and sure enough CANCER.    

Chickiepooped!  OUT for now.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Chickipooped, Thought you might be tired,so, I posted the survey you sent by PM:) Hope your feeling better. So are you going on that trip?

Scottie Thanks. :)

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited May 2013

SAS - I'm so helpless on the computer.  I would put my x next to NO pet experience.  No pet in house.  If you can wait a few hours, I'll see if DH can help me out. 

Sorry, I really do support your efforts.  Jan I AM

• phgraham
    edited May 2013

Who knew we were THIS famous?!?

"Last Au­gust, Paul Mc­Cart­ney threw his sup­port be­hind Pussy Riot, the Russ­ian all-girl punk col­lec­tive con­victed with hooli­gan­ism mo­ti­vated by re­li­gious ha­tred, early on in the band's case.". He wrote letters to the Russian government!

Hooliganism indeed!

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Phyllopsided, Wikipedias history on the word and description has much violence related to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooliganism

Wiki has a suggestion of related phrases. The below is the one I thought applied to us, more so than a definition of violence.

"Collective effervescence (CE) is a perceived energy formed by a gathering of people as might be experienced at a sporting event, a carnival, a rave, or a riot. This perception can cause people to act differently than in their everyday life."

We do act differently, Bc sucks, but no one here is letting it drag them down. Here people are of the STFU mentality. Yes we did just loose Red, but we surround ourselves with thoughts of her, each other, family and talk of holding on and moving forward. That's different. We take out time to grieve her and us. But then put on our big girls panties and say STFU

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Jan I can do it for you, but it's amazing once you learn C&P. It's great to see something that you want to share and can do it. That being said I have never learned how to do pictures lol. Let me know if you want me to do your survey sassy

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

Sas, did you get my survey I PM'd you?

I'm heading to bed no doing well at the moment.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

VEGGY...yay,yay,yay for you....I'm so happy I'm cryin again and I am itchy all over.lol

The pocket party was a blast.Did you like the cherry pie.I bought it at a fresh stand made by the Amish....did anyone else try it and make veggy s pocket sticky?

Seriously I shouldn't be happier...and yes I believe in miracles....

Ned Forever sista.xoxoxo

Sas...I'm with this stupid iPad and I don't know how to do squat with it but I wanted to let you know once again I do not have a pet...I hope that helps you out cause I cannot do anything betta then that.

joe5 I do remember you from 2010...damn that was a while ago when I was first dx.do you remember how scared I was....look at me now..full of piss and vinegar.ha.thanks to Chevy...she made me do it!!!!!!

I still am mourning our REd....

Enuf.Shut the F up....love each and every one of you

ducky...where the hell are you?

Im still lookin for Torigirl.she lives in Oklahoma...and not answering her phone.grrrr

My contact is Veggy,sas.and Joan....

Hugggs princess purple kantalope

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

GrannyDukes(PKK) response

Was this animal yours?  If None mark x and stop here:   X        No           Yes      

Whose animal was it?

What type of animal was it?                                                    Cat:        Dog:    

Breed and age:

Does the animal have any special training:                             No           Yes

Specify training:    

Did you seek medical advice because of pet behavior?           No           Yes

Stage:

Mets:

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2013

PPK - thank goodness you posted. I was getting concerned that we haven't heard from you. I went to look up your recent activitiy and saw that you had posted 3 seconds prior. After losing Red I need to have you folks nearby.

Well Sassy, frankly, I'm not so sure some of our fellow effervescers act any differently in their everyday life!! (and yes, that is the correct spelling).

I don't want to lose Red, I want to keep her part of this thread. Is it okay if we remember her in our posts from time to time? It would be a comfort to me.

Has anyone heard back from ShaneOak? If she gives the mods permission, one of us can have access to her first post so that we can keep a list and update it periodically.  I try to keep track of who is having chemo, rads,  test results, SE's, worries about a family member's health, but it's challenging, would be easier to have it updated - and I would volunteer to do it. Individuals could PM the info they are okay with listing.  It was done on two of the surgery threads, and it was nice to be able to support those who had upcoming procedures. 

• marywh
    edited May 2013

Sas-would you please please please do my survey too? I have no idea how to do it. Mine would be easy,no  to any animal experiences.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited May 2013

Yea Veggie!!!!! NED FOREVER!!!!!

None of my critters acted any differently before dx, so no survey here.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Sorry folks I screwed up. Can't do a survey if folks can't access it. When I came to BCO Theresa from the Cath thread taught me how to do C&P. Changed my world. Sounds strange, it gave me control over information. What is the internet, but information?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Spookie I'll do it for you, I want to be able to have every on on our roll call list---and you are there sweetie. I'll mark X on none :)

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Spookiesmom response:

Was this animal yours?  If None mark x and stop here:         No           Yes      

Whose animal was it?

Breed and age:

Specify training:    

Did you seek medical advice because of pet behavior?           No           Yes

Stage:

Mets:

• marywh
    edited May 2013

If it can wait till tomorrow, my daughter will be here and she can help me with it.I'll get here to show me how. So sorry...Princess how did you like the punk rock music I was playing in Veggys pocket today?