STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

shells...I contacted the mods about red.there were hundreds of reds so I had to go back to her post for more info...they were great..they did the work thats why it's so important to make the donations to them...they take care of all of us.i was back and forth with the. Ods till 11pm last nite...

YAY mods.....

Yes we need contacts if someone is missing..pm private phone numbers work best...I have quite a few sooo I'm easy to find..I'm not goin anywhere...

And while I was in a funk I always answered my pms....

Sas...I have no lue about your survey...no pets.can you please fill mine out too???

I'm still realign from the good and bad news...VEGGy..where are you..I hope you are finally sleeping...

Oklahoma...We love you.

Xo princess purple kantalope

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

GMA I got your survey by Pm and it's posted the first or second one Thanks.

Mary, If daughter can help great if not I can do it for you.

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited May 2013

WOO HOO, VEGGIE!!! Congratulations on the fabulous news!!. Did you give them hell for taking so long to deliver the news?

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited May 2013

Sassy, I was working earlier but here is my survey. Hope it's not too late.

The folowing survey is to identify those members that have had an experience with animals/pets that had behavioral activities, that led the member to associate the behavior with their cancer.

Was this animal yours?  If None mark x and stop here:          No         Yes   X  

Whose animal was it?

What type of animal was it?                                                    Cat: X        Dog:   

Breed and age: Mixed breed, about 8-10 years old. She was a stray.

Does the animal have any special training:                             No   X        Yes

Specify training:   

Did you seek medical advice because of pet behavior?           No  X         Yes

How long before diagnosis did pet demonstrate behavior? No special behavior at all

Identify stage of BC and mets at diagnosis?

Stage: DCIS stage 0

Mets: none

Describe in detail activity that pet exhibited? none

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Sorry Sas....computer had a virus, can't use it.......Jung IPad and not sure how to do the survey on my IPad....

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Ducky can we talk by phone or we'll get it figuired out.  Don't worry. Might take a bit. L&H's sassy

Savi --no problem the time frame was arbitrary. I'll be working on it for several days Thanks sassy.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2013

Sas..shame...I'm the one with all the dog sniffing, and following........sorry....

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited May 2013

Thank you!!!! I only use my iPhone for Internet, posting, etc. heve no idea how to c&p on it.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Ducky we'll get it done, it's okay. Hey it'll give us a chance to talk by phone maybe. That's the best anyway. :)

• iatigger
    iatigger Member Posts: 269
    edited May 2013

The folowing survey is to identify those members that have had an experience with animals/pets that had behavioral activities, that led the member to associate the behavior with their cancer.

Sas here is my survey.

Was this animal yours?  If None mark x and stop here:          No         Yes   X  

Whose animal was it?

What type of animal was it?                                                    Cat: X       

Breed and age: we have three orange tabbies and one calico. Ages 3-16

Does the animal have any special training:                             No   X        Yes

Specify training:   

Did you seek medical advice because of pet behavior?           No  X         Yes

How long before diagnosis did pet demonstrate behavior? No special behavior

Identify stage of BC and mets at diagnosis?Stage: IDC stage 1

Mets: none

Describe in detail activity that pet exhibited? none

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Thanks Tig :)

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited May 2013

Good evening ladies ;)

Chevy thank you for your kind words Austin is amazing! My light in this darkness, and every day is a gift. He is 14 months old an has cheeks for days. I always rocked him to sleep but I am sure this might become difficult when he gets bigger, I just love it!

Veggy, praise God!!! I am so happy for you, the best news ever!

Kayce I can't even imagine how hurtful that must have been. How rude just makes my blood boil. They can just F-OFF. God forbid anything ever happens to them.

Well off to sleep for me I have to work tomorrow. Sweet dreams :)

Sweet Pea haha...

I almost wrote sweat pea :)

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited May 2013

SAS I couldn't get the survey to work either.  Can you just put me down as a NO.  I found my lump myself.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited May 2013

I found my cancers too. Thanks eveyone. I'm still flying high!

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited May 2013

Veggie....SO HAPPY for you....YAY!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SasMaster for posting my furbabie story just in case I was out of it...everything went well for 1st chemo...feeling decent at moment....might post pone trip for few days to make sure I am holding my own!

Have to catch up on several pages and will chime back in when caught up, but did want to send lots of love out to all of you knowing RED.....sweet angel gone to better comfort.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Chabba response:

Was this animal yours?  If None mark x and stop here:     X     No           Yes      

Whose animal was it?

What type of animal was it?                                                    Cat:        Dog:    

Breed and age:

Does the animal have any special training:                             No           Yes

Specify training:    

Did you seek medical advice because of pet behavior?           No           Yes

How long before diagnosis did pet demonstrate behavior?

Stage:

Mets:

Describe in detail activity that pet exhibited?

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Veggy's response:

Was this animal yours?  If None mark x and stop here:     X        No           Yes      

Whose animal was it?

What type of animal was it?                                                    Cat:        Dog:    

Breed and age:

Does the animal have any special training:                             No           Yes

Specify training:    

Did you seek medical advice because of pet behavior?           No           Yes

How long before diagnosis did pet demonstrate behavior?

Stage:

Mets:

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited May 2013

Was this animal yours?  If None mark x and stop her                No           Yes  X    

Whose animal was it?

What type of animal was it?                                                    Cat:  2 cats  Dog:    

Breed and age: Domestic short hair 10 and 13.

Does the animal have any special training:                             No X          Yes

Specify training:    

Did you seek medical advice because of pet behavior?           No  X         Yes

How long before diagnosis did pet demonstrate behavior? Pet did not demonstrate any behavior.

Stage: 1b

Mets:  none

Nothing unusual. Found by mammogram.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

VEGGIE YAHOO AND YAY---I DID SIT ON SOME PIE WHILE I WAS THERE VUT IT WAS WORTH IT.

Now I have been paying with this for a while--I do know how to copy and pring from FB to here but I can not copy and print from here to here?????? This is driving me crazy and I ca ot think anymore tonite--I realize it's importat Sas, but I'm an impossible dream.

And mary u should list to Chevy listen to slow music so u don't get more hopped up, unless u want to be. Chevy Sentimental Journey??? Could u think of an older song like Begin the beguine, oh u want to renew old memories? U want to meet at 7, or something???

OK I have to finish up and start relaxing it's late and I'm frustrated... took my meds--I think.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

IPad ladies - I don't have an IPad but cut and paste works on my Android tablet this way:

Go to sassy's survey post and touch the first word you want to copy. You may need to hold there a sec or two until brackets appear. Mine show up in blue. I dragged the second bracket to the bottom of the survey.

Then at the top of my screen some commands appear. One is "copy". I touched that.

Then scroll down to the box that we post in and touch and hold until you see a little box magically.appear that says "paste". Touch that and all of the text should appear. If you missed any letters in the copy you can just add them in with your answers.

That's the handy dandy Android version, anyway. Hope this helps! Now I'm all typed out, whew!

P.S. my groin lump was nothing!

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Cami, it's okay, we'll get through it. Did KatieKat show any interest, can't remember? Tomorrow :)Sassy

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited May 2013

Cami, You copy here just like anywhere. Highlight the part you want copied, hit control C, move your cursor to where you want it to go and hit control V.

Mary, I would listen to Devo. Very peppy music. I would be afraid slow music would just be annoying.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

OK Phyiateachy and Wren  one more try tonite.

• phgraham
    edited May 2013

I think I stepped in the pie that CAMI sat on, but as long as it wasn't a cow pie, I was a happy partier!

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Phyll, GREAT one lump down, I just found a lump(10 minutes ago) in my abdomen_DUH, This was after feeling for the umpteenth time the "thing"above my calvicle that the MO blew off in the last two visits six months apart. Going to ask for a fine needle aspiration bx on the clavicle thingy, the abdomen --well it's nice it showed up before the 6 month check versus after.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

I CAN NOT DO IT---CHIT--I'M USELESS BTW My cat did find and sniff out both places my cancer was ad I went cus she was treating my breats differnty for at least 3 months and it went to my chest wall and sh kneaded my breast and I started to think she was a pervert and my oldest DD said u'r getting a mammo=she's had cat for 20 yrs. and now she kneads very gntly my LE arm where the PT used to every day=but she has started o my lower back lately just recently on one spot--that why I call her my cat/pet scan.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Phillydough, I hated stepping in cowpies, it wasn't bad when they were dry, but when the gooshed UGHHHHHH particularly bare feet !

• phgraham
    edited May 2013

Sassiness, I am now officially mad at your MO but if anyone can go toe to toe with a doc and win, it's you! I think you should blind him/her with science.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Phyllomad I thing that Sas will win out in the end. And end u choose.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

CAMI, it's okay we'll get through it, not to worry it's a small thing.

PHYll, truth I should have insisted the last time. BECAUSE he used these words "I think it's just a fat pad" DUH----"I think" But nothing showed up in the last Pet scan which was 6 mos before that, so I let it go. So, Mo appt in June. May see PCP before that. It's exactly where you would do lymph massage above the clavicle. It's on the right and getting bigger . My Le is on the left-Breast and upper arm. So, This smacks of something else.     I just read one of your posts on YKYACPW--funny and STFU