STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

I'm hving a bad day, so I'll come back when I feel better--It passes.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2013

here we go again, please bear with me can't remember what I want to say when I get to the end...

GMA please don't cry it is ok, I know you are in my pocket when I go to chemo....does your sister know you love her and are caring about here, if so then that is what is important.

Ducky, that so sucks...he is lucky to have you, have fun down the shore, won't be warm tho they are saying 60's here at home ....

Chickie...Cam is right it does pass and when it gets bad, I self talk...."it will be ok, I will get through this" and then if it gets worse I call a friend and say "tell me I will get through it and it will b ok"....they do and I am ok then....

NEXT

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2013

This place has given me an outlet.. I might say things here but I think the Lord understands and has given you all for me to share my feelings with.  Yesterday was a very hard day for me, and I couldn't sleep at all last night only got 3 hours sleep before getting up for work.  I try to find something in what you all talk about to get me moving upward.  Its been real hard for me today - Could it be coming off the Tamoxifen? do I feel like a failure? Am I sad because my sister is in chemo?? Just can't stop crying.. I will STFU now.

wolves

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

Oh gma Im sorry. Big hugs to you. Wish I could say something to make you feel better...

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

Maryanywhery STFU This STFU is from the post many posts ago not the post related to GMA

• blondiex46
    edited May 2013

mercat so sorry, take care of yourself.

Phy never tell you to STFU, how do you feel?

Chevy....personally it is definately my type of thread more than any other but the hermits....it is my personally and it is how I deal with this stupid disease that I know I will eventually die of, but you know when I got rediagnosed I thought I would be gone in 3 years, welll it has been 3 1/2 and I am still here, so it is gravy and I will keep not acting my age if possible, being sarcastic, tell people what I think, if they don't want to know the truth then don't ask me....and all of the other things I am AND hanging with you guys is so cool......

NEXT PAGE

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

GMA if Shane were here, I'd ask her to put those birds in the header box. ROTFALO. That's they epitomie of how we are! HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER hugssssssss

chervrolet you just pretend to read. I think it was page 145 or 146 PKK itching and I said "Damn we forgot to check you for fleas."

• blondiex46
    edited May 2013

WELL SAID CAM!!! Sorry about your bad day......{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}]]

Veggy I can hear your excitement about the remission in your posts, I am beyond happy for you......do something nice for yourself for the weekend...

GMA it mades me sad that you are so sad.....smile you are loved...

good luck Mar....it will come when the time is right...

what CMB said...

now I will STFU!!!!

BBL

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Sass!  You have fleas?

Thinking of you Grammie F!....  Feel better today...

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Chevypatuty, Backwards again. BTW you got a snake hook. I did get it out ,but it pooped on me, a dini tore it's tail off. Just a constricter. That's another thing about april and May, snakes come out.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

I just have 2 words.. P M.  Oh wait, that's letters.  Two letters!  P M . That way you can sneak around all you like!  I learned it as a slut on AOL.  Bahahahahahaha..that's not true, but it sure sounds skanky!  The good news is that I have never required everyone to like me, or anyone for that matter.  However, I do appreciate friendships and kind people. 

I'm sorry she got in with the wrong crowd here.  She seems like a very nice lady. Sassafrass is right, she was nice and appreciative both here and on her home thread.  I think it's just that , heck I don't know what I was going to say.  I'm on chemo, you know. Undecided

To be clear, I'm not ranting about her.  It's just the whole us/them issue. It's a lot of what's wrong in our world.  Can't we all just get along?  roflmao!  I can't believe I typed that last sentence.

Can you tell I feel better today?  Three days out from neupogen shot and MUCH less achy and icky.  Saw the PT today and had LE massage on my arm and my right side for the truncal LE.  I feel like I might have some energy!  Or adrenalin or something. 

Chicklet, my pet, I hope today is better for you.

Veggimatic - keep dancing!  I am still so psyched for you!

duckling - I hope you get to enjoy your day at the beach with the fam (as my niece says).  Try not to be scared for GS.  Smoke some weed, take some ativan...whatever you need to do!  Just kiddingabout the last part.   really!  Sometimes my fingers type stuff that my brain does not filter.

marywhat - how are you feeling? 

everyone else - I'm so sorry, but I just reached the end of my attention span. Sheesh.

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited May 2013

Hi to the feel good club...
    I tried to post last night and fell flat asleep on my computer...
    And I'm on vacation....trying to keep up after relaxing all day is hard.
    Visiting DS and trying to leave the stress behind...never easy.

Gma, hope you can find something hopeful to smile about today....you are loved & never alone in this.

Ducky, a cool day at the shore is better than any day at home....thinking of you and your DGs...I hope you have a great week end.

Now, Veggy-girl, this is what I wanted to hear from you...
    Happy-dancing with you and hope you take pleasure in normal things that you've been missing.  Those muffins smell soooooooo good...

• marywh
    edited May 2013

Sas just so I know, which post was it? Im confused, which is nothing new, but....

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited May 2013

@phgraham - NICE POST!  (really).  Happy Weekend ALL with Peace, Luv, Blessings and NO SEs

Now I will STFU (again)

"Flowers"

• joan811
    edited May 2013

I tried to post this the other day but the internet in my rental is sooo bad...keeps going out.
    Shell, thanks for going back and finding Red's personalized post...I didn't feel I knew much about her, but I did follow along here...there are really no words for this loss...just that we need to gather close and burn brightly for those who have left us.
    Red, your life was too short but you touched so many...

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited May 2013

Nice Post Joan811!

R.I.P. Ms. RED.  U will B missed.

"Flowers" 

• joan811
    edited May 2013

Sassy, I'm with you - when someone comes and goes here, best to just let it go...there's something for everyone on BCO...

By the way, on the roll call, how do we submit those "missing pieces"?  When I first saw "furball" I thought it was a name for me...LOL...until I realized that it was on everyone's info list...now I think it's your pet?  Darn, I don't have a pet anymore
    Undecided  but she was a black & white kitty who survived 8 of her 9 lives.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Joan I'm here, Just post wwhat you want and I will add it.:) You can add kitty if it makes you happy

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Bernardi, do I have your survey, I;m going to chase you you vixen,,,,,,, and I think I need your info

• marywh
    edited May 2013

Feeling pretty good, Phillycheesesteak, how are you? Off to collect rent today, I hope, and then to pick up dear gs from daycare. So it will be a busy afternoon. Cant wait to see him though. Havnt played spiderman in ages...lol...

• joan811
    edited May 2013

OK Sas, will work on it!  (talking about roll call, not survey...I sent you survey in PM - no pet for me...)

cmb, I thought I posted to you, but it didn't appear (2 days ago)...guess I fell asleep again and got logged off...if you already read this, then you know I have completely lost my mind and especially short-term memory....
    how did the rads planning go??  Did you get your tats?  When do you start? 
    My approach to rads was take xanax (had to get a ride)...that lasted 3 days until I realized I could do this myself...it wasn't bad and it went fast.   i brought my iPod and wore it clipped to my gorgeous robe...I made up word games in my head and I detached...it worked.  The only time I had a problem was when they changed something, like the days when they took x-rays and tripled my time on the table.
    I was lying prone (face down with boob hanging through a board LOL)...Good luck and try not to ever think about what's really happening!!!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited May 2013

Marywh, How about a screened in garage?

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited May 2013

Gma, Hope you feel better later today. Not sleeping is enough to make you feel down, never mind coming off tamoxifen. I know you feel bad about your sister, but remember "Put on your own oxygen mask first" (from the airplane announcement). (((((very gentle hugs)))))

• joan811
    edited May 2013

Better tell me to stfu...I had coffee and am annoyed with DH and on vacation so am seeing him 24/7 for a week...I planned to walk alone this morning...to escape...and he started barking at me "are you going out there a-l-o-n-e?? I'll come with you"...so I tried to go back to sleep but then he couldn't find his toothbrush so i had to get up and make sure he didn't use mine....then decided to eat breakfast quietly...then DH comes in kitchen and starts washing and slamming dishes all over...my tinnitus was screaming and I was quite edge-y ... the Dh says "so, are you talking your walk?"
      So I am hiding in the computer right now...and about to tell him STFU!

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Aiways told dear son when looking for a job, get a job that you can say what your thinking. He's a laywer now, and mostly Can say what he's thinking.

Well here the fun IS saying what we're thinking STFU

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Sleep attack, head for the covers, hunker down for a couple hours till the attacks over.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

well im home....things didnt go well in pa...my son the one who had the failed surgery is not doin well at all.Called a lawyer because it seeems there was no doc from the netherlands.the surgeonwas lying all along.shoulld have listened to veggy not to go to geisinger...what a shit hole.but now the lawyer said he will not handle the case cause 35 yrs ago he did have brain surgery...now im a total mess....

Does anyone know of a good lawyer(shark) in the pa area.....he has permanent damage with loads of dr.and hospital bills.grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

as usual my hands are shakin.....

i didnt read all the posts cause i cannot stop cryin...

hello everyone....hope you are all havin a betta day then i am...I know veggy is.Thank God.

im goin to play cards tonit...need the distraction if thats at all possible.

Ill be back tomorrow and try to catch up...

prayers to all who needs it....kisses to everyone

huggggs princess purple kantalope

• joan811
    edited May 2013

(((Granny)))
    Isn't there a case of misrepresentation here?  Sounds like malpractice to me...but then I have no clue what the law says.
    My DD is atty but she does business deals...I will ask her. 
    I am crying with you...Cry

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Hi hooligans....just came home from school...will catch up later.

Sas I sent ShaneOak a PM about two weeks ago and didn't get a response. Should we contact the mods ?

Princess, I sent you a PM.

I hope some of you ladies can get your thinking caps on for the Princess regarding a lawyer....I'm in Canada so no use me trying.

I'll be back❤❤❤

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Up, sleep attack over. It got me for three hours, but I surrendered without a fight.

Granny I need help, Are you there?

I sent the mods a PM, on Shane, Had to see where they were on contacting Rohanna. She;s been MIA since Feb.She;s on the Cheesed thread.