STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2013

Yes I'm here...tryin to locate Charles...maybe he knows a lawyer that is a shark.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited May 2013

PKK<Do you want me to write a synopsis of the details?

I;ll try my son to.

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

If you can yes...I think that they already altered the records when I asked him about the dr.from the Netherlands..and he denied everything...that's when I told him you put that recorder on for me.he said miscommunication....bullshit.

A yet hing you can do I would appreciate it but in my heart of hearts I think that they will cover their ass on this one.

What do you think?

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited May 2013

PPK, I so sorry!

P

• phgraham
    edited May 2013

Joaniedear, never, never share your toothbrush, no matter how hot or gorgeous he is. I don't know who told me that, but I think it's a good rule. Unless that is how you have to snag him. In that case, always carry a secret new one, still packaged, for yourself.

I was making up a whole story to go with this but I just got Sassparilla's nap attack. Sorry!

Phyllo

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

Thanks P...

I contacted Charles.....just maybe he might know a shark in pa.

Hey ill try anything at this point.

Thanks everyone for your support.

All I need is a miracle!!!!

And prayers.

Hugggs to all my bestest sistas.

PPkantalope

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited May 2013

Tough week with family issues.  I will work on survey tonight and submit ASAP!

CB

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Me thinking we all need a weekend Get together!!!!! Let our hair down and whatever else you hooligans want to let down...Ha ha ha ...I'm thinking New York for a weekend of fun and laughter....surely if there was enough of us, we could get some cheap rates!!!!

Maybe it's what we all need with so much crap going on

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Scenario: Pre-op patient and family were told a doc from the Netherlands was coming to do the surgery. Patient(PT) signed surgery consent. Unknown what names are on the surgical permit. Surgery occurred and was unsucsessful. Doc Likable and Doc notlikable saw the family in the surgical waiting room. When asked about the Doc netherlands. Doc Likable says he's already left for the Netherlands.

PKK called prior to today and spoke with a partner, She asked about Doc Netherlands. The partner said there is no Doc Netherlands. PKK callsDr likable to clarify the question today. Dr Likable denies there ever was a Dr Netherlands. and that it must have been a miscommunication.

PKK talked with one lawyer( pa )who refused to take the case.( Pa) didn't have the part of the story where Doc Netherlands existed. Refused further phone calls

I suggested that she follow the paper: Get the following records

1, admitting  history and Physical, 2, Surgical consults, 3,surgical operative report. 4 Circulating  Nurse operative record. 4, anesthesia record, 5 discharge summary. All thes can be obtained from Medical Records. Thes records , particularly the circulating nurses record as to who was in the operating room.

What's different about this case. The Pt believed a doc was coming from the netherlands to do the surgery. Based on that implication he signed the consent. Again whats on the consent is critically important. The surgery failed. What was the reason for the discussion of the Netherlands doc. The elements for consent are present. But what is up with DOC Netherland. The records need to be reviewed. It's the reverse of Ghost surgery from decades past, where a doc not on the record would come in and do the surgery. Here Doc Likable and Doc unlikable tell the pt. that Doc Ghost Nethelandsis will do  the surgery and then doesn't. Wierd never heard of this one.

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

OMG..NY would be great.Thats where they had the reunion that I missed.

Yeah we do need some hugggs from the sistas ...

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2013

What a frigging mess..Im so sorry Princess.

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Whose treatments have to be done, Chicks, Stacey's surgery is in June Phyll,Mary and april, mary and scottie

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2013

Sas....no treatments for me unless you know a good plastic surgeon who will give me a good price for the whole body....I mean the works..lol

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

LOLScottie, the phrase for thatis"Total Body Job". Don't we wish.

NEW YORK wouls so love to see everybody and be someplace that's on my bucket list.

• FireKracker
    edited May 2013

Sas..can they alter the medical records?if so I'm screwed.

My first bs did it.gave a path report to me and then when the last bs asked for the path report it was amended...did he change it?bet your ass he do.

I gotta get out of here now or I'm gonna slit my throat.

Ill be back around 10:30...ill check back.

My entire body is shakin....

Thanks

Love ya and all the rest of you

ppk

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Where's Shellshiner.????????

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

PPK, not unusual to have ammeded breast path reports b/c tissue is being sent out for tests, like hormone status. Then when outside studies come back and AMENDED report is written.

With your son technically the doc's don't have access to revise records. But................

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2013

Okay, so where is Janarama-ding-dong?  AND Dwilli?  Is that your real name?  If it is, that's okay, but I could help you along with another one...Wink  Sheesh!  We get new friends, and then they drop-off like flies or something! 

Sorry Princess Kantalope.... I think it's time we all come out there, and shake those Doc's by their heels.... We could bring Charles.... and he could bring a sword or something proper?   This kind of malarky is not acceptable.... He SHOULD get sued.... Maybe you could notify someone with the Medical Profession?  Like google "How do I report a bogus surgeon!"   I know it's a pain....

Remember when SV wanted to sue some oncologist?  And the advice was "unless she lost a limb, or something comperable, chances are it would not work.".....  If you had an attorney.... that would work and get paid AFTER the case is settled, it might work.... but it costs money, even to just ask questions!    Just go shoot him....  (okay, JUST kidding!)  I'm kind of afraid to say ANYthing anymore.

The neighbor chickens are doing GREAT!  Now I gave them cut up watermellon pieces, besides the corn on the cob, AND some frozen Black-berries, with the Dandelions....  I think they are getting so fat they can't move!   They say my name now....  And they have learned how to whistle "For She's a Jolly Good Fellow!"     Meaning me of course.

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited May 2013

Purple - I'm in California, so can't help with lawyer.  Haven't met very many I like, either.  Hope an ear to listen to your problems will help.  My ears aren't that good at hearing, but they pretend pretty well.

Chevy - So now I AM Janarama Ding Dong!  I'll take that to be a compliment, but when I call someone a ding-dong, it is not flattering.  So nice to be given a name as opposed to having to come up with one on my own. 

Alrighty, it's the beginning of a 3 day weekend and tourists are out by the thousands.  We live near a highway to a major national park.  Let me tell you, people turn off their brains when get up here.  Big motorhomes, camping trailers, smoking junk cars, all seem to think you need to go 35 mph, tops.  STFU

Had another ultrasound on neck today.  It was quick and easy and they even gave me a CD of last month's us to take to UCLA next week.  OK, I know I'm boring all you sleepy heads, so I'll STFU.

Be sure to fly your flags this weekend.  (American flags anyways)

Jan the Ding Dong

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited May 2013

Anything that has been amended or even opened should show a computer trail. Beatmon

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Beatmom in the case of breast path reports mine was amended so many times cuz they kept adding things as the info came back in

Beatmom I didn't send you a PM about the survey b/c I figuires you were involved with tonado stuff. If you have time to do it that would be nice.

PKK Put that on your list to obtain whose accessed DS med record. Beatmom's right the computer will snitch.

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited May 2013

Keep meaning to ask - How do you tell if brain is on chemo brain or alzheimers?  Poor DH thinks I'm about one degree from losing the little memory that remains.  Guess that DingDong does fit me perfectly.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2013

Granny I am so sorry...wish I had something but have nothing, am in PA too!!!

• Beatmon
    edited May 2013

Oops I'm sorry. Some how I thought the survey was for those whose pets noticed a difference. I have three dogs, none of which seemed to notice anything different. Or if they did, we were too dumb to notice. Beatmon

• sas-schatzi
    edited May 2013

Beatmom For completeness I'm trying to include everyone in our group. The survey is flawed but does well enough to make the point. If your answers are none for allerting I can do it for you :)

Jan, once chemo always chemo LOL

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited May 2013

grannydukes

So so sorry and praying for U and ALL!

• marywh
    edited May 2013

CryDoesnt look like Im getting my porch anytime soon. Guy that came out today wants anywhere between 12000 and 15000$ to build a screened in porch. I almost sh@% in my pants. Dont know what we'll do now. I geuss Ill be inside all spring. wah, wah, wah.

• Beatmon
    edited May 2013

Thank you sas!

• phgraham
    edited May 2013

marywawa, can we get you one of those habitrail thingies, like for gerbils only in your size? You could set up however many sections you want each day and have hubby take them down at night! Brilliant!

• marywh
    edited May 2013

Oh Philli-steak sandwich-you are so frigging helpful!!!!Tongue Out