STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited June 2013

@.  Ok maybe not. I'm way too nice *wink,wink*.

Whatever you all do, don't leave me...

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited June 2013

GMA where is anyone going?????LOL

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited June 2013

Just frustration and pain talking.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited June 2013

GMA I HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER :)

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

GMA I'm so sorry u'r feeling so bad and mentally too---we all wish we can help, but all we can do is be here for u.

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited June 2013

SAS - may I have that neighbor's telephone number please?  Heck, just publish it here so that we may ALL call the fool & tell the kook how we feel!

Flowers

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Flowers u'r right hahaha that really pissed me off too.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2013

Well, home again after 7 hours at MO and chemo. Went good but they gave me something besides decadron for nausea and it knocked me out for 4 hours. In fact lm going to take another nap now. will check in again later.

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Mary-WTF---what did they give u, if it workd sounds good--let us know. You know I used to love to take a nap at will or sleep at nite without having it like induced now, I realize when u get older u'r sleep isn't the same but this came on me so fast and if I do fall asleep without anything at nite I'm up 2 hrs. later which sucks, my body always feels tired but I can't sleep like I used to---ok I'll STFU now

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited June 2013

Yay, Mary's back! Thanks to the person that checked on Blondie. I slept most of the day and plan to sleep some more. Love you guys!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited June 2013

Sent Blondie a PM...we live a few towns from each other......if she needs anything she can contact me...

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

Flowers/cami/GMA---More of the conversation with idiot neighbor. I tried to describe the site as a place that people that needed assistance -He cut me offand said "I don't need assistance I have insurance" Me"but it may be of help to your friends or family". Him"That's not my probelm" Me"but DW might be able to take the info to church"(cut me off) Then he started again on free hand outs and how obamacare was going to cause goods and services to go up. ME"not everyone or everything  will be covered by obamacare " cut me off. That's when I decided to cut to the chase. Final question to him "You would rather have someone die, because they couldn't afford their meds? His answer "Yes". So the whole conversation is even more infuriating.

I can't believe what an analpore.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

Hi gals!  So I have Dishydrotic hand eczema....   NOT just the normal, general pain in the ass eczema that normal people get!    I'm getting a new prescription, and was told my body is fighting my hands.... Ha!  That was funny!  I just have to figure out WHAT I am using that brings it on, and to never get stressed!  I think that's an oxymoron.   It could be worse I guess....

At least I am not going through chemo like some of you gals are....  and I should be thankful...right? 

Okay Cammi....  I just saw this...  Oh wait...

It is a Polish Chicken.... I haven't heard when I have to feed those damn chickens again.    And the Cat. 

Again, just sorry for you gals going through chemo, and those having a lot of pain....  we're just always here!  xoxoxoox

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

Okay to continue about needymed.org. Folks this is like having the ten best socialworkers in the world right at your fingertips. I have never seen such a gathering of information in one place. It's not just meds , there is sooooooooo much more. Go to web site home page. next to Home is the phrase First time users. The first section deals with PAP"s Patient assistance programs. Duh I'm popping back and forth versus cut and paste

To find a PAP that you may qualify for:

1. Click on Brand Name Drugs or Generic Name Drugs here or in the menu to the left. An alphabetical listing appears that contains all the drugs available through

{This takes you to the drugs a-z find your drug click on it. That brings up the company and a step by step process to contact the company. You can even get the company form and fill it in , the computer saves your info so it fills in for the next application. Huge time saver. Plus you know right away if you met their criteria}

Now further down the first time user page it says'

"Additional NeedyMeds Resources:

Coupons, Rebates & More are offered by various drug companies and may offer a
    rebate, discount or even free trial size of a medication. Offers for prescription
    medications require a doctor's prescription. Offers can be found two ways: under
    Brand Name Drugs if a green coupon icon appears next to the drug name then
    click on the icon. Or, they can be found on the Coupons, Rebates & More page.
    Use the alphabet bar to find the medicine.

Application Assistance lists organizations that assist patients with completing PAP applications for free or a small fee.

Disease-Based Assistance programs provide a wide range of assistance for the costs associated with specific diseases or medical conditions. "

{This goes to an a to z list of diseases. Pick breast cancer. Pulls list of organizations that offer assistance ---identifies what they cover and where they are i.e National, or state etc.}

"Free and Low Cost Clinics offer health care at no cost, for a small fee, or on a sliding scale. These clinics are searchable by state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foCDqkHvc4g

Drug Discount Cards can help people save on their prescriptions but vary widely
    company to company. Click here to view available discount cards. NeedyMeds also
    offers a free discount card that you can download right here. It is completely free
    to use and requires no registration or identifying information. Click here to learn more
    about the card."

There's more, you just need to study the site a bit. This is so exciting.!!!!!!!!!!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited June 2013

Good afternoon.oh wait it's evening now...just read the all nite thread and I wanna wish everyone at least a pain free evening.

Of course I don't remember everything but a few things stuck in this rads brain.firs..Chick.you think I need a tummy tuck? Well I do but ill be damned if I'm gonna do it.since the surgery my stomach is huge.I wish I could still dance like they do on dancin with the stars...hey I'm not that good anyway...Your pics are just lovely.

Nest...Veggy has a chin hair...congrats girl.the best is yet to come.

Sas..your neighbor is an asshole....let me have 10min.with him...will ya?

I'm soo happy to see the buddy list workin..nice goin sistas.

Now for me...I went to the tooth fairy today...boxing gloves ready to kick some ass.they were so nice to me..wonder why.anyway they took the final impression and I picked out the color.ha.She told me for the next visit which should be in about 2weeks to bring a dark lipstick...why case she said so...and then 1more visit on July1...and ill have my teeth...once again I showed her the pic of me a yr.ago and she promised I'm gonna look the same...yes I have a SHE and I do like her very much...

So yes today was a good day except my breast is still swollen...gonna rain and it hurts too.spoke to PT and she did say the prednisone...sure I got 1 thing fixed and 2things broken...but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Tomorrow no drs...getting my hair cut real short and I'm gonna get that purple streak.the chalk one...I told DD and she said ...oh for Gods sake will u ever grow up?

Enuf..gotta have my dinner.

Ill be back.

Hugggs everyone.

Kantalope or as Chicka says your majesty princess.noy my name is getting longer and longer

Oh.your majesty princess purple kantalope...

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

chevy lost my post erghhh. This link is to medscape. Technical, but always good info on medscape.

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1122527-overview#aw2aab6b2b2aa

Your Majesty Princess Kantalope, enjoy dinna :)

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited June 2013

Hugs to all the chemo girls that are resting... glad you all checked in... mine is Tuesday... I think someone asked that, but....

Just wanted to share a sweet story..... today my hubby came home with a shaved head as a surprise -- I LOVE HIM SO MUCH !!!! and then he decided to try my wigs on today.... hmmmmm I think he rocks the bald head better than my wigs -- LOL

Peaceful night to everyone.... so tired from running around all day!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited June 2013

Chick, I think you got a keeper, he sounds so sweet

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited June 2013

Granny has been after me for quite some time to find this thread.  She said it is really fun at times.  I don't think I can go back and read 185 pages so if it is okay I'll just jump in right here.

I want to scream STFU right about now and here is why.  I've been postmenopausal for 4 years.  Been on Tamoxifen for 2 1/2 years.  Today I started spotting!!!  How concerned should I be?  I see my Onc on Monday and my GYN on the 20th.  I'm telling myself it is time for a hysterectomy and soon.  Last 2 years have been biopsies and D&Cs with a 3 cm polyp removed for good measure.  What in the hell did I do to deserve this?   Thanks for listening.

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

Hey JO glad to see you HUGS. Sounds like a good time to remove the plumbintg. I vote for it. YAY. out with it. Be pushy with everyone may be you can get them to move up on their dates? Is this the kind of thing you wanted to hear? sassy

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

Hi Jo!  Welcome to the Hooligans!  You will like us here, Ha!  So you're having something resembling a period?  I thought you were grown up now! 

I think I would REALLY go see the Doc!  I mean honestly, you don't need this!  I'm so glad you came HERE!!!  Princess Kantalope will drive you nuts though.... Ha!  Wink  Can't help but love the kid though.... 

Sassy!  THANK you so much!  I printed it off, and saved it in my favorites!  You are the best!  Right now I'm only using Vaseline and water!  I have to try and figure this out....  Me and Princess K....  Itching makes us crazy!  Undecided

Talk to you all in the morning! xoxoxoxo

• FireKracker
    edited June 2013

Hey Chevy.be nice to Jo...don't u remember her from way back when?she knows me very well thank you very much...she was around when u gave me the name kantalope..she doesn't know who princess is?

Sas..you and help Jo...like you help all the other sistas..

Jo listen to sas and ignore Chevy....all she talks about is me being a tramp.

Welcome to the crazy house....

Xo everyone

Princess purple kantalope aka granny dukes

BTW Jo they don't call me granny here..it is sometimes your majesty princess.lol.

Love you sistas.Yeah each and everyone of you.

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited June 2013

Oh!  I do remember Chevy and how crazy she can be.  I also know you have been known by names other than Granny.  Chevy and I were the ones that came up with Princess Kantalope.  Now she may not remember - she is old you know.  LOL!

Hey SAS!  Good to see you here.  

Ya'll can call me anything you want.  Just don't call me late for dinner.

• FireKracker
    edited June 2013

(((((((((((((((((((JOJO))))))))))))))

Stay away from Chevy.

And ducky is a drunk....if you read back a few pages she went for a MRI on Sunday..thinkin it was Monday...Im sure you remember her with the red solo cup.

The rest of the sistas are perfect...just be careful of those 2....

Xo kantalope

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited June 2013

Chickie...as far as posting pix, are you doing it on a LT or an I-pad?

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited June 2013

HI JO!  HA!  All U Hooli's R crazy tonight!  

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

chick I love it, mine is that short and still purple.....love the spikes!!!

wow GMA....that is way too early...rant away

Thanks Stacie and don't have to STFU, unless you want to and believe me we can tell you over and over again, lol

veggy sounds awesome!!!

Thanks Granny let us know what the dr. says

philly so impressed that you can do it in chemo, took my lt once, but when I get the benedryl I get all stupid and can't talk on the phone and just lay there, wish I could sleep but can't....

savie thanks....it was ok....port worked fine thank goodnesss next week zometa...so nauseous got mcdonalds sweet tea that usually works, earlier did zofran and compezine (sp) and the illegal stuff didn't work, now just took another compezine, if it doesn't work with take a zofran also, he said I can take both of them....WTF

OMG another person that was in chemo that of course 3 weeks ago sat next to and we had a nice conversation died....this is the 2nd one, so depressing...she died from overian cancer after 3 years, she was 78 and a wonderful person....had talked to her before but never sat next to her....depresssing

NEXT

• FireKracker
    edited June 2013

Nice to see u Blondie...been thinkin about u all day...

How you feeling?

I still don't know how to post pics.tomorrow is haircut and the purple streak....I wish I could show you but I have no clue...I have a laptop that doesn't do shit and the iPad suks..anyone have step by step lessons.

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

yay Flowers....glad your radiation was ok...

chickie one thing at a time, don't project about rads....chemo is hard enough.....cam is right, for me it took longer for me to get to the hospital for rads then the rads were....I don't remember alot from then it was 1997, but it was 5 days a week for 6 weeks and I did chemo every 3 weeks for 6 months and some weeks  went from rads to chemo in the same day, guess they don't do it that way now.

Phyllie how cool is that congrats.....

Thanks for all your concern...when I get chemo I just crash after I come home....  got to the drs. at 1030, went to chemo by 11am and was there untl 330, which is early usually there til 430/5 then came home and slept for the rest of the night, today speeding from the steroids, and feel awesome......

When is everybodys next chemo, mine is next wednesday....along with my monthly dose of zometa?

NEXT page

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

WOW chickie you are so talented...

Granny tell DD nope, that is what I say when my kids tell me to grow up and Granny you are right about ducky

Welcome JO

Chickie I love your husband, lol

Chevy crazy, well there are few more to add to that list.

NEXT