STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited June 2013

Chevyspellingbee--How would I notice what u spelled wrong--I can't type or spell anymore so anything u write is fine with me. See i was nice for a minute or so.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited June 2013

Chevy....OMG....I just watched the video and it made me cry....brought back so many memories of my life growing up in Glasgow ....a teenager without a care in the world...

I think this should be our theme song.....I got you Babe ......because we do have each other's back here ....."I got you Babe".....mind you the young ones here won't have a bloody clue who Sonny Cher were.....lol

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

OK Chevy I loved it too- singin' right along with it--I always liked that song and still sing it to my grandson and I always thought Cher had an unusually typed great voice---thanks for the fun this morning-Whew I'm so glad it was about chickens.

U'r right Scottiee good song for us.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

Okay yes!  That's "our" song....   I just watched Sonny singing it to Chastity after she grew up... Better with Cher.... Love you guys!

ps....I just think it is my key-pad that mis-spells things on purpose!  It's just testing me.  I could hit "ABC" up on top, but I can't reach it...Wink

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2013

Oh my goodness, you guys are off your rockers this morning...I cant keep up with you. Chemo brain for sure. Bone aches are starting, but Ive got my arsenal of drugs ready>> oxy-check, ativan-check , ambien-check...ok Im ready. You guys have a lovely morning. be back later...

• Merlcat
    Merlcat Member Posts: 122
    edited June 2013

Yay! I'm so excited! After finally completed a mesh roof over the chicken pen area/garden and coop, we picked up 8 new girls yesterday in the horrible rainstorm.....they're SO cute :)

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited June 2013

Chevy.....your chicken is ugly........yes I noticed you spelled wird wrong..oops.......bc the reason I slept later was my "Pilot" made a quick trip o Philly International last night..........yowza, yowza........lol

Loved Sonny and Cher....my daughter and SIL call each other "Babe" .......so when they do, my other daughter and SIL......always break into "I Got You Babe every time they call each other "Babe"............funny as hell, cause they do it no matter where we are...

Geebung.....not sure I welcomed you......but anyway......Welcome to the nuthouse.......let me introduce myself........I am the oldest, prettiest, smartest, kindest, funniest, sexiest, one on this thread........and a member of the Mile High Club........I also always have a supply of Red Solo Cups, and use them frequently........

Now there are those on here (names kept secret), who will disagree with the above

mentioned qualities of "Moi", but that is because they don't have a "Pilot", and are envious of my talent in the small spaces.....(well that story is for another day)

Ok enough said Geebung, so again, welcome to the nuthouse.......we are always open, and YOU GONNA LOVE IT HERE......ok, who stole my little white jacket with the long arms that tie in the back............lalalalalalalalalalalalalala..

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited June 2013

Gave it to the Princess.....ha ha ha

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited June 2013

Well you have been busy as usual...chevy, cammie, ducky and granny ususally one of them scare people off, not us innocent ones....

veggy have some wine for me...

ducky you raised good kids, pat yourself on the back....

phyllie love the pix....

Jo so sorry hope everything gets figured out, leaving our lives to the professionals sucks...

wasn't on last night, my typical friday after wednesdays chemo, sick and tired of course, ate toast for dinner, getting to feeling better now, supposed to go to the mall with DD2 and one of the twins oh and the grandchildren but who knows depends on how I feel....nauseous now, but talked myself last night into believing it would get better and it did....whatever....hope everybody has something interesting or exciting to do this weekend....my DIL lent me her car til tomorrow night, so excited to have a car....DQ is on the agenda...yay...

NEXT PAGE...

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Merlcatnip u actually have a chicken coop for chickens--chickens lik Chevybokbok talks about--like these fake birds cuz they just fly momentariy that lay eggs that are sold in the grocery store ---I think I need that jacket with the sleeves that tie around it--Scottiee just send it to me.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited June 2013

Blonde......your my "hero"...,,,,,hope you feel better, and enjoy your DQ......you deserve it......hugs.....

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Blondie we bumped into each other on the board--Oh I hope u stay feeling better and go get that DQ and enjoy.

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

Joan let us know how you are surviving.....how is the PO today?

Phyllie was floating...what is with getting up ever hour to pee it is so annoying....

Be safe gee aka Jane!!

Cammie so happy you had a good time with family, my chinese food leftovers are still in the frig...maybe tomorrow...and am trying to get through it, will just takes time...chemo sucks!! See event your GS knows you are a brat..

Julies...enjoy the time alone..

chick fight, I wanta see...

think DD and I are going to Dennys for dinner, kids eat free so her 3 youngest will if 3 adults go and one of the twins is going....love that, want to feel better just have to get there, slow going...

NEXT page damn I am old can't even remember from page to page.....

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

Me songs from the 60's 70's and 80's love them...but only listen to music in my car, wonder why...

well thanks ladys and Ducky, the DQ is on Lansdowne Avenue, so excited to go if I haven't mentioned it yet....want a milkshake....

BBL later ladies and thanks for your encouragement, thank goodness for the meds....

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited June 2013

I think there was a rooster in the hen house!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2013

Ooooh DQ sounds good. We dont have one around here-what I would give for a Dilly Bar.....I have to get my ice cream from the grocery store...

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited June 2013

Good afternoon

Story...once again I played with the boys cards and won.ha.but in between the girl who cuts my hair was supposed to come in the afternoon but could only make it right in the middle of the card game...thought it would take just a few min but it ended up takin al ost an hr...they had to stop the game cause I had all the money.yay.anyway she had to take longer then usual cause my hair did change.i now have straight hair.guess all this crap affected my hair and now I have my hair standing straight up..very short and hair goin in every direction....I love it...next goes the streak.

Now if I only had my teeth I would be so happy....another few weeks.

Ill be on and off today...

Remember I do read all the posts but I don't remember anything.

Ill be back...

Oh ducky if u want that jacket come and get it.just remembered that the last time I borrowed it from you I wore it with my CFm red shoes...

Xo princess

Btw I remembered something else...not everyone has contacts...hello....get a buddy!!!!!!

Welcome newbee.dont run away..we are known for that

Hey my memory is comin back slowly..

Chevy....enuf with the damn chickens...shoot them but wait till they produce some eggs.

Ill be back

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited June 2013

Hi Hooligans..... just wanted to check in and say hello -- lots of people coming over today for picnic -- its my group that is going on Celebrity Solstice Alaska Cruise leaving June 21 for 7 days -- YES I am going.....  its Travel with your Travel Agent -- YAY.... my Onc scheduled my chemo around it so it would be my "good week"... so please, lots of prayers that my 2nd chemo on Tuesday goes well and I stay out of trouble.  Its my first time in Alaska so very excited and happy to have lots of my family with me on this cruise. 

My company, CruiseOne, and Celebrity Cruise line is doing a story on me and my "fight" and my dedication to my clients.... whenever it gets printed I will share with all of you... here is a photo of our shirts we are wearing during the cruise...my FAVORITE animal is turtles....

Just love all of you -- praying for all in pain and recovering from treatment....

PhylloRembrandt..... LOVE love love the photography -- more please !!!!  

SweatPea -- I started drawing/painting in school -- just kinda came naturally -- wish I had more time to do it...

Still reading 3 pages of posts......

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited June 2013

OMG - Sonny and Cher! I think I saw that show when it aired. I certainly remember the outfits. One of my favorite songs. Thanks, Chevy, for the trip down memory lane.

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited June 2013

DQ! - now I want to go too.  I wonder where it is located here in the cursed suburbs.  Cannot wait to get thru these RADS and then the oophorectomy so I can get the F outta here and have my own life again.  Not working makes one feel so worthless!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited June 2013

Just thought of the word for my hair...ALL SPIKED UP..

Brain freeze.thank you rads !!!

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited June 2013

Love it .... ALL SPIKED UP.... me too !!!!

But not for long -- my hair started to really fall out today.... bye bye spikes -- maybe I can tatoo them on ???

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited June 2013

Chickadee: you are going on a cruise for my birthday! Every year we intend to plan to go to Alaska and then we wait too late or have cancer or heart ablations or something! Have a wonderful time. I am a little jealous. Dance every nite and bingo with the best of them. I love to cruise and have my bed made for e everyday.love your shirts! BE

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited June 2013

Chickie, what beattie said. Maybe next year is my turn!

P

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited June 2013

Stacey, I think GMA has thoracic outlet syndrome. TOS. Her symptoms match, and i was able to get her to move into a position that all pain but the boob pain was relieved. Asked her to have ot& pt eval for TOS. They did , but weren't sure.

GMA they likely weren't sure b/c of lack of skill in evaluating the three culprits--nerve, artery, vein. Anytime you have previous dx's and then are asked to consider that one of them is wrong, everyone gets nervous. "Wrong, we could be wrong, we could be treating the wrong thing". Get's them flusterred. You need someone that is GOOD at TOS diagnosis. When you see Pain DOC ask how many he's diagnoses. Usually the ones doing it are a cardiovascular or ortho doc, that have experience with it are the one's you want doing the evaluation. Pain docs are usually anestaesia docs.

You had a couple of symptoms that we didn't get too, but not up to talkin, BF problems again.

Chikie, love the shirts, the bald head is what you make it. Get some of those cute things they have for babies heads. Pay attention to eye makeup. Can be done even if lashes and brows gone. Earrings, can be very cute. It's like lemons, make lemonade.

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

Someone asked about needymed.org, great site. Oh yeah, found it through my financial person at my cancer center. I called during the discussion to see who they use. They use it to find money/grants/copay assistance ect. For Mu DH they found a grant for 2500.00$ for Neulasta shots

Needymed has layers of info, it just takes time to click on things to see whats underneath. Needs patience to navigate it. The "first time user " page has all the links to wonderfull things.

Blondie I was thinking of doing a thread with just these types of web sites, not up to it today, but I know others have found sources too. I will let you know so you can help get it going by posting your links and explaining them.

DDBF-didn't kick him out. LOng storey, Must go to bed again.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

Sass!   Okay.... THAT'S the problem!  You can't kick him out of bed!!!  See?  You two will always be together, some way, some how!  I'll be back.... Have to paint my water-fall! 

Turtles!  Someone said turtles!  I saw them lay their eggs one night about midnight on Melbourne Beach.... Such a beautiful experience!  I'll try & find one of the pictures...

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited June 2013

FYI Chasity is now Chaz. No joke.

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

ChevY, yes your right, I can't kick him out of bed. The physical aspect(So friggin clinical). Is satisfying. If that weren't part of it, he'd be at the curb. Chevy you are ssoooo ASTUTE. He works allot, He doesn't drink. He doesn't do drugs except pot. He's not abusive in any way. We share costs on going out to dinner--ipay ontime, hepays the next time, When I pay he leaves the tip. ODDly, he's very poor about paying anything towards the house stuff. His kids rob him blind. They each call on payday and askes what he can send. His X roommate calls for money. No one contributes anything to his well being. I cook(not always), I keep a nice house. He does his laundry or If I feel like it I make. He fixes things around the house. Not just little things , but big thigns. Problem: He likes to have nights out with the "boys". That's what causes the most toruble. I was willing to accept one night a week. Fridays. Yesterday's trouble started at 5 am.

[ He" I will be home tonite"; 4pm"i will be home in acouple of hours"; 6pm"I'll be home in an 1 1/2 hours ; 8:45P"I'll be home in an hour ; "!0pm"I'm having fun , I'll be home in the morning";  10:05pMe"not going to live this way,pick your clothes up in the morning". 7am he's home.]

I had already agreed weeks, months ago that firday night was his, I would like to go out to dinner first, but not necessary. What I required was a definitive that he was either home coming for the night or out for the night. What wasn't accepatable, was the promise of being home then the waffling. I could do stuff versus waiting. SO, the promise now is 7pm tonight. Told him not to screw up. Second problem nights out extended to 1-3 more nights out. That's when the real fighting started, except the intervening bed quelled the discussion. That's all of it.

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

Chevy turtle egg laying storey.

Naples florida beach, night walk to restaurant. On the way home, huge Mamma turtle laying her eggs. A circle of about twenty sat and watched her for about two hours. We called the hotline(later) so the area could be marked. Next days beachwalk, the area marked off, was where my friend and I hads our BUTTS. Mortified and laughing. True we dug out a comfortable nest of our own to be comfortable on the sand.

On the return walk some idiots already overturned the marked nest. We chose not to call to have nest site remarked. Rationale:nest was safer not being marked , if it was disturbed within hours of a BUTT one being marked.

A treasured experience, the turtle, the people all whispering and just savoring the mangnifcence under a huge full moon, hardly a whisper of a wave from the shimmering black glass like Gulf. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM deep breath and sigh