STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited June 2013

Here's hoping this week treats us all much better.  Peaceful dreams to all.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited June 2013

Sorry to end the weekend this way, I threw the dirty tee and jeans over the gate. All the clean clothes inside the gate. Took the clean clothes from the closet an put them in a black bag and put them at the gate. I'm done. No matter how I tried to explain to him what a relationship was , he never got it. Care and regard. What's sad is his ex cheated on him 4x's in a sixteen year marriage, then really screwed him with child support. I was showing him a way to get out. Legally cuz the last will be of age in August. He's been paying on the 30 y/o since forever. Sounds like a joke, but seriously he's been paying child support on a 30 y/o. WHY? Because he wouldn't take time off of work to get it fixed. His ex just what ......don't know. The man never had anyone believe in him. Now he's lost the person that did, b/c he pulled the I'll be home in a couple of hours again. Last time. Cold day inhellscenario. My problem is Dini, his dog. Poor dog was used to being beaten for anything. No beatings in my House. DDBF never knew how to train a dog. DDBF never knew dogs could be gently trained. Took months before Dini stopped the nervous ticks dogs get in a beaten history. Now Dini is so happy. The nervous ticks have stopped. I can let DDBF go, what to do with Dini.  Came to me flea ridden. Outside dog in florida year round. Now sleeping on the tulip chair in my bedroom. He's gotten used to the inside. Sounds again crazy, but he appreciates the indoors, and the treats, and the love. DDBF thought my Schatzi was so smart, b/c i could snap fingers and she would know what to do, or wave a hand , or shake my head. Now Dini responds to same.

Oddly yes, we all here have serious stories, we like to think our youngins, Stacey and Chickie are excluded, but we our bound by BC, and our histories. Our choice is each to the other.

• juliaanna
    edited June 2013

Sas,

Hope the action you took will give you peace of mind/spirit.  You can count on my support.  

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

Julia, thank you, l&H&P's and if your still up let's talk?

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

Going to Insomnia thread b/c even if no ones there you/I can talk to ourselves

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/102/topic/767259?page=163#idx_4878

• juliaanna
    edited June 2013

Sas, sent you a PM

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited June 2013

Wanna meet in a chat room Juli & Sas?

(Like in "hey baby - wanna meet  behind the footbal field for a smoke?")

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

OMG Shells , just reopened 5:11 am --------can't do a chat room . tried it when first on BCO, no way two finger typer. Can we talk on phone?

Juliabeautyperson Thanks

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited June 2013

OOOHHH Sas what can I say==This is so difficult for u, I know and the furbaby can't go back OMG. I'm just waking up here so my head is fuzzy still==I'm trying to figure out--have u done this before? I mean Sometimes we want more of what we can't have or change--it's like I want him to love me enough to be the man I imagined I wanted him to be. But that usually doesn't work--it's almost a challenge to anybody--I don't know anything really I'm just sorry u'r hurting. 

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

I'm aready for a fight edit DDBF backs away from confrontation, wish he'd have words but won't , clothes are in the driveway, should have called son to forwarn, never been in this situation before, left message for DS, ugh. some things just really suck

Chevy, try BAG BALM, will talk more later

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

OMG what made u do this now?

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

Morning Cami You are so Lovely. Dear stupid bF pulled the be home in a couple of hours and was gone all night. I'm done. He probably thinks he can fix it.  His clothes are/is at the gate. Just called him and told him his clothes were at the gate-------he is pissed. WTF Going to be an interesting next hour.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited June 2013

Sas...please stay safe ....sending hugs ((((())))

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Sas I hope he settles down before he comes home, Well if u never did this before than it's got to be a shock to him. U know him better than anyone--no doubt maybe this will be a good thing Sas. Does it feel right to u now to do this?I know u deserve the best but it's u'r life and u'r decisions u have to live with---not our feeling of what to do, but u'rs. U are a very deep person Sas and u know why u'r doing this now--we've been together a long time Sas even tho we never met it's like we have really--I just don't want u hurt in anyway. That's all

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

Thanks Scotttigirl. He's pissed I;ll watch bas hepicks the stuff up. Notified son . Life is life and the shithead can deal with it or not--------I'm ready for a confortation-----he won't

going outside to wait

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited June 2013

Sas, just be careful, please.

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Hi Scottie we must have bumped each other---Oh boy what a day Shell has her stuff going on today and now Sas has al this stuff going on.  And none of use live close by. I haven't even had my coffee yet--I hear my SIL in the kitchen now and my cat is with him--I've got to get my coffee.

• sas-schatzi
    edited June 2013

Poop, he came and got his stuff in a matter of minutes, I didn't get any satisfaction--poop

so, no excuse for not coming home OH WELL. as Blondie says

NEXT

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Maybe it's just as well for now Sas he's pissed off---he'll be back u'll see but maybe at a better time to talk at least--As long as u'r OK--UM this is not the end, u know that. But I'm glad there were no fireworks now. Just take deep breaths and try to get some rest Sas--u relly need to--Take something to relax. Please

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

No matter what you do Sass, you can't "fix" him.  I wish for your sake that you could just turn your back and stomp into the sunset.   

He will be back, and I don't think you are ready to let him go yet, without pounding into his pea-brain WHAT he is doing to you.  And why YOU are so pissed and why you feel you need to  explain to him once again WHAT he is doing wrong.  It just wouldn't do any good.

Not now though.... maybe in a few months.... 

And yes, I've used Bag Balm since the beginning...  Hugs to all you gals...  Yes Ducky...  We really HAVE been through a lot!  Just us gals, all together,  and trying to help each other... Wish Phylisisidend would stop by again...  She must have been taken away by the cops for her rowdy behavior .....Wink  

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2013

Sas, just out of curiosity, what does he do all night when he doesnt come home, And what would he do if the shoe was on the other foot and You didnt come home???

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2013

Chevy, Philster and I got run over by the same truck last week. Its called Ixempra...its the chemo from hell. It truly is.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

Oh my god Marymakingsense!  I think it is a secret...Wink  But good question....Ha!  

THAT'S what you should do Sas.... invite him over, promising him the world along with a fried chicken dinner.....  And take off.  I mean take off and leave for a week.

And when you get back, say "Oh?  I'm sorry,  I forgot."   Just want to make you feel better....Wink 

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited June 2013

Sas....you did it......don't turn around......don't look back.....try to be content with your decision....good you did not confront him, and for all you know this may be what he wants.....

It is a insult to your intelligence for you to accept such treatment.....I see a caring, compassionate, very savy woman who finally said I HAVE HAD ENOUGH, AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.........but remember he walked away saying to himself......when she finally cools off, she will take me back.....she always does.

It was not easy, but you did it........every time you second guess yourself, think back to his "couple hours"...,......good luck, and hugs.

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited June 2013

Sister Warriors

Before I "fled" from my home in VA., I had a book called "Spite, Malice and Revenge"!  A perfect book I might add for the 100% Italian woman that I am.  I remember one good scenario involving road kill.  If anyone wants to hear it, just let me know.  Oh, and cutting the crotches out of all of the trousers sure did give me a lot of satisfaction and my Sicilian Mom and I still laugh about it to this day!  Got a few more goodies up my sleeve if anyone needs them.  HA!

Flowers

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited June 2013

Hi Ladies, just checking in from the world of chemo hell. Mary said it best - we were hit with the same truck. It explains the gdvgncdbyytrvnjjusssjkkksiujkju! body aches and soreness including the stabbing fire knife in my right groin. Hopefully I only have a day or two left of that. After I finish this post I will go to Amazing.com and see if I can find a cure for that particular pain. It kicks my ass every day for about 7 days. I think a search for asskicking fire knife stabbing groin pain voodoo should do the trick.

Shells and sassy - I am so sad for you. Reading your stories broke my heart. And I have an ankle-monitored, paintball-toting, ex-con heart. Just know that I am wishing each of you the best outcome while simultaneously devising tortured punishments for the dirty bastids that hurt you. I think flowers may be way ahead of me on the the latter.

Now it's time to take more of the second evil chemo, the mighty Zelda. Wish I had one of marywhat's chocolate donuts.

Phy

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited June 2013

Flowers, I love that you cut the crotch out of all his trousers. I bet he was shocked.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited June 2013

ducky you didn't overstep your boundaries it is fine...I agree!!! They have been fine for a couple of months or more....my older kids and others yell at them...so not a saint....love you

they HATE being twins and don't even like each other at alll....nope they don't go out of the house unless they are with someone in the family but their mental health people...go to counseling weekly and we are trying to get them more selfsificient. to take public transportation they have no idea how to nor do they want to...

yes SAssy I am....they are much better now and they know that if it happens again will not hesitate to call the police, they are out of high school and what happens now is up to them...yes they are on medication....they know I am not playing.....now yes I have to move and can't leave them, so they are looking for a place with all of us.  The other thing is as I get more disabled even though they don't do anything there are here...they are watching me decline...my older ones don't live with me so they have no idea....the twins do...they are angry and afraid to leave me cause they are afraid I will die while they are out....that is what they told someone....a police officer friend of ours...

NEXT PAGE

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited June 2013

Phyllie, Chickie and Mary who are going through chemo this week, along with me....you will make it through....it is so hard deal with it but you all are strong.....we are going through this together....

Sas and Shell...you also are strong and only you know what is good for you...you will make the right choices based on the information that only you know....

luv you guys HUGS!!! bbl

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited June 2013

Oh boy, I missed more pages and skimmed through them 

Sas - Be strong - we are here for you

Phyllie, ChickaD, and Mary - prayers that your chemo hells will lesson soon.

Everyone else - I couldn't get through a day without you.  This week I see the pain management doc, and hopefully speak to the BS to make an appt.  I have a list of ideas to bounce off the 2 for the breast pain.  we shall see... got to get back to work - Love you ALL!!!!