STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited June 2013

Mostlymom, now now it's okay. Here's a tissue. It's clean, I swear.

Phyllofatfoot

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited June 2013

Uh, Phylo, did you mean me? Snif

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

She did Spookie!   She saves all her tissues.... learned that in Prison... very thrift minded.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited June 2013

ChickaD, your scarves should be to you by weds.!

Material is picked out for the others. Can't show you because I'm on my iPod. Have to get back home. Had to stop to cool off my sleeved (LE) arms.

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

Spookie, yes, you too! Here's another tissue. Wrinkled but clean. Hush, Chevy, don't scare her.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited June 2013

MISS SWEET PEA........so glad you checked in -- you have been in my prayers for good MX and one perky boob??????  Hope you are smilin....

Miss Piedumpling....  I know this is weird, but I got this visual of you with your foot in the air.... I'll just stop here...  lol

I am just crawling out of my chemo funk... feel pretty decent today.......booked a new client (company) on a group cruise -- woohoo... I can eat again... well not really as the mouth sores are all the way down my throat.... hmmm... my hubby said he could help coat those......again hmmmm

My motto today.....

DIRTY MINDED GIRLS..... he brought me a Chocolate MILKSHAKE - Ha

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2013

Oh sweet pea, hope everything is ok for you.Thinking about you and hope you're recovering well.xoxo

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited June 2013

Phyllo, that's what I wonder about with shape wear. Where is that fat going? How big a ridge will develop when it stops?

I hope everyone does well, improves, and feels good about themselves. It's all a fight and sometimes the invisible problems are the worst. (((((HUGS)))))

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited June 2013

Oh ChickaD u are the only one that thinks like that--well maybe Chevy, /ducky,Phylousedtissue and OMG everybody thinks like that--I guess that's why we're here.

My GS just went to Bible study??? He wanted to go cuz he read the child version of the Bible so---We do talk about it alot and I actually do know about this, but I tend to mix up Greek mythology with the Bible--I mean Zeus sent his son for battle so it all kind of goes along with each other. I'm getting worse I know--no bad intentions to the Bible or the Greeks. But these subkects people don't really talk about so I get rusty--especially PhloIdon'tgiveadamn. LOL

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

Sweetpee, so glad you're back and doing well. I think about you often a and would like to volunteer baby-holding services whenever you need them.

Chickie - thank you for seeing the scope of the problem. :P

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

oh Phyloprocto u know what scope Chickie sees out of.

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

Rofl Cammi!

• spookiesmom
    edited June 2013

Awwwwwww thanks! Yes, it's good to be thrifty! Snuffle

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

you forgot sniff.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2013

Cam, my oldest son was going to be a minister, even went to bible college for 3 years. My mil was a minister. Pentacostal I might add. Scared me to death the first time I went to her church..If you've never been to a southern pentacostal church your missing an experience. Ds career fell by the wayside when he met a woman, she was a ministers daughter, biggest b you've ever met..That didnt work out an neither did his ministry. We've got thousnds of dollars worth of suits sitting in his old closet..We always told him he was the pimpin-ist minister around.....

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Maryinthecloset---well he tried didn't he?  LOL

• ChickaD
    edited June 2013

Bad bad hooliegals.... LOVE IT..... going to bed with my very smooth bald head tonight.... hmmmm.... I do believe I can give the bald eagles a run for their money in Alaska this weekend.....

Miss GMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -- can't wait for my scarf -- so wearing it EVERYWHERE in Alaska cause my head is cold and it was 75 here today!!!!!!  xoxoxox

• spookiesmom
    edited June 2013

Sniff, snuffle and my sleeve. Tissue is better!

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited June 2013

(((Sweet Pea)))  sending gentle healing thoughts your way...
    Chevy, LOL your shoe story is a good one...was drinking the Coors required before giving the tours?

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited June 2013

Chickie - too funny about the milkshake. And I think you and all the chemo ladies are gorgeous bald!

Don't know what happened here. Maybe there was a buddy system test I missed. I mostly lurk because I work a lot and travel cross-country every other week. But I relish the time I spend here reading. This is my favorite topic.

• dunesleeper
    dunesleeper Member Posts: 1,305
    edited June 2013

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited June 2013

Chickie: boy did I fall for that one. I was trying so hard to come up with something funny to say when I got to the milkshake part. I about wet my pants laughing.phylodiaper will have to send out some attends.......no that was Chevy. My gay nephew was telling a story today to our family, forgetting his 99 yr. old great aunt was present, and said someone was one like him. I never missed a beat and said oh,a handsome American! His choice not to reveal his sexuality to his grea great aunt but everybody cracked up.

• ChickaD
    edited June 2013

Lol, beatbaby

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited June 2013

Hey,

Just got a PM from Blondie and decided to check in. Have been MIA from ALL internet sites pretty much due to a lot of stuff going on in my life. I just skimmed some of what I missed and holy crap!! WTF is going on around here? Angry peeps and hurt feelings? Why? What the hell happened? I really love this bunch and hope it can all be cleared up. Now play nice, kay? xoxo

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited June 2013

Hi April, it's already better 'cause you checked in.  Smile

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited June 2013

Oh Chevy, those are the best FM shoes I have seen in ages. And Cammi, you are a little tart for wearing them. Wish I had a pair

like that. I'll send you a picture of what I'm wearing when I get off this bus ride home.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited June 2013

Mostlymom and Spookiesmom, I'm so sorry you are both sniffing and feeling sad. It's a really no fun place to be. I hope you both find something that helps soon. ((((((HUGS)))))) I would not hesitate to let my doc know how I'm feeling.

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited June 2013

Wanted to thank everyone for their kind words xoxo

ChickaD I am rockin' the fuss and one breast until after radiation. You should see the looks I get. My dear mom was helping me with changing gauze around the drains and lightened the mood by saying, I think the other breast is lonely. We all laughed ;) lov my mom. I was worried how I would feel with just one breast but I am hanging in there. Finally pooped today thank God ;) I was getting worried I have never been constipated. All through chemo I had the Big D could never be too far from the toilet.

GMA lov the bear hugs

Phgraham thank u for the offer. Austin is amazing his hugs are so healing. My chest is sore on the left bc they put a port in for the rest of my chemo and the right side well is really sore. I just put a pillow in between us and it has been working.

Xoxo

Sweet Pea

• dunesleeper
    dunesleeper Member Posts: 1,305
    edited June 2013

Good luck with your treatments Sweet Pea, and cograts on pooping. I remember the feeling. LOL. GmaFoley and I have chatted about poop before. She was worried we were disturbing her DH. LOL. Weren't you Foley? Remember that?

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited June 2013

BYe sassy