STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

Hello little April!  Yes, you got it all right!  But Ducky, I love what your little Grand-daughter said!  She got it right... just like April.... I don't think we should even worry another minute about who got bent out of shape, and just keep on loving each other that stays on this thread!  SHEEEESH! 

Holy Mackeral, sometimes I feel like I'm trying to make the kids mind when they were upstairs yelling at each other for whatever reason! 

And okay, I DID regress back to page 208....  So Chickers.... your DH sounds like mine!    I GOT it now....!!!  Ha, ha!  Sometimes I read over the posts so fast I miss something important!   I don't think the other girls will know what we are talking about anyway....Wink

Yes Grammie!  Is that a for real outhouse??? That you use?   WHERE the hell do you live?  Don't they have in-door plumbing back there?  Yet?  You remember the story I told on here about ME having to run out back to the outhouse because those GEESE would chase me all the way there??? AND back???  I was only about 8 or 9.... but it scared the living day-lights out of me!  It's a wonder I will even get any where NEAR those chickens next door!  They might be related you know!

Blondiebabe.... You don't need any more shoes until you get some new glasses..... But I might say, if they are cute.... no problem!  Ha, ha!  That means though, that someone else is running around with 2 right foot shoes!  There CAN'T be TWO of you!   Just wear them when you want to look, well, um, never mind... don't wear them out of the house.

And Maryworrier!  NO PROBLEM!!!  We are all here!  Even Phylliserino.... with her ankle monitor....    I miss the pictures of you gals...., so post some more.... xoxoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited June 2013

And all you "Apples" at the top of the tree, are like the Golden Girls.... Ha!  The way we all talk and tease each other, is just fun, for ALL of us!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited June 2013

Ok I'm back===VEGGY stop that u always are fun--just u'r name alone makes me smile--Come on now we still need cheering up and telling newbies how to do things and who knows better than us.--unfortunately---but we do.

Oh yea I forgot about the 2 left feet--OMG I can't believe u wore them again--it's an expression--not a realization-Oh grasshoppers u need to learn so much.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited June 2013

I did it! I got my chemoass up and went to my weekly lunch meeting. I decided to try to straighten my eyebrows up a bit before I went but couldn't find my makeup. It was still in my travel case from March. Ha! Guess that shows how much effort I normally put into my appearance. It's a damn good thing that I am gorgeous and brilliant. ( I could almost be Ducky's sister!)

The eyebrows are a little wonky and one is fatter than the other, but if I practice....nah, who am I kidding...I'm not gonna practice.

Phyllo

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

Sassypants, just want to thank you for putting together the info for your post on page 203 about the pharma industry stocks, gene patenting and our Congress. That was a lot of work on your part. I appreciate it. You rock!

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited June 2013

Ms. SweetPea - feel better soon.  So sorry for all of your pain, the drains and whatever else rhymes!

Gma - LOVE the outhouse.  We have one in the mountains of PA where I grew up and where my dear Dad has his hunting cabin now.  It prevents my Mom from EVER going up there.  HA!  I think that is why my Dad refuses to put in the indoor plumbing!

Everyone - I hope we are all getting over our hurt feelings and other such nonsense.  This thread is just for fun ya know.  There are plenty of other threads where we can all be stoic and serious.  

Peace, Prayers, Hugs, Luv and Blessings to U ALL!

Flowers

• Chevyboy
    edited June 2013

Eyebrows!  Okay.... now get this.... I have 1/2 eyebrow over each eye!  Soooooooooooo, I use a tiny eyeliner brush, and in that tube, I put brown, or black ink... that's right.... ink!  So then I sort of fill-in with eyebrow powder, with a tiny brush, I mean make the line where it should be, then with tiny brush strokes make little hairs!  I am so smart!  They look very real!   So where they are very sparse, now they look like real hairs!

Can't make them look too dark, otherwise I would look like Phyllieyebrowcopier.  So Ducky isn't the ONLY gorgeous one here! 

Hi Flowers!  Have you tried any new recipes yet? 

Yes, Sassy always went out of her way to look up information for us!  xoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited June 2013

See, this is me and my eyebrows...

Except my hair is a tad darker now... because I also color IT!

• Chevyboy
    edited June 2013

I got my sink fixed!

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited June 2013

Hi Chevy

Nope, have not tried the recipes yet because I have been very ill with some sort of virus since last Friday.  My Sis has to return to work tomorrow and this is the 1st day that I do not have a high fever so hopefully, I will be able to go through the box tonight and pick out a few GREAT ones.  Many, many thanks again for your kindness and generosity.  Oh and BTW, LOVE your eyebrows!  Ingenious!   Peace and Luv,

Flowers

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited June 2013

Where can I find a sink like that?

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

we all want that sink and CHEVY I believe the sink more than that's u with the eyebrows.

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

Chevy, beautiful brows but I can see that you would look better with your hair a shade darker. So if I copy your brows, I get a faucet like that?

I finally called PCP about my stupid fat foot. The nurse asked if I was wearing my compression stockings. I died laughing (and freaked her out). Told her I was wearing a compression sleeve and compression tank and how stupid I am that the stocking never occurred to me. She was very polite and did not agree that I am stupid, just suggested that I try it.

I finally got it on. What a workout! If my eyeballs start to bulge out I will post a photo!

• veggy
    edited June 2013

Like this?

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

hahahahahahaha Veggy---Phylosockets should enjoy that.

• veggy
    edited June 2013

• veggy
    edited June 2013

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

Lol vegetated! Exactly like that!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2013

Ok so went out today with dh. He thinks I need a hobby. I say well what kind of hobby? He says well just drive, its a suprise. Guess where we end up? Bass Pro Shops looking at boats-again. He thinks I need to start fishing, and a boat would be a perfect hobby for me. For me???? Or for him!!!!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited June 2013

I agree ducky maybe they never existed...a 12 year old is very intuitive....and April so sorry that we didn't say anything Sassy is the one that has all the documentation and she told me that you hadn't been on...so I pm'd you...

As far as the flip flop thing, WELLLLL I hate shoes, you would think I was from the south, don't usually wear them from like may til september, keep them in my car and switch them out coordinating them to the clothes I am wearing and yep am addicted have about 40 pairs...in a plastic container in my bedroom, need something for the back of my door where I can see what I have....

Veggy don't you go anywhere.....

Fishing OMG...better you than me....pet peeve of mine, don't eat fish and won't ever go fishing to fish, absolutely hate it, grandson isn't happy but told him i will never take him....parents used to get me up at like 4am when I was a kid and ride in the back of the car to the fishing hole, it was horrible and boring and I am an only child so i was alone...ever since then hated it....damn I have issues, lol....

How is everybody tonight this fine Tuesday night....oh an Cher is performing on the Voice!!!

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited June 2013

SurprisedTongue OutWink

Now I have laughed out loud through this whole page. Love the eyes Veggy!

Blondie and Sas, thanks for thinking about me and wondering where I went off to.

That sink would sell big time! Home Depot would not be able to keep them in stock.

Scottee and PK, can't you come out and play? Have some fun with your BC sistahs?

Ok, gotta go and rest. Tomorrow I take my first dose of Aromasin. Cammie, you are gonna be hearing all about my aches and pains on the Life on Aromasin thread from here on out since I already have lots of aches and pains and if this shit is as bad as I read about, YIKES

Over and out chicas. You are all great. Don't let anyone tell you different. Even you Chevy. Even if that photo of your eyebrows is actually Doris Day or someone like her...bwahahaha

Take it slow and easy ladies. We are all in this together. xoxoxoxo

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited June 2013

Veggy: where did u get the parts to fix the sink. I'm putting on the two left shoes right now to go get the parts! Be

• marywh
    edited June 2013

LOL, Be

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Get that sink Be and get those 2 left shoes on right now.

MaryF***thefishing---hahahaha U'r DH is always thinking. If u catch any fish do u get to clean them too.? Nice hobby, tell him if he gets the boat u'r new hobby is target shooting boats--maybe that'll change his mind.

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

Here is a joke for ducky's GD: Why do Aggies (Tex A&M students) hate M&M's? Because they're too hard to peel!

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

I just talked to sassypants. And lordy can that woman talk! She is working on a top secret project and may be gone for a while.

I believe it is her plan to make her crochety, handout-hating neighbor change his mind about needymeds.com, but don't quote me on that. She said a lot of big words and had the documentation to back it up! GO GET 'EM, SASSY!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited June 2013

Am I allowed one moment of sad???

sad

Some background first - In my other life before Archaeology, I was a pro-bowler.

My son calls me all excited. He got my granddaughter a pass for free bowling the whole time she is here and anyone with her can also bowl free... I have Lymphedema and I am not allowed to pick up anything over 10lbs.  This really Sucks........ I cried when I talked about this with my LE Therapist today and he replies, "And Esther, do you think it really matters to your granddaughter if you bowl or not? What is more important - time with your granddaughter or being so swollen you can't move?"  He had a point, he handed me a tissue and talked about me just being there to support the GD.. Ok off my whine mode

• marywh
    edited June 2013

No, now this is what he seriously said... Now I want you to have a hobby, something you and I can do together. Id like to see you in your camos and fishing gear and take this seriously..I said I have to wear camos? Are we going to start hunting, too? I have never worn camoflauge in my life, why would I start now? Not to mention the fact that I shouldnt be in the sun. So his reply to that was well we can get up and be on the water by 6am and be home by the time it gets really hot. But unfortunately for me boats are much more expensive, even fishing boats, than he thought, so Im shit out of luck!Cry

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

Awww, Esther, I can see why you're sad. And why you might want to pinch the therapist for being right. Do you need a tissue?

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

I just would like to say that I am impressed with the variety of life experiences we have here. No so much for me, but those of you who were/are teachers and nurses. And GmaFoley - pro bowler and archaeologist. That is amazing and wonderful to me!

Anyone else do good stuff? My best was photographer and now I love volunteering at out local CASA program.

PS. We may need to take my tablet away.