STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited June 2013

I had to print that---Chevy not only for the name of this drink (Ahem) but

Phyloholic I thought u'r appreciate it since u can't go to far

Flowers it looks like the sea==so it's perfect.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited June 2013

Charles, Good to see you again.  Hope all is well in Wyoming.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited June 2013

I want one of these:

Or this:

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Ok we all want one--where did u see it advertised?[I would answer so many questions that no one needs to ask.LOL

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited June 2013

I googled "brain fog images" LOL have no idea where to get one.

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

GMAteasingus---Thanks . LOL

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited June 2013

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited June 2013

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

VeggyLaughing

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

I'm not mentioning any names, beside I'm trying to learn how--beside I'm teaching myself how to do thes??? Don't know if I'll be able ro.

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited June 2013

I'm off to go and have "Sex in the Driveway".   Thanks for the recipe!

Flowers

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

Finally heard from our chicken neighbors....  After thanking me for watching their one cat....(can't find the one that left home) and feeding the chickens.... Never mind taking care of the mail AND watering her plants, she said this.....

"We got our first egg!  It is a small one, it is really cute!  Did you see any
    while you were watching them?  I was also wondering if you could try and feed
    the chickens only fruit and veggie scraps so it doesn't get too nasty out there
    and so the chickens get lots of nutrients and their eggs turn dark orange in the
    yolk, I think I read that if you feed them certain things they will get
    accustomed to that and develop preferences, I want them going for the greens,
    right! "

And Blah, blah, blah!  So okay..... guess that means no more chocolate flavored rice Krispies, or Puffed Wheat....or bread scraps?  Wouldn't want those chickens developing certain "tastes" or "preferances"..... 

And no, I didn't mention ME getting the first 3 eggs.... and NO, I'm not going to, Ha!  The girls are out of their coop, and running around in their yard right now....  So glad they are HOME!

It is about 100 here.... I know it is dry heat, but that somehow doesn't make a difference....Ha! 

Little Cammibrat!  I can't imagine who that little cartoon is for....Wink 

• Chevyboy
    edited June 2013

Oh!  And YES Charles!  The OTHER gals on here DO post pictures of them topless.... I mean without hair.... OR topless!  You look magnificent! 

And Cammi is out on the driveway.... drinking with that Phyllilush.... !  And good job Flowers.!  No more Rads! 

Good cartoons Veggy!   Hi Foley-er!  Have a cool day gals!

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited June 2013

Cami, you're doing a great job! I was just about to say WTH happened that you suddenly can post pics. Glad you're having fun! Thanks for the sex recipe. I had almost forgotten!

That last comment is totally unrelated to the next one (just so you know).

Charles, you're a handsome man! I feel okay saying that because we tell each other we're beautiful all the time, plus I'm on new pain meds.

I had my mid-chemo CT scans today. The tech looked about 25 years old. When he hooked up the contrast stuff to my port, blood got on my blouse. He kept apologizing. He was so sweet that I told him 'that's okay, my blouse is probably older than you.'. He laughed.

Sassy, I can say seratoninblahblah! It's working!

Bon, glad you came back. We used to call them FFs, for fudgy farts. Sharts is pretty funny!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited June 2013

phillyserotoblahblah, yay, pain control and happy, that's a twofer, and no third issue, that's a triple play Rofalol. You can publish IT!

Charles---your hair, it's beautiful. You aren't bad either, sorry the door was open, just funnin, not a cheap shot.

Chevy, your neighbor is a true arrogant user. Has you feed the chickens, doesn't provide the food, then tells you how you want to keep them healthy by prROviDing certain foods. May a bedpan fall on their heads.

Thanks Marysweetie, I'll start to worry when I hear worry words, otherwise, haven't got brain space.

Veggy Thank you, great visiuals.

JuliannaHow are you handleing everything?

Hello bonnie.............

Flowers are you sharing sex in the driveway WITH anyone, or is this solo?

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited June 2013

I don't know Chevy, I think I would have said, "so the next time you have me watch the girls you'll supply me with their greens."  Doesn't she realize you're doing her the favor?!

Hmm, Sex in the Driveway, that's a new one to me.  I had to try an explain the drink Sex on the Beach to a  twentysomething Japanese guy once.  He was a friend of my sons and met us at the Hard Rock Cafe in Tokyo.  My kids thought it was funny because they had me explain it.  I told him if he got one he could tell all his friends he had sex on the beach and it wouldn't be a lie.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited June 2013

Kathi---did you ever think the bartender was just stringing you along to hear your definition. I would, he probably shares all those stories after hours LOL

• Chevyboy
    edited June 2013

You know, I'm not sure!  I do this for nothing...because I care about all of them... (them, their 2 little girls, the damn chickens and Edith their cat!) But they thank me, so I guess that is all they think about!   Yes!  Their greens!  Ha, ha!  From now on, we will throw the scraps over the fence into the ditch, where the squirrels, raccoons, foxes, and whatEVER are waiting...!  Wink 

I just got this email.... and thought it was perfect.

"I FIRST STARTED READING THIS EMAIL & WAS READING FAST UNTIL I REACHED THE THIRD SENTENCE. I STOPPED AND STARTED OVER READING SLOWER AND THINKING ABOUT EVERY WORD. THIS EMAIL IS VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING. MAKES YOU STOP AND THINK. READ SLOWLY!  

"AND THEN IT IS WINTER"            You know. . . time has a way of moving quickly and catching you unaware of the passing years. It seems just yesterday that I was young, just married and embarking on my new life with my mate.

Yet in a way, it seems like eons ago, and I wonder where all the years went. I know that I lived them all. I have glimpses of how it was back then and of all my hopes and dreams.   But, here it is... the winter of my life and it catches me by surprise...

How did I get here so fast? Where did the years go and where did my youth go? I remember well seeing older people through the years and thinking that those older people were years away from me and that winter was so far off that I could not fathom it or imagine fully what it would be like.  

But, here it is...my friends are retired and getting grey...they move slower and I see an older person now. Some are in better and some worse shape than me...but, I see the great change...Not like the ones that I remember who were young and vibrant...but, like me, their age is beginning to show and we are now those older folks that we used to see and never thought we'd be.

Each day now, I find that just getting a shower is a real target for the day! And taking a nap is not a treat anymore... it's mandatory! Cause if I don't on my own free will... I just fall asleep where I sit!  

And so...now I enter into this new season of my life unprepared for all the aches and pains and the loss of strength and ability to go and do things that I wish I had done but never did!! But, at least I know, that though the winter has come, and I'm not sure how long it will last...this I know, that when it's over on this earth...its over. A new adventure will begin!   Yes, I have regrets. There are things I wish I hadn't done...things I should have done, but indeed, there are many things I'm happy to have done. It's all in a lifetime.  

So, if you're not in your winter yet...let me remind you, that it will be here faster than you think. So, whatever you would like to accomplish in your life please do it quickly! Don't put things off too long!! Life goes by quickly. So, do what you can today, as you can never be sure whether this is your winter or not!

You have no promise that you will see all the seasons of your life...so, live for today and say all the things that you want your loved ones to remember...and hope that they appreciate and love you for all the things that you have done for them in all the years past!!     "Life" is a gift to you. The way you live your life is your gift to those who come after. Make it a fantastic one. LIVE IT WELL! ENJOY TODAY! DO SOMETHING FUN! BE HAPPY! HAVE A GREAT DAY! Remember "It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.LIVE HAPPY IN "13"

LASTLY, CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING: TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE SO - ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.

~Going out is good.. Coming home is better! ~You forget names.... But it's OK because other people forgot they even knew you!!!
    ~You realize you're never going to be really good at anything.... especially golf. ~The things you used to care to do, you no longer care to do,

but you really do care that you don't care to do them anymore. ~You sleep better on a lounge chair with the TV blaring than in bed. It's called "pre-sleep".
    ~You miss the days when everything worked with just an "ON" and "OFF" switch.. ~You tend to use more 4 letter words ... "what?"..."when?"... ???
    ~Now that you can afford expensive jewelry, you don't go anywhere to wear it. ~You notice everything they sell in stores is "sleeveless"?!!! ~What used to be freckles are now liver spots and it seems everybody whispers.

~You have 3 sizes of clothes in your closet.... 2 of which you will never wear. ~But Old is good in some things: Old Songs, Old movies, and best of all, OLD FRIENDS!! Stay well, "OLD FRIENDS!" Send this on to other "Old Friends!" and let them laugh in       AGREEMENT!!! It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived."

xoxooxxo

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited June 2013

marywhat - thinking about you today. I hope it's easier for you this time.

Blondie - how are you doing?

April, hope you check in soon.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited June 2013

Chevy, love it....thanks

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited June 2013

I have fibro too!

Chemo brain, fibro fog, cog fog, it's all the same and AWFUL.

Check out CafePress for the t shirts.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2013

Chevy, loved it. Thanks phyl, you too. I did have a stfu moment today at chemo. Good-looking young male nurse went on and on about my bowel habits,,,I know he has to ask, but really...hes young enough to be my son.Hes the last person I wanted to talk about that with!!!and in front of dh too. On top of that he kept calling me honey or sweetie...Dont do that!!!I am not a child, call me by my name.ok now Ill stfu.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited June 2013

Chevy, that is beautiful and so true.

Sas, it wasn't the bartender.  My son's friend who spoke perfect English, son, two daughters, and myself were at a table getting some dinner.

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited June 2013

Thanks for those beautiful words Chevy!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited June 2013

Chevy, have friends who are going to Black Hawk (or nearby) next week. Spend a week in a cabin there every year over July 4th week. Love the getting older lessons. Remember the one from City Slickers when Billy Crystal goes to his son's school?

Yay, Flowers is done with rads. You go, you go, you go!

Veggy so true about the cell. I do that with car keys. Have them in hand and still looking for them.

Bon - not heard of sharting b4. Will have to use that on somebody.

Charles - I will add that you have a nice smile.

We will all end up with ankle monitors like phyllisuptonogood if we all have sex in the driveway. Maybe Gma Foley could get away with it on her moutain. Not me, we are the 1st house on the cul de sac. Besides that cement is too darned hot.

SAS - Will be in your pockets next week for doc appts. In the meantime no worrying - that's an order.

Mary - I don't like being called sweetie, sugar, honey either and you know we do lots of that in Texas. I would think if your bowels are good he shouldn't go on/on either.

Gma - I don't know much of anything about TOS. I think I might have encountered it 1-2 times only. When do you find out about the neuroma? Is that today's late appt? Sounds like Sas knows a lot about it. Heck Sas knows a lot about a bunch 'o things.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited June 2013

Hey, everybody.  Just got home from another day at work.  

Chevy, thanks for letter.

Had a bittersweet day yesterday.  I attended a memorial service for one of our residents.  She was diagnosed with breast cancer ten years ago.  She died last week of non-breast cancer related issues.  She was dancing with NED to the last!  I worked with her son when he was a new nurse many years ago.  When I had my surgery last year, she found out about it from him.  She periodically stopped by my office to ask how I was doing.  She told me I would be fine.  I'm going to miss her.

Hope each of you has a lovely evening.  

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Chevy that was priceless, sad and funny at the same time and so true,

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Chevy hahaha--don't feed them what?? U have given them watermelon for dessert, u've given them everything except what they are supposed to have LOL and then not mentioning they already laid eggs I was laughing the whole time ==Did u at least ask what veggies they prefer cuz are r very vigilant in their care.

And Phyloaddict I LOVE pain meds..There is not enough good things to say about them.I'd rather talk drugs than chickens, which we seem to talk alot about anyway. So maybe I'll start learning about chickens. Chicken soup is always good.

Hi everybody I can't remember much else that was said-Damn I hate that and if I go back I losse my post.

Sas u'r getting tests right? They'd better turn out good==That is an order.

Question---can u get a hernia taken care of without being put out--it's located at the belly button-- I know how would some like me get one--I told u it's the remote and how often I use it. Big strain on me. Can they do some kind of local like when u have a Ciserian birth (sp) and u'r awake>

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited June 2013

yay phyllie...so excited for you when is the monitor coming.....how do you feel? swollen....please get that looked at...

Mary how r u?

GMA me too worried about the ankle...

Joan, Wren, Juliana, Cammie, Shellie {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}

Congrat CMB....so excited for you...

Chevy...you are too funny, sure you didn't do anything to the cat....egg just 1?

Sassy so sorry, about the CT scan what now? As soon as you know about the BS let us know...Nope nothing, feeling good today and will until next wednesday and I get it yet again...thanks for caring tho....still nauseous and pain in the neck and back and ribs but that is fine in comparison to what it usually is on chemo....

Charles great pix...thanks for that....