STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited July 2013

Sassy - what kind speed are you on today? HOW many posts? I read them all but damned if I know whats going on. Haha, I made that up. I make up stuff sometimes. Shocking, I know!

I'm glad you liked my patriotic blip. I didn't follow through though. I mostly read and napped and napped. No oxy since 3 pm yesterday and just took off f-patch after about 115 hours. Pain is SOOO much better. Don't think I will need more meds this cycle. Not sure why I'm so sleepy, but I'm going for another nap!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited July 2013

Oh Phyloconfused I thought the same thing excet I want some of that too. LOL

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited July 2013

Phylloyoursofunny, I love it when you are feeling spunky. Your words to Blondiee touched me. I love you all so much.

Yep - Teka is a kick, isn't she? I hope she  comes back after vacation and raises some fun & ruckus.

Cami you're the best - you are doing a good job of keeping us hoppin along with Chevy and Duckster MIA. I wish you wouldn't naysay your brilliance  - you are one sharp kookie!!

Jackie - so glad you are finally out of the closet! Come hang with us. We like lurkers, especially after they out themselves, or their friends goad them into it.

OK - I have permission to harass ourSass:   Girl - what the hell are you ON? I'm not on anything, no alcohol, no benzodiazepenis, no opioids, no nuthin except celebrex (hee hee - didn't fix my typo back there). Omigod - Do you have ADHDxyzOHmeOHmy? Your battery runs and runs and runs and then we don't hear from you for 36-48 hours...what are you doing when you are gone from us - does someone lock you up for awhile? Do you lock yourself up? And your sentences run into each other are you a bad typist or can't spell or a reflection of what is happening in your brain you're so smart that all the brilliant stuff just keeps pouring out and you can't hold it back andeverythingstartsrunningintoeachother?Butit'sokbecauseyou'resowonderfulandhelpeveryoneandweloveyoudearly. 

Sheesh, I'm tired, and I only did it for one paragraph. I need a nap.

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited July 2013

Sister Warriors

I am so sorry for those of you who are in pain or having more complicated health issues.  I will pray daily that everyone gets at least a little relief.  I too am headed for a salpingo oophorectoy on the 18th of this month.  My MO already gave me a prescription for Femera as I could not tolerate the Tamoxifen for more than 6 days.  I have a large supply of Tamoxifen if anyone would like to have it free of charge.  I am also ready to pass on my cranial protheses (2 or them) for anyone who would like to have them and has a HUGH head like I do.  Just PM me if you are interested and I will send these items (or which ever one you want) to you immediately.  Happy July 4th ALL with Peace, Hugs, Prayers, Love and Blessings today and everyday in the future.

Flowers

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited July 2013

Flowers, good to hear from you. Hope the surgery helps. Wishing you a great 4th of July

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited July 2013

shelleshinerchevyandphilyandidon'tknowwhotartedtherunonsentence,ilovethemb/cit'sagame tofiguireitoutlol.so glad your wit is back, coming up for air from the kiddies.You graduate the 29th, my B-day is the 30th and chevy's b-d is the 31st. My b-day used to be the 31st. Then when my twin and I had to have our b-certificates to get into highschool. we found out it was the 30th. Poor Mom took sooooo much ribbing. no one even thought to rib Dad. It was "MOM how could you forget your babies b=day, and you had two? But I guess cuz she had 4 kids in diapers she was buzy , poor mom.

Yes everything you said is absolutely true. hahahahah. Yes, I speed along on nothing. can you imagine on good asparagus?. Then yes, I just crash till I uncrash. Counselor has talked ADHD several times. It's a hoot when his ADHD meds are wearing off and I have an evening appointment. Some of our counseling sessions fly all over the place.

I've gotten to liking separating the post b/c i can really go back and read. I think, which really, based on your analysis, I'm not catching as much as I think i am.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

phillybetterpain. how nice. I would love a blood test to see if any's still there. When I had the crani-brainsx. The anesthesia folks, I had 3, I was talking about trying to get someone to do a study of the prolonged use thing of fent. Either they were pacifying me, or they were interested. Talking away about doing a study and they were soon to be cutting into my head. Did the same for c-section. Asking this anethesia doc to do a airway lecture and being prepared for a csection b/c of toxemia. I worked sx for along time. Only thing weirder was a pshchologist who cancelled his vasectomy 3x's . Then went to sleep saying "bye, bye all you little spermies". Enjoy the rest of the night. :).

Bernardi, you and JO are scheduled about the same time right? Some one else have a hyster bso-----spookiesmom? Good luck bernardi! spookie and JO

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited July 2013

wow you guys were busy....just checking in watching Philly 4th of July Jam

Shell to answer your question I would say it was 93 and it was 95 and it was 97....so pick one.....when I walk around it still is really is bad...can breathe, using the inhaler...took my temp and it is normal...am going to eat something....thanks for caring!!!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited July 2013

Nope! Not me!! I'm done with horsepitals and surgeries for a while!! I've put off my fix it list till at least next year, 2 knees, L5-S1 is shot, cataracts, prolly forgot some stuff.

• shellshine
    edited July 2013

Always here for you 💛

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited July 2013

Ear candling...

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited July 2013

Rofl veggie!!

• shellshine
    edited July 2013

photo f5497c19-d713-4343-96b8-3be31d421c5b_zps87f87d16.jpg

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

OKAY HOOLIGANS TIME TO WAKE UP , been waiting since 5--am. Come, come out and play!

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

GM all----LOL---I knew it was from up North. U silly two.

So far wether good. Pets OK--house quiet--meds taken--treats given out---opened up windows---did a little walking--ate to much last nite---feel icky today because of that----Kids called last nite to make sure I WAS OK--holy chit--Joey got to stir the boat,he was so happy---so they're having a good time, and I like that. So that's how it's going---Good.

Now how are all the hooligans After all the fireworks last nite---I was so glad when they stopped my cat was all right but my dog wan't so whe they stopped everything got quitted down. I don't like any responsibility anymore-Non, zip, nyne, nada get my point. I think I'm starting my day crabby. So I hve to restart. LOL

I hope chemo people feel ok.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Morning CAMI, sorry you feel crabby, Hope the day gets betterSmile, With you on the no responsibilty thing.

Stacey, haven't heard from you sweet pea? Afraid to call. Between you and Austin trying to sleep.

Ckickie hope your pains manageable. That chitty neulasta, awful poison

Blondie, hope all the same and your chest is improving.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited July 2013

Sassy!  WTH are you doing up so early?

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

Chevy she's not in her sleep mode yet. Maybe later today.

• Chevyboy
    edited July 2013

Okay....  pretend you aren't there!  Wink  So I went outdoors, put Lacee on the picnic table, because she was having so much trouble with scratching, and her "hot-spots"....  I then cleaned her and put on Sulfodene, the "hot spot" medicine.  I knew it contained Sulfodene, and thought that was maybe something like Sulfa.  I looked it up...   It does not containe sulfa, which I am extremely allergic to..... BUT!!!!  It is this:

http://www.orlandoskindoc.com/test.mercaptobenzothiazole.htm  And I read this and another article, about allergic reactions.......

http://www.truetest.com/PatientPDF/Mercaptobenzothiazole-Patient-Info.pdf 

And after I came in and washed my hands the itching STARTED!   I took a Claritin, and stuck my hands in a vat of Bag Balm w/ VitA & D ointment.

I THINK that maybe somehow that is my PROBLEM!  I have been using this on her all the time, when I brush her, and I think when I pick her up or pet her, I am re-exposing my hands to this Sulfodene!  ????  I have long gloves to wear when I brush and clean her!  Even putting on her harness, etc, my hands are always touching her...  MAN I hope this is it! 

Could it be this simple?  And nothing to do with Hormones? 

And Flowers!  I'm so sorry for you!  I gave away a lot of Tamoxifen also!  We're here with you..... xoxoxo

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

good morning,  I get up with DDBF every morning between 4:30 and 6:00, then if I feel like going back to bed that's where I go:) Happy your uP:)

• Chevyboy
    edited July 2013

Cammi!!!  Hi little buddy!

• Chevyboy
    edited July 2013

Is that DDBF your daughter's best friend?Wink

• Chevyboy
    edited July 2013

Sass!  Is it too early for you to think yet?  When you get a chance, look at what I found.... please....

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited July 2013

Been busy with grandsons last few days - they are still here - had to get up and get to work on computer this morning at 4 am - no fireworks here - we live on a grassy mountain.  we BBQ'd sausages instead - boy the swell from the salt!!! not pretty.  Here's a pic of me and the grandsons 

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Chevy, Hope it is too. If it is that chemical whew, your going to have a time looking at everything around you. Chevy was reading it, super pick up on your part..

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Foley lost my post ergh.... GREAT pic--GS's darling and your Beautiful:)

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Chevy, Nitrile gloves are on there, check your nonsterile gloves. I just checked mine and it doesn't have an ingredient list.  Will wait for your post on yours and I call the manufacturer.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited July 2013

Good morning ladies - That was after my last surgery in August last year - so the boys are now 6 and 3 and I have a few more grey hairs - but I am thankful for that..

I have been stupid and lowered my dose of gabapentin by 300mg (usual dose is 3 - 600mg./day 1800mg total) and I am in pain this morning - not just the nerve pain but now the whole breast, sternum & ribs.. - this really sucks - guess I have to live with half a brain a little longer Undecided.. Really want off these pills... but its either them or narcotics and I would be even worse on them.  

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Foley found an article while at MO's wed. Now can't locate it. Phewy. Do you have a fax. Pm me number and I'll send it if I can find it.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Everyone must still be in bed, going back to bed, in the garden, playing with Joey. Maybe beds calling been up since 4:30 so, this is almost midday already.:)