STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited July 2013

I am a uniboober. My skin sparing surgery did not hold up to the radiation I had back in 2009/2010. The incision popped open and continued to open every time the surgeon tried to close it up. He eventually took the TE out and sewed it up. Dumb incision developed a seroma. He drained it and left it open to heal. Chemo, shall we say, stopped the hole from healing. We did discuss a plan b but that was before I had the stage four diagnosis. I've had enough with surgery and the discomfort that goes along with it. I just want the dumb hole to be stitched shut. I don't want to lose a back muscle to be made into a boob neither do I want to lose a stomach muscle. Since I am having a chemo vacation, the dumb hole has been healing very nicely. I'll wear the chicken cutlet when I have to dress up. For now a friend of mine crocheted me a boob. So I wear that along with some folded up socks in my bra.

I would love to share some wine but today I am sick with a nasty stomach bug. I had myself convinced it was a cancer somewhere in my digestive tract. I can't just be sick with a virus ever since the diagnosis of cancer. I took b vitamins and was peeing green. I had myself convinced it was bladder or kidney cancer. My husband diagnosed me with vitamin green pee. I was never more relieved. Laugh if you will but its the truth.

Veggyuniboobercomputercrashergreenpee

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited July 2013

I did laugh Veggy--but I know what u mean--every real pain I have or lump I think this is it now--so far I'm doing OK but it's a weird feeling wondering everything is something and I used to never care if I got a cold, now it's a whole new world of things that could be cancer to me. And when I hear this looks suspicious--that's it I've got more--hahaha And it is funny cuz most people think I'm cured cuz I go out , do things I did retire but I had to. I don't even get into the whole cured thing. No sense to ot.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited July 2013

I told my doctor about peeing green and he laughed. If my toe hurts then it has to be cancer. If I farted crooked... do you think???

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

I think that called fartner--and we all have that.

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited July 2013

Blondie are you okay?? What doc proscribed a Z Pack they should have listened to your lungs and ordered a chest X-ray. Do you have pain with breathing... Huh pls let us know how you are doing... Worried about you.

ChickaD hang in there sending you healing hugs... Hope you are out of the chemo fog and neulasta pain by the weekend. Loved the wolf Blondie are you okay?? What doc proscribed a Z Pack they should have listened to your lungs and ordered a chest X-ray. Do you have pain with breathing... Huh pls let us know how you are doing... Worried about you.

ChickaD hang in there sending you healing hugs... Hope you are out of the chemo fog and neulasta pain by the weekend. Loved the animal hat you wore to chemo. Cancer doesn't stand a chance!!!

Veggy I love pancakes yumm... Austin, Tim, and I will be over... I think I can eat breakfast foods all day long. Glad you are feeling good rest when you can and enjoy every moment ;)

GMA thank you for the pics your grandsons are so handsome. I can't wait till Austin is talking. Keep

on the gabapentin for as long as you need to, I don't want you hurting. You are dealing with so much. Is your LE/pain from RADs or did you have lymph nodes removed as well?

Chevyboy was your reaction from the sulfodene... Oh I hope so then you would have pinpointed the culprit. Please teach me your special powers of getting rid of heel callus... Hey you could make millions

Mary lov that you liked Eliches... I preferred the original location but the new one is good for downtown economy and tourism.

Juliaanna I will celebrate 7/4/17 with you... Congrats of finishing the first year!! You can do it ;) F-Cancer

Jackie nice to meet you... Sounds like you know what you are getting your self into... These hooligans are the best.

Flowers I will be praying for you on the 18th.

Shells, Sass, and Chevy it looks like it will be one big party at the end ofJuly ;) so much to celebrate. Shells can you believe you are almost done!!

Chevy and Sass I will have sex in the driveway both days in honor of you beautiful ladies... Oh man are the neighbors going to talk... Hey I still rock it one Boobie and bald ;)

Hugs to all of you sisters xoxo sending healing hugs... Sorry it took me so long to write. Sass you brightened my day thank you for checking in ;) just what I needed!

Sweet Pea

-trying to still catch up on reading...

12/14/2012, DCIS, 2cm, mets, ER-/PR-, HER2+Chemotherapy 01/15/2013 carboplatin, TaxotereTargeted Therapy 01/15/2013 HerceptinTargeted Therapy 01/15/2013 Perjeta

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited July 2013

The hoolies are partying!

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

Sweet Pea how did u do that----all those words repeating--that was something.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited July 2013

You guys are so funny!

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited July 2013

Camillegal sorry... It was funny I posted and then was trying to re-read what i wrote and thought holy sh*** that was a long post... Haha I tried to edit the post...

How at you...you are up late too... This is the only time I can try to keep up. Austin keeps me hopping ;)

Sweet Pea

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited July 2013

Whoa we took off, I nwas buzy as you all know. But I'm in for awhile. Bringing the bottle to the table :)

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Dwilli your dream car --how nice------i keep cars for 10 to 17 years. By the time they are traded in the look very TIRED. so sad looking. Thinking about getting my son's Stealth recdonditioned. it's in my garage, I'm storing it for him. Tires are flat, battery dead. 20/y/o this year. Then I can be this really cool little ole lady.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Shucks ..did I miss the party, bollicks

Phillyknowsomuch may have a correction on spelling. If so just go with the flow.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited July 2013

Sweet Pea,

It's a date!! We'll celebrate the July 4, 2017 together!!!  

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Okay I'll write as if ya'll were here. DS's Stealth. First car at 16.  Hx, I researched all mid size cars with Consumer report and the "Car Book'. The night before we found the Stealth,  he threw a tatrum. 1 of 2 in his life, b/c we wouldn't let him get this dorky car we'd looked at. I said "When we find a car that meets three coverging points(hidden geometry lesson)----no payment for your Dad, safe by me, and cool to you-------you will get a car". Minutes later he scrolls on autotrader.com, sees a Stealth. I never heard of it. Looked cool.  We called, and made an appointment. My books were in Orlando---a key thought. We see the car----all come to a meeting of the minds.  We drive away. I read Consumers report assessment."'Dodge Stealth made by Mitshuibisi to be in competion with the Chevy Corvette" I said "Shit we just bought him a high performance car"....... I caught the look on the angle, of both their faces...controlled fear, panic disbelif----a mix. MOM could nix this. Instead said " Okay, one mistake and it's mine". He never made a mistake:)

• juliaanna
    edited July 2013

Sas,

I'm here-at least for a bit longer.  First cars-mine was a 64 1/2 Mustang.  My dad bought it for me, although I think he had as good a time fixing it up as I had driving it.

So are we drinking red, white or blush wine tonight?  I have been enjoying sweet,hard cider more than wine these days.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Heloooo julia "sweet roo"red

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Julia mustangs were so cool so cool. There were so many cool cars in the 60's GTO Barracuda. Mustang was the sweetest

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Julia do you still have it?What happened to it?

• juliaanna
    edited July 2013

No, when I got married in 1977, I gave it back to my dad.  He worked at restoring it, but never finished.  He sold it in 1995.  It was pretty Silver Blue metallic.  It was a three speed with a small engine, but it still was cool.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Did he sell it for more than he paid for it?

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Julia the restoring is work. DS has friend with automotive skills that promised to restore it, Ds has to only pay for parts. Ima thinking get it restored and then see where it goes ......

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

All seem to be abed.... Shellshine that's an old word, not misspelled.  EYe' me lovey. I'm off to see if the southlanders are up. G'night and may God keep thee all in the hollow of his hand.

• juliaanna
    edited July 2013

He paid $250, he sold it for $500. That included a replacement engine and clutch that he hadn't installed.

The high performance cars can bring thousands of dollars when restored. Mine had such a small engine, it would not have been worth much.

Sounds like a good deal, if he only has to pay for parts. You live close enough to big cities that getting parts should not be difficult.

Hey, Shells, where are you tonight?

• juliaanna
    edited July 2013

Sas, good night and hope you have sweet dreams. God bless you, too, my friend and all who join our hooligans.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

okay still drinking wine..........I keep tabs on a few threads....Constipation, Just Diagnosed Get Prepared, Insomnia, Pinktober Revolution b/c they ar my threads.  A few threads I started, I stopped monitoring b/c I have left them. Then there is Port Placement TB57 wrote a few years ago, great place to go , but needs monitoring. The point is .........In case someone needs to pick these up , if I'm gone. Just saying this as an in case scenario.

Re:Southlanders

Alyson and ChrissB, I've called you all southlanders forever. When I asked you or Chrissy. if(you) had you ever heard that term, whomever stated no. Well, I signed off STFU by saying I was going to find the southlanders. So then googled it. It exists. I must have seen it as a young one in a book. To you, we then could be oppositely termed the northlanders if you care.

dictionary.reference.com/brows...

Sounds a strange thing to think about, but I never understood on either sides of the ponds why no one new the term....it was so clear to me the usage, ergo, something wasn't right. I guess it's a very fallen away term.  But I like it b/c it's ecompassing. When I say southlanders, I'm thinking Austarlia, Auckland , New Zealand(sic?)

• AussieSheila
    AussieSheila Member Posts: 439
    edited July 2013

Hi Sass, from the ''great southern Land' as it is known by some old enough to remember an Aussie hit song of 30 yrs ago.

As far as I know, it is not a generally accepted name by the locals....but I think most would think of us on hearing 'southlanders.'

I was woken up by DH at 1:30 am to be asked the symptoms of bowel cancer! You'd think I'd know them off pat after diverticulitis, perforated bowel and colostomy

in the last 20 months....but NO! Nothing came to mind but 'why did he want to know?'

He had a pain and couldn't 'do' anything afterward...nothing else

He took one of my stool softener meds and 'went' when he woke up this morning.

As yet, my med hasn't worked.

Meanwhile, I'm left wide awake while he snored his head off.  Grrrr!

Sheila.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

hey sheila still there? DUH, went to PM. Was rechecking and it said sheila.... I know you get it

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

goodnight for real--sleep attack

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited July 2013

Sorry I missed you guys - I've been studying and falling asleep. It's midnight now - time to go to bed for the night.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited July 2013
    Morning Hooligans!  ME here!  I think if Ducky doesn't come back, I will be designated the new prettiest, oldest and smartest one on here!  I AM you know....

Miss Julianna!  Nice to see you pop in!  Where have you been hiding lately?  With Veggy?  She came out of her 2 word posts, and I hardly recognized her!

Blondie...I just hope you are better by now!  Did you GO?  Got to get it firured out...

Grammiefoley, how is your bite?  If it doesn't go down soon, something else is going on with it....  And this is from DoctorChevy...

ChickaDeeders.. I'll have all "the girls" next door say a prayer for you.  I'm feeding them again...  I'm armed with a big plastic leaf rake, to hold in front of me when I open their coop!  Those damn girls try and make a run for it when it's open!   They are so used to being foot-loose and fancy free now, that they hate being "cooped" up..... Ha, ha.  That was funny.  And I ain't a gonna' go chasing after them when they make a bee-line under the deck and out into their yard!   But they gave me an egg!  They (the girls) thanked me for watching and feeding them again.

Sass, yes, the brown-recluse spider!  I remember my Doc saying that  some people have to have skin-grafts after that bite...  I was treated with antibiotics....  and told not to sit for a week!  (just kidding)   I have no more splits on my fingers today! 

NOW I don't know if it is me THINKING it is the Sulfodene, and staying away from it, or the little bit of Premarin cream I have been using, that is making it better.   I also have a new tube of 20% Urea cream that I use twice a day.  All I know is my hands are resembling real hands now, instead of cracked, puffy, peeling appendages.  

I DO use spell check!  Ha, ha!  I mean my computer does it automatically... It goes NUTS when I add to your names.... 

Cammilostus....  I TOLD you, to NEVER drink and type at the same time.   You used a big word!!!!!  "Plausible"...!!!!!!!!  Damn, I'm proud of you!    And you "forgot what you thought"??????   Ha,ha!  Our kind of girl!  (youatechicken???)  I have to whisper that, you know... 

Hi Dwilli!  Oh WOW!  Go get the bitch!   I MEAN!   Can we all go with you and throw rocks at her?  AND your X?   Sounds like you are okay with it all, I mean not taking flares or something to throw at them!

I COULD add.... that TRAMP.... that  pig-faced TROLLOP!  

Veggy, (Miss Vitamin Green-Pea!!!)   Ha, ha!  I don't think that's "normal".... Is it?

"The thread-trasher!"  Amongst us!    Can she DO that?  I copied that picture of Lassie losing Timmy, and sent it to my Daughters'!

Miss SweetPeaStacey!  Yes, I'm thinking it IS that Sulfodene!  All I know is my arms/wrists are NOT broke out, and my hands are holding their own today...(I mean I'm not holding hands with myself, they are just not having fits today)...

Yes!  You guys, I live 2 blocks from the old Elitch's!  Have lived that close since I was 10!  I worked there, my Daughter's worked there, and I've never been to the "new" one!  My Grandpa worked in the green-houses there!   My Brother and I used to sneak in under the fence when we were little, (when they were closed) and lay on our stomachs and look for money under the merry-go-round!    It was OURS alone!  And no-one caught us!   We had the "world" to ourselves!

You guys had a STEALTH!!!?????  Isn't that a bomber?  I think those are illegal!  Better get that checked out!  I didn't think they fit in garages, but what do I know?

And morning Shells!  You're gonna hurt your brain, studying so much! 

Love you guys! xoxoxoxo