STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

Yes!  I light it for a few minutes every day...!   Your mouse broke?   But you can "scroll" with a lap-top, right?

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

well, I'm playing with it--mouse , now it's semi working.  I'm really glad you like it. That's NEAT. Candlelight does something different to the senses

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

have to find a screwdriver. Sorry Chevy, I had freash coffe and was ready to gossip--poop.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Yay, I feel so empowered LOL, I took it apart and fixed it, whith my trusty little phillips head. I amuse so easily!

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited August 2013

No news...mouth feels better aleady Sass

Never sang to Cooper..but I'm gonna try

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Hey Hi Chickers!  Sass!  So you are the "tool guy" now?

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Chickie, cool. Thrush is a bugger. Which anitfugal did the doc give you?

• ChickaD
    edited August 2013

Whose a tool?

• ChickaD
    edited August 2013

Nystatin (sp?)

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

I just went out, at first light of day, and "mowed" my fairy garden.  Actually I used scissors to snip off the tall grass...

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Thrush?  That's a bird!

• ChickaD
    edited August 2013

Cooper has decided to nap....lol..I must close my eyes now...lol

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Chickie besides what I said about swish--hold --then swallow, try to eat and drink before you use it. This way once you use it, it will stay in your mouth longer versus being washed down your esophagus.

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Oh wait!  I HAD that!  From an antiboitic!  When your mouth and throat feels and looks like sand?

• ChickaD
    edited August 2013

Thanks Sass...will do!

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Sass, are your hands/fingers better?

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Chevy I think even a better comparison is it looks like the grass you just cut LOL. I'm still so proud of myself for fixing the mouse.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Chevy, YES, everything is almost better. Like I said, it took a day and half of being increasingly miserable before my brain stepped in and said "HEY shithead, Fix this"

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

I missed something!  You are doing WHAT to grass?  And so here is the link to the gloves I LOVE, and I wear them to bed.  I use all the mixed creams I have, and they feel a lot better.

http://www.amazon.com/Aquasentials-Moisturizing-Gloves/dp/B001BKFF76/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375531537&sr=8-1&keywords=moisturizing+gloves

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

So Chickers must be flushing her thrush?

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

Nothing like a good old philips head. Goes along with duct tape and dental floss...dh is up and bitching and moaning about something. I just let it go in one ear and out the other...We have to go to home depot this morning for paint. With the mood hes in that should be a real treat.Blah, blah blah. My rooms should be finished by thursday. Cant wait...My floor looks Sooo good. I dont know how to post pictures, do you need anything special on your computer to do them?

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Chevy sorry assumed to much. Chickie's tongue is like the grass you just cut.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Morning Mary, I can't post PICTURES, but I was wandering around in the topic forum and the Mods have put together a section on how to do things. One of them was how to post pics. I'll go and see if I can find the link. Have fun at Depot. PARTY ON FRIDAY ON THE NEW PORCH!

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Mary, I get the duct tape and screwdrivers, but what can you do with dental floss?

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Hi Mary..... Yes..... shopping with your husband is like going fishing with the game warden.

Can you pull off that task without him?

Okay Sass.... NOW I get it.... Ha!  I looked in my throat one time, because it felt so "sandy"....and yep!  Scared the hell out of me!  Eeeeks!  I kept rinsing mine with salt-water.

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Okay, I can't play anymore..... DH is up.....  Undecided  Now I have to be serious and stuff.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Okay Chevy, I'll go water in some plants. Some new ones inthe ground. I haven't killed them yet. Then I'm going to swim. Not supposed to until Tuesday, but this not doing stuff is making me crazy.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

Dental floss is great for sewing buttons on, hanging pictures, tying stuff together, all kinds of wonderful things. waxed doesnt rot.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Mary, this is the post the mods put together in the help section

How do I add an image to my message?

To add an image to a Topic or a Post, click the image icon in the Post/Topic toolbar. A popup will appear where you can enter the image’s URL (see note below), description, and dimensions. Click "Insert" to add the image.

Note: The image you wish to insert must be saved online somewhere, such as www.Photobucket.com or www.Flickr.com. Each of these sites explains how to share your images. You should select the HTML code option for the image you want, and paste it into the "Image URL" box.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

Got to go to work at the fabric store. DH is taking me. Don't feel right driving yet with the new med changes - Hopefully work goes ok.. ChickaD hope you feel better quickly. Praying for everyone here!  Have a good Saturday. I also thank everyone for helping our friend ChickaD!!! That is what we are here for! To help each other through their crisis..