STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

Good for you, Juliaanna! Im going to bed, after a long and stressful afternoon of beatin the hell out of my sister playing Mexican Train and Rummikub.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited August 2013

Miss Goatlover....I'm so sorry to hear about Cool.....it breaks my heart to lose a friend xoxo

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited August 2013

Hi juilianna and ALL,

My recovery from the bilateral salpingo oophorectomy (BSO) was seemless and uneventful thank the Lord.  I just started taking Letrozole (Femara) on August 1 and I am having a few SE's.  Gonna see the MO and talk to him this week.  Other than that AI drug for 5 years (or trying another AI), my treatment for this monster of a disease is essentially over.  I will remain on this and a few other threads though if only for the shear enjoyment of it all & of course to support others.  I failed at Tamoxifen and had to have the BSO but compared to many of my fellow Sister Warriors,  I had a relatively easy course of treatment because of early detection.  We must all continue to promote that and the research for breast and all forms of cancer.  Well, even though the Letrozole gives me insomnia too, I must sign off now but thank you for inquiring about my health.  HUGS,

Flowers (aka Carolyn)

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

I hope all of you beauties are having sweet dreams. 💤

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited August 2013

Happy Monday everyone! 

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

Show off Chickiemonday

Good Morning girls---yea I know

Flowers it's done, I'm so glad for u and I hope these meds do well for u with minimal or none SE's, What a good feeling for u.

I hope everyone starts their week well and it continues. One more right Chickie????????

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Ok girls, heres the latest scoop from the wedding plans-navy blue cowboy boots with the wedding dress-SurprisedFrownUndecided. Those little faces are the closest thing I could get to a BARF face.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

Look who came to visit me yesterday !

AND With them:

• gmafoley
    edited August 2013

Mary here you go - barf smiley:

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Oh how sweet they look. I havnt seen anything like that around here, just a pack of coyotes in the woods beside me.Yikes!

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Gma you and I must have posted at the same time, but thanks for the barf smiley..thats perfect.

• gmafoley
    edited August 2013

Happy Monday to you too ChickaD!  Hope everyone's week is great!

Good news - I think - My new meds seem to give me some relief.  Think I've been having a few withdrawl symptoms this weekend that laid me out pretty good, but I made it... the New gabapentin isn't up to my reg dose, so I've been having the spiders crawling from the inside - out type feelings in my breast. But the actual keel me over pain is better. Of course I haven't givin it the real test yet - Walking.... That comes later I think.. Still a little dizzy from the Tramadol...

This is my birthday(friday) week - One year closer to getting medicare.... Long way to go :-/

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Boy we have a lot of birthdays this month. Lots of leos.

• gmafoley
    edited August 2013

Look at this - A neighbor finally got a picture of him.. A new fawn - Don't know if it is considered an albino?

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited August 2013

GmaFoley - That's an interesting color. At first I thought it was a goat though the ears are considerably bigger. Color would be normal for my goats. I would send it to State Game Warden or some similar agency and ask.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

cowboy boots?????????????????????

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2013

It looks like a cross between a goat and a deer - how weird is that???

cowboy boots and a wedding dress - well - I suppose there's something to be said for unique...  not sure what, though. LaughingInnocentSealed

luvmygoats - I am SO sorry to hear that you lost your goat.  I love those dwarf goats.  Where we used to live a neighbor had them.  They were so cute bouncing up and down the hillside.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited August 2013

Thanks Sassie for the SP update...

Cammie love that story!!!

Happy birthday Stacey

Flowers......hugs to you...

lots of Leo's

Chevy those teeth are a PIA!!!  Hope he gets them fixed soon!!!

lol Mary.....

Yay Jules....so happy for you,

CMB glad you are doing well.....plz take care of yourself...

They just called, they are paying the rent on my house for the last time this month.....said maybe I won't have to move....that won't happen tho....boys would be excited.....

So excited that it is football season.....GO DALLAS!!!

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Yep blue cowboy boots. This is a hoedown wedding for sure. Im sure if you read back far enough you'll see my bitching about it. Its their wedding so I have to bite my tongue, but it is getting sore...

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

Looks like a chicken to me..........Wink

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,344
    edited August 2013

GG...I worked with a guy whose daughter wore red high top tennis shoes underneath her wedding gown....as dancing and having a good time would be much, much easier than the very  dressy shoes so often worn. 

So sorry to hear about Cool.  Our neighbors have pygmy goats and they are all so adorable.  Homer was the first one and he talks to you.....but the others were given to them as adults and were never taught to 'chat' with you.

Lilli

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2013

I guess I have no room to talk, as at my first wedding, after the walk down the aisle I just took my shoes off and went barefoot - the 2nd "wedding" we wore shorts and went to the JP.  :)

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

Cami that was such a sweet story. All those years. Was it hard to see him each year? Do you wish you would have married him?

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Blondie, what's this about the rent? Why may you not have to move? Are you having any fun? How close are you to Joan,veggy, granny any other BCO sisters in your region?

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

Marymothrofthehoedowngroom -  wear red boots to the rehearsal dinner. 

Julia, can you post some pictures of your fair entries? I wish I could knit that well! (just a beginner).

LMG, so sorry about sweet Cool.

Chevy and Cammi, you've been a little sedate of late - WTH!

Esther, just love your visitors, very time I see your pictures I wonder if they are safe from hunters?

Go Flowers - you did it!

Phyllograhamcracker - where are you?

Thinking of you Blondiee.

Chickie - how many more to go?

Spookmom - lol mommie screw driver butter knife!

Dwilli - how's that man doing, and how are YOU doing?

GG, Lilli,  Wren, Sas, Stacy and our other hooliegangsters: XXOXX

I've gotta buckle down and get a job, it's a lot of work and I have NO motivation. DH has been doing really well, he's quietly worried that we're dipping so much each month into our home equity line of credit. I told him that we will be fine, that many others have it so much worse, and that I will get a job (as soon as I get the energy to look). Updating my resume and references today so I can apply for two RN hospice positions.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

JUlia, Congratulations of the Fair wins, I know you were dreading this and then you win YAYYYYYYYYYYY super

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Mary have they ever sat with you and described what their vision of what it is they are trying to create. Could the vision be nice, but the parts don't appear to fit?

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited August 2013

Hey, my great niece wore red high top tennis shoes for her wedding also - as did the rest of the party. It looked kind of weird, but she's the one who'll have to let her kids see the wedding pictures.

I agree about red cowboy boots for the rehearsal dinner. 

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Aw shucks, cant get my swollen toes into cowboy boots, Hey I know! Ill wear dh's old biker boots!Actually, I'd rather wear red high tops. They're cuter.