STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

Crap - I missed the damn party. Not fair. Is it over, yet?

Phylliette - so glad to hear from you.

OK - next pocket party is for Veggy - I'll bring virgin Mai Tais - the only virgin in there.

• shellshine
    edited August 2013

CAMIPAYATTENTION:

I  need the EXACT date and time of your doctor's appointment on Monday so that I can be AWAKE and IN YOUR POCKET.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited August 2013

Just got home from labs. Counts were good so restarting Zelda tonight for 2 weeks. MO doubled my fentanyl and gabapentin. Hoping for the best..

Where is sassypants? I thought the band and snacks were good!

Thanks Mary and shellyfish!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited August 2013

Its cancer in the liver.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2013

Veggy, i am so sorry.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

PhyloI'mcrazierthanu---I stupidly made an app't for 8:40AM--I just said yes like I have acsess to a car, especially at that time. Well my oldest DD took care of the ride for me--otherwise I'd have to take a cab hahaha The Cancer Society doesn't have anyone in this area code???? I'm crazier than u see. Somehow tha Cancer thing has to be mistaken cuz there is a big cancer center about 1 mile from here--I think the zip code doesn't get in the computwr right cuz it's unincorported. So I know it's a little early--so I'll just report in when I get back.

OK where's Sas.??? 

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited August 2013

Veggy,

I'm so sorry to hear your news.  Do you have a plan yet?  How can I help you?  Hugs.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited August 2013

Xeloda is the plan. My head is spinning from pain medication.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Veggy I missed that on here, I just read it on the other thread--WTF-OK OK Now we're all going to say all kinds of things--but what most important is what u tell us about this when u can talk fully about it. U know Shell, Sas and Julia will be on this and I do know some things abou this we are all here for u each and every one of us. Just one thing I'll say for now I know 2 women who got it in their liver and that was about 3 yrs ago and they are doing OK--so let's take this one a t a time----(((PRAYERS)))  (((HUGS))))

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

Veggy, So, sorry, but we do have two here that have experience with zelda and you said you have been lurking on the zelda board. XOXOXO sassy

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

Hugs Veggy. Will be here for you.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited August 2013

I just watched a show and learned the liver is the only organ that can regenerate itself..Miss Veggy...I say we have Pie Phyllo Dough lady shoot it with a paintball gun and grow a new healthy one...I'll even stay by your side and water it!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited August 2013

Veggy

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited August 2013

Have sent hugs to Veggy

Cami, I had a fundoplication a couple of years ago because my stomach had decided to migrate up into the chest.
    It was the best thing I have ever done. I felt better within 24hrs and could even sleep on my back something I hadn't done for a long time. Still have to be careful with food because I have some ulcers and my RA meds don't help that. Do it if thats what is suggested.

SAS be careful what you say about southlanders. We might snipe at each other but do stick together if anyone says something to the other. We do have phones in this part of the world and make the best coffee.

Today I just hate LE

Big hugs

Big hugs.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited August 2013

Veggy

😘Hugs😘

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Allyson Thank you ffor telling me, cuz this is all so new to me. Thank you! That what sas was talking about too. Now I want Sas to assist tho. LOL

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited August 2013

Veggy - huge hugs coming your way

• phgraham
    edited August 2013

Little veggieplate, you are invited to my house so we can have a Zelda party!  As Chicklet said, we can remove the broken part of your liver with my paintball gun and Chickie can water you as you grow the new piece!  We can all sit on the porch and yell at the people that walk by.  Like in To kill a Mockingbird, when Scout walks past Miss Whoever's house and the lady yells " Jean Marie, you ugly little girl!"  Wouldn't that be fun?   Or maybe just whistle at the guys!

So Chickie you have to come and anyone else that would like to participate in healing rowdiness.  Don't forget the band is still here from sassy's party.  The drummer has a thing for me, I think.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

I'm here --Thank you for everyone in my pocket today. Dear Dr Gi was so typical to himself. We were sitting talking and I said --Okay we are done with me --yes?--A nod--going to not do quotes so this may be hard to follow

Okay are you in pain>>he-looks at paper work and says I'm ok, I duck under and catch is eye>>I say, I know you are in pain, I can see it in your face , eyes, and I've seen you wince. I've seen you avoid picking something off the floor . Tell me the truth are you in pain. He looks up and says yes>>me-are you being followed>>him--yes, and tells me who. Not my fav, but a highly respected doc. Me-are you in Physical therapy. Him -yes. Me -are you swimming- Him yes. Me-Is your pain controlled . Him Yes. Me-- are you telling me the truth. Him-yes. Me-okay. Totally sounds out there. But I trust him , he trusts me. His eyes glistened and his face flushed. He holds everything so close. His reaction told me a moment of sharing meant allot. it was a huggable moment , but couldn't be done.

Cami--I asked also if your strange scenario brought anything to mind. His reaction was the same as mine- flipping--I previuosly said a volulus. He said same.

The problem with a volulus is it can be critical if it doesn't flip back. Glad that Alyson posted. What I don't get is why 3 surgeons passed on the scenario.

Cami--since you didn't send exact scan results, I have to use the following words. If you get acute abdominal pain and relief methods don't work as usual....you must seek medical care ASAP. Because if an organ flips and the flip isn't relieved in a quick time it can cut off blood supply. It's analogus to someone doing balloon twisting.  The problem with an organ is it can die or go gangernous very quick. Sounds scary. Well , babe, you have a history of high pain tolerance. Sometimes high pain tolerance can get you into serious trouble. "DO you GET that Babe"(Jack Nickolsens tone).

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Alyson, it's not that you have phones in your world. It's you have phones that can call to other parts of the world at a reasonable cost. Thanks so much about posting to Cami.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Mary, scroll down on this link to see what ChrissyB is doing for table runners and the wedding dress train

http://community.breastcancer.org/topic_post?forum_id=84&id=763353&page=94

• phgraham
    edited August 2013

I woke up to big thunder from a storm passing through.  We had quite a lightning show and a little hail.  Hopefully the rain will continue for a bit.

Just want to mention that I already have some relief from the pain in my hands and feet.  I didn't expect that so soon so I'm a happy girl!

• shellshine
    edited August 2013

Love you , Veggy. 

Feeling a heavy heart for all the suffering my sisters here are experiencing.

Fuck this disease.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Good Morning Hoolies

Veggie U've been in my mind and heart--U'll kick it's ass u'll see--I feel that.

Sas I just read u'r post, did YOUturn the tabes on the Dr. and ask him all these questions? That's what it looked like. Unless I missed something. I totally get confused so what's going on with u? or was this U? or his problems, cuz that what it sounded like. I was laughing if that;s what it was. U know I need to read thing 2x sometime.

• gmafoley
    edited August 2013

Good Morning World - I think I hit my max on the pain meds - almost slept through - not good when working. Here is a peaceful picture for all to take a moment to reflect.. and breathe.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

GMA it's like a wonderland, that us cityfolk forget that there is so much beauty that we miss.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

I'm so sorry little Veggy..... Damn!  I don't know what I would do, if it were me....  I guess you just gotta do what they say, or advise, and put it all in God's hands...

It's like no-matter what you gals are going through, we can all come together, and maybe make you feel better, if even just for a minute, but today is going to be a hard one.

Can you just let us know what the next step is Veggy?  I know there are quite a few gals going through this on these threads..... I'll see if I can find those links!

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

So kind Chevy.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

Cammi!  I love you guys....!  And when something is going wrong, or we are afraid, it just makes us all want to hold you and make you feel better.  I was just so sad, I went out and sat in the dark and drank my coffee, and I just thought of all the things I have to be thankful for... 

xoxooxo

• gmafoley
    edited August 2013

I ditto what Chevy said!  Cammi, Veggy and everyone else here are in my heart and on my prayer list everyday.. Damn these meds.... now I'm crying again..