STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited August 2013

Cass welcome... Camillegal is right this is a great bunch of people!!! Very helpful and knowledgable... Oh and funny too!!!!

Cindy AKA Squishey

• crog234
    edited August 2013

Duckyb1. Great info you gave Phyllo on buying the 90 day supply. I will see when the time comes about ordering my prescriptions through the mail... Great advice on the red flag too.. Thanks for sharing this....

Cindy AKA Squishey

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

Charles, that was a great story. Thanks for the laugh for the day.

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Happy Birthday Gma!!!!!!!!! Ziggy and I will sing to you...wish you could hear it!!!!!!!!!!!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

I had the greatest Birthday Present Ever for a Grandma! John Ross(6 yrs) sang Happy Birthday in Mandarin and William(3 yrs) sang Happy Birthday in English.  Not many grandmas I know can get sung to in two languages!

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2013

GMA can't hear???  Is that a side effect of something?  I didn't know she couldn't hear, I feel so ......  OH, you mean she can't hear because you're not ...  oh, OK. Wink

• gmafoley
    edited August 2013

Mary I can hear you and Ziggy just fine - I just use my imagination and think you are in a pocket next to me! 

• gardengumby
    edited August 2013

Happy Birthday, GMA

• gmafoley
    edited August 2013

GG I heard you!!!! Thanks all for making me smile - And don't anyone ask me how old I am because I will say:

NOT!!!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

GMA

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,344
    edited August 2013

GMA -  wishing you far too many to count well ~~~~  Many Happy Birthdays.

• gmafoley
    edited August 2013

Oh Smiles smiles smiles - I need help eating the cake, please pass the forks and plates!!!

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited August 2013

Gma, best wishes on your special day! May you have many, many more.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

Julia----pg 188, there are some missing like mericat and Iatiger, dvrgrl. Savigigi pops in every so often. Shane oaks popped in one time. Everyone not posting has been ocassional posters.  But you go girl. Drop them a PM. Great info on the drug part D. I think you explained it better than Social Security does.

Chevy, shucks about Charles. OH well, I will take George Clooney instead as a second choice. He'll do. I must say I felt wicked hitting on Charles. That was a new feeling. It felt oh so wicked AND I surprised myself. That was fun.

Chickie I understand the message. I take it that it gave some relief LOL. It's as bad as I said it would be isn't it. LOLLOLOLOLO.

Squishey, you'll get so many nicknames, that sometimes you'll be reading along and realize the message is too you. With that and our mispellings. Run on sentences. We drive Shellshiner cRaZy. She's OCD on everything written. Sometimes I do crazy things just to make her crazy when she has her coffee.

Renamerwhatup. Your post sounded like it was a continuation of another post. Was it?

Ducky your continuation of how your drug thingy works --great info, keep'em coming.

AGAIN IF ANYONE WANTS A WALK THROUGH ON needymed.org, I'll do it. It's easiest with both on the phone looking right at the web site. There's oodles more than just med discussion. You can figure it out on your own, but it takes longer than what my run through would take.

Welcome Cassiedugan, At a given point some people will irritate you so much you'll say STFU. I did it not long ago, to someone talking out there analpore. I did say it this way "I'm active on BCO on a thread called STFU. Do you know what STFU stands for? We get real irritated when people give misinformation on BC or any cancer and then use STFU" Idiot continued her statements saying how we made ourselves ill. I looked at her and said "Shut the Fuck Up". She got the message ----finally.

Mary is the porch party today?

Lilli bet your still reading LOL, can't miss a day otherwise it takes forEVER to catch up. Miss you words of wisdom.

Cami, In your pocket MOnday morning :)))

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

This following reference was in a newsletter at my cancer center. It's important to all of us.

[The association of active cancer with venous thromboembolism: The association between cancer and venous thromboembolism (VTE) is well established. Active cancer with and without chemotherapy increases VTErisk by 5-6 fold. Firthermore, active cancer accounts for approximately 20 % of the entire VTE burden occurring in the community. Indeed, VTE is the second most common cause of death among patients with cancer. "Mayo Clinic Proceedings, January 2011, 85(1): (pges)25-30]

I know just one more of those la caca things about BC. But take the time to google "signs and symptoms of Thrombophelbitis" and "signs and symptoms of an Embolus." The mayo clinic produces very good teaching info regarding most things medical. :) 

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

Oh he cussed!  Sir Charles said "dam".....!  Is that the best you got Charles?  I mean if you want to hang with the girls, you gotta JOIN us!

See Sass?  We just gotta train him better!   He is still sort of shy I think!

But glad you are busy Charles!  You really went through a lot!  Hey, what about that wig?  Look good on you?  I think it is DARLING, but I have hair of my own, but always wanted to have a cute wig, styled a lot better than mine...Ha!   But it should go to someone who really needs it.... 

And yes!  WELCOME Cassiedun.... Is that right?  We could sure screw up your name, if you would like for us too!  Your friend is just plain ignorant!  Deserves a smack on top of her little pin-head!  That is just not nice.  Give her a vacation from you for awhile.... or share your feelings in an email.  THAT way she can't answer you back to your face.... right away.

I had my girlfriend over the other day.  Known her since we were 10..... Worked on my house and garden for 3 days before.  They used to live in this house for 4 years, before they moved, and she had told us about this place, so we moved in.... back in 1964!  The point is, I haven't seen her in about 2 years.... This house looks so cute, and clean, and new Laminate flooring, and flowers blooming in all my gardens!  

She didn't say a WORD!  I mean I CLEANED everything!  The house all but sang "welcome home" to her!  Not a damn word!   Nothing!  That bitch!  I'm still astounded!  Even DH said "It's good that company comes by once in awhile, to see the house look this nice!"...... Ha! 

See if I buy HER another Starbucks!  What?  Is she blind?  Or just not appreciative of talent and beauty?  Didn't even say anything about my Fairy Garden!    Oh well....  We'll put her with your friend Cassiedun!  In a deep dank cave somewhere.

And Happy Birthday Grammie!..... I'll be back later.... I'm not done complaining....

• gmafoley
    edited August 2013

Girls stop with the cakes! The licky marks on the screen are making it hard to read the remarks. 

• gardengumby
    edited August 2013

now THERE'S a birthday cake!!! It should have sliced strawberries and whipping cream for the filling! - oh, my - I would eat that, even though I'd suffer after!!

• gmafoley
    edited August 2013

Me too me too!

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Gma now you have happy birthday sung to you in chi-miniture dobie too. Porch is not quite done, fans still need to be hung and they're doing tile on the front today, its been raining off and on this week so theyre a little behind. Back porch is usable though and I love it. ds says we dont have photo bucket, I know nothing about what we have computer wise but dd is coming over today so will see if she can help.

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Chevy, maybe your friend was jealous of the way it looked...

• crog234
    edited August 2013

Happy Birthday GMA!!!!!!

Chevy that cake is amazing!!!!!

Cindy AKA Squishey

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Foley HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAVE A FUN DAY:)

Mary this is from the "help section" The mods created. This is their directions on getting a photo posted.

[How do I add an image to my message?

To add an image to a Topic or a Post, click the image icon in the Post/Topic toolbar. A popup will appear where you can enter the image’s URL (see note below), description, and dimensions. Click "Insert" to add the image.

Note: The image you wish to insert must be saved online somewhere, such as www.Photobucket.com or www.Flickr.com. Each of these sites explains how to share your images. You should select the HTML code option for the image you want, and paste it into the "Image URL" box.]

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,344
    edited August 2013

Oh golly, good morning.  I'm chastised -- but only a little as I recall the phrase " Let them Eat Cake" and so it came to pass that it caught on.....at least at Birthday time.  Well, I could have sent a picture with good wishes of my 5-grain breakfast oatmeal with cut up peaches'N' brown sugar.....healthier but not near as much fun.

Sas....I'm almost wishing I could call about that site you have, but my brain is so full now and things just drop out all over the place. 

Then again likely you'd get through to me really well.  I just read your description of how to post an image --- something Chevy basically shoved into my brain somehow and realized that when I read it in the "mods" section I wasn't understanding it enough.  After you re-stated it.....it sounds so much easier to 'get' the chronological flow to what you need to do. 

Thinking about you all...........

Lilli

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

Sas that sounds so easy--I have read that a bunch of times---nothing goes into my head about it--so I just take from what I can. I'm a thief and proud of it, just didn't get caught like Phyloexcon did. Oh I want all the cakes--I live cake and then I love more cake and for dessert more cake. I think I'm addicted to sweets, well I didn't get this body drinking slimfast.

Maryporch I hope u'r DD will be able to help u. and when they come to finish Let them eat cake.

Chevy maybe she thought it's the way it's supposedto look all the time. hahaha I'can't help myself--like it was normal to her?????

And if I didn't welcome someone I'm sorry, but u'r name escapes me--it'll change anyway so pay attention

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited August 2013

Gma Happy Birthday! I'm gaining weight just looking at all that cake.

Charles - could it get funnier? You should send the link to a comedian.

Cass, Welcome. Friendship is coming over to weed YOUR garden. Or bringing produce from hers. It does sound like complete denial.

• gmafoley
    edited August 2013

My birthday present arrived.. Thank you DH! I love that man of 38.75 years!

• gardengumby
    edited August 2013

GREAT Birthday present, GMA!!

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Oh for cryin'outloud!  Cammi, try this link....

http://www.download366.com/picasa?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=US_Top50&utm_term=picasa&gclid=CLy-yqaB8bgCFek7MgodsRsAog

If you click on that, you can download Picassa....It's a program that downloads all of your pictures on your hard drive.... Oh wait.... Do you have any pictures stored on your computer?  Do you have a lap-top or a desk-top.  If you don't have a computer, well then never mind.   Are you using a Tablet or an Iphone?   

You need someone there beside you, to help you with this.... If you have no-one.... then forget it.  Maybe call Sir Charles?   Call Ducky's Pilot. Call 911....   No, don't do that. 

Here is another idea.... go here.... http://www.google.com/imghp

Now type ANYthing you want.... type in "birthday cakes".... or naked men..... WinkNo, don't do that either..... you will spend ALL your time on your whatever it is you have.   Just type in ANYthing..... Okay now, click on that picture that you like.  See?  It is larger..... NOW right-click on that picture.....  and hit "copy"......  Okay then go back to our thread, where you are going to post, and then right-click again, and click "paste."

That's it!   Just try it....  If you don't come back, we will all know you have thrown your computer or whatever you have right through your screen door.....  xoxoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

and any further consultations will cost $5.