STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

Chevy, I feed ziggy lamb and duck. She loves both of them.And Cami I love your toilet-to-go. Thats priceless,even though these day I could really use something like that. Can you say Depends? Well off to Wally-World to do a little shopping...See you girls laterxoxox

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited August 2013

Chevettewithitchydog (might look like witchy if you read too fast) - We have so been there with ours. Even took her to doggie derm. 3 years ago. I have her now on Wellness Core but her allergies are not food per derm. but environmental - grass. Geesh how do you eliminate that? I've got to get her more Pred. this week. Tried every other day dose but may need to lower dose and go back to every day. Also give her either Claritin, Benadryl or Zyrtec (generic). She's a lazy butt and sleeps most of the day on the couch anyway b4 all this so I don't see any of them make her sleepy. We have every prescription dog shampoo made - Ketaconazole, Malacetic and one soothing one. I even bought human coal tar shampoo but have not used it. She alternates between overly dry or yeasty. Oh and fish oil caps. Dang she takes almost as many meds as I do.

She doesn't seem to have hot spots so much except one on back leg. Not a paw licker. She looked really good for about 2 weeks then last week or 2 losing hair again. DH has gone back to putting Dinovite on her food. Still had some left. We'll see if that helps. Thank goodness she is NOT a picky eater.

Spookiesmom - I have been all over Dog Food Advisor. I think at one time I had Terra on a non-chicken food but gave it up when derm. said no food allergies. Hummm - I may try a small bag of Wellness Simple to see if that helps any. I bought the smallest bag of Wellness Core Petsmart had on shelf. Like I said she eats anything. Advisor has section on food allergies with recommended foods.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited August 2013

I went back and saw the gallery pictures. Then noticed how slow they loaded. Patience - and voila the video loaded. Notice they didn't use 2 old farts in their video. Can't you hear it now - "Ethel, what did you do with the toilet remote?"

Chevywiththethroneroom - who needs the rest of the house? Darn no picture of toilet. You would have to put blinders on me for me to use the one way no-see-me streetcorner bath. Talk about shy bladder. OMG. Do any US cities have streetcorner toilets?

I went back and saw the gallery pictures. Then noticed how slow they loaded. Patience - and voila the video loaded. Notice they didn't use 2 old farts in their video. Can't you hear it now - "Ethel, what did you do with the toilet remote?"

If you want some laughs google unusual toilet images. Forewarned - not PG rated

Marywithnewporches - enjoy WallyWorld. I need to go soon. Did grocery yesterday. Not going near shopping this weekend - back to school tax free weekend.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited August 2013

Yeah dog food advisor is great!!!

Now if Chevy would just LOOK at it!????

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

Ha ha - Sassy's a bully, now. I love it! ...and Cammi can spell, what's the world coming to? 

Chevy, your friend didn't appreciate your cute house?

Esther was birthdaying, Mary is porching, Julianna is NOT birthdaying but winning ribbons.

Lilly, Chickie, Phyllie, Blondiee, Flowers, Renamer & Squishy are back, but where are Dwilli, Joan and Wren? GG, LMG are loving it here, and  Beatmom, Spookie, & Chabba are unlurking.

Savgigi, April, Duckster, Joan and Stacey, so nice to hear from you – now Dwilli – wwhhhheerrrrrearrrreyoooouuu?....…and Kathindc…and Jan…...and Merricat…. and Iatiger.

Love you, Veggy

I applied for 2 hospice jobs this week - a new diagnosis: resolving stuckonmybuttitis.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

Yes Spooky!  I looked at it.... dangit! http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/

And I will read it at length.... pretty quick here! 

So Mary!  Who sells Duck?  I just HATE going to the lake, and dragging a duck home on a leash!  I would probably keep it as a pet.... She ate her dinner.... with potatoes, rice, carrots, celery, a little lamb, and hamburger!   Almost forgot and fed her the chicken livers.... but I bagged them and froze them....

This HAS to work!   I gave her a bath, but haven't had a chance to brush her out yet, because she sleeps a lot!  In front of the swamp-cooler!

Thanks littlegoats!  Love to hear your suggestions.... AND  Spookie! 

Love to you little Shells, Veggy, Sass, Lilli, Phylli, flowers, Chickster, and miss Cammi!   And I would name you all, if only I could remember !!!

xoxoxoxoxo

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

IT'S SUNDAY---FUNDAY

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Good Morning Hoolies--

Chevy u've got to be cursing that site u put me onto and there is so much for me to have fun.

I hope u'r furbaby is better, what is it with u'r skins that it's like always hurting somehow.

BTW Shellsmartypants I can not spell--I will argue that point forever, How dare u judge me--It's the meds not me Oh wait that's a good thing that I can spell I'm always on the defensive.

I've been up since 3AM, got dressed, washed aload of clothes and will no doubt sleep most of the day, but then again that's me. Full of fun. Hopefully next Sunday I'm going to brunch I like brunches but about 7PM I always want the things I didn't have at 12PM especially one of those huge ones. My brothers and sister, their spouses and me--- and lunch one day this week and pocket day tomorrow morning. blah to that one.

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Morning Cammifulloffun!  You like that site, eh?  And when you think of a poem, or a saying, you can type in a few words, and it will take you the rest of the way!  With pictures!   WHAT time to you eat "Brunch"????  Doesn't that mean between "breakfast" and "lunch"?   Or maybe not....  Guess it can be whatever you want! 

And yes.... We are ALL with you tomorrow....  so behave!  Or maybe not.... on that one too!   xoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Oh, our skins!  Yes, it's either Lacee or ME with these skin problems.  But usually both of us at the same time..... I just know I am related to her somehow! 

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Oh finally not a chicken--Chevy

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Oh!  So miss smarty-pants woke up!

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

My fault I knew I should have shut my big mouth--u and u'r chickens.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

U'r the life of the party Chevy.

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Well, little ladies Im off to church this morning...good for the soul, although it doesnt make me behave any better. I love these people. Although theyVe always tried to "save" me,they love me too, and the whole group of them are getting really old. I like old people, they like my jokes. Then oldest sister is coming to inspect my porches, we will play Rummikub. Thats a great game. Im a game person.Have a lovely day..Cami Ill bring the majic brownies for our pocket party tomorrow...Im having a pocket party. Sept. 3 for scans. Ixempra doesnt seem to be working on my chest wall tumors.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

OK ladies (using term loosely) we have to get organized for Sept. 3rd for Mary's pocket party--And Mary I can bring the brownies now too, I think it's legal here now and If it isn't I'll still bring the brownies. They better find something else to use maryneedsafix.

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited August 2013

Good morning all.. Just checking in!!!!

Mary I love playing games too. Lately it has been go fish and uno with the grandchildren!!!! My mom and I and the my daughter and I used to play canasta. I have never played Rummikub... Is it a form of rummy?

Joining pocket party tomorrow and will be at the pocket party on Sept 3rd.

Have a good day everyone

Cindy AKA Squishey

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Oh Squishy I used to play canasta and pinochole (sp) and loved those two card games. I forgot all about that and u know I don't even know how to play those anymore. Wow after playing for years I totally forgot. Oh I remember poker OK cuz that was a weekly game for years but I think canasta was played with 2 decks and pinocle had fewer cards and started with nines--no lower cards--but I'm not sure and that's all I maybe remember. But they were so much fun just playing. I never heard of rummykub, but it must be some kind of rummy--right?

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited August 2013

Cami. I have tried pinochle online but not for quite sometime.. Canasta is played with 2 decks of cards.. I have a little booklet that tells me how you okay canasta. Otherwise I wouldn't remember the rules... I went and looked up Rummikub and it is played with tiles and looks like it is a lot like rummy... Looks like it would be fun..

Cindy AKA Squishey

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Its a great game, will keep you busy for hours. its played alot like rummy with runs and 3 and 4 of a kind. dh and I play rummy and Mexican train, thats fun too, you play it with dominoes.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited August 2013

I think my foster cat is allergic to something. She's been sneezing since March, been on numerous medications, and is still sneezing. They've cultured and x-rayed and found nothing to cause it. I got some limited ingredient cat food to see if that's the problem. One was duck and green pea and she would have nothing to do with it. Expensive stuff to throw away. Hope she's not allergic to fish, because that's her favorite. I got a can of chicken, but now that I hear it's a common allergen, I may return it and swap for another flavor (if they'll let me).

We've had block parties and an art in the garden event recently, both of which featured chickens. The block party had tiny chicks and let people hold them. The garden event had big chickens of various kinds. Saw a farm in Hood River that had the perfect nesting situation. It was a building with nests on the walls. On the outside there were little doors that lifted up so you could get the eggs without encountering the chickens.  Lots safer in my opinion.

Will be in pockets where needed.

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited August 2013

Good afternoon hooligans made it to Sedona, AZ it is so beautiful here. Now on our way to the Grand Canyon. So happy the family is all together ;)

How's everyone feeling??? ChickaD how are you feeling when is your last chemo?? Did u start radiation?

Lov ya ladies ;) sending healing hugs xoxo

Sweet Pea

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited August 2013

Cami RSVP ing for the pocket party tomorrow ;)

Mary I have Sept 3 on my calendar ;)

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2013

Chevy - don't rule out a DVT just because your leg isn't warm or red.  My doctor ruled out a DVT, and hubby insisted that they do an ultrasound on me.  I had a DVT full length of my leg - foot to groin.  My personal thing is - swollen leg + pain - get it checked.  Just swollen and goes down if I put my feet up, probably nothing to worry about.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

Mary AND you get to play it on the ......porch :)

Shells phillysofunny was just playing about the bully, She went to my JUST DIAGNOSED THREAD. It's all stuff--ideads to get organized. She's organized her rheems of paper into the suggested ringbinders. Anyone that has any cancer gets lots of paper. It's a totally BORING job, but once it's done it's so nice to see it all cleaned away. I was the focus of her BORING frustration b/c it wasn't done yetHAHAHA. I think she's done now. Now she's up to her eyeballs in pickles.

http://community.breastcancer.org/topic_post?forum_id=5&id=748296&page=1

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited August 2013

SweetPea...2 more chemos..one this Tuesday..radiation will be in Oct now...how are RADS treating you so far?

Miss Cam....good luck tomorrow..I will be praying for good results..please check in as soon as you can...♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited August 2013

Oh dear its Monday here and I went back to sleep after DH got up. Will drink my cup of tea and then get up. Its only two weeks until we will be in the US and i have too much to do.

Miss Cami the wool coat I have is not heavy. It is unlined and very light so don't think it will be too heavy for September in Canada. Cami I will be with you tomorrow.

Marymary I went to church as well and it will never make me good but it was lovely as a wee baby was baptised and as I was elder on duty I got to hold her and carry her around the congregation. She had been crying and when I took her I just spoke to her quietly and next minute she snuggled in - it wa.s great. I lit lots of candles for everyone.

On STFU I shocked a cousin last night when I told her I didn't believe illness was caused by some malevolent personified spirit. She was talking about healing through prayer but how I should ask that the spririts that cause my health problems leave my body. Sorry hope I don't upset anyone but I really felt like telling her STFU. She had shingles for several months but that was because she was being tested. Oh really.

Just had to see what a chickadee was like.

Will be thinking of you on Tuesday.

My RA is really playing up this morning and I am a bit grumpy because my LE arm is sore as well.

Loads of hugs.

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Thanks little garden!  I think that also....  When I get up in the mornings, both ankles look the same.  I have been putting on the one compression stocking, and it doesn't swell.... it also isn't sore!  Or lumpy!  Maybe I did something.... to make it go into those fits!   But I'm going to keep wearing it anyway.  I had "Edema" in my OTHER leg last year....  Then it got back to normal.... We really do walk a lot also...

And Alyson.... You SHOULD tell your cousin what you think! I think we all have some lame-brain family members or friends, who think it is their duty to tell us what we did to GET Cancer.....  Or what THEY will do if it happens to them!   And sorry about you not feeling well.... 

Oh, don't tell Cammi, but we got 8 eggs in 2 days!  Ha, ha!  The "girls" have really been busy!  I had a fresh mushroom omelet, with cheese for dinner, and sour-dough bread! 

Sweet Pea, Chickers & Cami.....  Got you in my heart...... xoxoxoxo

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

Hi Alyson glad your here more often. Wish you were near florida on your trip. Chrissy and I had sooooooo much fun. Ocean, South Beach, talking all night like school girls.  Lunch with 3jays 7 Morty(?). & Maya. Sneakingi into the Fountainbleau in Maimii. Eating hotdogs and bakery. Well just have a fabulous time :)