STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

Alyson I hope u'r resting now and when u wake up u feel better. Oh yes when I was about 16 I DID talk back to my Mom so therefore cancer was in my future. My aura was tarnished.

Talk about being tarnished will someone explain to Chevyeggstealer that I learned to read many years ago. Remember I can sing the alphabet--I think I said that before---Chevybrat u stole (acquired) 8 eggs at one time--oh and what kind of MuShRoOmS did u EaT Hmmmmm, Interesting all the different kinds there are, u should know that--Yes u'll say Shitake I'm sure.

My niece is picking me up early for my Dr.s stuff----She's married to my nephew and we're so close I love it--She's beautiful and so sweet--they've been married almost 30 yrs and she still looks the same to me and treats me like I'm her actual aunt and I tell her I don't know how she puts up with him--Altho I love him but he's not the greatest husband, she deserves the best.

I just took my pain meds so I should be spelling much better right now.  Very quiet today and now it looks like rain, which it's supposed to as long as it's not storming it's fine with me.

I like a show on TV called Unforgettable on tonite at 8PM CST with Poppy Montgomery (I like her name too) So it's new so I like that no repeat, I like that there are summer shows on.

Oh I have to tell u, this morning Joey started talking to me about Drs. and operations and he said ---Mamma u know now they do operations in much less time then they used to, there's lazer surgery, robot and sometimes they don't even have to cut all the way, they just make holes and suck the bad stuff out. And I'll be there for u and take good care of u after so I don't want u to worry.Whatever it is we'll go thru it together.

I forgot to tell u another stupid story, the other night the kids went to McDonald's and Leslie asked me what I wanted an I said nothing. So she calls up my other DD and say she thinks I need to go to the ER because I didn't want anything from McD's and she was serious. And If she did take me u know she would say for reasoning that I didn't want McD. My kids are both crazy=I wonder who they take after??? Well I raised them alone so they didn't have a chance. OK I will stop boring all of u now, I can see u are all yawning at me, with eyes rolling Phylocausestrouble---  

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

omg Cami nothing from Macs? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited August 2013

Mary I have played Mexican Train and you are right it is fun!!!

Cami you had my laughing not yawning!!!!

Cindy AKA Squishey

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Well, done with games. We tied. Didnt play on the new porch though.Too hot and ceiling fans arent up yet. Should be tomorrow. Cami in your pocket. hope things go a.o.k . Sending you bunches of good wishes..

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Mexican Train???? If u can eat tacos while u play it, I'm all for it.

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Oh its a great game, the more people the better. My mom gave us all 1 for our birthdays, she was the champion game player even into her late 80s when she died. She was a pistol.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

I never heard of tis loco game. If u can eat tacos with it, I'm all in.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited August 2013

MissCammi, See you later.  Don't let them weigh you with your clothes on.  With all of us in your pocket(s), you'll weigh a ton! (Not that we weigh so much, there will be so many of us!)

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  Yikes, hard to believe Monday is here already.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited August 2013

Camiwhocanspellnow - In you pocket in the am. Can't remember what everyone brought? How about some fresh fruit? I'll try to keep everyone awake but for Shellster it will be verrry early.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Ohhhh yummy, Remember Marythefixer will bring her "special" brownies, so I hope when I reach for one I don't hurt anyone.

• luvmygoats
    edited August 2013

Cami - you need one of those magic grabber thingies.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Actually luvknowitall I do need one now, especially when I wear my deep pockets.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

HUGS sweetie, In your pocket, bringing the key lime pie :) sassy

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

Love you Cammembert - in your pocket with the rest of the hoolies, I'll be the one that's napping. Your appointment is in 3 hours, so I'm keeping you close in my heart. I'm bringing papayas, mangoes and pineapple.

💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Rise and Shine littlerosebudCami, time to get dressed :) 6am your time, Just enough time to get dressed and have coffee.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

Oh I hate this day!  Our little Cammi who loves Chickens is going to get something figured out!  Just don't even THINK about telling us something we don't think is nice.....  You HAVE to let us know what they are saying, AND doing.

Take a tape recorder...  Just take it into the room, and you could even take your Iphone..... or better yet, take a video camera, so we will all be in there with you!  And take drugs.... 

Just one other thing....  DON'T let them give you a spell-checker....  It is so damn much fun reading what you think you are saying... and trying to figure it out! 

And I DIDn't get all 8 eggs at once!  There was ONE the first morning.... 4 the next morning, then I had DH do the checking and swiping yesterday afternoon.... of which there were 3!  So it wasn't all 8 in one fell swoop!

But they are home!  Damnit!  My antics have been curtailed. I must ration those eggs.... cause they don't sell them in the stores anymore.

I love hearing about your kids....  Okay little one....  take us with you!  Love you......xoxoxooxo

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited August 2013

I hope I'm not too late to join the pocket party. I'll bring more coffee.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

Have alot of catching up to do - don't think I will... Love you gals - Kinda feel like the picture below, This is why I'm not driving LOL:

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Oh my goodness that picture reminds me of the bus trip I have to take next weekend. We going on our train trip and have to take a bus from one mountain town to another, all s-curves..the bus makes me more nervous than the train does. my sil decided she wasnt going because of the bus trip.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited August 2013

Reminds me of the roads we drove on when I lived in Washington St. The mountain passes were horrendous........then try it in the winter.......they closed all but 1 pass......Mt. Rainer pass closed in early September.......you could only use Snoqualmie......and that was bad too.....only road from Yakima to Seattle/Tacoma.......

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited August 2013

Hi Ladies (and Charles!)

Made it through my first mammogram since diagnosis with flying colors! I am having a REALLY hard time with the Aromasin though. I am sick of feeling like shit and I am ready to tell my MO to take it and shove it where the sun don't shine, but I am >95% ER+ and I suppose that the extra protection this stupid little pill gives me is worth feeling 90 years old for, at least until I can't take it anymore.

Hope all's well with you. I confess, did not read the back stuff cause you are all so damn prolific in posting that I could not possibly catch up, plus I am at work so no time.

Love to all! xoxox Tongue Out

• luvmygoats
    edited August 2013

April - there are 2 other AIs out there - Arimidex and Femara. As I understand it (and not really up to date) Aromasin works a little diff. from Arimidex and Femara who are "kissin cousins". Worth discussing with your onc. changing though I think I recall Aromasin is better for DCIS - think you might have said that. Might be better to try another one even if not your onc's 1st choice than stopping. I have joint aches and gosh knows (until DEXA in Dec) what it's doing to my bones. But no intention of stopping. Cholesterol seems OK. I'm trying another NSAID for aches. May go thru the whole list b4 finding one that does semi-OK.

Yeah on the 1st mammo. I think you are almost exactly one year behind me. How are your breathing problems?

Hope Cami's appt. is going well and she's getting answers. We may have to be a little quieter since she needs to pay attention. Who just stuck me with an elbow?

• duckyb1
    edited August 2013

On Femara for 2 years..........just as bad......they all suck.....thinking of quitting too.....what is life without quality.........,

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2013

I'm on femara/letrozole, too - it'll be 2 years in November.  I am so achy all the time, and can barely walk up (or down) stairs at all any more.  I tell hubby that I feel like I'm 95.  Cannot take NSAIDs, as I'm allergic.  it all just sucks.

Hope Cami's appt is going good.  Would whoever's got the sharp knees, please remove them from my back? 

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Hi Hoolies---BTW Mary I would not take that bus, OMG I would be screaming the whole time.

OK I'm home and u guys where a little loud BTW so that's who hit u with an elbow --me--Here's the story. OK my organs are all off, but I'm not in a danger zone, It's a big surgery and he doesn't recommend it cuz of the anethesia problem but it woulc be my choice. He said it's like an old fashioned surgery where I'd be cut all over and have to have my organs sleeping too so at this time if I can deal with the pain he doesn't think I have to have it cuz there are no perferations and people do live with organs not in the right place as long as they function and this will be kept as a watchful thing with the Drs.-he did find 2 more hernias but doesn't need to do anything with them--No one wants to touch me-And I said what happens if u have to operate, and of course I told him I want the truth and he said 50/50--so that was my 2nd opinion and they both said the same thing--So I will live with my floating kidney. moving liver and flying colon--it's like a circcus act--instead of the flying Wolindas it's the floating organzas---and 3 hernias I tell everyone I work to hard hahaha So my choice is pain not surgery as long as I can go with it. He was very thorough with all my pictures showing me all of them explaining to me and I'm saying Yes I understand and it all looked like a big glop to me anyway. I did tell him I went to my old surgeon which he trained with and he said that he was a great surgeon and he agreed it would be more dangerous to do this on me then to just leave it alone. So that chapter is colses whew no operation, so get used to me still complaining about pain. Why does going to the Dr make u come home and be so tired? I'm exhausted, no wonder I have so many hernias I do to much, I told you. Thanks guys u are all so wonderful

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited August 2013

((((Cami))) Pain sucks but I did LOL at the "Flying Organzas" Too funny girl! xoxo

• duckyb1
    edited August 2013

Cam.....both good and and news.....just take a day at a time..what other choice do we have.....can I get tickets to see the Flying Organza's.......LMAO

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Cami, sounds like he gave you the whole picture erhhh glop. XOXO sassy

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,342
    edited August 2013

Cam so glad for your news.  I think you are exhausted because the "waiting" on answers is difficult.  I think you worry....even when you think you are not.  Also, while I'm sure your relieved that there isn't some huge problem ( which would in fact be at least a reasonable reason for all the pain and discomforts, the other side is that the best answer for the present doesn't really have the power to change anything.  If I could carry some of your burden....I'd be there in a half a heartbeat. 

Get some rest......exhaustion hurts too. 

Hugs and love

Lilli