STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

Shell we're all excited for u how couldn't we be. U've worked so hard, I still don't know how u did it all---but u did.

So Mornin" --oh there are so many words to pick from I don't know which is the best. Oh I'll figure it out.Bwaahahahaha

How are u doing today Veggy--call u'r Dr. to give u some comfort.

And ChicaDstillchemo take it easy it's almost over and I know u can't wait--it's brutal.

And Phylocookinupastorm--I hope u don't feel the tiredness today--u did lots yesterday and all yummy looking to. u ratbag u--I love that term. hahaha

Oh our meighborhoods garage sale starts today I took a couple of name brand purses--beautiful but too big  Ones i never used so u know I'll get no real money for it. So this should be interesting.Well the weather is good and Joey has some things so he'll be in charge of the sale dept. Ihope he sells his stuff, mine too. LOL

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

Cammi - you're up with the roosters and I'm just going to bed - looks like we're rocking around the clock again, g'night!

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Sweet Dreams Shell TTYL

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited August 2013

Shells you are very late cause I just in my bed. There is a 2 hour difference but it is Thursday night here. I think the chickens must have woken Cami - its very early in her part of the world.

Veggy hope you are feeling better-hugs

Big hugs for everyone

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

Oh Alyson!  You said that word to Cami!  She gets rather I-RATE when she hears "chickens"!   Actually it's alright, because she doesn't know the difference between a chicken and a buzzard.....  or even a magpie....  We could say "Peacock" and she would think we meant chicken!

Which reminds me....  Okay, so a male Peacock we all know.... Do you know what a female Peacock is called?   A Peap****.  Ah HAH! 

ANYway.............  Congratulations Shells!  It's like the world is at your feet!  You have studied so hard, and NOW you get your reward!

My youngest Grandson just got HIS job too, with a Sports Medical Supply Co.....  I'm soooo happy!   So many interviews, resume's...etc!   DD is bummed, because she loves him being at "home".... but time for "our boy" to sprout those wings and fly....

I thought of you Veggy, in the middle of the night...  Just wondering how you were doing....  we're with you kiddo.

Cami, if you could take a picture of your purse...the expensive ones, and maybe post them HERE, maybe one of us gals would pay you more than a yard sale would?   That is if you could POST the damn picture!  Or even type in that brand, look for your purse, and then post that link?   Or if none of the above, just describe it/them?   Oh well..... never mind.  I know it's sometimes easier just to get RID of things than go through that hassle.

Here, chickie, chickie!  Wink

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Actually this is a male ..... the females of the fish and bird world are rather bland looking.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

Starting the morning out bummed..woke up to find one of the tumors on my chest wall very inflamed, it looks like a boil, but Ive never heard of that maybe just a little infection, i hope. It better not mess my trip up..Waiting for the drs. office to open, will check back in later, having an emergency pocket party........

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Marywiththebump..... I'm WITH you kiddo....  Maybe it IS something like a boil?  Glad you can get it checked!  Then go sit on your new porch, and relax!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

Well Mary - that's why it's 2:15 am and I can't fall asleep - I'm meant to be in your pocket. OK youse hoolies, don't be too rowdy - I'm gonna be sleeping in Mary's pocket, so behave when you jump in. Mary, thinking of you. Cammi and Chevy - you better behave! Chickie and Phyllie - can you please keep them calm?

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited August 2013

I woke up this morning not feeling the best. Made myself two scrambled eggs, smelled them and ran to the bathroom dry heaving. I took the zofran before I started cooking. I'm a mess. I'm calling the doctor soon. I would cry but it would just upset my stomach more. Stupid xeloda chemo.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

OOPS,  Shellshine fell on top of you in Mary's pocket. Can I soften the blow with some CHOCOLATE?

Shells, added your link On The JDGP thread in two places--thanks sassy

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited August 2013

Just checking in kids...chemo sucks...tired, heartburn,  dizzy, etc..going back to bed and hiding for now.

In your pockets in spirit xoxo

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

Man we need a big pocket to fly into! I'm in everyones pocket - Its seems to be a bad day all around.  

Let's bring chicken soup and tea for Veggy and the others that don't feel good and Chocolate for Shells interview.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited August 2013

Going for fluids and zofran. No appetite.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Oh Veggy at least keep up u'r water as much as u can. This is a hard one and if u can eat, eat whatever u can but drink alot and don't lay down as much sit with u'r legs up in a comfy chair.

Mary it could be some kind of infection as we all hope it is, let us know.

Shell u really thin ChicaDsicko and Phylocan'tleave an area can make /chevy and me behave? I was kind before about the mention of CHICKENS, but now all kinds of birds? Didn't u see Hitchcocks THE BIRDS ever? I still dream of that and u add them to my nightmare. Yes male species have more beauty but what does that mean? It means they'll go with any old partner just t do it--like most men--And I don't understand why the topic of most conversation is about chickens--who the hell continues to talk about chickens all the time, one way or another we seem to CHEVY--yes Chevy the chicken abductor of eggs--see how nice I said that??? OK my rant is over. Hmm I think I'll make some scrambled eggs now. LOL 

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited August 2013

There are wild peacocks around here. Pretty yes, but nasty. Males will jump on your car and scratch the paint trying to get the guy in the glass. And poop all over. The call(scream) will wake you up!

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Spookie thank u, no one ever believes me when I say birds are not our friends, they don't like us really. haha Chevy

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited August 2013

Thinking about you MaryWTH!

Anyone hear from blondie?

I'm off of Zelda this week but today can't get my stomach settled down.  I'm on the zofran bench with veggy.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Oh Phyloick--I'm sorry u were feeling better earlier this week, geeze it hits whenever it wants to, Damn chit.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

Pdg, heard from Blondie on the 12th@ 8:30 pm. Not feeling too well , was calling doc in am.

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Geez gals.... So sorry for all the crap you guys are going through..... Wish we could help....  We are thinking about each of you!  

xoxoxoxo

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited August 2013

Well Sister Warriors, my life officially begins again this week.  I saw the MO and RO on Monday and they both agree that I am NED (No Evidence of Disease)!   Whooooooo Hooooooooo!  I never heard sweeter words in my 52 years.  Of course I still have joint and muscle pain from the Letrozole (Femara) but I am powering through it by swimming a few times a day, walking the dog and just trying to keep moving in general.  I have an arsenal of pain meds. but I will ONLY take them PRN.

Now  I have an aggressive goal of buying a home here in North Texas and getting a job within 40 days.  I made an offer on a lovely 3 BR rancher that is not too far from my wonderful Sister's home where I have been living through this unexpected journey with the BC.  I have scheduled the home and termite inspection for tomorrow and expect that it will all go well.  Now the real trick will be to convince an employer that I am the best darn Registered Dietitian and Food Safety Consultant that they will ever encounter.  Wish me luck, send me all the good Karma that you have and PLEASE, keep me in your thoughts and prayers.  I certainly will do the same for all of you.  

May the Lord bless you all with less pain and SE's and more happiness and joy in this life's journey!  Peace, Hugs, Love, Prayers and Blessings to All today and everyday in the future.

Flowers

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited August 2013

OK, I'm jumping into the crowded pockets (gently). I hope everyone finds relief from pain today. Fluids can do wonders for how you feel, so hope they work for you Veggy.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited August 2013

Veggy - gentle hugs. Hope the fluids and Zofran help.

Maryoftheporches - how's reddy breasty? Joking aside - Doc got any answers for you? Surely something I hope that antbiotics will clear up. No postponing of your trip.

Phyllopicklelady - sorry stomach has you going.

Chickie - good day for hiding under the covers. You get better now, you hear (in my Granny from Beverly Hillbillies voice)

Sounds like we need a group hug. Who can't like My Little Ponies.

Flowers - Yeah for NED. Congrats on the house buying. Staying in Flower Mound? Have you tried job search on Texas Health Resources? Biggest hosp. employer in area. Also Baylor's though I don't know how their job search works. Good karma headed your way.

Gosh good karma for everyone here.

Worried about Blondie.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

Back from drs. office, she thinks it is a infection, put me on augmentin (sp) and will check it again on Tues. BUT she also said never to bring you guys with me again, you were way to rowdy. I think we'd have been ok if you guys hadnt been fighting over the picture that Chevy (i think) posted yesterday...Now its time for me to go pick up sweet gs for our campout.Will be back later..

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited August 2013

Veggy.......just hope things get better.......it is so unfair.........My heart goes out to you, and will say many prayers to Saint Peregrine for you......and also my Padre Pio novena.......please take care of "you for me".....wish I could do more......

• duckyb1
    edited August 2013

Right now my aches, pains, asthma cough, bad knees, and hemorrhoid that is now bleeding seem like petty bullshit compared to all of you........I swear I will never complain again........hugs to each and everyone.........

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

Today can't get any worse ladies - I'm sorry for my rant.... I just called my pain docs office to find out about my med issue and find out he is leaving at the end of the month.. My primary left last month and now him... I'm in  a tizzy right now -- I'm going to go in and talk to him because the other doc in the office, doesn't have a good reputation.  What am I going to do and right in the middle of a med change CRAP !%$!%$%!^%^!

• duckyb1
    edited August 2013

Gma......good heavens....seems to be the week, month, year for shitty news....does it ever end......remember when all we had to worry about was what we were going to have for dinner..........oh well it is what it is.....sad to say......

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited August 2013

Miss Flowers...YAY FOR NED...something good today!   Laughing