STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

Thanks ChickaD for reminding me of something good.

Maybe pain doc has an idea of where to send me next that isn't his associate or even better meeting his associate and finding out he isn't as bad as i have heard.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited August 2013

NED and Flowers!  Yippee!

I'm feeling better. Went and had DEXA scan done. Then I went to the bakery and pickrd up a sandwich for lunch.  Hope you're better little vegetable!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited August 2013

wow busy night- I was asleep in your pocket Marymary probably snoring; sorry about the noise.

I can't complain about my pain etc when you rascally ratbags are suffering. Veggy and Chicchick look after yourselves. Veggy girl I am coming to check up on you very soon. Wish I could see lots of you others and give you a real hug.

Flowers yea, happy dance. (Can't find picture as I have a cat sitting on me)

Big hugs to all

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

Flowers----Congrats NED--GREAT words to hear :)

Veggy feel better:)

Maryhopahopait'saninfection :)

Alyson Have you got your route and stayovers all set up?

Phyilliglad your stomach better?

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited August 2013

Girls, I'm gone for a few days and all hell breaks lose with you guys. Put on 2 or 3 pairs of your big girl pretty panties and get over that stomach cramp and chemo stuff. Take all of that medicine for those sick tummies. I wish I could be at each of your houses to help you out. At least ms. Flowery girl got Ned to come see her. Love you all. Beatmon

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

896e3a35

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

That's for flowers YAY NED--HAPPY DANCE and I threw in a good looking guy. Could u BE any more happy and so much good luck with u'r job and new home business---U did it girl.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

And Mary I'm glad it was just an infection but all she put u on is augmenton (sp) well thar's actually good.

Now everyone else is a mess I'm so sorry--u know when u'r in so much pain, u don't even cry it's so bad--I wish we could all help u--And GMA what with all u'r Drs. leaving u> Why does this other Dr. have a bad rep. did u look him up? Maybe he's just a mean type and nurses don't like him, one of my old Drs. was like that, but I loved him so check him out.

We all wish we could help in some way but it's like we're just herem I don't knw if pain is so bad can u go to ER for help? I honestly don't know.

Oh and Maryinthepocket it was Chevy making all that noise I was trying to sit on her face but she wouldn't let me.

PickledPhylo u feel a little bet better? I hope so.

Everyone take u'r painmeds--I do I don't wait around anymore--just take them.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

I love you guys.... I'll answer more in the morning! xooxxo

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

Ok, Got big girl panties on and saw my Pain Doc that was leaving.  We talked a bit more on med changes and his associate.. Things aren't as bad as I made them out to be and we are close on getting my meds where they need to be... He gave me a plan to follow with a few tips on when and how to change dose.  I asked him to talk to his associate about wanting to take me, with all my unique quirks with med sensitivity.. I wanted to give him the option not to. My doc says that with what is working now my new primary might feel comfortable with dispensing meds that seem to work.. If I have a change and need to veer from the plan, that is when I would have to come in and see a pain doc.  He also said, he didn't want to dump me in the street and he truly thought his associate could deal with my situation just fine.  I do trust him... Anyway, he has two young children and wife wanted to move closer to home where she could get a job easier.. That is true - no jobs in town..

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited August 2013

Well, I'm doing the happy dance too! Went to see MO today, said my tumor markers were coming down!!!!!

Yea Flowers!!

Everybody else, feel better!

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited August 2013

I'm so happy to hear your news, Flowers.  Those 3 words are some of the loveliest in the English language, aren't they?

Spookiesmom, Yeah for your downturning markers!

Mary, Augmentin is good.  Hope it does the trick.

Did the chicken soup help everybody's tummy today?  I add a couple of pieces of fresh ginger when I make mine.

Gma, go to know your doc is taking care of you.  I understand them leaving,but....

The weekend is just a day away!!

Shells, In your pocket with kalua pig and haupia tomorrow.  

Beatmon, Glad to see you again.  

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Some good news here tonight, It's about time.

SeeGMA u have to delve some to get the answers u need, and I hope u'r on the right track going.

Spookie what ever markers down means, I'm thinking it's all good so good.

I hope everyone has a better night tonight.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited August 2013

Juliaanna  Umm - haupia. I haven't had that since I lived in Hawaii. Have described it to DH who made a yucky face. Do you make it?

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

Just got gs to sleep. He made it about 5 minutes "camping" and decided tv was better, so he is asleep in my bed. Dh is sleeping on the air matress and camping instead. Gs got in trouble at daycare today, and almost didnt get to come. I bitched and told dd not to punish him that way. He is always welcome at my house even when hes in trouble. Time is too short for that. Well off on my trip tomorrow and Saturday is my 55th birthday, ironic that Ill be spending it on an "antique" train.ha-ha...

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited August 2013

Mary - that we all become even older "antiques". Have a great time on your trip.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Maryawake--that is so cute--looking forward to the camp out then he was ready for bed in 5 mins. I love it. I agree with u no matter what kind of trouble it is always good to be with Grandma they feel comfy with u. I'm sure it was stupid trouble but that's on there time not yours, LOL Have fun

• juliaanna
    edited August 2013

luvmygoats, I made it once awhile ago.  Maybe it's time to do it again.  

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

Happy Birthday Dear Mary. 🎂

Congratulations Flowers.🎈

Hanging with you, Veggy - you are in my thoughts. 💛

Blondiee get your sweet okole (ass) back here and check in with us, you little FF. 👅

In my pocket for group interview tomorrow at 12 noon West Coast time, 3 pm East Coast time. Please behave. 🙏

Didn't sleep well last night - hope tonight is better. 💤

• juliaanna
    edited August 2013

Happy birthday, Mary. Hope your trip is fantastic.

Shells, everything is going to be fine. Sweet dreams

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Ah all seems a little better in hoolieville :)

Chevy I got my fairy candle. Please, if you can try this. I put another votive candle light inside it. It's a standard size votive, but it's pressed glass. It's not quite hobnail. It's cranberry , darker at the bottom till clearer at the top. When you put it inside the blue light, it turns the lower layers deep red at the bottom to amberina, to blue at the top. The added facets make the light produced worthy of tinkerbell----amazing. 

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Maryquitecontrary

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited August 2013

Marymaryquitecontrary how your candles glow

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013
    Morning gals!

Congratulations Flowers!  But don't forget to come back here once in awhile to see what we are up to!  I've been NED also, I think, for about two years now, but there is always something ELSE to keep me on my toes!   I keep posting, just because these women are "all my friends," and with my silly thoughts and meaningless things I say, maybe they can forget about what is going on with them, at least for a minute.  So don't just plain jump ship...  And good luck with your dreams! 

Go for a ride in that Mercedes-Benz Janis left you, and let your hair fly in the wind!  xoxoxoxo

Sass, I'm trying to picture what you are talking about... Do you mean something like this?

Morning Wren and Littlegoats!  Are you okay? 

Mary...  Thinking of "that" picture.... I just bought the last in the series of 50 Shades of Gray...    It's "50 Shades of Freed".... Just started it.  So have ANY of you miss goody 2-shoes read these books?  I CAN'T be the only one, can I?  I mentioned this once before, and there was this dead-silence!  What do you gals read?  Mary Poppins?

Grammie, glad things aren't as bad as you thought they would be!

Hey miss quiet Phyllisandwichperson!  What kind did you get?  I LOVE a hot Pastrami!  Or Reuben, or egg-salad, or turkey with avocado!

Did I mention yours? 

Good to see you again Beatmon... 

Cammi, I WAS in Mary's pocket, but it was YOU making all the rowdiness!    How IS Pickles?  I mean Phyllo?

Yes!  Yay Spookie!  Tumor markers down!  Best news ever!  One step at a time.  It HAS to be all the treatments that you gals go through.

Hi Juliaanna.... and Littlegoats,(again)  WHAT is "haupia"...  And a Kalua Pig?   

Mary.... I STILL just hate to hear when Grandsons are in "trouble"... DANG!  I guess we always will!  But when they were little, DD KNEW better than to tell me something went "wrong."   To us Grandma's, it didn't matter...  Just send them to me...  I would protect them.... It was like when the goin' gets tough, send them to Grandma's house.   I was worse with them than with my Daughter's!   And that "bond" is never gone!   They are both over 25,  and I still feel the same.

Good Luck with interview little Shells!   Guess YOU told Blondie, Ha! 

And yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARY!  HER HIGHNESS!   Oh wow did I see a picture of a birthday cake for YOU!  But I think I would be reprimanded for posting it...  It was this guy sitting on top of this cake, with a candle, and YOWsers!    Oh well...  sorry gals.

Morning Sass...  I think I almost know what you are maybe talking about... or maybe I don't even have a clue!  It sounds beautiful... can you send a picture or a link? 

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Chevy I can't, wish I could. It's incredible if you get it figure out. Oh Chevey Gosling. What a HUNK!. Have you ever seen him in "Lars and Real Girl"? It's a very special movie made in 2007.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY, MANY MANY MORE TO COME :)

Flowers what Chevy said. ditto. Good luck with the house and job hunting.

Spookie great news Yay

Julia, you never said how the frosting came out?

Shells, know your nervous, but have fun with it :)

Cami, yes pain meds!

Phylligotomarketdaytomorrow?

Missed lots everyone chemoing and rading, have a better weekend. Huggs

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited August 2013

Woke up dry heaving. Haven't taken my pills because I can't eat. Sorry to be a downer.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

Oh can I take him with me?????Thank you for all my birthday wishes. Gs sang hb to me this morning, made me cry. Hes such a sweetie. You all have a good week-end. Flowers congrats. Shells my fingers and toes are getting tired of being crossed for you-good-luck.See you sunday or monday, not sure which....

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Veggy, sorry sweetie...Hugs:(

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Oh Chevy u've got the prize for the best BD picture, he doesn't even need a candle. haha Of course we didn't see below th waste. And I never read 50 shades of anything, but I probably lived at least 25. I wish I was into reading like I used to I have the time but not th feeling dor it.

Garage sale still going on, Joey was up at 4ayem so he would be ready--I sent him back to bed kid is goofy.

I was on the phone last night with my sister forever and my cousin, my sister and I were watching a show together--she's so weird.

Chevy I think I understood Sas cuz I always had a lot of candles, then I worried about the cat so I bought flameless candles--and now they make such pretty ones.My DD's still use both cuz holiday times we have them all over so with our furbabies it's safer to have the pretend ones, I think. I used to shop on QVC and HSN all the time so I would do all my holiday shopping, clothes, jewelry, purses, everything even some furniture--that's why I knew my UPS guy so much and I would start in July and be done by Oct. But my money isn't as good now so it's all different. That's how I got named brands of everything. I really liked Nolan Miller's jewelry. Oh well.

It's going to be nice for a few days mostly in the upper 70's and no rain so that to me is nice.

I hope everyone is feeling better, I told u take anything u need to feel better and lots of water, u can't have to much water, I don't think.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Cami Morning :) Actually, too much water can be done, It can kill in different ways, but rather not talk about it. Off to pick out wall tile--hopefully, may be I'll get the toilet off the pool deck soon!