STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

Okay Cammi.... heres what you said...."--that's why I knew my UPS guy so much and I would start in July and be done by Oct."  Quote, unquote.... DONE with what?   The UPS guy?  You've got to be kidding!  Well, maybe not.   Moving on.......

Thinking of you Veggy.... It's just got to get better....

Okay Sass.... I'll work on it..... Wink

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

Praying for all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MARY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

Boy Chevy u really pick apart everything I say--IMEANT I'd finish with him and my shopping at the same time of course. LOL U should know that by now

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited August 2013

((((((Veggy)))))

Happy Birthday Mary!!!!!!

Chevy. Have not read 50 shades of Gray. Thought I would but I just have not been reading like I used to. There used to never be a day that I did not at least read a little but I just can't seem to get back in to it. Yes it started the same time I was diagnosed with BC. Coincidence or not I don't know!!!!

Anyone needs me in their pocket I will be there...

Cindy AKA Squishey

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,342
    edited August 2013

Just stopping in to say (((( hugs )))) to everyone with pain, Dr. issues and problems...I've probably covered everyone here --- even myself.  I'm something of a stoic and so do the utmost to "ignore" which is a way to remove lots of power from whatever is bugging you.  It is still there, but for some reason I'm more open to ridding myself of it --- usually in a positive way....if I take the power out of it.

Hugs,

Lilli

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited August 2013

Calle onc and family doc.

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited August 2013

Veggy - so sorry you're feeling so bad. I hope you get some relief soon.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2013

Happy Birthday, Mary!!!

• gardengumby
    edited August 2013

Huge splendid hugs, Veggy.  Wishing the very very best for you.

• veggy
    edited August 2013

Love the pandas!

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,342
    edited August 2013

Happy Birthday Veggie......

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited August 2013

Veggly, good! Glad you called them. You should not have to be so sick. Hope they help you soon!

Happy birthday train Mary!

Good morning everyone! There was a great concert in the park across the street last night. My sis, her husband and some friends came by. It was a beautiful evening so we sat on the porch and visited. One of the women is a BC patient also. We're finishing chemo within a week of each other.

Chevy, miss sandwich guru, I had a Waltzkee sandwich, named for Walt Sehnert who used to own the bakery. It's a veggy sandwich with lettuce, seasoned tomatoes, sprouts, cucumbers, sauerkraut, Dorothy Lynch salad dressing and 3 slices of BACON. The bacon takes it out of the vegetarian category and puts it into the Walt category. He likes bacon on everything. However he did not like my bacon jam. Oh well.

Yesterday I was in the basement digging through my never unpacked craft supplies trying to find my rubber stamps and stamp pads. I found everything but what I was looking for. So now I have a big mess and still have to go to the evil store for supplies.

I hope everyone has a lovely day!

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited August 2013

Happy Birthday Mary and many Happy Returns for the year ahead!

Veggy, hope you feel better sweet cheeks...it stinks to feel lousy.

I want a Ryan Gosling BD present!

Now ladies (and Charles) will you please STFU so I can catch up? I was here day before yesterday and I had to read 6 or so pages just to catch up! Who has time for all of your shenanigans? I work full time...and keeping up with you would be like adding another full time job to my day! HA!

Love to all of you crazy beyotches. xoxoxoxo

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

Oh April it's just good to hear from u, u don't have to catch up---some of us (no names mentioned) ahem just talk and say nothing (chickens) so just let us know how u'r doing that's all.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited August 2013

Miss Mary

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

You are never a downer Veggy dear. We care for you and really appreciate when you check in even when times are tough.

I'm off for my interview in a few minutes!!!  I think this might be the one, will check in with y'all later.

Mary, please save me some cake.

Love,

Michelle

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited August 2013

Happy birthday Mary!!!

Veggy, Hugs. Can't they give you something in a suppository so you don't have to get it down or keep it down? I think they had something like that when my kids were little (50 yrs ago haha).

• veggy
    edited August 2013

It's not my birthday.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

Veggy, if they haven't called yet ask them if you can use Ginger. I gave it To phillywhensonauseaous AND ALL KINDS OF OTHERS since 1987(long story). She modified to her tea recipe b/c the stronger recipe was too strong tasting for her. Recipe 1tsp in 6-8 oz of water , . Warm to preferred temperature.  

Can be fresh grated or straight out of the spice jar/bottle/can.

The beauty of ginger is you can modify to your taste and response. For a quick fix the stronger recipe works well. But when you use for the first time, I'd suggest a mouthful to see how it goes down. While ginger is excellent for nausea and arthritis. Used for centuries. It's not to everyones taste :) Sorry should have commented earlier :( BAD sassy. 3:45 Pm just got home sorry

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "holy crap....what a ride" SAS

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited August 2013

Veggy - hugs from here. Hope your doc has some more solutions. To add to what Sassy has said there is also a soft ginger candy I've seen at health food stores. I think kinda like a gummy candy a la orange slices. Have you tried lemon drops? Do you have the Zofran ODT or the regular tabs? I had good luck with pts with the ODT.

Sassy - I still have not tried Phyllo's ginger tea and I have a piece of fresh ginger in fridge. I think I'm off to do that. Her recipe posted on July 17th to refresh our memories.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Littlegoats shall we have some wine and CHAT? Ginger works in any form. The quick fix can do amazing things for dry heaving and vomiting. CAN'T BE USED THOUGH WITH COUMADIN.

• veggy
    edited August 2013

I'm keeping gingerale, orang juicce, and crackers down. I want to get my husband to stop at the store and get me some chicken soup. Homemade would be better. I feel better doing things rather than sitting around. Maybe I'm on the mend.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Veggy didn't your doc call?

• veggy
    edited August 2013

Doc called back this morning. Told me to stop the xeloda until I see the physician's assisant on Tuesday.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Veggy did you take xeloda today?

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Well veggy your off somewhere. If you didn't take your xeloda today , it's likely why you are starting to feel better. Good luck babe

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited August 2013

Veggy - glad you are feeling a little better. The mind does wonderful things distraction wise. Hope you found something worthy, interesting, mind stimulating, dare I say fun to keep you busy. I love you sister.

Sassy - OK I made ginger syrup. I can't pound on my cabinet top but I did squeeze thru a lemon squeezer one of those torture looking things. Simmered for 20 minutes. Spicy. Have green tea brewing and will add some ginger syrup. Also got meatloaf in oven baking for dinner.

Might have some wine later.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited August 2013

Headed to the shore........have a good weekend....

• veggy
    edited August 2013

No xeloda today. Nothing until Tuesday when I see the physicians assistant. I don't want this anymore.

• gardengumby
    edited August 2013

sas - I used ginger the entire time I was on coumadin.  My INR was stable.