STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

Teka hahahaha

Well a garden has the same flowers maybe different colors--boy u guys are picky. I don't have a green thumb--need I say more, cuz it won't get printed.

Wait u'r DH was in ER and he's driving now??? WTF is going on, he must have really busted himself up--oh I hope it feels better soon.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Patology report wasn't ready. Sent to a different lab in the same system, but they have much more work coming into their lab. So, didn't waste the trip WENT SHOPPING. Got lots of stuff.

I'm good for one trip a year clothes shopping. Did it!. Lots of neat interchangeable things. 15 clothes things and two bras. Foobs don't fit in bras the way boobs do. Happy to find two reasonable bras. 

ENT doc will likely have thryoid us scan reread. Reading doc didn't do an apples to apples comparison. It reads like apples to onions.  My usual request docs weren't there. DS getting into malpractice law. Sending it to him as a lesson on how reading docs can mess with information.

Fun day from a shopping point of view :)

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Cami, LoVEeeeeeee the tights. Do you think his thing is real or enhanced????????? So is this a new style trend? Almost looks like girls snuggies. DS would flip if I got him some for Xmas.

Shells--handsome ehh? So your not pissed at him? Hated it when casts were too tight, but nice to have a nurse on board to get it fixed pronto. Your response to me on the itchy, wasn't me, mine was pigment change.

Chevy, Clooney, we can dream getting lost in his eyes. They are so happy and dark hmmmmmmmm! So, glad you taught Cami how to post pics, she's finding some that step right up :)

Spookie, first time in 21 years I have a nice lawn(no sprinklers)--SLUG-A-BUG. I pay through the nose, but they take care of EVERYTHING inside and out. 90$ a month. I figuire by the time I buy the wrong chemicals for everything inside and out, and have delusions about applying them, it's worth it. PLus, if I see a bug they are a phone call away :). Like the two black widow egg sacs and momma on the deck, my SLUG-A-BUG GUY was there in < 24hrs LOL. They should pay me for the advertising I give them.

Mary, LOL LOL, he didn't think he'd get caught. Reminds me of a pool party in the 70's. There's a chemical called methylene blue used in the OR. Someone stole some and put it in the punch.  It's filtered by the kidneys unchanged. Ladidada  Pool party, blue cloud. Two people were very embarrassed LOL's

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

Spiking the punch is naughtier than peeing in the pool. 

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Yep-the only cupcakes that are left are the blue ones-ha ha

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Shellshine I agree on spiking the punch, but I got there as it was happening in the pool. I asked what was going on. At the time it was mortifying. SOOOOOOOOmortifying for the two gals. The blue cloud kept following them. I'm not sure they knew why? Didn't know them and don't remember anything other than what I related.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited September 2013

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,327
    edited September 2013

Just thought I'd let you know:

Lilli

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

HR called me - formal offer was made today. Must do a urine drug screen within 24 hours of accepting position -   so urine test tomorrow. I'm kinda glad, have worked several times with drug abusing nurses in my career, don't want to encounter them in hospice, and thank goodness I haven't taken a xanax in over a week.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Good for you Shell! Well girls Im off to the beach this morning. You guys have a great couple days. Love yaxoxox

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Marybeachhead what a wonderful way to just lay back and relax. It's still so hot, so enjoy u'rself.

Shell Her's a toast for good pee, which I know it will be--this all sounds oerfect for you.

Oh Sas u'r name fits u perfectly, I know it's not Sas but u've got that spunk--I so admire.

Chevy's not up yet? I'm late today.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013

No, I was awake funny-face!  YOU were the one just lolly-gaggin around...  Wink  It's really cool here this morning.... only 57!  Such a bad thunderstorn last night, with HAIL!  Lacee was so afraid, and I tried to just calm her down. 

Everything really wet.... We sure need it.  Taking DH to see about his teeth this morning....  Just hope they can fix that spot that hurts, without digging into his gum to get that piece of tooth... I wish it was ME that had it, because I think I would raise a little hell, and be a little more assertive!   

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

I so feel this way today and yesterday - 

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,327
    edited September 2013

Wishing you all a good day and just adding a big second to what everyone just above me said...

Hot as a firecracer on the 4th. of July here....yuck, is the best word I can think....well, there are a few others but they are strictly quite impolite and not the sort of thing someone trying to pass for a lady should say....and I am trying to pass. 

Lilli

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Oh sorry GMA is a crazy feeling. I'm sorry.

Chevy if there is a piece of tooth there, it's got to be removed from the bone. maybe it's totally something else I hope. Let us know. Or u could use a frying pan and just slam it right out--u'r choice.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

well, THAT made me laugh!  Geesh!   I know.... I think it is a much larger piece this time.... because it is poking out...like a lump.  His teeth were all broken off in the back even before he went to the dentist.  So it's no wonder. 

I feel like hell today....  I think I have a "bug."   Just running to the bathroom, cramps, and I feel beat!  I already took 2 spoonsfull of Pepto, and 2 ImodiumAD....  Should get better soon.  It started last night.... MUST be a bug.

Grammi, are you alright?  WTH?  What is YOURS?  Maybe we caught it from each other?  xoxoxo

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited September 2013

Everyday is a Gift from God:)

Wake every morning thanking God for one more day with my family and friends. Children bring so much joy. I feel God sent Austin to us to help Tim and I get through this.

Mary sending hugs.... Praying for you!!! I am just in tears... You are so amazing such a fighter!!! Cancer F sucks makes me so mad!!! The Docs will find something... For now enjoy the beach sit back relax. Let the healing sounds of the ocean bring you comfort. Loved the story of gs and the tooth fairy. Austin is teething something horrible. Up from 2-4 last night. So sad he just could not get comfortable. Just moaning... Ibuprofen is helping ;)

Sass and news of results yet?? Thinking about you often... it is unbearable waiting. Sending hugs your way... Thank goodness for your insight...and taking yourself to the dermatologist. Ugh didn't get to meet with my Oncologist the time before last saw his PA... I am not a fan... I asked about check up scans what is recommended? Her response was "studies have shown that CT/PET scans do not stop mets. Unless you have a new symptom insurance is not going to pay for it" I just about fell over!! Wanted to say STFU I am not waiting till I have a symptom at 34!!! Yearly scans are only appropriate in my book, WTF. I hope to find out if my cancer has spread when it is a small thing and can be treated before it becomes a bigger issue and there are poor outcomes.

Wren my moms nanny was so scared of thunder she would have my mom hide behind the sofa every time there was thunder. Lighting is such a force of nature no joke. I do not think I would pick up metal forks either.

Chevy did u get hail??? Was thinking about you. How's the fairy garden?? No rain for us we are staying with Tim's parents that live out by Parkmeadows mall... Couldn't believe the pictures on the news of wheat ridge...

ChickaD you did it!!! I am still doing my happy dance for you... Sorry I never responded to your PM...will send PM today during nap time. It has be crazy with the move, house staging, work, Austin teething and a minor cold....

Sending hugs hope everyone's SE's are manageable.... Keeping fighting F Cancer!!!

xoxo

Sweet Pea

• StaceyLeeH
    edited September 2013

Shells congratulations!!! I just had a good feeling about that one ;)

I know I said it before but you will be an angel to those families. But the true empathy and concern you show will be priceless.

Veggy thinking of you!!! Pls check in how are u doing? What's the plan?

Blondie any results from scan??

Sorry trying to remember everything is challenging....

xoxo

Sweet Pea

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

Chevy mine is just catching up from that week long 12 hour/day corporate meeting.  It really messed me up and then the yeast infection med also made me sick with a pain now in the lower abdomin..  I haven't walked since I got back its been 10 days and have no energy at all. Tush is better though. No itching.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Shells - You won't believe what we did in my 1st hospice job. Company owned (and still does) their own pharmacy with own contract pharmacist. We delivered all of our own stat meds. That was just 4 years ago and since then they've had to go to delivery personnel. Yes - because of in particular one drug abusing nurse. The last hospice I worked for used a large hospice only pharmacy that was actually great though expensive (!!!) for stats. Woe be it if you left a routine med unfilled and had to have it stated out. 'Course you can't predict all condition changes but if your pt was declining you'd best have a comfort kit in place. I did have one NH that did not allow kits without the express permission of DON. Oddly enough I don't think I had to have a drug screen for last job. That was my 1st job out of school (biology major/chem minor degree). I ran urine drug screens. BSN came years later.

Congrats on the job. I agree with your empathy you will be a valuable asset. Does that make you the admit nurse? I never had a "liason" nurse and was lucky to have an admit nurse. Usually did my own admits. I don't know about your hospice but keep Fridays open. It was a brutal day. At least you've just about passed the worst time of year. I think most hospices use the beginning of Sept (might be the end, memory poor) as fiscal year. The 2 I worked for did. It might be the end as I remember Septembers being horrible.

Maryofthebeach - Have a wonderful time. Dig toes in the sand. Eat. Enjoy. Pray that doc gets your new chemo in gear and it is cancer kick ass gooood. And easy for you.

Chevy - I saw that hail on the 10pm news last night. Quite a storm. Praying DH's dentist can bring him some comfort. Sorry you're not feeling well. Worry about DH's appt/DD's reaction?

Sassy - Any news on biopsy and US? BTW puny goat has totally recovered. I'm a great vet - LOL.

Sweet Pea - you have your hands full. Sorry can't remember what is happening with your house.

Veggy - Any news for you? Hope you are tolerating new cancer butt kicking Gemzar.

Gma - I would be exhausted from that trip too. Glad tushie is better. Love the boxer pic.

Actually a bit cooler here. About time. Only in mid 90s (better than 105 last week).

TTFN

• StaceyLeeH
    edited September 2013

GMAFoley any burning with urination?? Glad the itching cleared!!! What antibiotic are you taking?? Hope u feel better ;)

SweetPea

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited September 2013

Doing okay on Gezmar. A little tougher on the veins than the abraxane but so far so good.

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

StaceyLeeH - She gave me a one time dose of diflucan and then a cream to put on - Cream seems to burn when first put on. The only part that burns during urination is when it touches the rash. Not much anymore. 

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Hi gals.... those cramps I was getting in my lower abdomen are a litttle better!  But I am FREEZING!  I for sure think it is a bug, and nothing I have eaten, because I really haven't eaten much.

The Dentist ground some off of his lower partial, and had to deaden his upper jaw to get out more bone pieces!   But he is wearing his plate, and it doesn't hurt... so far!   Stopped and bought some of that goop... you know, that holds them in?  I've never had to wear it.... I know I'm very lucky.

Then he said to wait awhile and come back in for a relining!  I had thought about that also.... so glad he will do it.  

We came home and I slept for 1/2 hour....  I feel better.

Thinking of you Veggy!

Littlegoats and SweetPea........Yes it hailed here also....  We live in "West Highlands" which is about 8 blocks from Wheatridge.... Like a little further than Lakeside  Amusement park.  And just 2 blocks from where Elitch's Amusement park was.... but has since been redeveloped, and so many YOUNGER people moving in!   They are paying cash for new 1/2 doubles!  LIke from $600, to $800 thousand for each side! 

We didn't get near the hail that they did out in Lakewood, etc.!  

Grammie, yes when you wear yourself to a frazzle, everything goes haywire!  Glad you are getting better.  Gonna go take another nap...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Chevy - All things are made better with a nap - well at least it can't hurt. Sounds like you have a bug for sure. Hoping you feel much better tomorrow.

Where the heck is Cami? She's being unusually silent today.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited September 2013

Chevy - did you get the bug from your  computer?  You know how notorious they are for getting viruses!  Wink Wink

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited September 2013

Did someone say big girls panties needed.

They are travelling with me for anyone who needs them.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Hi everyone--Veggy I hope u'r getting c's ass kicked but good Rotten crap.

Sweat Pea I forgot u were moving or u did move?---what a horrible horrible job til it's all over and done. My mind is all screwed up today (shut up Chevy)

Chevy I'm glad u'r DH got that done what a difference. And if u had the chills then some infection is going on-Just remember just a spoonful of vodka makes the valium go down, then take the rest.U don't feel well today so I will be kinder to you, a little anyway---have some chicken soup and stay in bed and U can take more Immodium than what's on the instructions if u need to so just do it.

Mary's got her toes in the sand now.

And where is Phylo??? She better be all right.

Luv u saved another furbaby good I always like to hear that. They are much cuter than I thought.

Sweet Pea God did send u Austin and u will only get better and better because of him.

Gma that week knocked u out is right, it's funny what knocks us out now was just another thing to do before.

Sas anything???

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

OMG I bumped into chabba and Alyson WITH MY PANTIES who gave them to you?

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited September 2013

Ally......now they are some big panties.......lol