Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited September 2013

Veggy and the big girl panties.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

Teka u have panty parties? Are they like raids, or just sitting around sharing panty stories. Never been to one.Wink

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Well a photo of Clooney would have to go with any party. Oh October ick, all the pink and reminders.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited September 2013

I didn't recognize myself.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

I LOVED the picture of Veggy cause I'm part of the

VEGGY FAN CLUB

• shellshine
    edited September 2013

Today:

Urine Drug Test - Check

Traffic Abstract - Check

Unemployment Office - Check

Study for FNP Certification Exam - Check

Commissary Shopping - Check

Nap - next in line

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited September 2013

Wow! Those are some big panties!!!!!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited September 2013

Big problems need big panties.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Shell the las one on the list is the one I can go for. Oh and urine test.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013

• shellshine
    edited September 2013

Chevy - WTH are you doing up already - I haven't even gone to sleep, yet!!

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Littlegoats!  I love reading what you were talking about with your job!  I can't pretend I understand all of it, but reading what you did, was amazing!   Such talented girls we have here!  So many in the medical/nursing business, one way or another!

Didn't mention DH appointment to either Daughter...Ha!  I don't think I have to.  We'll get this straightened out ourselves without Daughterly intervention I think. 

My fears are that the oldest one will jump on a plane, come here, grab her Dad by the hand, and with whip in hand, take him back to Dentist, and say, "Okay, damnit, FIX him!" 

Yesterday he took out two more pieces of bone/tooth? and it was really sore after the Novocain wore off.   (I think I said this already?)

Chabba, funny you should say that, because I DID get this stupid email from my "Grand-son"...and I just KNEW after I opened it, it was a Trojan, but I didn't click on the link....  I know, it happens to all of us.

Love to see those pictures Alyson, and with VEGGY! 

Teka.... Yes October!  But you know, every Mammogram I had was in October, and the one almost 4 years ago is when they found my BC!   I LOVE pink, because I grew up with that...Ha!   Everything my Mom had was PINK!  After she passed away, my DD's gave me a pink rose-bush, so I at least had something here with me, of "her."   

But I don't do walks anymore... I did once, and seeing all those women there on the grand-stand for the "ceremony" just really got to me... guess I'm just different. 

Well Shells, you sound ready!  Good luck little one!  HI SHELLS!  I see you posted after the picture!  Ha!  xoxoxo

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

I know this is really off the topic, but it is part of my emotion right now.. In one week my favorite bonding time with my grandchildren will be closing down and I will miss my toons.  The picture below are 2 toons my DH and I played together a few times.  We made them to make other adults laugh because they would get the names above their heads.  We loved helping the kids and teens that played the game. We also left imprints on some of these teens and hopefully, made them better in life.. I will miss the game and need prayers that I can find some other way to help kids and teens..

I loved playing you Grammie Biscuit and Grandpa Gravy.  

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

Yes it is.  

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Shell u need to sleep.......

Chevy I knew they'd have to go in the bone that whne it really hurts cuz there are still some nerves in there. And u are so right there are so many of us that are intelligent and all knowing, but not all of us--no name mentioned.

GMA u are going to be lost for a while we know that, and that pic is so adorable what imagination u have and everything will always be in their hearts and mind about u 2.They are yours for life.

Teka it is a sad day in our history, very sad. 

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited September 2013

Fun gifts today from my cousins...a breast cancer turtle music box!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Shells the xanax is a benzo shows up in the urine for as long as 44 days. No problem legally prescribed. They will wanted to call the pharmacy and check that you have a prescription on file.

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Took a bed and melt down day yesterday. Back up and accomplished some things today. Hope evertyhing is going better for everyone. :)

Cami I definitely like my initials now, Maiden name initials were SAD, SAS much better :)

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Chevy - we keep one old laptop that has very little on it. DH will open emails that I think I might want to read but are suspicious of on it. He says it would take very little to wipe it clean and start over. My system at present seems pretty good but does send lots of things to spam that aren't and randomly. DH - Oweeee. Hope you're stocked up on soft things to eat but hopefully his plate will fit better.

I get strange calls from I think Jamaica. I don't answer out of my area area codes until caller ID lists them. And of course they never leave a message.

Sassy - that's what I thought too about RX drugs. Maybe Shells just wants it kept private. I can certainly understand that.

Sorry for the meltdown day yesterday.

Chickie - Love that your cousins think about you. Go girl!!!

Gma - hopefully you will find a game that can satisfy your and grandchilren's need without replacing in your hearts the fun times you've had. I remember when DD went off to college and we used to message each other on computer. So old fashioned but it was fun. I was a very late adopter of texting.

Allyson, FC, Veggy - That be some big panties. Hope their use is helping esp. you Veggy.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited September 2013

luv - that's a good plan for suspicious emails - unfortunately, most of the REALLY bad stuff doesn't come from email anymore, it comes from browsing to an infected site.  It's really important to keep good malware detection on your pc, run it often, and keep it up to date.  If you can scan your pc with more than one malware detection program that's even better - not to mention keeping any software as current as possible.  Maybe I'm preaching to the choir - hope so.  :)  I just ran through my clean-up programs last night, so am thinking about it.... 

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Gumby what is your avatar? it's so pretty?

LMV Not sure what you meant about private? Shells mentioned the xanax. A drug screen a week out is going to pick it up. I didn't want her to get wigged out not knowing the process.

IN general drug screens are looking for iilegal or non prescribed stuff. As long as someone identifies that they have a prescription should it be detected, their fine. Say if it were my urine.  A drug screen doc will call and say we have detected Ativan( same family as xanax). The drug screen company is separate from the hiring company. They will ask "Do you have a prescription for this". He then takes the name of the pharmacy. They locate the number. They call the pharmacy. Check with the pharmacist. Somewhere in there The person has to give consent for the drug screen doc to talk to the pharmacist. They then pass it as legal. Call the hiring company and tells them it's a pass. The drug testing company doesn't identify the drug to the hiring company b/c it is legally prescribed drug. Final paperwork is sent identifying that the person passed the drug screen. No mentioned of the ativan or xanax. Again b/c they are legally prescribed.

It's all on the net.

Yes, you are a good mamma goat :) Can you ask your Vet if that remedy was ever used on humans? If yes what are the proportions?

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited September 2013

Thanks, sas.  It's just a digitized flower picture I found on the 'net and liked.  Smile

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Oh DH has it down pretty good. It runs automatic scans and I'm usually the one that's on the PC so I see it. I try not to go to sites that don't look legit and system warns me that site is suspicious if I do stray.

No Sassy - not the private part but maybe private from her employer. But good point that screen will pick it up so have her ducks in a row about it with pharmacy # handy. I had never thought that it was all "behind the scene". I assumed hiring co. knew about the found drug. Co-worker took Vicoprofen for migraines but was never mentioned on drug screen and that one screen I do remember taking. She couldn't understand why and I'm pretty sure they never asked for her pharmacy. Gosh and I didn't realize it took that long to clear. I thought most were gone in 48 hours or so. I've never had benzos just my hydrocodone that BS will prob. not refill.

Not sure about goat remedy. Baking soda and something to make it taste not so nasty. I used about 2 TBS bs and enough warm water, molasses and applesauce to dissolve it. But I had to keep shaking syringe as bs would deposit on side so I sure didn't get it all dissolved. Sounds like old grampa remedy doesn't it. Oh, that and she gave her a B vitamin shot. Shouda seen DH's face when goat peed flourescent green later. I was like good, she has absorbed it.

I bet the rest of the thread is just fascinated with this. But could be chickens, right Cami?

I think we need someone to post a good STFU moment to make us legit.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited September 2013

SAS.....sorry about your melt down....I think we all have them from tit me to time.....ooops meant TIME TO TIME!

I didn't take to bed yesterday, but sold my guest room BED and night stands....major down sizing around this place.

Di

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited September 2013

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/34/topic/810757?page=1#idx_5 thats where you will find Big Girls Panties on Tour. I am slowly putting up trip photos.

Teka,I always used to say to students that they knew I grew up in the Dark Ages so didn't really know anything at all.

A very warm day here.

Big hugs to all.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited September 2013

Good morning, hoolipals!  Wait, it's after 2 p.m.  Oh well.  I had a podiatrist appt on Monday for all of my stupid chemotoenails.  I was zonked out by the time I got home.  It's an hour drive each way.

Yesterday I had labs and met with my MO here.  Labs were almost PERFECT!!  Just like me!Wink She increased the gabapentin for my stupid neuropathy.  Both she and the podiatrist told me that the hand-foot syndrome should only last another month.  Hallelujah!

I read back a few pages and laughed a lot, but I can't remember what I laughed at.  Sorry about that!  I do know that our little cammiflower was one of the funniest!

Today I've been working on getting my shite together for my trip to Houston for rads.  I'll be gone for 2 to 2 1/2 months.  I hate that I'll miss Halloween here at home.

Yesterday was my last official day of work.  Today I decided to go have lunch with all of the other retired people here, including my sis.  Now I have to go call the tree service to see when they are coming to remove stump on the north side.

I hope everyone has a lovely day!

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Talk about old Littlegoats,  my mom talked about taling molasses and cod liver oil in the spring and fall. She hated it. They lived on a farm with well water. Had something to do with parasites. It's probabley on the net.

Google --drug screen routine, and How long do drugs last in the body. Surprising.

Phillymissyoumylastbraincellistiredofftophysicaltherapyinmynewhappyclothesilooklikeabooper;0

GOT THE PACKAGE YAY, ALL IN ONE PIECE EACH :)

• shellshine
    edited September 2013

Sas - I'm fareeking out, what about clonazepam, about 10 weeks out for which I do NOT hav an rx?

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

AND in the snow, Teka!  Wink One time when my girls were little, one asked me "Did they have cars when you were little?"   Yep honey, and we had an ice box,  and ice delivered by the "ice man!"   We had  an ash pit, and  and a phone that usually had another "party-line" and we had to wait until they were done!  We also had a guy that came by with his horse and buggy, and sold vegetables.   We didn't get a TV until I was about 10!   And THAT was a miracle!

And yes, we had to take cod-liver-oil  !!!  and My Grandma put Turpentine on EVERYthing when we got bit, or a cut~

Ah Geez Sass.... answer Shells fast!  Don't want her worrying! 

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited September 2013

Phyllis: aren't you going to do a show of your work also while U are in Houston or were u just kidding. Also, the Scar project is going to be in Houston in October. Do they not have

Radiology in Nebraska that can do what you need? Does Alyson need to send you the panties she s traveling with? You won't need to take a blanket! BE