STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

OK Sas that's fine--we both watch to much TV---I always think of my brother--cuz he'll call me crazy and he has his name all over--but I know they haven't put it together--He was a justice on the appelate court and appointed Attorney General of the state in an open itermin between attorneys. So my name is the same so as long as names aren't mentioned I can always pick this up when it needs to be and I'll wait til and if they review my case. hahaha. U know at the beginning they took 500.00 out a month and I wrote the comtroller 2x a week for like 6 months, that's when I was loosing everything well I finally got it down to 200. but I was so behind and sick I really didn't give a chit then, I couldn't catch up. Oh drama and I don't even have to leave my home. LOL

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Cami did you see where you helped me? I've been putting it off taking the hartford to task re insurance settlement. Thanks I needed that :)sassy

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

Look what came to visit me this morning!!! Made me smile - Oh he is a white tail.. no hunting allowed!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Gma - I never see bucks and I think does are all off to cooler creek bottoms. Beautiful. I have a bounty of "June" bugs and praying mantis.

Sassy - I quit job but might as well call retired. I only worked 5 years after I went back to work so only have money in IRAs that's all in one place at bank. Yes, they paid me all vacation time but no pension only IRA. I would not have gone back to work at all but DH laid off in 2005 just as DD started college.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Oh GMA that is so cute looking right at you. That would make me smile too.

Luv I think they are called Sept. bugs, whatever they're called their all icky. I think it's harder for a man to get work now than it is for a woman, at least around here. If u'r in construction of any kind forget it and for every one job there's like 200 men applying and now it's all done over the computer and my DD2 is on the computer every single day for her husband. There might as well be a train coming thru the house, cuz every day is a train wreck and yet, Thank God they never argue.

Oh Sas I'm so glad I inspired you and I never knew it. Where's Chevy??? she afraid her name will be followed now hahaha

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited September 2013

Bladder infection? Been peeing sulphur like smell. Now just lots of pressure. Drinking lots of fluid but not enough? Or is it the chemo? Going for a urine test.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited September 2013

OMG, you guys have me laughing so hard!

cammi!  I LOVE YOU!  You got their attention!  Woohoo!!  Sometimes even negative attention is worth the effort.  You have said before that you were writing to them.  You're amazing! Everytime I think about you losing your house over that dispute, while being treated for BC, it breaks my heart and pisses me off at the same time.  Dirty bastids.  Then after reading your latest posts, I die laughing thinking of what my son might say if he got a call like your daughter did.  bahahahahhahahaha. 

Sassyplants!   YOU GO!  I love it when you take up a cause!  Good job.  Your love for our cammi came through like a beacon.  Plus I'm glad you got going on the insurance thing.

chevy - Frank and Earnest!  Perfect.  I love how you write.

Beatmon, Yes, I will still be there and would love to meet you and see the project also.  Can we lift up our shirts and say "Me Too!"? I will PM you my cell number.

LittleGoats, Wish you could come too!  But I completely understand about watching pennies.

veggies - so sorry about your stinky pee.  Hope it's not an infection.

I love all of you

• luvmygoats
    edited September 2013

Veggy - hugs from here. Will you know b4 the weekend? Keeping fingers crossed for definitive answer.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Chemo does do some strange things to the urine, but it's always good to check it out--they know in a matter of minutes and they might send it out for a culture---which takes longer. But they will tell u right away about an infection. So just do it Veggy.

• luvmygoats
    edited September 2013

Phyllo - are you driving or flying to Houston? If driving maybe we could meet up even if for a bit. If not this trip maybe on your return after rads.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Luv that's a wonderful idea I hape that can be done for u both.

• phgraham
    edited September 2013

littlegoats, I'm flying down on Wednesday afternoon. Frown

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Phyloplane, they allow u to fly now, I mean all the precautions now.

• phgraham
    edited September 2013

cammi - I got special documents from my parole officer.  I can't wait to see what security will look like!  LOL

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited September 2013

Phyllowandingmybreast: get ready, for some reason despite the fact I have no breast, no false breast, they always flunk me and pat me down when I fly. Get ready! I don't even care anymore.....

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,303
    edited September 2013

Just stopping in to say hi.......I'm so many pages behind again Sigh !!!!!!!!

Lilli

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013

WTH?????  Cammi, you were SERIOUS????  I didn't know whether to believe you or not!    Sass, just CALL that way word girl!  She doesn't know what end she is sitting on!  Good Lord she is in a Pickle!  I mean She is in a CF!!!!   Oh don't get ME started on writing a letter!  My Daughter reprimanded me on writing to United Airlines once, when they charged us like $89 apiece for "special treatment" which was a joke!  She said if I want to be taken serious, to "start all over." 

And do not swear, or tell them they are all idiots!  They frown on that. And do not tell them "or else".   So she helped me muddle through my mad, and write a decent email to them.  They DID answer back, and we DID get a refund.  

That "special treatment" was such a farce.... Like boarding earlier, like going through a special security line, blah-blah!  SURE, the "special security fast line" was meaning  AFTER all the flight crew, AFTER all the wheel-chairs, and people with children.... and after they quit talking about their "lunches and breaks" and AFTER day turned into night!  

It was an option on that "check yourself in" stand, and up came a little "blurp" that said you qualify for "special treatment" or whatever!  I thought, SURE, this traveling is hard enough, and then it said "For just $89 each, you will be boarding faster, security line faster, etc.!"  I clicked NO.... but it went through on my Credit Card anyway..........  But I fixed THAT ordeal!

Phyllo has her ankle monitor off!  Good Job Phyllo!  What?  Did you saw it off?  Are our sky's safe with you flying? 

Grammi.... LOVE your new guy!  So sweet!  You have beautiful creatures, and I just have wasps...

We are getting so much FLOODING around here!  I feel so bad for the little towns out East, which are "Water-locked" !!!  Can't get in or out, because the highway is washed out.... And many mountain towns!  It has POURED here for 3 days, but so far, we are just fine....  Even the little "ditch" (water-way) next door to us,  is not running....  It feeds off of Clear Creek, but they shut it off to not cause any MORE problems.

Also Jamestown has been evacuated!  Man, if it isn't the fires, it is the flooding!  Such a disastrous year!

Love you gals....  xoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

I just thought this was cute!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited September 2013

I went, peed in a cup, now we wait.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

I'm sorry Veggy!  Just thinking of you, wishing we could help!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited September 2013

Beatmon, Of course they always search you. You're the spittin image of a male middle-eastern terrorist. I haven't flown since my mx. I've been patted down before, so maybe I just look suspicious. DH, however, has such an angelic face that he can take sandwiches thru in his pockets and they think nothing of it.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Veggy u shouldn't wait long really.

Chevy I was not kidding and I've always spoken nicely to them and never threatened even saying Thank you at the end--so I'm not worried about them thinking I'm dangerous, they just thimk I'm nuts--Well they're not the first ones to that's for sure, so I don't know why my DD got so upset--e veryone has always told her u'r mom's nuts. Just cuz it's now a political point of view, what's the big deal--I mean Weiner was running for office, I'm not. Oh these young un's just don't get me yet.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Oh we GET you Cammi, and we wouldn't have you any other way!   Yes that hot-pants Weiner!  Now THERE is a piece of work!  That'w what you call a Horn-dog....  And now HIS wife is what we call crazy! 

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Hi all, back from my little trip to the beach, had a really nice time, floated around in the pool, ate a bunch, went to Ripleys believe it or not museum, ate some more, nothing like 20 dollar hamburgers at tourist attractions right? Still dont know what kind of chemo Im starting, xeloda is out, insurance wont pay for it. Thinking something called vp-16. doesnt that name just make you feel all warm and cuddly. Alyson, Im ready for the big girl panties...Hi to everybody, I must admit I didnt read all that was posted while I was gone, there were about 100 posts. Glad to be home...

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Welcome home marytravelingpanties---We're here for u so tell us whatever is going on.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

Sound mind and bad spelling, hmmm, you're in good company here, Cammi, depends on the definition of "sound mind." Don't be mad at your daughter, she's just trying to protect you. You DO get a little farther with bureaucracies if you have sharp writing skills. I've got that gift, so next time you need to send a letter, write it out in a PM to me and I'll sharpen it up for you, PM it back and you can cut and paste it into letter format.  

Veggy - seems like we've all been peeing in cups lately. I hope all of our pee turns out OK 😳

Mary, just googled and found a chemo named Etoposide, also called VP-16. You sound really good. You're a Rock Star in my eyes. 😎

• phgraham
    edited September 2013

marywhat - I'm sending you a PM

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Or Cammi, send ME what you really mean to say, and I will straighten them ALL up....Ha!  I mean if you dare!

• luvmygoats
    edited September 2013

Veggy - surely they will spin the Ua down and tell if there are tons of WBCs. Hope they will at least let you know that much. Do you know if Gemzar causes any particular odor more so than any other chemo?

Mary - sounds like a good trip and like Shells said you sound good.

Phyllo - wish you were driving but I know flying is much easier for you distance wise.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited September 2013

Am ok, just had my 3rd week of chemo so looking forward to another week off....still have the oxygen they still know know why I can't breathe they took 60ccs out of my lung the other day, also have fluid around my heart....they are figuring things out, me I am hanging in there......thanks for caring.

Just checking in cann't read or catch up plz understand...