STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited September 2013

Panties are there there for yuo Philly, I am going to get some marker pnsw tomorrow and on one leg write the names of those who need the panties. So far everyone has signed one leg.

found this when looking for a new profile picture.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

Shell don't freak out---did u buy it on-line? First 10 weeks is a long time unless hey test u'r hair-But it is a drug u don't need a prescription for anyway--I mean u should--but it's not an illegal substance--Well Sas will know so just calm down. Or u'll hve to start taking them again.

Chevy our grandkids must think we are the oldest people in the world. Did I have my babies in the field or in the house, yes the rice fields and went right back to work--WTF?

Well now that my freedom of speech has been taken away from me , when I wake up during the night I have no one to write to--The Governor, his aides all those people but at least my DD is not mad at me anymore that they called her and told her about me maybe being mentally unbalanced cuz of (Chevy get this) I type like a kid and don't sound like an adult. My DD1 was upset with me for 2 days--she's all right now but I'm not allowed to write any more emails to any government official. I think I hit a nerve on a particular subject so I am considered mentally unbalanced by my State so I should write the President to get this straightened out but I'm being blocked hahaha I can't believe this, they r probably reading this now--I told u I was crazy, now it's official. They had to call her at work yet--Some people heard her saying My mom is not crazy---and then she tells me I told u to use spellcheck, I think she was madder at that cuz she's meticulous in her writing and thinks everyone should be. my sister too. Who's crazy now? I said Chevy has learned hiow to read my typing I'm sure they could too, Now I really sound crazy who the hell is Chevy, it's a car mom. OK OK

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Teka--Pinktober revolution is a good place to go to this time a year. I'm guessing it will get active again. Here's the link. It's my thread and it doesn't have any rules :)

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/102/topic/791442?page=39#idx_1161

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Shells, let me do a search. I don't believe they do that sophisticated a drug test. But I will see. I think it picks up general family drugs. Like benzo's. They then call and ask what you have taken. The fact that you took xanax a week ago works in your favor b/c you have a script for it.  I'll be back.

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Shells here's one answer---looks likeyou are in the clear

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Klonopin (Clonazepam) 0.5 mg elimination half- life of active metabolites is 18hrs-50 hrs. The approximate detection period for the metabolites of Klonopin by urine analysis depend on amount and frequency of use, metabolic rate, body mass, age, overall health, and urine pH.

In this type of situation, the (longer) detection periods of the metabolites of Klonopin in URINE can be anywhere from 24 hrs to 100 hrs. (So if you do not want to take a chance, keep yourself
    free from the klonopin for 100 hours!)

Here's another link

this one says 14-28 days.

Shells---your fine,  10 weeks is 70 days, the longest I've seen is 44 days. There was a specific reason I searched.  Xanax is fine , you have a script.
  • phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited September 2013

Beatmon - We have postponed the photo show. Decided that today. I didn't hear back from the guy that would do/have the installation at the college about the start date. And it was supposed to be this month. Anyway, I decided I'd worry about it when I get back.

The nearest radiation oncologist is an hour away from me here, but I don't like him. Plus, I have family to stay with in Houston. It just works out for me and I don't have to get arrested for taking a poke at the doctor!

No thanks on the big girl undies for my trip. Commando is the way to go! Plus it fits better with my paintball gun. (But I'll reach out to Alyson if I change my mind.)

We have rain tonight!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited September 2013

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited September 2013

Phyllo: I'm thinking of coming to Houston in October to see the scar project the weekend of oct 26. Will u still e in Houston then? With your paintball gun?

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Phyllo - well you'll get rain in Houston. They're talking about a possible tropical storm in the Yucatan with moisture coming up into Texas early next week. We can only hope. Here's to safe travel. Wished I lived closer there; I'm outside DFW metroplex.

I quit my job in November. We have to watch our pennies but hopefully it will work out. And hope the same for you.

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

littlegoats--retired? or quit? Remember to get all those hidden goodie dollars that are held back that so many employers conveniently forget to give you.. That 1st weeks pay, vacation pay. Hope you get a pension. I was at a place 14 years. Ten of those were in management. Pension a whopping 93.25$ Sure glad we planned for our own. My joke (irony) "Be a Nurse retire well?"

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013
    Oh man Cammi!  Send that Daughter of yours over to me, and I will smack the crap out of her!  But maybe she is a go-between for  you and WHAT THE HELL are you DOing writing the government?  

Wait... let me get this straight... You were BLOCKED???? Ha,ha!!!!  By Whom???  The President?   BAD girl!  You must not write them..... Even with spell-check, or WHATever!  Don't go sendin' those guys anymore email.   They have your number... Oh yes they DO!  They will come and get you, and set you down, and give you what-for!

Well THAT might be alright.  Some of those what-for's were pretty good!    I mean if I remember correctly.   Man, your post just cracked me up!  And I am NOT a car!  That kid needs a smack clear into next week.
  • sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Cami, Methinks the talking/writing police trampled all over your First Ammendement rights. Freedom of speech, does not say you have to spell well, or that they have to agree with you. This is something we should act on.

AND just how did they locate your daughter at work? AND just how did they determine you were crazy? THink about the laws broken there.

Your DD's should be up in arms that the government abridged their privacy. They should be spreading the word that BIG BROTHER is watching. BB knows where you live, where you work, who your children are. Knows there phones at their private domicile and place of employment. Big Brother had no hesitation to phone them at their employment and harass them like bill collectors or stalkers. They could get HR to block the calls. Tell them they are being stalked and threatened. Which they were by a government that denigrates it Citizens and makes medical diagnoses. (Ah , medical malpractice calling the DS)

You are not underguardianship? What right do they have to talk to DD. You are a citizen of sound mind and bad spelling. So, was Washington. WE are not all Jefferson's or Adames.

Give us some  email addresses and let us have a crack at them. Also, I would like to repost this on Pinktober Revolution. You should send it to AARP too. Set the Gray Hairs on them. When it comes out that neuropathy is part of the spelling problem, as a result of BC. They will look like lawbreakers and heartless fobs.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Sass!  Okay, seriously now....  You be Frank, and I'll be Earnest.  Wink  So glad you came to the rescue... You are better than roto-rooter!  At least that's what THEY say.... when they come to the "rescue."

Oh WAIT!  Cammi spelled meticulous  right!   NOW what?   Don't go a usin' spell check on us now!  We won't understand you!

Besides Cammi, you are NOT crazy!   We use the term demented...  We are "demented."  You and me.... and a few others of whom I won't mention. Wink

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Ah Geez Sass, you are just egging her on!  THAT was funny...."sound mind and bad spelling!" 

And Sass, you are making too much sense....  I'm just going to sit in the background, drink my coffee, and watch how this un-folds!

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Okay , I'll put on a pot of coffeeWink andYell sassy

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

I'll come have coffee with you!  Cammi is still probably asleep!  I can make scrambled eggs with cheese in a tortilla!

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Ah DS the lawyer calling. This is a reach "Intentional infliction of emotional distress upon the daughter and cami"" by contacting daughter. The result would be embarrassment and conflict by and between  the daughter and Cami. Slander is a considerstion, but is difficult to prove.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

OMG I never thought of Chemo or BC related stuff. No I'm not under any guardianship and my DD's know I've always been a little different, but I think they scared her not really like OMG but like they're worried I'm unbalaced, well I do name names of preferential treatment and I think that's what' got them and they screwed up with my payments then they told me I owe them 19,000.00 WTF I reported everything to them but they are blaming SS that did report, except I reported it and they said it takes so long for SS to actually OK dis. and bu the time the paperwork is done it could take forever, I was ok'd in 3 weeks, they made the mistake and screwed up my payment now they take 200.00 a month from my pension. And I've told them if I was a waitress and overcharged a customer I would go after him, I'd have to pay it or write it off as a loss. I did nothing wrong and . I know I could be wrong but they made the mistake not me and yet they are paying people who have been convicted of crimes against ILL a paycheck until they are sentenced at the end of the year--They've been convicted of stealing. So naming those names they got a hold of my DD and she got scared and they are ruthless in taking my money when I didn't steal it was their mistake--well that's how I see it. I've paid them over 11,000 back and I think about the same amount that those criminals get paid for 2 months-sorry but that's disgusting--I'm not even asking for all of it I want the IRS paid first, then I want the rest---They are acting like I made a fortune and even with the money I was making half of my salary so I lost my home and I was so so sick at the time I couldn't keep up with anything for thinking I really thought I was dying then so I lived in m own world. No excuse I know but that's about it. LOL Oh me oh my I've been writing for 1and 1/2 yrs but once I mention names now I'm mentally unstable BTW I was always polite and never, ever did anything threatening but I did remind them 2 of our govs were in jail, and a bunch of people skimmed money were convicted and no one had to pay back. Some just lost their jobs. WTF , I'm talking about a hanful of money when these people got loads of money hahahaha--See that's my whole story if it wasn't for all this other crime I probably wouldn't have pushed so hard. So I have to think carefully what I will do next. hahaha

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Cami dear email for your govenor:) Chevy coffe's on and cookies are plated.

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

okay do i send this to the govenor?

Reason for submission

Abridgement of First Amendment Right to Free Speech. Uttering a medical diagnosis which the person is not qualified to make.

Topic:

You or designated representative has contacted a member of my organization through her daughter. Your designate told the daughter that her mother must be crazy and that she couldn't spell.
    1. How was the daughters name and work number obtained?
    2. the Citizen involved is a mentally competent adult. How is it legal that a third party be called in her regard?
    3. the Citizen has neuropathy which is a handicap caused by chemotherapy. Typing takes great effort and is painful.
    4. This has caused great conflict and embarrassment to the Citizen as well as to the family.
    5. Respective of the above, you do not possess the legal degrees to call someone crazy because you don't like what or how they write.
    6. I hope as this goes viral, that you are inundated with emails from the Cancer community. Perhaps retraining your staff in the Bill of Rights would be a place to start. Also, in the laws of slander and the laws regarding medical licensing.

http://www2.illinois.gov/gov/Pages/ContacttheGovernor.aspx

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Chevy coffee's on, a little bitter, just add some water. Do I twitch my nose --erh fingers and send this away.

Morning chickie, up to getting in trouble. Just give me a keyboard and an inequity and off I go.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited September 2013

Miss Sassypants...I want your ENERGY...lol♥

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Well did it didn't want to loose the post.

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Ckickie baby, don't know about the energy. But they deserve another thorn in their email. They now have to deal with a civil rights issue, slander, and practicing medicine without a license. That should make them spit their coffee out.

Cami your post came up after I sent it. Seriously, doesn't matter what you said as long as you didn't threaten bodily harm. You have a right to say anything. How far do you want to take this. Can I repost the exchanges and URL to the email link to PINKTOBER  REVOLUTION? There's usually some hooligans like us there, that love a good debate.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Oh Sas I don't know if I;m ready to do this yet--I always have to think things thru and then decide--can we hold onto that and let me think about it--If it;s already sent I;m all right with that, but if not let's wait til I hear back from them, they are supposed to relook at my case and we can see what they come up with. OK. U'r so funny.

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Well, it's sent, but as you can see no names were mentioned. The receiving reader is going to say "WTF whose responsible for this. Did we miss a step. Did we really call someone crazy? Did we really call her daughter? Damage control, we need damage control? We need to put a spin on this before it gets out of hand." I watch to much TV LOL

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Cami--good you got my IRE up. I just called the Hartford and asked them to send the most recent communication re:trying to close out my bathroom flood claim to myself and my lawyer. I think they'll pick up pretty quick that my lawyer is at least related. Yay Cami, I have been avoiding this for months. 

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Chevy and Sweetpea - seeing pictures of the flooding in CO. I think from what I gather it is more north towards Boulder and Estes Park. Praying you are all safe. Saw the WeatherChannel map with more rains expected your way. No wonder Phyllo has been getting rain also up into Nebraska.

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Teka we are on so many radar's on STFU and BCO in general. Think about all the time spent writing on drugs