Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

OMG, took a day off and now I'm in for it, blood going in, coming out, THAT MAN AND THE CAMEL - OH MY - SEND HIM MY WAY.

We have a new Aussie, Sheilagirl, Blondiee stopped by with her new pulmonologist (YAY!!) and Cammi, Chevy and Phylette are at it again.

Chit, Mary, I want to hit someone when I think of them denying your chemo. F%$#ers.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited September 2013

Chevy, I told the firemen to go back to your house, but they said they needed to rest first...a LOT of rest.  I have no idea what they meant.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

Good Morning

Well Phyloinnocent--I think they meant going to Chevy u really need alot of rest cuz she talks about things that make u want to sleep. Not that I know for sure, but it seems reasonable .

ChickaDNewBlood-how are u feeling, growing any fangs yet or have a taste for anything different than usual.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

If this doesn't touch your soul...you don't have one!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013

AAAaaaaaaaaaaah!  That is so cute!  Cammi, you DO realize that is a bird, don't you?  And I know about your aversion to chickens, so that must be a "good morning" to me...Ha!  WHAT are you doing up so early?   And so I talk about "things?"  And that wears them out? 

Remember that joke I heard in grade-school...?  See a guy says.."Come sit on my lap, and we'll talk about the first thing that comes up."  Ha, ha!  So yes, we talked.....Wink 

Yes Shells, those gals couldn't get their blood stuff figured out!  Little Aussie STARTED it all!  She springs leaks just whenever!  And then miss Chickerlostitall had to go FIND some!   She lost hers SOMEwhere.

Chickers, do you feel almost normal by now?    You little brat you!  You are as bad as Cammi!  We are ALL going to get in more trouble.... especially Phyllidink with her ankle monitor. 

That one Fireman said he was going to put in a good word for you Phylly.... to possibly get it removed.... or else another one put on, so your legs would at least match!

Sorry Alyson about your Husband!  Is he doing better?

Blondie and Sass, hope you can stop by today?

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Ph Ph Chevy's up let's hope she doesn't read any more posts. This is the only one u shoulld be on now Chevy and the rest of the day. And yes I know that was a GM to u.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Uh?

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Okay, but what is a , Oh never mind.... GM is "good morning"!  Thank you little Tinker-toy!   Sheesh!  

I just put an ear candle in DH's ear... He gets a lot of wax too...  But I'm thankful that at least those candles can remove it all... otherwise I would NOT be able to hear a thing.    Going to the PC didn't do ANY good!   They didn't get anything out!  So I came home and used a couple MORE and got it out!

Just kind of made me mad...  Everyone told me to go THERE instead of the candles, but all that flushing didn't work.  And it hurts!  These hearing aids just make MY ears make more wax...  I think that is their way of rebelling...Ha! 

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Cammi, it's SASS!  She heard us!

• shellshine
    edited September 2013

Oh Lord, yer stickin candles in his ears, too? No wonder it's 2:45 am over here and I can't sleep.

Chevy and Cammi - that picture of you two little birdies is so cute.

Whatsamatter Sass - cat got your tongue? If so, it must be some cat.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

Well, I just blew it.... new primary visit yesterday. Still dizzy nauseous and overall not feeling good... BP up and she has decided to do a whole set of blood work feeling I might be dehydrated... I told her I was too weak to fight it I will let them use one of my hand at the lab.. not good is all I have to say - I finally said no when they got to the swollen upper arm... suspect dehydrated - took over 15 minutes to draw enough with tourniquet on..  I am so stupid sometimes... When you don't feel good and have noone to back you up.... it sucks... I don't know if I will ever learn to be strong.

The primary meeting was good overall.. I know she doesn't want to miss anything and handed me a tissue when I started crying about ToonTown closing (of all things to cry about huh - geesh)  Now I have "Depressive Disorder" on my list..  She was very thorough but wants to talk about BP meds and Cholesterol meds, which I said no to.. I just can't add anymore to my list of drugs... I see her again in Dec. unless the labs come back bad..

How do I take BP  at home when I can't use my arms because of the bilateral Lymphedema?

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

Teka, was thinking near ankle - but how do I do it on my own?  Could I use my automatic BP Machine? Anyone know?

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited September 2013

Can you call the BP machine cust service and ask? Or a nurse at ER or MO? Or maybe some of the nurses here know. Or the LE thread.

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,288
    edited September 2013

Someone probably put this in long ago.....but it caught my eye totay.

Lilli

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited September 2013

Hi kids....feeling much better today!  YAY

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,288
    edited September 2013

Great News.....hip-hip-hooray.

Lilli

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited September 2013

By the way....the Fire truck just left my house,........ and I heard them exclaim as they drove out of sight...................YOWZA AND YAHOO..........OH BOY....."WHAT A NIGHT"...........

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Ducky stil sizzling--good nite for the boys.

Gma The BP can be taken with either leg but I think u'r pulse point has to be below the gizmo. someone will come on and tell u exactly if u have a BP monitor at home. U can't very well stick u'r leg in the one at the pharmacy--which crossed my mind. And I've learned before I get any bloodwork done to drink a thing of water it let's the blood flow a little easier, I've drinken it whie they're taking blood and it flows out, well they probably gave u water but in case they don't. Did they take u'r b/p more than 2x? At least with a blood panel they will know just wht o give u for more energy. Tell us what the results are as soon as u know, which shoudn't take long. Are u drinking wter with electrolytes in there--that helps.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

OK what have I started with all these winged little guys, OMG another whole page of these things Chevy, it's all u'r fault if Sas hears us and gets up all crabby, it's cuz of u --never me. bwhahahaha.

ChickaD so glad u'r feeling better--whatever blood u have sure did the trick, hmmm maybe it's from a hooker--see what u feel like doing the next few days. Might be interesting. 

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Cammi, you're such a brat!  Wink

• shellshine
    edited September 2013

LMAO Ducks!

Glad yer feeling better Chickster!!

I cleared everything for employment - so it's a GO! They are going to call back and give me a start date!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY Shell

Don't pay any attention to Chevy--rmember I'm the sweet un

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Shells!  You GO girl!  We knew you could do it!

And yes, Cammi is sweet!  And so am I  Wink!

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Yay for you Shells!!!

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

OK Chevy since u brought God in--where he usually is. I'll be nice--u'r sweet too.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Prayers for my beautiful 24 year old daughter, she has a lump in her breast,mammo friday, scared to death...

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited September 2013

Prayers for your daughter, Mary