Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited September 2013

All the best wishes and positive thoughts I can produce are headed your way, Miss Phyllo.

Shells, Thanks for checking on Sas.  Love your furbaby.

Pleasant Monday to one and all.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

Oh chit poor Phylo--why are there so many complications the bastard cancer and

Sas u'r still having crap with u't hands and Chevy--I know I'm not right, but everything we're given breaks down our whole immune system and gpes after what our weakest points are nd then goes after anything else it can. It's like a living entity that has to continue to break us down one way or another. Chit

Mary in u'r pocket today but I'm bringing something to drink heavy stuff  so if u hear any noise it's Chevy anyway.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013
    So HOLY CANNOLI!!!  First thing I see is this picture about SOUP!!  That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!  I promptly sent it on to my Daughter's, who are spending their last day together in Orlando!  Little one will be coming back home today... 

But 4!   I just cracked up!  Ha, ha!  Soup for Sluts!  Now every time I make soup, I will laugh and think of you... such a BRAT!

And so wait!  Phylly is in the big-house!  Damn, this sounds serious!   She has a fever?  She probably didn't even KNOW it, dragging that cold ankle monitor around with her!   Let us know what they  think she HAS....  $%^@&^!!!  (those are swear words.)   You have to let us know, so we don't catch it from her!    Poor little Phylly!  %&@#$ !!

Shells!  I love miss Olivia!  She looks toooo happy!  Did you squeeze every living breath out of your DH yet?    You have to do it on the sly.  When no-one is looking....  better when even HE isn't looking.  (I'm probably just kidding.)

Cammi!  I think we got her pegged.... She must work for the CIA or someone....  she is working incognito, for someone or other...  She is sounding too much like us...  alREADY!   I will get NCIS in on this one. Keep your eyes and ears open...  YOU know who you are little 4!!!  Yes, you!   Did you serve time?  Somewhere?   This is serious folks.

Better watch what we say...... Oh not a CHANCE! 

Can't let this one slip through our fingers....  We know she's "spoiled"...

She even SAID it!    Must put her kids and DH through hell.....

So Di said we are all getting Kettle chips?  For you Mary?  Okay, I'll bring the Margarita's.  Heard Ducky and 4 are going to be the entertainment....  that means another 2 hours of hearing about the Pilot and who-ever.....

Oh Littlegoats will be there too.... with the goats?  Good Lord it will be crowded with me and those 6 chickens along with those goats.  But Gigi is bringing the chocolate...  So I have to bring the Cokes TOO?  Someone ELSE can bring those! 

Chabba.... yes!  When you enjoy something you have to do it!  (shut up Cammi).....  We used to always go up to some cabins in Grand-Lake in the Summer, but since we have gotten older, it just doesn't sound like so much fun anymore.....  We just found different things to do, that we enjoy just as much. 

And I used to love going to San Francisco, to be with my folks.... But I lost them....  so it just isn't the same now.  I went there with my Daughter's, and did all the old stuff we used to do, but it wasn't the same, and sometimes very sad....  So I guess I can see what you mean Ducky....  We have the memories.... but we can't get them back.

Okay.... guess I'll go make some soup..... for breakfast!  Ha, ha!

xoxoxoxoxo
  • Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

TACOS FOR TRAMPS!

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

OH Mary I'm in your pocket and also praying for Phylo!!!! I hate Cancer and its SEs!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH

Not good at editing pictures - Imagine cancer under that puppy!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Oh poor Phyllo. Who has talked to her? Is she by herself? This just sucks.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited September 2013

Philly......hope your just lurking.........you have us worried........

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited September 2013

In your pocket Miss MaryMary♥

Sending lots of love Miss PhylloDough...I hope you are in a real hospital and not the big house one♥

Tomorrow is my first Herceptin treatment without big chemo...wish me luck for NO side effects.

Also my RADS mapping got canceled for this week as RO is out...rescheduled for Nov. 9th since I am attending my CruiseOne National Conference next week and will be on Norwegian's new ship  Breakaway, out of New York to Bermuda. Yay!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Hi short note Thanks everyone, I kept up with reading, Just couldn't write. Felt so cared about. Lovely feeling. Thanks Shells for getting everyone updated

Phylly Is out of the hospital and made it to her appointments scheduled at MD Anderson. Sounds like she had great care at the hospital she was at.

:) In your pocket Mary

L&H's sassy

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited September 2013

Wow Chick!

That looks like a tuff time ahead.

Can't make the pocket party today DH has plans.

Phyllo feel better!

Happy Monday all

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited September 2013

Sas - good to see you.  The hands must be getting better??  hope!!!!

Chicky - you have a conference on a cruise ship?  How'd you manage that?  Did you bribe somebody?

Phyllo - get well.  Good to hear that you got some good care, but hospitals suck.  Stay out of 'em!!!  to many bad germs and well, I don't want to spread this around, but the people....  some of 'em are really really SICK-o's!!!

4 - haven't met you, but you seem like a good one.  Read your blog.  Laughing in the face of cancer.  That's what we like here - in the face of anything, really.  Even cops - well, maybe not cops.  They kinda frown on being laughed at, and then you might end up with an ankle bracelet.  I used to have an andle bracelet.  It had bells on it that jingled when I walked.  I loved to wear it and dance.  My first husband threw it away, I think. Frown Probably part of why he's an ex!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Phyllo - hope you are getting the best of care and family love. Sucks to be away from home and sick!!! But at least it's your "home" hospital and not in a strange place.

Chickie - bet you'll do find with just herceptin. Probably in and out of there quick as a wink. I wanna conference cruise - Wah, Wah.

Veggy - In your pocket for your Gemzar tx, too.

Chevy - love your house. All cottagy in the front and party time in the back.

Cami - scary. Your spelling was great this morning. Wassup?

Sassy - hope your hands are improving. Any hints to cause?

Shells - what's plans for this week pre-job? Did you say you could wear street clothes? I wore scrubs just because I could find them easier at resale shops and mix/match better. And wore my New Balance tennies. I cannot buy dressy shoes for the life of me. Thanks Femara. I assume you get gasoline reimbursement.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

To Much going on here, I saw immediately Chevy's grad. pic. and picked her out right away. And well Tacos for tramps that pretty much covers all of us, and then I wondered what's in the siuo for sluts. Hmmmm Interesting.

The pockets are full Mary, u'd better not trip, u'll kill all of us.

And Chevy usually the Herceptine alone is fast and not so bad. So I hope it's that way for you. And I'm so sorry u stuck going on that cruise with that beautiful boat and u'r not to crowded, Poor Chickiboomboom &*(&^%$^*

Phyolosicko wil u please stop this, just feel better, get u'r business done and come home. We miss you.

Sas oh Sas u'r hands must be horrific for u not to be able to type. I hope they get better very soon.

Chevy who are we watching as an infiltrator? I missed something--Is it 4--did u see that leather outfit she made hmm that was way to easy that she showed it so fast. So 4 are u with the government? and put here to check up on us. There are questionable people here we know that, Actually I'm on the top of the list pretty equal to Phyloanklebracelet.  How's that Chevy do u think she caught on.?

Ducky u'r going to be there next year so you'll enjoy another summer there. U have u'r personal pilot to keep u even younger so bring him along.

I think I caught up maybe I don't remember all that I read, u know if I forgot someone it's not personal cuz u are all wonderful nd keep my mind sharp--OMG that was the funniest thing I ever said sharp/mind in the same sentence for me. Oh please how could I ever say that.

Oh I took a shower for the pocket party. so I'll smell really good.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited September 2013

Chickie....you lucky gal....we usually cruise 2-3 cruises a year....we love the sea!  only cruised once this year to Alaska between surgeries.....have a great time.  (Am I the only one who loses weight on a cruise??? really and I don't know why!)

Mary.....my thoughts are with you today....got the bag of chips ready for your pocket party....yeah all the other stuff and a bag of chips....crunch crunch crunch!

image alt="" />

• gardengumby
    edited September 2013

Had a busy and frustrating weekend.

We got our flooring delivered - I love it - which is great, as I had no part in picking it out. Laughing  Since I'm stuck at work all day, and we had to get it, hubby ordered it.  It's really nice.  He's got great taste (especially in women Laughing).  We were going to get bamboo, but both of us were a little squeamish about flooring our entire house with something from China, after some of the horror stories of the last few years.  So we went with american hickory.  It's mostly light, but with some dark grains and knots.  Very interesting wood.

The frustrating parts:  First frustration was the guy who delivered the floor chipped the concrete in our garage.  He couldn't put it (the wood) flat for some reason. It was all caty-wampus so we had to move all of it and stack it so that it wouldn't bow.  Wood is heavy.  A lot of wood is REALLY heavy.  My shoulder still hurts today. 

The second frustration was that my debit card got scammed.  Got a call from my bank that someone in Florida was using it.  We're at the opposite end of the country...  twasn't us.  So now I've got to fill out the fraud forms and wait until we get our money back.  The good part is that the bank figured out really fast that there was a problem, so only 3 of the transactions they attempted were honored before the card was blocked. 

Third frustration is the townhouse we are living in is on the market, so we have strangers tromping through the house about every other day.  It sucks. 

oh yeah, fourth frustration.  The woman we had cleaning our house stole some of my clothes.  So I'm back to cleaning it myself. 

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Well GG u really started good and then u'r post went downhill... All the way in FL? Holy cow. That is one scary thing hppening to you. I'm glad they found it soon at least. Geeze.

But I'm glad u like u'r wood flooring that u'r DH picked out. Good thing he does have good tasteWink

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited September 2013

GG, is the flooring for your new house? I'm confused why you'd be ordering new floors for something that's for sale.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited September 2013

Hoppin in Mays pocket! Crowded in here best of luck

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

Man - it is tight in here, hope we're not disturbing you Mare.

"Can't make the pocket party today DH has plans" - what are his plans? Sounds intriguing SM!

Thanks for the Phyllo update Sassette.

WE LOVE YOU PHYLETTE

Zooming out to get my TB test read for work (wow - that was fun saying "work.") - I'll catch up with y'all later Chickster, Wren, GG, Quatre, Di, LMG, et al. Don't disrupt Mary too much.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

Ok ladies, according to my new Primary, all my labs came back "within normal limits"  ROFL..  I guess I have nothing to complain about or STFU about......  So the dizzy and nausea??? Hmmm. I asked her that.. Actually my exact words in my email was: So, I stick to the rest and bland diet??  I guess I will STFU now.. It must be my imagination... 

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

LMAOF--ya'll are so funny!!!!!!!!!

Chickie I HATE YOU----kidding of course. In a do over, I would make different life choices. Choices ---do what you do. Do what my neighbor does. She became a stewardess in her 40's. Her family travels like crazy since till now b/c of the free flier miles. Perhaps, be a conservator of a butterfly garden. SOOOOO, Feng Shui. Course the first time I tried to say Feng Shui, I said fang shuuey. Went to  BF garden in Key West(?). Huge place. All theses beautiful plants. All these beautiful butterflies. Classical music. Brooks running. OMG, a calming of the soul :)

Cami you're going to get so much ribbing about your post to Chickie except you said Chevy. But it was very fun figuiring it out.  Cami Thanks again for the BUMP on getting me exersizing(sic?) again. I've made some body parts unhappy, but other body parts are very happy. :)

Mary hope all went well with Gemzar today.

Chevy Loved all the Slut pics (4 thanks for starting the line). Reminds of DS's graduation from FSU. Your DGS's went there too. DS' was at the back row one the first side. He spent 4 years in school to walk across the stage for the diploma. He calls us as he sits down and says "Go get the dog". Amazing.

When we drove into Tallahassee the day before, he asked us to met him at the County Animal Pound. He'd announced that he found a dog. Then he told us he'd gone for 21 weeks in a row either to the Tallahassee pound or the SPCA locally. Once I heard that, this dog had to be special. She became Schatzi.

What was so wonderful to me. He worked for four years to get the diploma, yet his mind set that day was not to lose something special. Amazing :)

I now have contact dermatitis on the abdomen and foobs.  Started Sunday Morning. (&%^#@, but it's not itchy or paining. Prevented a trip to Tampa b/c I was concerned. Prescribed a Predinisone dose pak and topical ointment. SHIT%!!!!!  CAMI you are right when you say our immune systems suck.

But I'm happy at the moment-----

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

Dear Four,

Here is a list of "Four" translated  in the top spoken languages aside from English & French, so we have a good start on nicknames for you. Also, if I ever call you or anyone else  "FF" (Fartface), it is a term of sincere endearment. 

German:Vier

Spanish: Cuatro

Russian: Chety're

Hindu: Cha:r

Arabic: 'Arba'ah

Japanese: Shi

Mandarin: Sì

Indonesian: Empot.

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Shells -4 is going to beat out Phylysomanynames LOL      How was the lasering?

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited September 2013

Oh Shells, nothing like THAT! DH has finally made it into the 21st century, got himself an iPhone 5c Sat. I had to set it up, but something's buffalo even me, so we needed to go to ATT. Then the dealer screwed up my license plate for new car, DMV time, just the normal SNAFU.😏

• gardengumby
    edited September 2013

Wren, the flooring we just bought is for the house we just bought Smile

The townhouse that is on the market is the rental/lease that we are in since we sold our old house in March.  The lease is up Nov 30, but they put it on the market last week. 

We hope to be moved out of the townhouse and into the house by Nov 1 (my retirement date), go to Hawaii for a couple weeks, leaving Nov 3, come back and do the final cleanup of the townhouse, and then have the POD delivered and unpack it.  Rest for a couple of weeks, then purchase a new camper and take off for the southlands for a month or two.  Of course, all of that depends on the flooring getting installed within the coming 3+ weeks.  We'll see.  We already have the tickets to Hawaii, but may need to move 'em.  Hope not because it's an awful a waste of money.  (I shouldn't have been so sure that all would be done on schedule - it never is..... Frown)

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Missed my brothers B-day. His response "Fortunately, I didn't miss it" ROTHFALOL

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

GG we all want to go with u. Sounds wonderful.

Sas OK u found out what wrong, whew u'r hands must be better--U've got quite a mess on u'r hands nd u'r tumm

Why are we doing the number 4 in all the languages? For our new member 4--why cuz she's a matrix and we all admire her so much. Ohhh OK

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited September 2013

Another cool photo of the ship I'll be on next week...sailing out of New York

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,280
    edited September 2013

"COOL"

Lilli