Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

ChickieD, Babe. here's the link to the Insomnia thread. I started it several years ago when sleep was not a partner. When you go there just go YOO HOO anyone awake then submit. It puts your post into the active topics. People that are awake will show up. It goes in spurts. Depending on who's awake. Sometimes I'd go there and just talk to myself. It's a great place to meet the southlanders---Aussies and Aucklanders as it's their day time. ChrissyB and Alyson show up. You need to keep refreshing to catch new posts fast. The funniest thing was when the page turned, I'd be sitting waiting for a post back......not thinking to refresh and the page turned.

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/102/topic/767259?page=165#idx_4935

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,265
    edited October 2013

No, no, no.....all nodes are negative. But I'm always POSITIVE about how good it is to receive news/confirmation that your NODES are indeed negative and therefore clean of any cancer cells. If they need washed behind the ears....now that is a whole something else.

Yay for the helpers..........they are the good salt of the earth.

Lilli

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

My g you girls have been busy today.95 posts since last night? Didn't do chemo today, thought I had a kidney infection, went to mo and they ran tests, they all came back negative..maybe a kidney stone though. Decided to take the week off, no chemo till next Monday. I just feel like chit today, but don't want to change chemo days, so put it off for the week. Im so glad to hear about Philly, that's great news for her. Does she not have access to a computer? Imiss her.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Mary, she has a computer glitch. I'm no computer wizard so it went over the top of my head. But we talk everyday or every other day. Her adrenaline rush from the time they said they saw it, till bx, till path report.......wore her out.

Sorry your having problems, but glad you have a plan

Yes, 95 posts, amazing such a STFU team LOL. sassy

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013
    Chevy miss smarty pants the box I'm typing in has nothing at all. Lilli is right I'll just let it be til I feel more like it I think 4 knows she just like to aggrevate me with the chickens--My DD made chicken tonite--yep I passed on it. LOL
    I'm so glad about Philycheesesandwich tell her we miss her loads Sas I'm glad u talk to her--u'r great.
    Mary I don't blame u for wanting to keep the same day--u just get used to it and the people and the timing too. Glad u didn't have an infection.
  • sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

The secret is in the URL box. That's the web address. It's between the spyglass icon and the refresh icon. It looks like a broken box. Click on it and the toolbar over the "post reply" box will appear. It's magic.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited October 2013
    Sas, there are still other glitches out there. For me it seems to be that the new system is incompatible with my version of Windows. Seems that if I want to paragraph, get spell check or copy from some place other than another topic on BCO I need to get another platform to work from, be it laptop, tablet or smart phone.
  • shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

Did someone say "Shell check?"

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

Yeah, we wanted to know if you are behaving yourself in Oakland.

Gma, Hope you are finding rest for your soul and recovery for your body. Miss you.

Flowers, how are you? Did you find a job?

Mostlymom, Have you recovered from our NW ladies' lunch?

I heard from Dwill- said she would try to get back to posting.

Hey, Charles, how about a howdy from Wyoming? Are you doing okay?

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

My reunion was a whole lot of fun. Afterwards we went to hear a rhythm & blues band (my FAVORITE) and closed the place down at 2:00 am. Sigh .................... the highlight of my year.

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
    edited October 2013

oh - i'm so excited - i posted a pic!!!! i don't see any spell check or emoticons but am pleased with the pic.

my daughter, diane, & i had such a good time at the nw luncheon - can hardly wait to do it again.

i'm being an ostrich (miss spell check) lately - avoiding my medical bills only because we're running out of $. where are all these wonderful cancer agencies when we really need help? i don't answer the phone - - "YOU MUST PAY THE BILL".... i don't call the doctor. crossing fingers some $'s come in soon.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

mostlymom, sorry to hear of your money issues. Hopefully something good will happen.

Sas, just realized I didn't answer you. My old folks are doing okay. A lot of them still don't think assisted living is for them-after all you aren't old if you are 99!

• sandcastle
    sandcastle Member Posts: 289
    edited October 2013

STFU!! That is exactly how I feel.....was on another thread and got questioned about why would my Doctor tell me to have a hyerterctomy!!?? After a mastectomy.....WHY?? Because it would travel to the Uterus......then comes from this know it all...that could not happen!!?? Good Lord......there is no cure for STUPID!! Liz

• sandcastle
    sandcastle Member Posts: 289
    edited October 2013

Sorry to VENT!! But that really pissed me off....Liz

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Morning gals! Just don't go frettin' over what people say "sandy!" See, we change peoples names here.

I think what she meant was that IF you have to take some of the Als, etc, that those meds are not living happily ever after with your other girl parts. I don't think BC can spread there, but they usually advise you to have some of them removed, as a preventative.... Do I have this right gals?

Usually I know not near as much as these other gals like Sass, or Shells, or Juliaanna, or almost ANYone.... More than Cammi though!

But don't pay no attention.... When someone tries to make you feel bad, or acts stupid, we just flog them.

Mostlymom.... Man, I hope things straighten out for you today... I just thought of ...when they say "You MUST pay the bill".... You just say in your tiniest voice, "I CAN'T pay the bill".... Damnit! Oh, just give us the number..... WE'LL call!

Shells, you're living it up, right? Good for you... I LOVE rhythm and blues! And did you drink yourself silly?

Hi Juliaanna! Glad you heard from Dwilly!

Sass, my url box doesn't have any of that! I am using AOL, right now, but if I want to post pictures, I have to use CHROME as my browser, and IT works perfect, with the tool-bar, spell-check, and even lets me post pictures here.

I don't have a "spy-glass" or any "broken box".... So if Cammi reads what you said, she will be beside herself! She will have yet aNOTHER problem to ponder!

Tekka, try Chrome as your browser.... just download it, then go to BC.ORG, sign in, and it should work for EVERYbody!

I'll cut this short, and go to Chrome, and try and post a picture...Ha!

So I TRIED to copy and paste THIS post, with AOL from my "Write" on AOL, and it wouldn't work.... surprise.... not.

And I'm with Chrome, and it will work.... maybe!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

I don't even have to use this "tool-bar" with Chrome... I just went to Google Images, hit "copy" and then came here to "paste"....

Love you guys! Take good care!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

So I guess this means that no-one is up yet? You are ALL in bed...STILL?

Cammi, did you get at least one of your 9,000 new projects figured out? Why not just try and figure out one thing at a time. And I wasn't rolling on the floor laughing!

I was SITTING! Laughing my ass off! Ha!

Mary, hope you are feeling much better.... and Phyllidinkadink! Is Chickers around? Man, NO-one is around!

Sass! You too? You are 2 hours ahead of me, and you are still in bed? Or whatever?

By the way, I tried those newer polish strips for your nails? They have designs, and are pretty cute? Well, they work! I've had so much trouble with my hands AND nails, but everything is getting better! But those stick-on polish strips are pretty nice!

Okay, I'm done talking to myself.... It's so lonely here..... alone.

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Chevy, I did not see one of those chickens "spin yourself around" therefore, NO Homey Pokey! You of all people should recognize the Chicken Dance when you see it!

Cami, while I do like to aggravate you, I Don't know what your issue with the chickens is??? Do tell!

Mostly mom, I am avoiding my phone for the same reason too. It sucks!

Shell sounds like you are having lots of fun. I love to go listen to bands and go to concerts!

Sandcastle, vent all you like! I told my doctor she would be doing a hysterectomy. She asked if I really wanted one and I told her to me it was just a ticking time bomb and they could have the lot of it!

Chabba, my DH has been testing the posting problems for people and he has found that Windows 7 is working with Internet Explorer 10 , but Windows 8 won't work with it. He has found that Google Chrome works the best but FireFox is working for some too. They are both free downloads and ou can change to either of them like you can change your home page. What operating system or version of windows are you using? And what browser? I.e. Internet Explorer?

Hope everybody I didn't mention personally understands :0( I am trying to catch up after being sick this weekend.

Have a great Tuesday!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

No 4, don't go asking Cammi to tell! Because she WILL!

I had Firefox also, but it comes with so many danged add-ons! But Chrome works for me...if I want to post pictures or have spell-check, on this site.

Why were YOU sick? And where do you find the animated pictures? I asked you once, but you tended to ignore me.

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Nice pic Chevy, I wasn't ignoring you, just haven't had time to get to your question. I was working last night and getting the 4 kids locked down. I am up with you in the mornings too, but am not free to play until I get all 5 put the door!

Cool nails!

Wanted to also address your ? About BC going to the girl parts.... The meds like Tamoxifen raise the risk for endometrial cancer. I don't know what paths Ductal can go, but I have done extensive research an Lobular and it can met to the ovaries! It also can go to the intestines and GI tract and also Leptomeningeal, which is the kind of brain cancer Valerie Harper has. It all just sucks!

Ok, I am on my iPad and have a toolbar but it won't post pics from here so off to the big girl computer to find a chicken picture for Cami!

You can just google "animated......." for whatever you are looking for. Sometimes it says gif and those are animated too.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

My tummy was not happy this weekend. Cami must have cursed me with her D for all the chicken posts! A friend pointed out that this year I have had 3 surgeries, 2 different kinds of PT, chemo and now rads and something I ate is what put me in bed for the day!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Little 4! I hope you are feeling better now!

Yes, I went to Google Images, and typed in "animated .... and animated morning came up.... We are Sooooo smart! Ha!

So what is "gif"??? You said gif, and I don't know what you mean! Are you pulling a Cammi on me?

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

If you are typing something like "Monday funny" in the google search box it will give you a drop down of several choices like

Monday funny pics

Monday funny gifs

And others. Gifs I find are usually animated

I do feel better. I am braving coffee right now, so should know soon!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Ug I'm here--geeze I finaly sleep and it's a big thing around here Chevy. And now u'r showing off. Chevy I tried Google images, like I used to but just numbers come up no pic.
    4 I'll tell u about chickens--first and this is just me--I'm very uncomfortable around any winged things they scare me actually. Then Chevy started talking about her chickens (before u were here) every day and all we had around here were chicken stories and pics. for soooooooo long. And these chickens took over here every single day. Now u start the chicken pics all over again. LOL
    OK my agenda today is to kearn one thing at a tine--and I'm going to concentrate on my TV--cuz this is the most difficult to me--Sorry Chevy, I will never tackle my spelling to many other things to do. that I realy care about. But when I write to my politicians I do use spell check and pay attention to them--OK coffee is ready--I'll be bock
  • Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Okay, now I understand! Coffee working? xoxoxoxo

This is TOOOOOOO much fun!

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

Stopping in early to say hi because this is the only place Chevy has been this morning. Going to work in a bit so not much time. Do hope you all stay as well as possible.

Not sure Chevy but I think 'gif' is like 'jpg' which just denotes characteristics of picture files. I'm not too bright with this computer stuff you know.

Hope you all have a fine day. We will likely have rain, but into each life as they say.

Hugs,

Lilli

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Lilly u always say u don't know computers---u always figure everything out right away--U know so much please never say that again. LOL
    And Chevy is showing off and when I do learn boy am I going to woop woop it up. Have a wonderful day Lilli--u always deserve the best.