Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Cami!

Is this better than a chicken???

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013
    4---that's much better LOL and since I can't do pics yet, I can't fight back now Miss Chevy thinks she's a know it all and will bombard me with chickens Wait Chevy u;r time will come. I'm laughing now cuz I just looked up and See the STFU that was originally for people who spoke foolishly to us. Now we insult each other (lovingly tho) but it 's still funny to me.
  • 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

After morning coffee!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    OMG LOL
  • 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

And somethin' for everyone!!

Off to shower, cuz Cami says I should do that before going to rads.

Have a good day ladies!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Ok, I fibbed... Here's one more and then I really am leaving..............

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited October 2013

Yippee, yippee!!! I have a connection! Holy crapamole, I can't believe it! Good morning all you hooligirlies and Chuck of course. (Peppermint Patty calls Charlie Brown, Chuck)

I see that hooli-life has gone forward without me and my ankle monitor. I'm glad that we have old and new rabble rousers as well as our own special rabbles and chickens to rouse!

Thanks sassypants for posting my update. That swollen node was a very unpleasant surprise. The good news is not just that it was negative for nastybastardcancercells but that they have a lab right there so my total freakout lasted only about 45 minutes total. They think the node was still swollen from my bout with cellulitis last month. Whew! As sassy said, I had to go home and take a nap!

Love and soothing ankle monitor beeps to each of you.

Peppermint Phylly

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited October 2013

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2013

WHOOO HOOOOO

HAPPY DANCE TIME!!!!!!!!

CHICKEN DANCE TIME!!!!!

OMD MY RO JUST RELEASED ME

IM HAPPY CAN YOU TELL?

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,265
    edited October 2013

Lilli says

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited October 2013

WTG, Spookiesmom! Happy happy!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Yeah for Spookiesmom getting cut loose!!!

Yeah for Peppermint Phylly and her negative node!!! Do you need your ankle bracelet back??? Chevy hasn't figured out how to keep it on me so I behave yet!

Love the old ladies Gma! I know how they feel most days!

Cami, I hope you are feeling better or at least not crappier!

Veggy, Hopin you are feeling well too and Mary, good thing to take a week off sometimes!

Lilli and Sas, hope you are having good weeks too :-)

I know I'm missing people, my apologies. I am getting to be the those ladies on the park bench above!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Happy Dancing Emoticons!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

Whoohoooo Spookie go girl :)

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

Love happy dances. Go away for a day and the place goes crazy.

imageJust have to join in.

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

I just love seeing all the pictures on here --- like Tony the Tiger says...............ggggrrreat!!!!!

Lilli

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    OMG Big HAPPY STUFF GOING AROUND

YAAYY SPOOKIE--ABOUT TIME

PHYO WONDERFUL and we really know u didn't have a computer cuz u were locked in the hole but SAS could talk to u--so she kept us informed--I'm sure u still have the ankle bracelet on so I won't preach to you.

This a I good news day here and I'm so happy.

Well I have a lot of letters to my government to catch up on They don't pay me, but I do advise them, someday they'll listen--so I have to get my words not mixed up like I do here
  • mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
    edited October 2013

Chicken Running With Its Head Cut Off Animated Clipart

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Good morning --Ok I worked with this damn computer 1/2 the night and added chrome and still nothing---I can't believe it I knew how to post befor wven moving things now forget it I'm lost. And the other half of the night my letters to the government had to go out. So I took a shower so I can sleep in lovely fragrance cuz I haven't slept yet. My cat aid on me for about an hr. while I took a break and she had her little arms around me so cute and she slept tho.
    I have nothing to say today that 's clever, intelligent, sweet, funny, charming, blunt or observing. I gave it all to the government and I only have so much to give thruout the day so it's all used up. But I will say this. Do what u like and like what u do and happiness will surround you---Camille Galasso--Now this doesn't not imply being a psycho or a thrill killer, or serial killer, or a mass murderer, or anyone on super brain meds--I'm talking about normal people like most of us ooops I meant like us. But it's all right if u'r wearing a leg bracelet no names mentioned. OK Phylo???It doesn't mean u'r crazy, u just like to bend rules a little, but got caught.
    The weather is chilly here today and that's fine for sleeping for me---Will someone tell me how to at least make paragraphs--I can't even do that now. I'll be back later after I sleep some or lots. Hugs
  • Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Oh what the hell? Cammi, you can't make paragraphs? I don't think we even care? It just goes along with the rest of it.

At least you have periods, and spaces..... WAIT! Can you hit "Enter?" It is just to the right of your right little finger... that is probably a stupid question, but I was jus thinkin' that.

I'll post this, and then get back to what I was sayin'.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Good Morning Hoolies!

Get some sleep Cami! You will be your witty self in no time

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Paragraph Cami I would write in paragraphs, then submit, it'd all come out smushed together.

Paragraph, this is a test to see if it smushes.

Paragraph, submit

it worked

Ah-Hah, paragraphs must be connected to pics and tool bar. Could be not true. But could be true. They all started working together. What would Spock say?

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Oh I thought I would call in my pills before I sleep and I got our new phone and don't know how to open ot to make a call. This is recockulous--all these picture and nises and crap and I can't even make a phone cal. WTF

And Chevy I do enterenter and I have paragraphs when I go to send it then there is just one long piece of words smooshed together/

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Oh I just saw paragraphs first time.

There a new one.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Cami Sweetie i'm ckoking laughing so hard on recockulous, oops better not say hard