Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited October 2013

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited October 2013

Woo hoo, it worked! That is my foster cat Celine. She was found as a stray and had to be shaved because of matts. When I first saw her, you could see her ribs. When she went to the vet, she weighed 5.5lbs and they were afraid she wasn't going to make it because her liver was in bad shape. Her stomach had shrunk so much she had trouble keeping food down. Today it all stayed down and we're hoping for smooth sailing in the future. She'll be a beauty once she's gained some weight and grown some hair (it's medium length). I had friends over and she was very friendly and social.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013
    OK Jackie we'll try again Thank you

Wren my heart is breaking I just higged my Katie-Kat--u are so kind it just touches my heart I love to hear how u wonderful people take our furbabies and love the, Oh we took ours in too. It's funny cuz u see what realy scares them and wonder why, then after a while the fear is gone and they trust u. It's so sad too. Now mine stays by me most of the day and al night. and we sleep together so she's come a long way too/
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

Afternoon all, well almost dinner time. Have spent all day battling the computer and my camera. Lost photo's from yesterday - MiL's 90th somehow fried memory card. And computer won't open my family tree.grrr

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

Alyson, Dang...Did someone else take some pictures? Can you take the memory card to a computer tech to see if they can recover anything?

Veggy, How are you doing?

Wishing all a good week.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013
    Julia, how are you? Are your old folks doing okay?
  • sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    This may seems stupid to write about. But found this timer switch at Lowes. It is an led switch that connects to the bathroom fan. Can be set for 1/5/10/20/30/60 minutes. Moisture is our nemesis here. Mold and mildew love it. So, now I can set and forget it. No energy waster b/c now the fan will turn off. I get excited about strange things.
  • sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    apparently this thread by the mods has been around awhile. It's on glitches and problems.
    http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/93/topic/787232?page=3#idx_61
  • sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Chevy you up yet? Cami? Anyone?
  • camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Good Morning- Ugh no coffee yet but my eyes are slowy opening---and I did not hear about any ride for me to the Dr.s this morning--I am so so so mad at myself--I wait to long and I know my DD's going to sprout off about something. So I;m already in a bad mood, LOL And it's still dark out.
    Of course Chevy probably shopping in the hen house aready getting here eggs, can u imagine if the people had cows, Chevy would be sitting on a stool right now. Pain Pain go away don't ever come back any day---Doesn't work but I still say it, like I used to about the rain. I'm still dopey.And sleepy, sneezy bashful Doc etc.
  • duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

good Morning Cami........hope you have a pain free day.......just getting light here in the Philly suburbs......

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Hi ducky, I got lost here---I had my usua Diarhea, so I took a shower right awy andmy meds for it.hahaha and Honesty I know I complain al the time, but my pain is pretty awful today already so I took my pain pills---I'm a mess. And the worse thing is my letter L on the computer is sticking---So this day is already on my nerves. LOL So how am I going to send my ove etters out today with no L, I have so many (shut up Chevy)
  • luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

I'm up UGG. Phone woke me up. We are one number off from the bus barn so guess who they wanted. Pouring rain this morning. Need it a little further west where our worst lake for water supply is down over 60%. Loving the sound of it. Will be soggy morning feeding goats. No plans today so sitting drinking coffee and watching it rain.

Cami - if you keyboard is sticking you may need to get some "canned air" and blow out bits of crumbs. If you have a separate keyboard you can turn it over and shake it a bit and blow the air when its upside down. I'm the worst for getting crumbs in my keyboard but I have a cheap wireless one. Hope your pain/D pills work this morning.

If Chevy's gathering eggs she's doing it in the dark. LOL.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    cami Ove you Feel better.
  • camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Luv she uses flash lights--she's good at that from her younger days.
    Sorry it's raining where u don't need it tho.
    Thanks Sas
  • Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Oh you two little brats! I'm going to TELL! And you will have to sit it out in your ROOM! It IS dark! Flashlights my ass! Those girls just WAIT for me! They all gather around, and peck my little crocs. I'll post this real quick to see if you are still there.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Oh I'm here flashlite lady
  • Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

ANYway, I think I'm driving Jackie nuts! I am back in the "no picture posting mode".... Jackie, I must have screwed something up! I am sooooo needy, Ha!

Cammi, I just hope you are feeling better.... If I COULD I would post some chicken pictures to make you feel better.... Can YOU do it yet? I finally PM'd the Mods, asking for their help... Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel YET!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

You ARE here funny face! I'll get a cup of coffee for you!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! I could fall asleep waiting for you to post!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

oh NOOOOoooooooooo ......... she is gone..... sniff....:(

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    No I'm here I am rereading hiw to do picture and it just doesn't work for me
  • Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

I know.... I can't get it to "paste"..... I even tried pasteing a picture over my monitor, but that didn't work either! Do you have "spell-check".....

Do you even know what that is???/ :) How come I get so excited and happy when I see you are here?

Sass, are you still up? DD says the humidity in Florida is a lot better!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

I GOT it! Just go to Google Images, and type in Morning Coffee, and you will SEE millions of fun little pictures! Then we don't have to post them!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    U like when I'm here cuz I like when u'r here --hahah YES I know what shell check is and automaticly I have it now--doesn't mean I use it that would go against all my beliefs.
    No I'm stuck when it comes to paste too, but I thought u aready did it.???
  • Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Well I DID that one day, now nothing!

Silly ME asking if you have spell check! I mean, when you type a word, assuming you spelled it wrong, do you get a wavy red line underneath it? I mean I can assume you don't USE it, Ha! But do you get that little "line" underneath a mis-spelled word? I don't get that either!

Nah, you're more fun without knowing what you are doing....:)

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

there is your problem right there........your using "shell check"......instead of "spell check". ...........rid you really think I was going to let that one go.........lol........hugs lovey........

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Cammi, I have to go! My DH just got up! Now our time is very limited! I must say good-bye.... for now.....

When I go see "our" chickens I will pat them on their tiny heads and tell them "Cammi sends her love." And then I will grab their little eggs and high-tail it home.

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh NOooooooo ! Ducky heard us! Morning to you gal! She DID say "shell-check".... Ha, ha! I missed that one!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    All right u too I see wiggly red lines sometimes all over the place the more meds I take the less I see them, cuz I don't see them, I can see the red wiggly line under cuz now, but usually when I'm all done I look up and see all this red stuff I thought it was a form of applause.