Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Teka, his dad just sounded really proud when they quoted him!

Sas, thanks for the info. I love Elizabeth Dole! she would have made a great president! My DH is not in the navy any more. He taught at their nuke power reactor school in upstate New York for a while and then went to subs in VA Beach where we met. He was on cruise for the Dessert Shield thing way back when! His knee got blown out fighting a fire on the sub, submerged no less, so he ended up on a hospital ship then surgery in Italy, then home where he worked on base in the legal offices for a while.

Hey Phyllo, I met Big Alice too down in solitary! She proposed to you too? I don't know if I should be offended or relieved. Glad Cami is only leaking info on your penal record and not your penile one :0)

Good day everyone!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

What I Goldmine we have here, too pooped to party right now but I'm happily lurking.

My hospice orientation is INTENSE, but I'm in the right place. 💛

(I guess I should add for our new hoollies that I'm orienting as a nurse)

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Nut House!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Shells, I know you are exhausted but you are doing such a wonderful thing! Hope DH is doing well also.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

Teka we did warn you when you first came, -----WE ARE DIFFERENT IN MANY, MANY WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,265
    edited October 2013

Lilli

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Chevy, be careful. Big Alice is lookin' for you.....

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Well I see we have a theme for the evening ladies. LOL When Cami wakes up, she will fit right in :0)

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

Grr can't paste, will have to find its original. Thought the hooligans might like this.

Had to do it another way. And I now have a dictionary and spell check yippee!!!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

luvit Alyson

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Is that his picture in your avatar??

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

I take it you are not joking?? So sorry if that is the case, no joking matter. I was just being silly(cuz it's a cat in the picture!) and meant no offense. I need to pack my keyboard away today as I am batting 1000.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

4------- "SEEING EYE DOG READ THE POSTS" Teka gotcha LOL

Alyson good one :)

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

I'm doing the happy dance with you, Spookie!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh well.... A little LARGE, but I'll work on it! :)

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Yup, you got me! I have had a bad day here on the board and had an "incident" elsewhere and won't be posting there anymore. So I was being extra sensitive and cautious here. It's been a really chitty day. It is so easy for someone to take offense when something was really meant another way on these boards or email, etc... Like I said, been a really chitty day.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Thanks Teka! I PM'd those I needed to and I am above the pissing contest. I tried to clear the air but this person is never going to let it go. This is a tight knit group on this very public forum and apparently 1-2 of them don't want outsiders. Well fine I don't need to be accused and insulted and I am not going to go back to high school bully tactics.

I am not being a victim, just not lowering myself to that level.

Thanks for the support :0)

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Come on 4! Just don't let anyone, or anything bother you! It just drives you nuts! It isn't worth it, you will find out. Just don't hang around, where people aren't nice, or where they make you feel unwanted.

We want you.... The less I go on a lot of threads, the better off I am. Everyone is just different.

Want some chicken soup? :)

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

$- what Chevy and Teka said.--------ditto

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Just lurking lately, but Im keeping up with everybody. Don't feel like I have a lot to contribute, but know Im lurking in the background. Went and got my handicap parking sticker today, where is my smiley man when I need him?????

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited October 2013

Chevy means I am staying in unless I have to go out....how r u?

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Teka I'll be on a perch if you want me too:) just as long as I can have lots of pretty feathers and bangles on my bird legs

$(Capital for 4), Just let it go from the other thread babe

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Hellloooooooooo Blondie babe, How are you. Roiding?

Mary wondering where you were, How are you feeling?

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Thanks ladies :0). I left there hours ago and she is still at it just to make sure everyone knows she's the boss of the board I guess. Whatever. I have been a wreck about this since it happened. This chit usually doesn't bother me, this time it got to me. Plus the other person involved deleted the posts at my request and that person is still being attacked, now for deleting and leaving.

If this isn't cyber bullying, I don't know what is?

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Mary, I miss my parking permit! I had it a few months back when I had my broken ankle and was on crutches or in a wheel chair. I hardly ever used it because I felt bad taking those parking spaces. Now it is expired and I sure miss it since chemo really fried the nerves in that ankle and it is worse than when it was broken!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

No not Facebook, right here

I don't facebook

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

You gonna whack them with your white cane?? LoL