Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

But DUCKY! Read what YOU posted! You did TOO, Ha! So I guess we all know YOU don't have spell-check either! :)

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013
    Oh u eave a bomb ready to explode Chevy then u leave--Remember Ducky I didn't criticize you. No no not me. LOL
  • Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

How can you spell "applause" right and not anything else? I don't even get a wiggly red line! Not one....even! You must be special. At least that's what HE said. YOU must draw those red lines yourself! On your screen!

I have to go now.... I mean REALLY! Love you guys! xoxoxo

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Cammi...... I WANT the last word.... I have to go..... xoxoxoxo Ducky must have bailed. You're on your own kid.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Luv plenty of coffee too.
  • Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh Damnit! Now LittleGoats is here! I would rather play with you guys, than go sit and read the paper...Ha! You said it would be mushy out where you are today?

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

UH-oh.... DH turned the light on.... that means I have to go for sure!

Cammi! LittleGoats is showing off! SHE posted a picture! Makes me feel all kinds of inferior!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

I'm here........forget the paper.......tts all bad news anyway..........now here we cause trouble and get away with it.........

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Chevy I kniw she's showing off--- they love that we can't do it00hmmm u'll see all of u Chevy and I wi come back with a bang--or she be banged either way we'll leanr.
  • camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Seriously why did I not have dyslexia for yrs and now it's coming back--Geeze babies get dehydrated in no time and so do older people why can' my skin be soft and clear like it was instead of that coming back I get the rotten stuff.
  • veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

Can't play today. I have an ultrasound this morning followed by chemo. Can't eat or drink before ultrasound.

I must be special. I get a wavy red line under my misspelled words.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    U'r always special Veggy--Good luck today.
  • duckyb1
    edited October 2013

have a good day Veggy....

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

Someone, please, have a cup of coffee for me.

• duckyb1
    edited October 2013

veggy......consider it done....will even add a homemade tea biscuit with pumpkin butter.....courtesy of my daughter....

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,278
    edited October 2013

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

Ok.....I just put in the above picture and stopped at each point to describe exactly what I did.

!. Find picture you want to use ( I have not used them from my Picasa yet ) and Rt. CLICK to save it.

2. Go to posting area ( BC. Org ) and CLICK the mouse in the upper ( just like you are going to start posting ) Left.

3. Go up to picture box in tool-bar and Lt. click on it.

4. Second box will appear --- Lt. click on the work LINK

5. Now your on a long box which says IMAGE Web Link --Lt. click there

6. Second sm. box comes up with words...Lt. click on the word PASTE

7. One more box at bottom. Rt. click on the word INSERT

Your picture should now be on the entry blog area.

To resize this picture up or down

1. Hit submit

2. Picture will reappear then hit EDIT

3. Picture comes up again and now will be pale and have dotted lines all around it.

4. Center cursor at lower rt. corner

5. When you get an arrow begin dragging from lower rt. to upper left.

6. When picture is the right size just hit save or submit.

You can do this over and over until you are satisfied that your picture is the size you think appropriate for the blog

It seems like a lot of steps and trouble but like so much of what is done on the WEB once you get it down pat, you do it without thinking much about it.

Also.....the method of putting in LINKS to materials to share is somewhat similar.......and if you get good with one, you will likely be able to do the other all right.

I really hope this helps all of you to put in pictures, or good links to things it is good to know.

I hope I haven't made learning harder in some way.

Talk to you soon.

Lilli

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013
    Holly crap!(peanut--Jeff Dunham)). I went back to bed at 8am. There's 2 pages in two & 3/4 hours
  • sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Lilli that effectively is what Chevy taught us before, All I have is that little grinder thingy that has some tools in it. I'll see what it has to say
    BTW that little tool icon, looked EXACTLY like part of the bladder stone I passed last year sept 25th. Can't forget something like that. The rest of the stone looked like a black widow egg. Spiculated. Way way bad memory'

(Paragraph) Veggy have a reasonable day. Thinking of you :)
  • gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

SAS - what OS and browser are you using?

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    GUMBY to the rescue :) Windows 7=professional, & IE BTW it turned back to normal when I hit submit
    Lilli your directions are very specific, I'm just missing something. For one I don't have a tool bar. Just the tool icon.
  • Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Morning still! Okay Jackie..... I get to #6..... and there is no way I can paste, because "paste" is not on the drop down option. So I can't get to #7.

I think something happened to the site, from the day I first posted a picture! On that eventful day, I posted pictures, and even re-sized one, from your instructions! But I think something happened to my ability to reason or read, or figure this out! In other words.... I am dense..... shut up Cammi.

It's now beyond me. I know it probably works for most normal people, but not this one! :)

Even the Mods sent instructions, but didn't work for me....

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

"You can now link to photos that are hosted elsewhere (such as Photobucket or Flickr or a website), using the File option after you click the upload button, OR you can upload a pic that you have on your computer.

On this thread there are explanations we've posted to other members that may help, and we're happy to answer any questions you have.

Resizing pics: http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/93/topic/787232?page=28#post_3729442

Let me know if this helps- If it does I will post it on your thread."

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Okay, I can at least copy and paste to HERE the link they sent.... but nothing else.

But I tried all the suggestions on that thread.....

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

sas

I opened your encryption and coped from there and then did all the outlined steps. I'm baffled as much as I'm sure all of you are. I'm on Windows 7 --- Internet Explorer with google home page....and to show you I know very little....I don't have a clue what any of that means....other than posting from my desk top with my HP slimline seems to work ok.

My issues are more with c and ping some things as I get the word font before in a few places......and sometimes some real gnarly stuff.

Hope it all get figured out soon.

Lilli

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Lilli I'll go try :)s
  • sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Butt hurts from sitting, be back later
  • luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

Me too Sassy but I've been up changing the laundry out. Need a new chair pad. LOL

image That just might do it for my morning but golly I would pee all day.