Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700
    edited October 2013

sas-schatzi... i was just looking, and laughed my non exixtant a$$ off. did you realise you said, further back, "hard on Recockulous"!?!? ;]]

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Oh that permit will be nice to have, very humbling though. I cant walk very far anymore, and dh and I go on little trips all the time so it helps having it then. We're going to Columbia, SC tomorrow to the state fair and then to the zoo on Friday. Have to take advantage of my time off, even if it is in a wheel chair.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

All of them but one have been very nice and welcoming. I just don't get it ? They really are a nice group of ladies.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

Mary and Blondie,

Glad you checked in. Lurking is just fine-I do it a lot when I don't have the energy to type.

Waving hi to everyone else.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

How come the chooks have landed over here!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

Sas with this one yo don't need spangles

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,265
    edited October 2013

4sewwhat -- sorry to hear you have had a rough board day. Your taking the high road says so much about you, while the other party still rants -- I see the difference and I bet everyone does. I know there are people who feel threatened over strange things. The nice thought is.............it wasn't you. So forget about her and let your healing begin. This person has a problem that won't ever leave her......she is stuck with it like a bad case of acne, but once you walk away your clean of it all. How refreshing.

A saying on a plank long ago E Pluribus Corborumdum....

Don't let the bas****s grind you down.

Lilli

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,265
    edited October 2013

Lilli

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

Alyson thanks, those fluffy feathers are just what I need. Add a little hair chalk and I'll be ready to party. We have chooks here b/c Chevy has an egg laying factory next door(really just a few). She cares for the chickens while the folks are out of town. She plucks the eggs and cooks them all different ways.

Kathy, Cami started it with recockulous, I couldn't stop laughing b/c I have a misbehaving mind. And Littlegoats found out it's actually in the dictionary. Yes I did mention something about not using recockulous and hard in the same sentence, the misbehaving mind thingy

Teka why would you delete something?

$ try and let it go. hugs.

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700
    edited October 2013

cami crax me up!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

Holy crapolinni - y'all are going off the deep end. Brava!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

I used to post such meltingly significant sentiments, now just a lurker.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Yes! Blondie, I meant to say I've missed you! Hope you are doing alright! And your family too!

Sass, I didn't have a CLUE what you were talking about! $??? I did that accidentally once for 4, but corrected it... and so now is that YOU 4?

And Phyllibighouse was.... AhHAH! I have spell check this time! Will wonders ever cease? And Big Alice was just mad because you dumped her! So she thought of be-friending me! I told her to go back to the Men's side. Except they won't have anything to do with her! Damn women! I wasn't sure WHAT she was, there for awhile! So now you removed your ankle monitor? Those things are hell when you try and hand-cuff your ankles to the bed post! So much clanking around!

Mary.... little Mary! Good Morning to you!

And Alyson gave us chickens! Man, those are some pretty Chickens, aren't they? The girls next door... all 6 of them, really ARE pretty, I think! I don't go moving them when one is laying..... I'm afraid...Ha! I just leave her alone, and creep stealthily away.... And go back when all six of them are in the coop! They lay in one tiny place, guess they take turns? Because the eggs are all in one place! It's like a 2 built in little boxes with hay, but they only use one! Oh I'm sure all THIS thrills you guys!

Shells! Those girls have been raising hell! But did you see that Cammi posted a picture? But that was yesterday.... Today is another day... And she said this word... "Recockulous".... Must be a different form of redickulous? She is so sneaky!

Yes Kath, Cammi cracks us all up! She takes drugs you know.... She HAS to, because otherwise she would be very sick! Go drugs! I think she smokes too. But we love her anyway... Her and all her foibles.

Morning Lilli! Yes, our 4 is having a tiff, I think! 4, just don't let someone bring you down.... Don't go anywhere around them.... I haven't a CLUE about what you are talking about, but just stay here with us Chickens!

And Teka! You are right! I've deleted a few of my own posts before, because after reading them, I thought it was tooooo much information about either me or my family. But here, we can just say to each other what we shouldn't say to family....Ha!

I don't do FaceBook either! Not since the Identity Theft, stole my debit-card right out of my PURSE thing! It was "read" by some sort of "reader" someone had in the Mall, and those things "steal" your card numbers, without even having your card out! They tried to charge online a $1,500 airline ticket, and THEN a $500 one from Florida! (Mastercard called me one night, and asked if I just purchased the airline tickets...) I didn't know WTH she was talking about! They cancelled the card, and charges, and had to go through hell, trying to clean that mess up!

So "they" had my name, SS# and even tried to open an account at Capitol One, months later, WITH my name! Had to fill out a Police report, call SS, and the IRS, blah BLAH! So no.... no FB for me.

Where are you Chickers? Hope you are doing better! Watch for Phylli/BigAlice.... .... xoxoxoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

1. Well, it's supposed to show this picture! But it won't! Back to square one!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

image style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif;">

Is this us?

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

image style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif;">

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Chevy we're little squares? Good morning Everyone have a good day!!!!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

I just can't post a picture! Oh well! It was a picture that said...

That awkward moment when you misspell a word so badly that even spell-checker says "I have no idea, man!"

Well, it was funny when DD sent it!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Good Morning Hoolies----and I see again Checkens are our theme--Chevy what have u started??? Oh Alyson I do have to tell y tho u can post anything u want===Chevy this is a good will Country thing--U are in my country so no good will here for u sweet beaks,,

Yes I did post yesterday--no sleep, plenty of drugs and I'm brilliant---I can't even remember how I did it really. and BTW I have said recockulous for yrs and yrs s did I start it. HMMM something to think about---LILLI

Phyloex are u really free frm u'r bracelet or is that just a rumer--that u started? U sound pretty god tho so I hope u feel good and chickeeee how are u doing? Glowing I'm sure.

I don't think I'm going to a Halloween party this weekend but I'm going to one next weekend so now I wait. I think I hear rain now, but I haven't checked it out.

K I'll be back latah

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh well, so much for spell-check! It's CHICKENS! Not Checkens! Sheesh! Yes, you ARE brilliant little camerator! And soooooooooo much fun!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Hey Chevy I just saw thesesigns on top again--I haven't seen them in a while maybe they will help us now D u have them too???

MG life is turning around again. And no I'm not brilliant just when I'm on drugs. LOL ^^^^^^^^^ Look everyone

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Good Morning Ladies!

I fear that last night's Insane Asylum theme might be more appropriate!

What a wake up call. A Cock with my Coffee!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited October 2013

Not reading here much but wanted to send you all hugs... I need prayers.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

where did you get a pic of my house???

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Well I have to say if the chicken can actually make and pour coffee I could handle that one.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Prayers Gma, I wish the best for you and hope things sort themselves out soon.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Cami, You ARE brilliant, on of the brightest people I have seen out there. I think you should write a letter and stake your claim to "Recockulous"! You are also very sweet and caring and I hope you are feeling good today and get some special time with Joey!