Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

4 - I don't know what happened on some other thread, but just don't worry about it and put the person who made you feel bad on IGNORE!! It's a marvelous function. You don't see anything they write, just a lovely blue line. :) I don't know why some people feel like everyone is supposed to agree with them... I mean... well, of course, everyone DOES agree with Chevy.. but other than her, well Ducky... oh, you know what I mean. :) (I MISS EMOTICONS!!!) :D Oh yes - and CAMI!! Everyone always agrees with Cami!!!!

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Yes I have started deleting too. Just not worth the aggravation. Maybe I should say what I really think, leave it out there for 30 mins then delete.

That sounds therapeutic !!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Thinking on an extended brake until everyone moves on too.

See you ladies soon.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

What is going on??????

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Yes, I absolutely agree but the horse is still being beaten and I am being watched. Just not dealing with the crap today. I may be a bitch, but I did not lie about anything!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

GG I was wondering when u would mention muah--that means me--I think.

4 don't be silly people on here like u and u can post pics. which I can only do when well medicated.

I'm slowly figuring out how to dvr things, it's a wonder for me..

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

4, don't let them do that to you. There are a lot of people on these threads who love drama. Its like high school again. I don't know whats going on, but fergitaboutit. We love you here.

• duckyb1
    edited October 2013

4........never let anyone intimidate you......check out other threads......we love you.....already saw you on a few.........hugs.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Thanks ladies,

Crying again :-( Don't know why the hell I am letting this get to me so.

OK, Off to rads!

• duckyb1
    edited October 2013

4....,,,,,..this is tough enough without the bullshit........please never let anyone drag you down......been there......crying was my best friend.......remember there are so many who care.........forget the one who doesn't......some people are what they are.......it is the way they live their life.........good luck today...big hugs....

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited October 2013

((((HUGS)))) and prayers Gma. Mostly lurking these days but stop in to see what everyone is up to.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

4 go to rads and then move on and come back with a recharged feeling and forget it.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

$ let it go and just stay here, We love you!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Gma forgot to tell you, thinking of you and sending BIG prayers your way. Off on my little trip, you ladies keep it down to a dull roar while Im gone, huh?xoxox

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

GMS I know this has been a hard time for u--I hope it starts lifting for u and u start to feel better. (((HUGS)))

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Foley ditto to Cami

Mary have fun, but don't overdo it :)

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

Four - this is one place in your life where you can always be yourself, unconditionally.

Watch:

Ducky you're just a harlot for doing that pilot, Chevy - you are one, too, and Cammie - you can't spell worth shit.

Now wait and see how they respond, and see how safe it is to be EXACTLY who you are. Sometimes we do stuff just to rile each other up and have some good fun.

So you listen to me Quatro: you keep your cute little butt right here and you will always be loved and appreciated.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited October 2013

• duckyb1
    edited October 2013

Those are fighting words Girley...........my Pilot said no goodies for you this weekend..........oops.......that was our secret.......well now the cat is out of the bag.........just taught him so new mile high moves too.........shame your not gonna get to do them.....hahahahaha.......

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Shell what do u mean I can't spell rufjghjdk fkfklghdgwyfk ;spksjrgor skrjikro sdjnfkf aosiur zjds; so there.

• duckyb1
    edited October 2013

Cam.......I understood everything you wrote..........lol.......

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited October 2013

Wowzers!  4 pages in one day with half of the posts deleted.  Is that the new fashion?  Post, delete, post, delete?  Chevy, did you start that??

missmarywhere, I was hoping that once you got off of the evil ixempra you would feel better.  I'm glad you get little trips. Hope you have fun!

I read 4 pages and can't remember squat.  Oh well, time for a little nap.  Love you all!

Phyllotoast

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Phylodelete everyone knew u'd be back so we had to delete things.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Yes Damnit! Okay, I'm going to try and post a picture again..... wait here...

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

Hi all you crazy hoolies...started rads today....much easier than chemo...lots of people looking at my boobs and still no mardis gras beads....I think I need to educate them..

Welcome back to the nut house Miss Phylojailbreak..missed you

Thanks Miss Sassypants for the phone call...ALWAYS a pleasure

Miss Quatro...hugs...stick with us...we love you

Hugs to everyone else while I catch up on 4 pages  xoxo

imageand i figured out the pic thing!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

OMG!!!!! It WORKED! Okay little 4.... This is for U, to think of telling "her"...."them" or whoever....! No maybe not.... then you will just get yourself in trouble.

It's like when someone makes us mad, they are really hurting us, and it's hard to let go.... But honestly, whether it is family.... (a few of my distant relatives aren't worth a sh$$!) Or whether it is someone we hardly know.... People just say or do things that are stupid and senseless.... So don't bother that pretty little head about nothin'...... Go drink a Chocolate Coke....

But you soon get over what made you mad.... or hurt you.... just takes time..... don't let it eat you up. K?

Miss Shellswhatthehellisshetalkingabout! Not ME! I am straight arrow.... now. Hee! You are such a brat! How do YOU know she has a cute little butt? Did you say little, or am I just dreaming that up?

Okay, that's it Cammiwhohasnoideawhatspellcheckis..... Yes, Phyllidelete.... We must have been saying things.... so we deleted, before you got up.

Actually I was going nuts trying to post a picture..... but I finally did it. THAT is the reason I deleted.... don't know about those OTHER gals.... They are loose cannons.... and trollops....the whole lot of them.

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited October 2013

Hi all. (((GMA))). 4 I don't know what is going on but it sure sounds like you are wanted and loved on this thread. I for one like reading your posts and seeing your pictures. I don't often post but I read everyday. People on here make me laugh. We all need that.

Cindy AKA Squishy

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh hey Crog! Nice to see you.... Look at the picture I posted! It'll probably be the last time I get THAT right! :)

Oh SURE miss smarty-pants Chickers! SHE posted a picture! See that Cammi! Always a smart a$$ somewhere! Why didn't you post pictures of your toenails like you did before?

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Gawd Nabbit. Chevy Can we have your picture made in to business cards and hand them out when needed?