Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

Miss BlondeBombshell....where are you...please say hello!

I've been up all night with terrible neuropathy pain in my hands and feet....this side effect is not going away yet and it can be brutal.....neurologist put me on Neutontin but no luck yet.  Ouch!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  Going to try and sleep now.

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,263
    edited October 2013

Sweet Dreams.....you've definitely earned your rest....the hard way.

Lilli

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Good morning all.

Shell I've always liked him ever since he was a tteenager and yep we haven't hear from Blondie has anyone.?

And Chicki this stuff doesn't always go away so easily I hope the meds help just rest as much as u can now.

OK stop showing off all u picture lovers.

I'm repeating this so some of u know but I have a huge pair of sparkly pink lense sun glasses and loads of jewelry and sparkly clothies so I might go as Dame Elton June tonight--I'll see how I'm doing today.Oh and of course my sparkly purple hair chalk gotta do it all or nothing.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited October 2013

I called blondie, but no answer. I asked her to call or leave a message on the board.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2013

hey Sas is your stuff in Tampa ready for pick up yet?

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

spookie not yet. I see the plan as a sunday late afternoon to evening. I want to try and do it while chickie's down. Special K and galsal. If you know any others feel them out. Problem is it will run into season I think. Think of a restaurant. I'll go for the Columbia LOL. Doesn't have to be that expensive. I thought sunday would be go for Galsal cuz she worksafternoons during the week.

I 'm going to ask Yoda to time it so I get to see electroplating. I got to see lots of preliminary stuff.. They talked me through the EP, but weren't doing it till later in the afternoon. Your rihjt though we should tightened yp the dat.e

CHICKIE yoo- hooooo when are you coming to Florida?

• spookiesmom
    edited October 2013

well pooh! I thought you

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Better???

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Better???

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

sPOOKIE WHAT UP . yOU DIDN'T FINISH YOur thought? We can do it diffierent.

• spookiesmom
    edited October 2013

Silly board! I thought we should go to Berns! Spare no expense! Riiiight. Special K lives over there, she'd be better at picking some place Whenever your stuff is ready.

• ChickaD
    edited October 2013

Back from my little nap...Miss Sassy..I should be in Florida from Dec 7 thru new years..maybe we can focus on the weekend of Dec 14/15

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

Sass - who is Blondiee's buddy?

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

Shell- according to the last list Sas did, blondie's contacts were Sas and Scottie.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Morning gals...Juliaanna, Sas did call her, and left a message, and asked her to either call back, or post here.... So I don't know anything else.... I just want to think that she is home resting, or just taking time for herself....

4! That was very good, you bad girl! Your Husband must have so much fun with you and that sense of humor! And your kids just probably ignore you, ha!

Mine are pretty much grown-up, and now they like to pretend THEY are the MOTHER when they talk to me.... But I love how the one I have here, takes my arm, when we are walking in a parking lot, or when we go down steps! Guess she would hate picking me up at the bottom, in a crumpled heap, when everyone is watching! :)

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Shells, I am . When we did the roll call, I offered everyone that didn't have a buddy , I volunteered me. I have, periodically, called her. Her recorder is always on. She hasn't responded now . Often I didn't have to call because she posted. She either calls me or posts. I will call again today. I only have one number for her. The last roll call before I was attacked was page 186. Apparently, Julia went back and checked and Scottie was listed also.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Shells left another message on Blondie's recorder. Sorry I should have posted to you as soon as I saw your post before. :(

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,263
    edited October 2013

Lilli

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Lilli ---great idea, i'll put it on my to do list, as soon as everything unfreezes(Usual morning stiffness)

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

It was a great thought sweet Lilli, You ALWAYS post thoughtful, kind, uplifting quotes. That particular one physically hurt though LOL. I hate the mornings where movement of every single body part screams at me. No question when I push, it all starts to loosen up and the screaming reduces to and angry grhh. So, wish I was one of those that had that "jump out of bed and off to the gym they go"---mentality or strength Whatever it is, I can't locate nit.. My DDH was one of those, bless him. 
    I was getting there this summer with swimming, feeling good, then three falls. The body parts that were most cooperative in trying to make a life change---all got injured. Some, repeatedly. I think it's a conspiracy by the ones that don't want to make a change.

Yesterday, fell over Schatzi, poor baby licked my face for minutes. So ,many booboos today. None of the three falls in maybe 4 weeks involved mind altering substances. Carelessness, yes for two. Falling over Shats, 2nd falling on wet ceramic letting the dogs in with wet paws( I usually plan for this, got distracted). Third a lawn covered hole. UGH Could have been worse. Could have broken things. The old saying though that sprains and strains take longer to heal than breaks. Just having a TBPP this morning. TBP--total body pain. Chickie added party----So total body pain party__TBPP.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Sent message to MODS with RE: Blondie

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

You ladies are all so wonderful to look out for each other the way you do. Thanks for taking me in here and making me feel so welcome! I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers daily. Been keeping an extra one for blondie this week.

Gotta run so don't have time for any pics right now :-)

Getting my first haircut since chemo! It has quit shedding so I am comfortable it is not all going to pull out when she combs it. I am so excited :-)

Happy Sunday! Be back soon.

• ChickaD
    edited October 2013

Miss Quatro...I am so jealous you are getting a hair cut already...I am about 2 months PFC and no hair yet....:(

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

$ away back I started a thing called the "roll call"  Pg 186 or 188, it was the last time it was updated or forwarded.  I started it as a means to try and keep everyone straight. Everyone had so many names. It was worse than Abbott and Costello's  "Who's on First" routine t. It grew in time, to include lots of stuff. It ended abruptly.

I suggest everyone bookmark the page .

Suggest everyone have two people as contacts. We've been through this before. With everyone I was a buddy with I gave my info, felt it was only fair if they were giving me there info. 

I do have Blondie's full info should we need it. So, do the MODS.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

sent a PM to Sandy...usually she always answers....as I said..I am only 20 minutes......we became friendly P

Ming often...keep my fingers crossed this time

• shellshine
    edited October 2013

Thanks Julia and Sheila - I'll PM Scottiee as well.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Dana,

It will Grow!!! Soon I hope. It sounds like we are close in our schedules. I finished chemo 8/13 and have hair sprouting up all over where it had thinned and shed so much. My shedding has stopped too. Yours should be sprouting any time now. In the mean time, try some Biotin and Biosil. They are both great for Hair, skin and nails.

I cold capped as you can see in my sig line. I don't mention it much because I don't want anyone to feel bad because I kept my hair and they didn't. It is not for everyone, it can be expensive, and some find out about it after it is too late and they already started the chemo. I am working very hard to help get the word out and working locally to get some sets of caps sponsored so people can borrow them instead of rent them. I hate that some of these companies are buying caps and renting them to make a profit off cancer patients. The caps I used can be purchased on Amazon for $510 and shipped free. That is less than another cap company charges for 1 month rent. It is, what would Cami say, Recockulous!!!

I hope Blondie checks in soon. I don't want to scare anyone, but when my dad had his heart cath they found blockages. Well all of a sudden they admitted him and wouldn't let him leave unless he signed out AMA. I think it is mostly the lawyers because of the liability. You know if he was walking to his car and tripped after they found a problem, he might come after them, right? I do hope she checks in soon though.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful relaxing weekend.

• shellshine
    edited October 2013

Yes, maybe they found something and are keeping her in the hospital to treat.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

4.........you could be right.....my Cath showed slight bloc age, but small artery....not main, so I got meds, (still on them), and left in 2 days, but I get what your saying.....damn.....she is a couple towns over from me......we go to the same hospitals....I am certain she had hers done the same hospital I went to.....just gave her a recommend to my Pulmonary spec.........she isn't lurking, cause even when not feeling well she checks in.....damn..

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

You could try calling the hospital. If she gave permission to let people know she was there, they would at least connect you to her room. Just call and ask for her room. The worst that can happen is that they say she is not there or they can't connect you. It is worth a try?