Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,263
    edited October 2013

SnoozeStopping in to say hi. I'm three pages behind ( snap ) just like that.

Lilli

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

Hi all. Been a bit busy lately. Too much to do, not enough time to do it in. My last day at work - as a full time employee is Friday. We're also moving into our new house - AND leaving for Hawaii on Sunday. Hubby is absolutely 'zausted - and I is a bit overdone, too. (I've had the easier way of it though, as I just go to work and he's had to deal with all the remodel issues...). I think he's already sick of the house and we haven't even moved in yet. The last deal has been finding a washer/dryer that will fit in the space. We still have no fridge in the kitchen (we'll deal with that after we get back from Hawaii.) Then (maybe I already said) the guy who installed the dishwasher used a screw that was too long and broke one of the tile on the counter. The tile is from 1986 - can't find any of it.... anywhere - and I've looked!!! So we found something kind of like it, and I'm trying to find out if it's available and if it is, how much it is.

Also, I'm not on your list. :)

Alyson and Veggy - neither of you are either invisible OR indispensible. We love you both!! I always look forward to reading your posts.

I've got a memory that leaks badly, so cannot recall what else was posted.

Hubby cut my hair for me last night. He was really tired and thought he cut it too short, but it was exactly right!! He thinks so too this morning, so from now on, he'll probably cut it this length. Smile (love the new emoticons!)

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

milestone!! Page 400!!!Singing And smileys on my phone! In waiting room waiting to get zapped. BBL

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited October 2013

Veggy, good idea about the vagus nerve. They figured it out about the 4th time I passed out completely. That time I hit my head and got a black eye, so went into urgent care to have it checked out.

GG, I have no idea how you can get all that done. We had to replace some old tiles and found a good match at the Re-Store in Seattle.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

So I stopped at the gas station next to THAT car wash on my way home. It was not clear to me if it is self service or full service however!!!

Is that a subs’ petrol station?

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Wow Gumby, I thought I stayed busy! Good luck with the tile. If it helps you out, I am willing to go to Hawaii for you, so you don't have to worry about that too Loopy

I think this guy is just for this thread SickSomebody X'd out his mouth so he had to STFU!!!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Oh MAN! I just KNEW who posted that picture as soon as I saw it, Ha!

I think my car is really dirty, so I must leave now, and head on up to the car-wash! Winking

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Get the tank filled while you are there!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

For our ladies hanging out in the basement, hop on the elevator you are wanted back in the Penthouse!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

Morning all, well its morning here you hooligans.

Firstly my car is really dirty and will take ages to clean and it might just need fuel.

Open up my notebook and saw lots of nice posts and one about coffee which I now have. Had to make it myself because DH left at 5.30am on a business trip. Not that DH makes coffee that's too complicated for him he makes me a cup of tea..

Painkillers seem to be working thank goodness. I know I should take them regularly to get on top of the pain but hate taking them. Have to get work done today.

Big hugs you special rapscallions.

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

Lilli

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Just checking in so you wont worry, down in the basement with our Vwggy. Don't have a good feeling about mo on Thurs, so pocket party at 11. Ducky, try to dress appropriately it being Halloween I can only imagine!SillyHeart

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

marywhosblue, I'll be there in your pocket. I'll wear my nurse's uniform and be Nurse Ratchett- she could scare away any bad things!

Alyson, hope you have a productive day

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

Mary- Ill try to climb out of the basement and be in your pocket Thursday.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

I'm in the pocket too? Can't promise I will be any more appropriate than Ducky though Winking

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

Mary - Does this pass inspection? If only it looked like me LOL. I'll be there to keep order. Who knows what trouble these Hooligans can get into on Halloween?

http://www.spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/processed/01138031.zoom.a.jpg

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

I'm in your pocket, too, Mary

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

I'm with you Mary! Don't worry.... just drink a lot before you go! ANYthing you want! Veggy.... just hang in there.... It HAS to get better!

I am drinking a Bocce Ball drink! It is OJ, Vodka and Amaretto! I make it myself.... That way I can still walk after I drink it....SillyHeart

I've been cleaning the up-stairs room, and dragging down a HUGE wrought-iron plant stand..... I didn't fall even once! Or get trapped! It's the little room with the slanted roof that the girls grew up in. And after they were grown and gone, it just became a "catch-all!" So a few more days, and I should have it cleaned out, and the way I want it. Gotta get rid of a bunch of Christmas "stuff".....

We only put up a couple trees..... Just small ones. I made one out of ruffled red-velvet, about 25 years ago, and I love it! I put little pictures of my whole family on it.... Trimmed with silver glitter.... and little pearls and holly-berries.

I'll just be home Halloween, handing out treats to the little kiddles! I LOVE that! Okay kids.... talk atcha' later! xoxoxo

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

so that's my problem....."I'm too sexy.."knew it was something."

Mary...I will be there in your pocket..look for the one dressed in the Stewardess costume.......and ladies...make room for my Pilot......."oh....and "4"....hands off the mdse.........I know your type....😜

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

Ok..calling all BASEMENT DWELLERS ....immediately proceed to the elevator and get on it..dammit...♥......because I love you all Happy

• Alyson
    edited October 2013

Mary will be there in your pocket.

Have managed to get myself out of the basement and I am sewing. If joints weren't so bad I would be in the garden. Both make me happy.

• marywh
    edited October 2013

Luv, dh must have posted that picture of me when I wasn't looking, ah well, we can be twins.

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

Will do this Alyson and we'll be fine....yeah, right.

image unselectable="on">

Lilli

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Should I bring it along to the party?

• marywh
    edited October 2013

That would be good, I'll share.

• ChickaD
    edited October 2013

Miss MaryMary....always in your pocket my friend!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2013

Ok all ya'all in the basement. Move to Florida ASAP. We don't have such things here Winking

• ChickaD
    edited October 2013

Hi my hoolies....lets play a little game....each of you tell me one thing about yourselves that I/we dont know....

Bet you don't know that I ride a Harley ......

• Alyson
    edited October 2013

Bet you wouldn't guess that I was a banner waving protester at university.